OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

Guest KamikazeTenshi
I'd want to be Sohma Momiji from Fruits Basket
He's really sweet and caring
He'd risk anything for his friendships or to keep his friends and family safe
Come on, you know bunnies are awesome. :animesmil
And he can play the violin...I really wish I could play an instrument at all...

OR Kinomoto Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura
She's smart for one thing.
She doesn't let what other people say get her down.
She can use magic (how cool is that?)
She never gets in fights with her friends... :animedepr
She's good at sports too. Except if I was her I'd be sacrificing my years of Martial Arts training

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tsunade2005
[COLOR=Indigo]Well in the Anime section I would be Tsunade from Narutp cause she reminds me alot like me though I drink soda and game alot in fact though Tsunade is still alot like me as we both have tempers.
In the Manga section I would also be Tsunade from Naruto cause like before she is alot like me and I have a temper when I am insulted and I will react if it gets on my nerves.[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
Hmmm thats a good wuestion. i think that if i could choose to be any anime character i would choose to be Roy mustang from full metal alchemist, for several reasons. 1 being he's smart and fast 2 I LOVE FIRE!! :flaming: and 3 being he has a cool and calm aditude, but when he gets mad watch out :D [spoiler]and he has an AWSOME fight with pride in the end of the series[/spoiler]

in anime,I would love to be Megumi from Cheeky angel!She's so pretty!plus she kicks ***!!!!& she really is like an angel!& in manga,it would have to be Chocolat Kato/Chocolat Meillure from Sugar Sugar rune!She's fearless & always speaks her mind,plus frogs,mice & bugs don't bother her that much,skeletons & ghosts are her friends & she isn't afraid of haunted or old castles!Plus she attracts some boys with her attitude! :animesmil

I think I would like to be Natsuki from Mai Hime, or Hitomi from Escaflowne

I love Natsuki's long hair and the fact that shes a silent type and yet hot and powerful. I like Hitomi because she seems really fun and I would love to be able to predict the future, plus who wouldnt want Van?!? :animenose

[QUOTE=gwynva]I would love to be ed from cowboy bebop
He seems to be so free and happy all the time, lives in a world specific to him
he is so good with computers plus he has a superb dog :)[/QUOTE]

Ed is also an excellent hacker, which is a useful ability for me, since i barely kmow anything about computers.

for manga, i'd pick Hao Asakura from Shaman King. I mean, he has the [B]Spirit of Fire!!![/B] How awesome is that?! and he's pretty handsome. i'd kill for those looks!

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1] Probably a bit odd, but I'd like to be Temari from Naruto. Gaara and Kankuro don't get enough love. xDD Mwah ha ha.

Besides that, she just rocks. Maybe she should get together with someone... Shikamaru... Kiba... well, you know. Fill in the blanks.

Why? Because Temari rocks. :3

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Hmmmm......tough one......I think I'd be Robin from Witch Hunter Robin. She has this awesome craft, dress, and she gets to be Amon's partner !!*squeals with glee* Or Tifa or Aerith, Tifa because she knows Cloud better than anyone. Aerith because she stole the hearts of both Cloud and Zack, and she has green eyes and brown hair like me.