OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be, well since it has an anime OVA and video game i'd pick K[B]EN MASTERS[/B]!
just cuz he's an all around badass hehe with style too...

if it's an anime only situation i'd pick 100% Ichigo's Manaka Junpei, he has an all around 17 yr old life with lotso girls hehe...romance comedy and a lil action...that's the life :D

• 2 weeks later...
I think I would want to be Bo-bobo from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. I'm just weird like that and it would be awesome to fight people by confusing them and then smacking them around with my nose hair. Also I'd get to hang out with Don Patch, which would be the coolest thing ever.

Either that or Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh GX because I want to duel like that.

Guest Tiarathica
Hi guys, I'm new to the Boards.

If I could be any Anime character, I'd be Sailor Moon because she is a Princess and she has the most powerful powers in the Anime series of "Sailor Moon".

I just wish they put it on and made new episodes of it again. I miss it.

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]I haven't posted a thread in quite a while so I thought that I will do one today. I thought of this subject when I sitting class listening to another boring lecture on the ancient civilizations of the world. And because of the anime fan that I am I started doodling on my notes. Then eventually started to daydream. I was thinking about which anime/manga charater I would want to be. So I came up with the top results:

Anime: I would want to be Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
1.) He always keeps his cool- remains calm
2.) He's a fast thinker
3.) Good fighting skills
4.) Also gots a cool shiragan eye on the left

Manga: I would want to be Roronoa Zolo from One Piece
1.) He's a master of the three sword fighting style
2.) Serious
3.) Cares a lot for his friends

Yeah, well those are the charaters that I would want to be.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
i would be Kohaku form inuyasha

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]I haven't posted a thread in quite a while so I thought that I will do one today. I thought of this subject when I sitting class listening to another boring lecture on the ancient civilizations of the world. And because of the anime fan that I am I started doodling on my notes. Then eventually started to daydream. I was thinking about which anime/manga charater I would want to be. So I came up with the top results:

Anime: I would want to be Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
1.) He always keeps his cool- remains calm
2.) He's a fast thinker
3.) Good fighting skills
4.) Also gots a cool shiragan eye on the left

Manga: I would want to be Roronoa Zolo from One Piece
1.) He's a master of the three sword fighting style
2.) Serious
3.) Cares a lot for his friends

Yeah, well those are the charaters that I would want to be.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Although I think she's sometimes a pain,I would want to be Kagome because she gets Inuyasha! :animeswea :animeblus

for me it would have to be...either Kikyou from InuYasha
or Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura.
Kikyou because she is so strong and independant.
She's also mysterious and soo...i dunno just like her so much.

And now...a COMPLETELY different character,Sakura.
One, because she seems to have everything, when she doesn't.
I mean, she has no mom, but a loving dad and caring brother.
Her character is so happy and energetic, pretty much the opposite of me.
She can be depressed for a while, and the next happy.
She is optimistic, something i seriously lack!
And she's patient...(well, i'm kinda too!)
Those are all i can think of right now..! :animesigh

Guest SilverWolfThief
[B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]ooooooooooooooo i would love to be sakura from naruto that way i can shapen her up and show naruto some affection becaus ei absolutly despise sasuke with a passion[COLOR=DarkRed]....[/COLOR]hhheeehehehheheheh[/B][SIZE=2][/SIZE]i dont even know how to do anything in this site so please can someone help me...?[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Hmm...let's see... I would either be Sakura from Naruto because it would be totally awesome to be a ninja and to have interesting/dramatic/ violent/action-packed shinobi adventures, do all kinds of stuff with your chakra like fighting with cool moves or using ninjutsu to do all kinds of awesoe techs...like the Sexy Nojutsu!! XDXD Oh!! And don't forget to hang out with Naruto and Sasuke.. I would so love to be rescued by them both. XD

Or, I would like to Winry from FMA because she can fix anything and is the most awesome mechanic!! And she's also best friends with Ed and Al and sometimes would go on adventures with them to fight the homonculi or something going on in a certian villiage. How can you not want to hang out with Ed and Al and have Ed (prolly XD) fall in love with you?? Heh...like I said, totally awesome.
Oh yes, and to be Ed's personal mechanic and he would ony come to me to fix his broken Auto-Mail arm...yes, that is my dream for the future... XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I would want to be Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. Why you ask? Well,

1. She is an [B]amazing[/B] hacker. She's able to control people, get in their heads; that would be awesome.
2.She can kick [I][B]anyone's[/B][/I] ***, and yet she still can act like a lady.
3.She is able to stay cool in almost [I]any[/I] situation.
4.She's like a frickin cat! She can run super fast and jumps off buildings...I wish I could do that...
5.Most importantly: Her clothes. They are [B]AWESOME[/B] (So many leather jackets...) Whenever I try and dress like her, I end up looking like a complete wh_re...
In conclusion: I wish I was Motoko Kusanagi. That ***** has everything :animesigh .....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'll stay away from psychological tradition and become an Anime Bad Guy, well,

there's Lord Dilandau, but he's a bit cranky, PEACE DUDE DON"T SLAP MY FACE.

Well, I'll choose OrochiMaru of Naruto or maybe Alucard's blood-thirsty (no pun intended) DADDY ..... ahem..... Dracula.. :mad: :mad:

If I was an Anime character, I would be:

A. Ginji Amano of Get Backers
1. He becomes a cute little cuddly sometimes (If I have requests, I become cute)
2. I can end insuffiecient supply of electricity and crude oil (In the fact they give me everything I want)
3. Super cool powers, they gave me the shock.
4. He's nice
5. I like his modesty
6. His with Ban Mido

And Manga: I dont know mangas, I'm only 9 yrs. old, Manga here in the Philippines are called Mangoes, the yellow one. :animeblus :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
At the moment, Yuko from XXX Holic. I love all of her outfits- that's what I love about CLAMP- all the female characters' clothes are different almost every time! :animesmil Also, Anna from Shaman King 'cause she's in charge and no one dares tell her what to do or be a pain! Oh! Eliza Faust! Well, yeh, she's dead, but Faust-kun cares so much for her! It's so cute! :animesmil I'd love to have a guy care about me that much!