OtakuBoards

Evangelion-a new genesis

Sephiroth

[I]Zack looks up as they are approaching a building[/I]

Zack:...I think thats it....and I doubt you have to worry about bullies...I think society around here is slightly different...

Ciarnait:Yeah I get that feeling too...

Zack:...plus no one would screw with someone who is an eva piliot...or even lives with two of em...

Ciarnait:.....what's pilioting an eva like?...

[I]Zack shrugs[/I]

Zack:...just started...new here too...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciarnait: Yeah, you are new, yoo.

*She smiled huge at Zack and laughed*

Ciarnait: You're right! It's like having two older brothers again! Just that I doubt you or Sephiroth will try to beat me when I refuse to hook you up with my friend's older friend....hahahahaha

Zack: You had two older brothers?

Ciarnait: Yeah, you could say. But they weren't blood related, they lived with me when I was with my guardians. They were awesome, but they're married now. I hope they're doing well now. I know they have to be since they're very much in love with their lives. :)

[i]*They stopped stopped infront of the nice looking buils and she turned to Sephiroth who had been quiet through out the whole walk.*[/i]

Ciarnait: Hey Sephiroth, this is the place?

Sephiroth: Hai...

[i]*As they walked in, she turned once more to him .*[/i]

Ciarnait: Sephiroth, do you got a nickname or something? Can I call you Sephi?

[i]*She gave him one of her brightest smiles.*[/i]

[I]Zack walks siliently as she beams at sephroth[/I]

Zack:.....

[I]Zack follows behind listing to her talk to Sephroth untill they reach their new aparment[/I]

Zack:....

Seph:this is our home....Zack your room is right down their..and Ciarnait yours is across the hall from him...mine is at the end...

[I]seph shows them the rest of the flat[/I]

Zack:....I will be in my room.....

Seph: ok...your stuff has already been brought....

Zack:....Arigatou....

[I]Zack walks off to his room[/I]

ooc: its spelt arigatou, and pan, no, you don't need to register on the other thread....
----------------
ciar: so seph, you haven't answered my question yet, can't I call you something shorter than sephiroth?

seph: ......if you must, you can call me Seph

ciar: ok, cool!

zack: this place is unusually clean, considering a guy lives here

seph: I am not like most people

zack: .....

seph: we must all pitch in together to ensure this place's cleansiness, ok?

zack: sure

ciar: no problem with that

seph: you had better get what you can eat now, whilst you still can, we will be going in an hour

ciar: huh? going where?

seph: ......NERV

to be continued....

OOC:ok I edited it...heh now I know two words in japanese...thanks seph
------------------------------------------------------
[I]Zack comes out of his room a few minutes later his stuff unpacked and his room clean[/I]

[I]Zack walks to the fridge gets out a few things and begins coking dinner...about 15 minutes later the meal is cooked, Zack divides it onto three different plates, he hands one to Seph, one to Ciar, and sits down and begins eating off the last one[/I]

[i]*As Ciarnait quickly unpacked her clothes and put them into the drawer and the closet, she noticed the room was cozy. It made her feel a lil more at home, however, she was not totally at ease as she was before. When Seph had mentioned Nerv, she had gotten nervous. Why was she to go to nerv, she asked herself. She wasn't a nerv pilot. She had no will for it either. She finished unpacking her things and walked out the room. Immediately, a sweet aroma engulfer her and she smiled.*[/]

Ciarnait: Food...mmmm...haven't eaten since lunch.

[i]*She breathed in the sweet smell and followed it to the kitchen where she saw Zack already eating.*[/i]

Ciarnait: DId you you cook this?

Zack: Yes.

[i]*She smiled at him and sat down*[/i]

Ciarnait: Well thank you. It's been some time since someone actually cooked. hahaha

[i]*Zack looked at her confused.*[/i]

Zack: What do you mean?

Ciarnait: Well, back home, no one cooked. It was mostly take out or something I would cook.

[i]*Before Zack could could anser, she began to eat. After several bites, she smiled once again.*[/i]

Ciarnait: Whoa, this food is GOOD!

