Nomura Posted November 27, 2005 Posted November 27, 2005 This is my first pic to make like this. I know. It's sketchy. Not very good. But what the heck. Cut me some slack. It is my first one after all :animeswea [IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/203/inuyasha0176xq.gif[/IMG]
ScreamSin Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 For a chibi, you nailed the proportions dead on. Those are very hard, even when drawing chibi. Its very good, though I dont like his hair. Looks like he has it pinned up in a bun, but thats more of a personal flavor choice then actually critique on the drawing itself. Very nice. What did you color it with, if you dont mind me asking.
Nomura Posted December 4, 2005 Author Posted December 4, 2005 Just regular Microsoft paintshop... :animesmil It's nothing really, just a few things here and there, and I've got a good pic. Thanks alot guys, maybe I'll keep it up...
Raquel Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 Paint... >.< *shudder* Then again, I have Photoshop and it might as well be paint. I keep wondering where the fill bucket is. As to your art, did you draw it and scan? Or is it an entire computer production? It's good, I like it.
Nomura Posted December 6, 2005 Author Posted December 6, 2005 All on computer. Hmm, it does look like a scanned pic though...
Raquel Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 O.O *worships* If this really is only your first, keep practicing. You'll only get better from here.
KKC Posted December 10, 2005 Posted December 10, 2005 [size=1]Wow... Doing that in paint is very amazing. You should find an oekaki board somewhere and do your work on that. It gives you special tools for shading and even has a water color effect. I used to do alot of computer art mehself, but my mouse isn't as good as it once was *kills it*. I'm not a big Inuyasha fan either, but this pic is very cute and like Screamsin said, the proportions are correct (I tried drawing a chibi yesterday and couldn't draw the body very well X_X).[/size]
IceRose Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 I think is one of the best chibbi's out there dude, its right on the point of cuteness and it suits Inuyasha very well. I congratulate thee :catgirl:
Syk3 Posted December 23, 2005 Posted December 23, 2005 [quote name='Itako0821']And what's a MS paint? Sorry, I'm a little dumb on these things. I'm new. Newer than a... a... a new day! Yeah! That's new! LOL! Ok, I'm not funny either. I scatter around the place. So, what's the MS paint thingy??:confused: :confuse2:[/quote]Better PM someone and ask rather than clutter this thread, because as it is now, it's rather off-topic. :p
RedSkyCoffee Posted December 29, 2005 Posted December 29, 2005 [size=1] I like it, It's cute. It's kind of small though ... [/size]
Kurama + Hiei Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 [QUOTE=Nomura]This is my first pic to make like this. I know. It's sketchy. Not very good. But what the heck. Cut me some slack. It is my first one after all :animeswea [IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/203/inuyasha0176xq.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE] ooooooo! I love it! *faints* ur pic of InuYasha is too cute!!! :catgirl:
kagomefruitcup Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Awww it's soo cute :animesmil. Pretty cool 2 wish my computer did that I just wanna hug it!! :animeswea (Jus kidding)[/COLOR]
Guest Stafal-chan Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 ^_^ wow all on paint..haha i can't even manage to write my name with paint ^_^ PROPS TO YOU ^_^ hee hee i think it looks really good ^_^..his hair looks really round though...^_^
Darky Dee Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 He/She said Paintshop, not Paint. They're different. Very nice for an all-computer creation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now