OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]I haven't posted a thread in quite a while so I thought that I will do one today. I thought of this subject when I sitting class listening to another boring lecture on the ancient civilizations of the world. And because of the anime fan that I am I started doodling on my notes. Then eventually started to daydream. I was thinking about which anime/manga charater I would want to be. So I came up with the top results:

Anime: I would want to be Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
1.) He always keeps his cool- remains calm
2.) He's a fast thinker
3.) Good fighting skills
4.) Also gots a cool shiragan eye on the left

Manga: I would want to be Roronoa Zolo from One Piece
1.) He's a master of the three sword fighting style
2.) Serious
3.) Cares a lot for his friends

Yeah, well those are the charaters that I would want to be.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ello, Shadow Blade.

For future reference please post threads regarding any form of anime in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27]Anime Lounge[/URL].That's where I'll be redirecting this thread to. Okies, thanks.[/FONT]

for an anime I'd have to be Kazuma the shell bullet from S-cry-ed and for manga I'd have to be Rain Jewlett from Immortal Rain.

Kazuma has shell bullet, only the coolest of all alter power and rain is immortal, even if he has serious emotional issues

If I could be any anime character I would be:

Ban Midou (Getbackers), because:
1. I would have some great friends that I could rely on
2. I'd have the kickass hair/appearance :D
3. I'd have a v. beetle lol

or I'd be:

Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei) because:
1. I wouldn't have to worry about dieing; I'd already be dead :P
2. Again with the appearance
3. I could eat so many sweets and not have to worry about my weight :D
4. I could have yaoi thoughts about Hisoka :animenose
5. I could summon the animal gods (forgot what they're actually called)
6. My job would take me to many different areas (er... of Japan :D )

[QUOTE=Stuart][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ello, Shadow Blade.

For future reference please post threads regarding any form of anime in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27]Anime Lounge[/URL].That's where I'll be redirecting this thread to. Okies, thanks.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][Font=Chiller]Alright sorry about that, it won't happen again.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]Hm? I think from anime I would want to be Raven from Teen Titans. Her dark side makes her look creepy to others but even though she's dark she still keeps herself under control. I love her serious moods and her powers. I can relate to her at times. Some think I'm like Raven in many ways. Keep to ourselves at times. Have dark moods but a really good friend.

Now for manga, for the moment I would have to say Norta from P.H.D Phantasy Degree. I love her demon ways. I'm not like her but I can be very violent. I have a way of making others do my biding like she does. But I might change my mind about her though. I haven't read alot of manga in a while.

Sincerly,
BlackTigerGurl :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Oo ooo ooo I know, I know lets see from an Anime I would probably wanna be Dark from DNAngel, Claus from Last Exile, or Spike from Cowboy Bebop, or maybe Zero from Pilot Candidate. :animestun so many to choose from, anyways, Dark and Zero are purely based on aestetics, I think they look awesome. Claus I really like and respect his determination and nobility. Spike he is just laid back, good with a gun and he knows jeet kun do.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]As far as manga, I would have to say, Juno from Beserk, Chaos from Ragnarok, or Dark again. Juno because he is intelligent, noble and I really like how he fights. Then Chaos and Dark are pretty much based on Aestetics again.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Most of the ones who are just based off looks Im not comfortable in judging thier personalites as well cause Im not as far as I like in the Anime or Manga[/color][/size][/font]

Guest bebopgirl13
[COLOR=DarkRed]if i was an anime character i would be Kagome so i could go into fuedal japan with inuyasha. i mean i would really want to be with inuyasha and all the guys who liked me. i would totally make a move on all of them. i dont see why kagome wouldnt. well i guess when it comes down to it i wouldnt cause i dont know any of them[/COLOR]

That's a hard question...

Maybe Kyo, from fruits baskets :catgirl:
or.. maybe Zeke, from Shaman King
... maybe even Saske from Naruto :p
or how about sesshomaru from inuyasha?! :animedepr

But seriously, no girls, they scary. :animedepr

I'm confused now :animestun and tired :animeswea see-ya

Any anime character? :rolleyes: I guess I would have to pick Keitaro from Love Hina :love: He lives in a big house with all those beautiful girls. :D And he's seen them all naked like a hundred times! :animenose And all of them have a little thing for him as too. Geez he's got it good. :animeangr

[quote name='spawn']i suppose i would like to be jin from samurai champloo......silent and patient, but also skilled and deadly......a god among men....[/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][Font=chiller]Good point...........

Come to think of it Jin would be a good anime charater[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

AHAHA CHIDORI!!!!!

i would be sasuke!!! because he acts soo cool man!! and evil!!

at 1st he was just a wannabe strong boy now hes evill!!! all evil!!!

MUWHAHAHA and he has the Sharingan aswell which Makes!! Himmore evil looking!!

MUWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH

and for manga i would be Echizen Ryoma because he is just F***ing PRO AT TENNIS
i mean the ohhh.....i cant say it its toooo damn goood that manga / series!!!

[QUOTE=PrinceofTennis]AHAHA CHIDORI!!!!!

i would be sasuke!!! because he acts soo cool man!! and evil!!

at 1st he was just a wannabe strong boy now hes evill!!! all evil!!!

MUWHAHAHA and he has the Sharingan aswell which Makes!! Himmore evil looking!!

MUWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH

and for manga i would be Echizen Ryoma because he is just F***ing PRO AT TENNIS
i mean the ohhh.....i cant say it its toooo damn goood that manga / series!!![/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller] Wow lot's of enthusiasm/feelings in this reply........

You would want to be Sasuke. Interesting charater he is. So I'm getting the vibes that you admire EVIL. Come to think of it , I would want to be Orochimaru if I wanted to be a bad guy...................[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest blaizin_bunny
I'd be Kuzuki Shikimori from Maburaho.

[list=1]
[*]He's got girls all over him.
[*]He's a great magician.
[/list][left] -or-[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Sesshomaru[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left] [/left]
[list=1]
[*]He's awsome.
[*]He's powerful.
[*]He's a demon.
[/list]

[FONT=Garamond]I would definately be Arashi Kishu from X if I had the choice. She is such an awesome, strong character and is willing to do pretty extreme things to accomplish her goals. Plus, she avoids a lot of the usual anime female characteristics: She's not particularly chipper, doesn't always try to do the right thing, and doesn't wear a miniskirt. She also totally kicks butt when it comes down to a fight.[/FONT]