Zack: Thank you

Ciarnait: Welkies.

[i]*She continues to eat the dinner quietly and wonders what she'll see at Nerv.*[/i]

[I]Zack quickly eats his food saying little, as he finishes he quietly picks up the plates of the other two and walks into the kitchen and cleans the mess he made, as he finishes he walks back into the living room to see Seph getting ready to leave[/I]

Zack:...

Seph:It's time

Zack:...

[I]Zack turns to follow Seph out the door and look over seeing the nervous look on Ciarnait's face[/I]

Zack:....nervous about Nerv?

Ciar:yes....

Zack:it's not that bad....

[I]Zack and Cair follow Seph down to his car and get in, Zack stares out the window in thought[/I]

..meanwhile in the streets a lady is getting mugged*

Lady:stop it stop it!!!

mugger 1:shut up!!!!

???:Heads up!!!*a skate board comes flying from the shadows and hits mugger 1 on the head*

Oroko:bullseye!!!*mugger 1 falls to the ground*

Mugger 2:huh?

Oroko:huh THIS!!!*kicks mugger 2 in the face and knocks him out*you okay?

lady:yes thank you

Oroko:*looks at watch*damn!!! I gotta hurry!!!*takes skateboard and runs like hell*

Oroko:phew I made it*walks into the NERV building*

to be continued

[I]The car pulls into the train, Zack looks out in eagerness and Ciarnait looks out of the window curiosly[/I]

Zack:......

[I]Zack smiles as they come upon the geofront[/I]

Cairnait:WOW!!!....this a geofront?

Zack:yeah....Nerv hq to if I am correct....Seph?

Seph:Hai...

Zack:...why are we going to Nerv Seph?

Seph:for you...more synch testing...and to report...

Cairnait:and for me?

Seph:we shall see....

[I]Zack stares out the window as they pull into the Nerv base and get out of the car onto the moving floors[/I]

[seph finally stops the car, and they enter the nerv building, a few guards are guarding the door]

guard1: may I see your passes please?

seph: *shows his pass* these are with me, there is'nt a problem, is there?

guard1: no sir, not at all, please go right in

[all 3 of them step inside the building to be greeted by major yuriko]

yuriko: welcome, there is'nt much time to say this, but here goes, there is an angel making its way towards tokyo 3 right now, the 3rd angel, Lucilus, sephiroth, you will be piloting your eva, eva unit 00 to intercept, as for you two, you will be issued newly built evangelions

ciar: what?!?!?!

yuriko: yes, you will pilot an eva, you are the 3rd child, zack is the 2nd child

zack: what eva will be designated to me?

yuriko: unit 01, and for ciarnait, unit 02

ciarnait: this is all....too much!

yuriko: we don't expect much from you, just get in the eva, we will instruct you on the rest

seph: it is not that difficult, really, not if you remain calm, I shall go and get changed into my new plug suit, and then I shall board the entry plug

yuriko: very well, you do that, now for you 2, I recommend you do the same, I will show you where to get changed, and will issue you your plug suits

to be continued....

btw, you can describe what your evangelion looks like, I just issued you the eva unit number....

Yuriko:Zack you remember the way?

Zack:hai

Yuriko:Ciarnait I will take you to your locker room

[I]Zack follows behind Sephroth to the locker rooms[/I]

Zack:...my first real fight....

Sephroth:....

Zack:....I was in here earlyer....to get introduced and to see my eva...

[I]The two change in silience Zack puts on rid red and black suit and heads for the docks..Zack climbs into the entry plug[/I]

[I]The plus is inserted into the Eva, then plug fills with the LCL and then it becomes where he can see everything, the Eva activates[/I]

Zack:I am in and ready to be instructed......

[i]*After Yuriko showed her where to get changed and finished issuing her plug suit, she put on her black and green plug suit. She breathed in deeply and thoughts began to whirl in her mind. How did she get involve in this? How did this come about?! She' not suppose to pilot those huge evas. Well, as her oldest "brother" used to say, just adapt to the situations and changes. She'll just have to pilot this thing, this might actually be good in a way. She nodded to herself and walked out. She looked at the Yuriko who had been waiting for her*[/i]

Ciarnait: Where are the other two?

