OtakuBoards

AT-AR-EE (Atari)

Break

[SIZE=1]Do you know what the Atari Jaguar is.... I don't know if this fits into Nintendo but, hey...

Do any of you have one? I have seen them for £9.99... TEN POUNDS, that's about $30, I think... anyway, I didn't know it was 64bit, and the graphics look okay...

Also, they have a handheld system too... umm... the Atari Cougar I think... Do any of you have that?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have the atari from before i was born... i think my parents go it BEFORE i was consived lol dont care thou i know it is older than me... and it works better than i do ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Oh Atari... I used to have one (when I was like 4) I don't remember it very well but I remember it being a whole bunch of fun. There was this one car racing game and it had this one sound effect "Vroom! Vroom!" it sounded just like a real car. It was so cool! I wonder whatever happened to it...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Well, they are really cheap now, well the Jaguar is... £9.99, and the games for it are 7.99. I belive it is 64bit, and came out before the N64 did, yes? But it's sales weren't that good, so they have kinda re-released it.... but I looked on the back of one of the games, a tennis one, the graphics looked crap.

Rampage is on the N64 too... I love it, just good to get your stress out onto, instead of chucking your controller through the window... :p[/SIZE]