OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i cud be Kira in Mars or Sailor Mars. Mostly coz i luv their outfit tho. i wish i had enuf money to get into cosplay but i can neva afford the outfits... :animesigh :animecry:

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]Eva311, Welcome to Otakuboards.
This is a conversation based board, so post quality and high post content are emphasized. Please try to use proper grammar and spelling when posting to ensure that your point is clear and your post is easy to read. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. -Arvi[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I can't really decide but either Dende 'cause he's a healer and i seem to hurt myself a lot(falling out of trees, broke an wrist, ect.), or Piccolo because he can rip his own arm off and grow it back. Sure the pain would be incredible and sure blood would be spraying everywhere (i don't have a problem with the blood) but the look on my friends' faces would be worth it.:animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil

miyaka, and not for the reason you think......i would do things better, i would do things right. first off i'd dump tomohome (any idiot can see hotohori is much hotter, and not a money hungary jerk) secndly i wouldn cry every time i stubbed my bleedin toe (am i the only one that's getting really sick of watching 65 episodes of her bawling) thirdly, after winnig hotohori's heart, i'd probably kill myself, for being such an annoyance.......phew i feel better now.....i needed to get that out of my system.....kk back to how i was before......... :sleep:

Of any anime, i would be Maes Hughes of FullMetal Alchemist, He's just one funny guy, loves his family and is deadly with a knife, or alternatively, i would be Roy Mustang of the same series, i mean come on, who wouldn't want to set things alight and blow things up with the click of a finger

oh, and as Keyblade Wielder said many posts ago, do video games count? if they do, i would like to be Sephiroth of FFVII because he's so cool, and that sword...........my god i've never seen such a big blade

[size=1]If I could be an anime character, I'd probably want to be Yukino Miyazaki from [b]Kare Kano[/b]. She is smart, has a sense of humor, is loved by many, hated by some, and has an awesome boyfriend. She learns about herself and starts to tear down her mask while still keeping her outrageous personality. Amazing. She is defintatly someone to look up to, if she was real.

Another anime character I'd like to be is Mitsuki from [b]Full Moon wo Sagashite[/b]. Even though her story is kind of morbid and depressing in the manga, in the anime, she's always full of life, and there is only one dramatic scene that makes her want to quit. She ends up getting over everything, and continues on trying to live out her dream.

Plus, who wouldn't want to try living as another age one point in their life? :animesmil [/size]

[quote name='RavenDragon']For Anime, I would have to be Yukina from Yu Yu Hakusho, and for Manga, I would be Demon Lord Raenef from Demon Diary (despite the fact that he's a boy) ;)[/quote]

me too!!!she so pertty and it fun to be a demon(good demon) :D

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]kittybloomes, Welcome to Otakuboards.
When posting in a thread, please note that if a post is considered incoherent or sloppy, it is considered spam. Try to improve your post quality and content in the future so that this doesn't happen. Write in full sentences and use proper grammar. If you have an idea, write your reasoning behind it. This will both feed the conversation and foster the respect others have in you. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

If i could be any Anime character i would be Sanosuke from Ruronini Kenshin. Why you ask? because he is F**king cool that's why!!!!!!

[SIZE=1][INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed]Alchemist1080,
I have the same message for you. If a post is considered incoherent or sloppy, it is considered spam. Try to improve your post quality and content in the future. Write in full sentences and use proper grammar. If you have an idea, write your reasoning behind it. Not only will this help the conversation grow, but it will make easier for people who read your post to take you seriously. -Arvi[/COLOR][/INDENT][/SIZE]

[color=blue][size=1]There are a few characters that I'd like to be. I just can't choose between them.

1. [b]Dark from DNAngel[/b] - an art thief who is sarcastic and has black angel wings. Who wouldn't want to be him?

2. [b]Kirika from NOIR[/b] - a schoolgirl who is an assassin, who can do simply amazing things, using flexibility and her senses. I get goosebumps watching her.

3. [b]Naruto from NARUTO[/b] - His determination to protect his friends, to become stronger, to achieve his dream and to have his existence recognised. I can relate to him greatly.

4. [b]Sasuke from NARUTO[/b] - Again, I can relate to Sasuke as much as Naruto. I know what it feels like to be completely alone and to think you are completely alone.[/color][/size]

[Color=Red]If I could be any Anime Character, I would be:

[b]Roy Mustang from FMA[/b] - Who doesn't like lighting things on fire? And all the better if you can do it with the snap of your fingers.

[b]Sanji from One Piece[/b] - Not only does he kick ***, but he can cook, too. I really like to cook.

[b]Inuyasha from Inuyasha[/b] - He's awesome, plain and simple.

[b]Sasuke from Naruto[/b] - He can be calm and collective. Plus, the sharingan eyes.[/Color]

Guest Kobacha_sama
[FONT=Lucida Console]if i were to be any char i want, i wanna be lacus clyne from gundam seed because

1. she's cute :animesmil
2. i like her :animestun
3. she ilikes kira ! :animeshy:

or maybe cagalli because

1. she is tomboy like me :animesmil
2. loves athrun :animeblus
3. i dunno... like to do boyish stuff?? :animestun
i also wanna be meer campbell because....... i like her that's why!!
for short i wanna be all the chars in gs and gsd because... well i dunno cool!!

i also wanna be meer because i like her that's why

for short i wanna be all chars of gs and gsd because...well they're soo cool!!!

hahaha i luv them because well... i am a gundam fan and love them soooo good bye,the end, i 'll go to sleep now :sleepy:[/FONT]

I'd be....

