OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

[quote name='Parunga-Sama']I can't really decide but either Dende 'cause he's a healer and i seem to hurt myself a lot(falling out of trees, broke an wrist, ect.), or Piccolo because he can rip his own arm off and grow it back. Sure the pain would be incredible and sure blood would be spraying everywhere (i don't have a problem with the blood) but the look on my friends' faces would be worth it.:animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil[/quote]
Finally, someone else who wants to be a DBZ character. But, I'd like to add one character to my list. This is my own creation:

Matthew Prower - related to Tails, able to obtain a fusion of a Chaos form and Super Saiyan (^_^), live on Capsule Corp grounds, spar with Vegeta every day, and actually BE stronger than Goku. Yes, he is stronger. No arguing.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh...random daft thread. Its kind of difficult for me to pick many female characters, because most of my favourite characters happen to be male. Anyway:

Noir: Chloe - The cloak, the knives, the whole deadly grace...thing. Great character; would love to cosplay as her.

Yami no Matsuei: yeah, gender's off, but Tsuzuki is just v. cool. Especially when he's being serious, and fighting with his shikigamis. He's gone through such terrible things, but always tries tofind some sort of peace.

Hellsing: Seras Victoria. A woman who holds her own in a situation like that? Oh, hooray for anime kick-a** females. She gives up her human life in order to survive, only to discover that the 'vampire' deal wasn't quite what she thought. She doesn't lose her sense of 'right' even when she thinks she would lose her humanity. Wouldn't dare wear that costume, though. :animeswea

FMA: No specific character, but I'd love to be a State Alchemist. The library...*squee*! I would gladly be a b***h of the military for the resources alone. So long I could play it safe and stay out of actually going into a warzone...
Want a specific character? Roy Mustang. He's a jerk...but a jerk with attitude. And he happens to be a pyrokinetic, which is always fun. :flaming:

hmm... here's my list.. :animeswea ahehe

yukino hojo of gatekeepers- she's a powerful keeper of the gate of ice and snow.. she always speak in tanka which is nice.. not to mention she's ageless.. O__O

aya hoshino of supergals- a normal anime character but i like her so much! she's kind, intelligent and devoted to the one she loves.. ^__^ such a sweet girl indeed..

lilica ebett of burn up excess- well, she's a computer genius.. and i like her sweet attitude.. ^__^

and tsubame ootori of cyberteam in akihabara- she's kawaii and i like her attitude.. she's kinda quiet but she's a good friend.. ^__^

Guest bboy pyromaniac
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]i would have to be Vash the stampede from Trigun

- hes got un-human reflexes
- a tight *** gun
- and a priest side kick with a giant cooler gun ^_^

id also want to be Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist, just because of the fact he can do alchemy and he has a cool automail arm + leg[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest VietYukikochan
[COLOR=Indigo][B]I wouldn't mind being Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny because her character is just amazing!Lacus is beautiful,talented,and the part I like about her is how she has a very strong will of heart!She stands for what she believes in and gives courage to many characters.That's a character that doesn't really annoy people because she actually does stuff in the series and doesn't sit around asking for help.[/B][/COLOR]

Hmmm..I guess I wanna be Hinata/Anko/Tenten/Shizune from Naruto!They're all sooo cool!Hinata has [spoiler]byakugan & the new technique she used during the bikochu thing[/spoiler] (4got wat was it called :animeswea ),Anko can use [spoiler]snakes[/spoiler] too & she's sorta cool,Tenten is awesome with weapons,& Shizune is good at medical nin stuff & she's as good as Kabuto! :animesmil
For the manga....I wanna be Fenris from ragnarok:into the abyss cause she can use magic & shes the [spoiler]reincarnation of the wolf god Fenrir![/spoiler] :animesmil
&Nico Robin of One Piece :animesmil
or if im a guy..Id wanna be either shikamaru,chopper or kiba :p
[INDENT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]
[SIZE=1][B]hyuuga_hinata [/B] Please do not assume that everyone knows what happens in a paticular anime. Always use spoiler tags. You can read this sticky: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]Spoiler Tags[/URL] for instructions on how to use them.
Also please put a little more effort into your post, it's important to use proper spelling and grammar as it makes it easier for other members to read your posts.
If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

That's a toughie. Anime characters always have these tragic lives, to make the story, so, I dunno who I would be. All the animes I watch, someone dies... I think I would want to be from a show, but not a specific character. It would be neat to be from Cowboy Bebop because that future is so neat.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]Especially if you're not replying to any particular part of the original poster's message, you really don't have to quote the post. Especially if the original post is so much longer than your reply, quoting pointlessly makes the boards pretty messy. Remember, you can make the quote shorter by removing text between the [quote] tags. -Arvi[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

wow thats a tough one. i would have to say kagome from inu-yasha because she has the power to travel two worlds and thats an adventure. you can go to such a place even though it is very scary with all those demons. :animeblus

hi im daredevilsdad if i was to be in an anime i would be Vegeta from dragonball z this is because he fights with rage i wish i could do that, i have so much rage i want to get rid of and in manga i would like to be luffy from one peice the way in which he protects his friends is very admireable

I think I would be Shikamaru from Naruto. He's so lazy.

[INDENT]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo][B]Naruto freak[/B], please put more effort into your posts, simply listing the name of characters you would like to be with little to no information doesn?t contribute much to the current discussion. Please take a moment to re-read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/URL] located on the left sidebar. One you have done so this will make more sense.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

Guest Vlade_Rayne
If i had to pick out of all of the anime characters i like...
id have to pick Loz from advent children the guy with the shock glove thing
cause he has a grown body but still has the [spoiler]soul of a kid.[/spoiler]

[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Vlade_Rayne, I added spoiler tags to your post. Make sure to use spoiler tags instead of ruining the plot for people who haven't seen the movie yet. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]Click here[/url] for more information on spoiler tags. -r2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

• 2 weeks later...
Hibiki from Vandread ive always loved robots and fighting. and what guy here wouldn't want to be in the outer space with all those Beautiful women Going on endless adventures. if not him Gene Starwind for pretty much the same reason :animeshy: i mean Twilight Sasuka is A HOTTIE :animenose

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]
I would be Skuld from Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok. Man, having the power to predict the future. Now that is totally awesome. I could use anything and turn it into a creature which would be my fimliar. Now that would rock!=D
:animesmil[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well, from anime i would be Vegeta from Dragonball Z
1. Is super strong
2. Fights with anger

From manga i would be Sasuke Uchiha
1. He is one of the most powerful characters in the series
2. Has cool sharingan eyes

Hands-down, it has to be Ryuichi Sakuma from Gravitation. I act exactly like him, and all my friends on MyO call me Ryuichi anyway... he's famous, talented, sexy, gets away with toting around a Kumagoro and calling things shiny, and he gets to make out with Tohma Seguchi onstage. What more could ya ask for? XD

I'd also like to be ANYONE from Angelic Layer, just cause Angelic Layer's so cool and I want to play it so bad! :animecry:

Guest koh777
hmm i dunno who id be.... id suppose i would be aoshi shinomori from rouroni kenshin because i would love to be able to pwn ppl with a defensive sword style. :animesigh

I suppose I'd either be Char Aznable from Mobile Suit Gundam or Vincent Volaju from Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.... or maybe Darcia from Wolf's Rain. Tough call.
Manga- I'd want to be L from Deathnote. He's awesome!

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Anaval Gato, Otakuboards emphasizes post quality over post quantity. This requires posts that further conversation, rather than just lists. If you want to post a list, explain your choices by adding your reasons. Any future posts with poor quality will be deleted. -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]