2010DigitalBoy Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 [COLOR=Purple]Okay, I desperately want to write, but i have a hard time writing unless someone wants me to. So, any requests? Maybe theres a show you'd like to read a fanfic from, maybe you'd like... I don't know, [b]MAKE ME WRITE![/b][/COLOR]
Guest chobitslover90 Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 [quote name='Hug Monster][COLOR=Purple]Okay, I desperately want to write, but i have a hard time writing unless someone wants me to. So, any requests? Maybe theres a show you'd like to read a fanfic from, maybe you'd like... I don't know, [b]MAKE ME WRITE![/b'][/COLOR][/quote] um wow that kinda sounded sadisticand kinky at the same time sooooooo there we go bam wait for wait for it there it is poof Ruroni Kenshin now start writin!
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 [font=Arial][size=2]Chobitslover, capital letters and punctuation are friends. ;) Please improve your post quality -- I had to read your post three times to understand what you were saying. And welcome back, Hug Monster! I'll just draw your attention to the new ratings system we have in place. Every thread in OB Anthology that has creative content must be rated for maturity. You can find out more about that in the [b][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313"]OB Anthology Basics[/url][/b]. So if you're going to add the story to this thread [which is fine], just PM me with the rating and I'll change the title. ^_^[/size][/font]
2010DigitalBoy Posted November 24, 2005 Author Posted November 24, 2005 [QUOTE=Lady Asphyxia][font=Arial][size=2] And welcome back, Hug Monster! size][/font][/QUOTE] [COLOR=Purple]O_o where id I go? Also, I'm terribly sorry, I was just unsure of a rating since I have no idea what I'll be writing. I'd go with PG-13 for Mild Violence and Language.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now