[COLOR=SlateGray]Yzak Joule[/COLOR] from Gundam Seed cause he's the only one of the Zala Squad who remain inside ZAFT but would gladly help Lacus faction (Eternal).
or
[COLOR=DimGray]L[/COLOR] from Death Note cause he's freakingly smart although [spoiler]he's finnally defeated by Yagami[/spoiler] I still want to be him.
or
[COLOR=Green]Syaoran[/COLOR] from Tsubasa Chronicles cause he's so strong both inside and outside.
or
[COLOR=Red]Roy Mustang[/COLOR] from Fullmetal Alchemist cause he do anything he's own way and also smart, his power's cool too, being able to generate fire by snapping his fingers and all.
or
[COLOR=Purple]Ban Midou[/COLOR] from Get Backers cause he's smart and powerful, he somehow is reliable too....somehow..... :D

That's all I can think about now... :animeknow

[COLOR=Plum]If I could be any character from an anime I would choose:

[B]Roy Mustang (FMA)[/B]-he can use fire. What's cooler than that?

[B]Sanzo (Saiyuki)[/B]-he's a priest, I'm a little spiritual as well. Plus he can use a gun.

[B]Jin (Samurai Champloo)[/B]-he's always calm, no matter the situation.

[B]Kakashi (Naruto)[/B]-one word....ninja. That's all I have to say.[/COLOR]

I know, I know, you ask me "why pick the bad guy?". I chose Itachi 'coz of his mysterious characterand his strength...
[SIZE=2] [B][FONT=Arial Black]Itachi's Accomplishments:[/FONT][/B] [/SIZE]
1. Harnessed the power of the [COLOR=Red]Sharingan[/COLOR] at age 8 :eek:
2. Graduated a top Gennin to Chuunin at 10 :eek:
3.Became an [COLOR=DarkGreen]ANBU[/COLOR] commander at 13 :eek:
4. [COLOR=Red][spoiler]Murdered[/spoiler][/COLOR] his entire family :demon: , except Sasuke-kun at 15.
5. Became the second-in-command of the [COLOR=Red]Akatsuki[/COLOR] at 17.

[IMG]http://narutofever.com/images/personality-tests/i-am-itachi.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=Indigo]Welcome to OtakuBoards[B] xXxiTaChixXx[/B],

Please take a moment to read the sticky on how to use spoiler tags located [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199][COLOR=Indigo][B]here[/B][/COLOR][/URL] . That way you won?t spoil the show for someone who has yet to see it.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another staff member.

~indifference[/COLOR]

Guest Metal Dragon
For Anime I guess I'd choose Inuyasha 'cuz he's way cool and for manga I guess I'd choose Majeh from the King of Hell mangas.

Guest L33Totaku1
i would be sinjie but without the addtude but if i cant be him i would be cloud from advent chilredn he has all thos cool buster swords and a nice bike

[COLOR=Indigo]Please give REASONS or EXAMPLES when posting in a thread like this: a simple name or list of names is not enough. The original poster set a good example:
[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]I haven't posted a thread in quite a while so I thought that I will do one today. I thought of this subject when I sitting class listening to another boring lecture on the ancient civilizations of the world. And because of the anime fan that I am I started doodling on my notes. Then eventually started to daydream. I was thinking about which anime/manga charater I would want to be. So I came up with the top results:

Anime: I would want to be Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
1.) He always keeps his cool- remains calm
2.) He's a fast thinker
3.) Good fighting skills
4.) Also gots a cool shiragan eye on the left

Manga: I would want to be Roronoa Zolo from One Piece
1.) He's a master of the three sword fighting style
2.) Serious
3.) Cares a lot for his friends

Yeah, well those are the charaters that I would want to be.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Lore already suggested this earlier in the thread: Please follow it.

~indifference [/COLOR]

i would like to be:
1)Tenten 4rm Naruto:shes a kick a** chick!!shes a jounin,and about the only brunnette chick i have seen,and she gets to spend more time with neji!!lol
2)Keade 4rm Shuffle!:Shes super sweet!! and shes a good cook(which i am not!)!!
3)Mayumi Thyme(also from Shuffle!):i love her personality!!Shes just an awsome loud mouth!!lol!!
4)Sango 4rm Inu Yasha:She has an awsome fighting style and miroku likes her!!
5)Anna Kyoyama 4rm Shaman King:i love her 'tude!!!and everyone is scared of her,which means:CONTROL!!!lol

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I would like to be Recca in Flame of Recca.

For a couple of reasons:

He is nice and cares for his friends.
Oh, yeah also he controls fire!

Anything besides that, no.[/QUOTE]
[color=red]lol! Yeah, Recca's pretty cool though a little dim-witted ;)

Methinks I'd like to be either Uchiha Sasuke, or Orochimaru, lol. Firstly, well they're really my kind of people... and secondly, they're all-powerful, yeah! (which also comes into the 'my kind of people' category)[/color]