OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WarDemon
I be nartuo because he kind of like me but my move be better and cooler combos

[color=#ff6600]Please work on your spelling and punctuation. Your posts are difficult to understand without good use of them. -Lore.[/color]

Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed. I mean he?s a coordinator that is only this that I have mixed feeling about. His genes are genetically altered.

But who doesn't want to have a brain or acquiring more knowledge, a body able to do more physical stuff, and a body that is free of disease?

Plus on top of all that, hes got Lacus Clyne!

I am going to Have to Say [SIZE=4]Sakura[/SIZE]

Reasons....

I love her outfits...
She always has such cute outfits and i love her school uniform

Second reason would have to be becuase she has magic :D
She can control the cards and i think thats so coool.
you have to admit magic would be so cool if it were real

Well there you go....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DragonRuler2008
I would like to be Cloud

Reason 1: i like his hair and the outfit he wears all the time
Reason2: i wouldn't mind going around and fighting bad guys and mosters all the time like him...come on he has a Sweet sword
Reason 3 and last: his sword is SOO SWEET :animesmil

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I would say Himeno because she's pure awesomeness and she has help all around her whenever she gets into trouble. Which most unfortunately I get myself into trouble all the time, with no help from others. *tear* Well Himeno has awesome powers meaning she can fuse with the leafe knights. And Plus she's a Pretear. ^^.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Starwind]for an anime I'd have to be Kazuma the shell bullet from S-cry-ed and for manga I'd have to be Rain Jewlett from Immortal Rain.

Kazuma has shell bullet, only the coolest of all alter power and rain is immortal, even if he has serious emotional issues[/QUOTE]
IF I could be any anime&manga character I have to say I'd probably be either Kazuma or Edward Elrick, I mean talk about :modrod: amazing abilities . ED can do alchemy without circles,he can transmute his left arm into[SIZE=4][/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT]whatever he wants and Kazuma has one heck of a wicked alter power he can call on anytime he wants . I've also been told I resemble trunks but I don't really know about that . will from manga I'm not really sure I have been read very many different series. But if I have to choose one it's probably Onizua from GTO.
One thing's for sure though it would definitely be cool the Babel be one of those guys . Just imagine the possibilities there endless !! :animesmil :animesmil

For a manga:

I think I'm most like Sunako from Wallflower. We both:
1. like horror movies
2. would kill anyone who hurt our friends
3. love our rooms and enjoy our privacy A LOT!
4. don't know how to act when our crushes are near
5. not easily scared
six. have low self confidence at times
7. do martial arts
8. like to wear comfortable clothes but will occasionally dress up when a situation
calls for it

I also like her because of the aura of doom/danger (complete with dark clouds and sudden wind) she can create when someone pisses her off. I wish I could do that!

For animes, I have two main choices on who I would love to be.

1. The Major from Ghost in the Shell. I am now just getting into the series. I saw the first movie a few days ago and really enjoyed it. I think the things I like about her the most are: her robotic body that allows her to do stuff tha t ordinary people can't do like rip tanks apart and jump from great heights and survive, her courage, the loyalty from her friends/coworkers she gets, and her dual nature (human and machine) that she's trying to sort out.
2. Robin from Witch Hunter Robin. SHE CAN SET THINGS ON FIRE! She also has a total hottie for a partner and some really cool and loyal friends like the computer hacker Michael.

Okay lets see for an character anime I would be[SIZE=2] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nana[/COLOR][/SIZE] from [U][COLOR=Red]Seven of Seven[/COLOR][/U] as it would be so handy to have another six of me.

And for a manga character I would be [SIZE=2][COLOR=Magenta]Alice[/COLOR][/SIZE] from [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][U]Alice 19th[/U][/COLOR] as she`s so sweet and cool. :animesmil

Okay bye! :wave:

Guest naruto-x
if i had to be any anime charecter i would be naruto.because even though he's hard headed and can't keep himself out of trouble.he always seems to find a way to get all the fun and adventures ;) .

If I could be any anime character around I think I would like to be Kanami from Full Metal Panic. One because she is a strong willed, intelligent women with great leadership skills. Not to mention the fact that she is super hot tempered and cute. Two, because she has awesome abilities that let her control that cool submarine.

Now if I could be anyone from a manga I would be Majin from King Hell. I like him because he is a master samurai trapped in a kids body and he deals with it so well. Lol, if you call beating every one up dealing with it. :animesmil

• 2 weeks later...
If i were to be any character it would have to be Edward Elric. If not i would be Sango. She is so cool. Then in 3rd place Kunasagi. Major from GITS:SAC:2nd GIG

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Fullmetal1, please remember when posting in Anime Lounge to not post just lists. Since conversation is the aim, post your reasons for each choice. Thanks, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]If I were an anime/manga character I would probably be... Ino or Tsnade from Naruto! My first choice would be Ino though! She's so cool! But now I think about it... maybe it'd be cool to be Hinata or Temari too! I'd also love to be Sakura from Card Captor, because I love to chase all those cards and hang out with Kero! But I'd be darker and cooler lol!!! :animeknow [/COLOR]