OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

Guest Hummingbird
If I was a anime character I think I would be, ... .. I don't know...
:animeangr I barely watch animes.. but I read a lot of manga.. :catgirl: and If I was a mangacharacter I'd like to be Nami from one piece. she's soo cool. and she has the best friends ever.
ok, they go into trouble alot but with the company she has I think I could live with it. :animeshy:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple]I guess I would be Jaken. Sure-he's ugly and hated, but he carries a boomstick and he gets to stare at Sesshomaru's butt all the time(not that he does). Sesshomaru can hit me in the head any day(yes, i am aware he is just a character) :catgirl[/COLOR]: [/FONT] :devil:

Well, i would have 2 say i would have to Saito Hajime or Hellsing. The reason i say Saito Hajime is because he is the one you think is less likely a good fighter but his lefthanded gatotsue is amazing. My reason for Hellsing, comeon who wouldn't want to be a vampire that can take anythgin you through at him and dodge bullet and everything. he is just an amazing charactor.Right now, if anyone who work on that show is present on this website, thank you very much for this show. it is astounding !

If i could become an anime character it would be one of these:

Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) cause l love the fact that she can use the clow cards 4 anything and it would be soooooooo fun 2 be able to fly

Zoe (Digimon: Spirit Evolution) cause she can change into a digimon and that would be soooooooooooo fun

Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon) cause her attacks r soooo cool and it would be cool being able to use water like attacks

Mai (Yu-gi-oh) cause shes a really good duelist and doesn't usually back down from a challenge though one thing i wouldn't like is that she likes joey>.<

Atemu (yu-gi-oh) i know he's a guy :animeswea but he's such a good duelist, plus he was pharaoh and he can kick anyones butt in duel monsters

Echizen Ryoma (The Prince of Tennis) yeah he's a guy as well but he is a killer player at tennis (i love that sport :animesmil ) and plus i also like the character and the fact that he is only 12 and a freak at playing tennis (oops i repeated myself :animeswea )

ummmmm......i think thats bout all 4 anime...4 manga:

Urd (Oh My Goddess) she totally rocs and plus she isn't all mushy and kind 2 ever1 like belldandy

Skuld (Oh My Goddess) cause she.....ummmmm i think its cause of the way she treats keiichi cause its soooooooo funny :catgirl:

Misha (Pita Ten) cause i think it's funny how she is like stalking Kotaru and also because she can fly :catgirl:

If I could be an ANime Character I'd choose Asuka Langely Sohryu..
She's an expert pilot (Until the last bit of the show) and she's really fiesty..
I also love her red hair and that fact that she has a reason for her mean and conceited Attitude.
Althought, being Mean to Shinji never justifies that fact that she can just because she witnessed her mother's suicidal hanging.... How Tragic!!

Hey, I was just wondering how all you anime fans out there feel about this topic. I mean picking an anime character to be is not as easy as it may look. For me it would be a very hard choice.

First off one of my choices would be Kenshin. He is the best swordsman that has ever walked the face of the earth. He owns every feakin person that wants to cause trouble or chaos in his world.

My second choice would have to be Naruto. He is one of the funniest anime characters I have ever seen. He also kicks ninja tale all throughout the manga and anime.

In the end I think I would pick Kenshin. So you guys just say who you would want to be and why. :animesmil

Um..Kenshin? I don't think that would be a good choice. I mean he's constantly tormented by all the people he's killed and in the end he [SPOILER]dies on the side of the road from some horid disease.[/SPOILER]
Thats deffinately not somebody I'd like to be. But then again, Maybe thats what makes him such an interesting character.

Anyway...I don't think I'd like to be anyone in the anime universe. Most of all the people are either screwed up in the head, constantly attacked by crazed, sometimes erotic enemies, or too happy go lucky to notice anything.

But thats just my opinion. :D

[QUOTE=WW2]Um..Kenshin? I don't think that would be a good choice. I mean he's constantly tormented by all the people he's killed and in the end he [SPOILER]dies on the side of the road from some horid disease.[/SPOILER]
Thats deffinately not somebody I'd like to be. But then again, Maybe thats what makes him such an interesting character.

Anyway...I don't think I'd like to be anyone in the anime universe. Most of all the people are either screwed up in the head, constantly attacked by crazed, sometimes erotic enemies, or too happy go lucky to notice anything.

But thats just my opinion. :D[/QUOTE]

I totally get what you are saying. Alot of people think that way. But I think it would be awesome to experience all the different places and worlds in the anime universe. It would be really cool to be able to experience old Japan like Kenshin did. It would also be awesome to be in a ninja clan.

:catgirl: Riddle me this! If you could for any reason what so ever become an anime character who would you be and why. Now don't look toward just who is the coolest or who is the most powerful or who is the hottest. I mean thats fine but I was just wondering if anyone had any deeper reasons for picking who they would become.

--------------------Thanx :animesmil :catgirl: :animesmil :catgirl: :animesmil :catgirl:

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Well if I could be any character in an anime I would want to be inuzuka Kiba. Why you may ask? Well first of all having the ability to fight as a four legged animal totaly makes me want to do it. I mean in a fight people can say things like " What are you dong standing like that?" THen cant really respond without a face now could they? Also when you are able to fuse with a dog and go into incredible spins like they do. It is almost intoxicating NOT to do it. If only a third head could be added...then I can go all cerbus on them...see who has the last laugh then...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=gwynva]I would love to be ed from cowboy bebop
He seems to be so free and happy all the time, lives in a world specific to him
he is so good with computers plus he has a superb dog :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble but Ed is a girl. Dont know if it was a mistake or not cause I sometimes say shes a guy too because of her name. Sorry didnt mean to act like a know it all :animesmil

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=4][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1]If you could be any demon, person or anything, who would you be and what weapon(s) would you carry and what name would you use?[/SIZE][/COLOR] :D :cool:[/SIZE]feel free to message me and check out myOtaku account(same username) Also please sign my guestbook. Sorry, but could everyone that answered my accidental post answer mine on my account? sorry, i thought i started my own post!!!lol :D

Guest DNAngellover
[quote name='darkartic][SIZE=4][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1]If you could be any demon, person or anything, who would you be and what weapon(s) would you carry?[/SIZE][/COLOR'] :D :cool:[/SIZE][/quote]

I whould be a demon cat & my weapons would be a Dagger & cat claws.