OtakuBoards

Best system of all time

kickphat

I to think the SNES was the the best system of all during its time,most of Nintendo Mascots had a game on it and they were quite fun.It had a big variety of games to choose from,great RPGs,and all other types of games.

Heck even Sega Genesis did good too.:)

[color=deeppink]I agree that SNES was awesome...I used to go over to my friend's house just to play it...er...yes, 'tis the horrible truth :p

But always close to my heart will be GameBoy...the oldschool, mind you. I have no desire to play GBC...I got (and still get) many hours of enjoyment out of my gross-colored screen GameBoy. I do love it :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Uggh, sorry, compared to GBC, GameBoy original is like a brick... sorry... but at least it still playes GB games...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, mesa no care! Mesa love GameBoy! *kisses GameBoy, hugs it* Those games are...classic! Especially Link's Awakening and Wario Land (the original)...I shall always love them :love:.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]GAMECUBE GAMECUBE GAMECUBE GAMECUBE[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oh brother...

My favorite system of all time probably was my Dreamcast. It was only out for a short time. But they had extremely well made games from every Genre.

The Best system though is the SNES or the gameboy. The Gameboy was around for 10 years and had over 800 games! While the SNES had some of the greatest titles ever made... its a very tough choice, and I can't decide.[/SIZE]

Yes, the SNES is the most successful console yet, and personally is my favourite. But now that we have Gamecube comming out, aswell as Xbox, and something to do with Gamecube 2, I think that these sysytem will storm the popularity and success of the SNES. .............But SNES is always my favourite.

If you're asking what I think is the best system, I like the SNES. It has so many great games, such as Zelda A Link To The Past, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Final Fantasy II/III, Chrono Trigger... The list goes on and on.....

If you were asking what the most succesful system is, it's the Game Boy. It's sold over 1,000,000 units since it's launch in 1989.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it's a tie between SNES and Genesis. Snes had the awesome rpg's (FF6, chrono trigger, mario RPG, etc.) and stuff like mario kart, mario world, mario-whatever. But Genesis was my fav for pure action games. Altered Beast, ghouls n ghosts, forgotton worlds, rambo, whatever every genesis game I had was actionish (not counting Phantasy Star 4, mmmmm). Of course the genesis also has Toejam and Earl! Heh I love that game, too bad I didn't think of d/l the rom until all the sites I used for d/l roms went offline ><. Blah! I'm such an idiot I sold my genesis and SNES w/ 20 games or so for $150 a few years ago because I needed $$. I don't even remember what I bought, I think..FF anthologies and...uh...I forget, I suck at holding onto $$. It took about a week for me to miss my toejam and earl all-nighters tho ::sniff::. Damn I'm gonna have to scour ebay for a genesis/snes w/ a buncha games now, aaaargh!

I have to say my Game Boy Color. It has a few games that i really like. I have 50+ hours on Dragon Warrior Monsters Cobi's Journey. I bought it a week or two after it came out, i can't stop playing it. It is so addictive, just like this is ---->:alcohol: . hehe, i really like the new smileys.