Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Do you know what the Atari Jaguar is.... I don't know if this fits into Nintendo but, hey...

Do any of you have one? I have seen them for £9.99... TEN POUNDS, that's about $30, I think... anyway, I didn't know it was 64bit, and the graphics look okay...

Also, they have a handheld system too... umm... the Atari Cougar I think... Do any of you have that?[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have the atari from before i was born... i think my parents go it BEFORE i was consived lol dont care thou i know it is older than me... and it works better than i do ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I have an old Atari 2600, but I've never played a Jaguar or Couger. I've heard that the Jaguar did really bad though. Never heard much about the Couger.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Oh Atari... I used to have one (when I was like 4) I don't remember it very well but I remember it being a whole bunch of fun. There was this one car racing game and it had this one sound effect "Vroom! Vroom!" it sounded just like a real car. It was so cool! I wonder whatever happened to it...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]yeah thats what i said ^
[]
[] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, i noticed that before, i just thought i'd say it again.... :)
Posted
very tempting though, sin't it? I mean, turning into a monster then running around eating ppls :devil: :devil: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :devil: :devil:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, they are really cheap now, well the Jaguar is... £9.99, and the games for it are 7.99. I belive it is 64bit, and came out before the N64 did, yes? But it's sales weren't that good, so they have kinda re-released it.... but I looked on the back of one of the games, a tennis one, the graphics looked crap.

Rampage is on the N64 too... I love it, just good to get your stress out onto, instead of chucking your controller through the window... :p[/SIZE]
Posted
The Jaguar had that 64-bit processing which should have made it fast...but it lacked the other stuff that makes a video game console good. (IE: A person does not need 17+ buttons on a single controller for a regular videogame).
Posted
hehe i agree, Rico, nobody needs more than 8 buttons on a controller.......anyway, i got the old atari....and 2 of the classic games...Pong (very fun), and Super mario (classic)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...