Yuriko: They're already in the enrty plugs. Sephiroth has been thorugh this, so he knows what to do. Zack is new but he's already synchronized with the eva. You might remember he came laste to your school.

Ciarnait: Oh, I see, he was late because he was here.

Yuriko: Correct. Now follow me, I shall be leading you to your eva.

[i]*Ciarnait nodded and followed him. After a few minutes, they reached their destination and she became mute. Her gazed locked on "her" eva. She couldn't help thinking how big it was. She was a bug compared to it. It was black with dark green. Hey, it matches my plug suit, she joked, I guess they peoples aren't bad with colors. Her thoughts were quickly interupted by Yuriko*[/i]

Yuriko: That's your eva.

Ciarnait: ....impressive...

Yuriko: All the eva are. Come with me, it's time for you to get in the entry plug

Ciarnait: ok...

[i]*She followed him, got into the plug which imediately filled with this sorta of gel. She paniced and held her breath. Yuriko noticed and spoke to her.*[/i]

Yuriko: Relax and just breath. Like I told Zack, this gel transfers oxygen into your blood. It's going to be strange, but you'll get the hang of this.

[i]*She nodded and breathed in slowly*[/i]

Cairnait: This is weird...ok..relax Clairy. it's gonna be alright...

[i]*She closed her eyes and and breathed in more normally. Her first time in Nerv, her first eva, her first time being IN an eva and her first eva fight all rolled into one day. Her life has truly taken a HUGE turn.*[/i]

[I]Zack did his best to keep his mind clear...like he did when ever he faced a chalenge[/I]

Zack:....why does the Eva feel like an extension of myself?....

Yuriko:it is one of the effects of the LCL....it nurogicly attach you to your Eva...allowing you to control it...the more you open your mind to the eva the better you synch will be and the better you will control your Eva...you control your Eva by thinking...just like how you control your self...

Zack:but...?

Yukio:because you are attached to the Eva when ever it gets damaged you will feel as if you have been damaged in the same way...

Ciarnait:...a nasty side effect

Zack:yeah...

Yukio:began Launch process

[I]Zack watches as the restraints begin to clear[/I]

Zack:seph...have you fought an Angel before?.....

Seph:....yes....

Zack-Wasn't there a fourth person?

Seph-........not sure.......

Cloud-Glad I made it!

Ciarnait-Cloud????

Cloud-What?

Ciarnait-How'd you get here?

Cloud-Why was I gone from class so early and why was I late?

Zack-Oh!Now I remember you!

Yuriko-Hurry and get suited up!

Cloud hurrys and puts on the suit and gets in the plug and is ready to launch.

Cloud-First time.Kinda nervous.....:nervous:

Sere:*looks into his eyes*your o...o...o!!

Oroko:yes....I'm Oroko Saki

Sere:b-but what would a famous skateboarder like you be doing here?

Oroko:uh...same as you

Sere::eek: YOUR AN EVA PILOT!!!????

Oroko:yup

*just then Ciarnait,Seph and Zack are walking in*

Ciarnait::wow: It's...It's Oroko Saki!!!!

To Be continued

OOC: Yeah..I hope it's before..though we can talk from our plug suits right?! lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]*Cairnait shooked her head and noticed Zack waiting for her. She turns to Sere and Oroko briefly.[/i]

Ciarnait: Nice meeting you two. Lataz! :D

[i]*She looked at Zack, nodded to him and they continued an their way.*[/i]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I hope this don't mess up the rpg! lol OK peoples...4 of the eva pilots are in the plug suits already ok! lol read the previous posts..:) So Sere and Oroko..you guys need to get into thy eva. :)

[I]Zack looks over at Oroko in his suit[/I]

[I]Zack turns back to the outside world[/I]

Zack:so major...where are we being deployed?....

Yukiro:Spehroth will take point...Zack, Sere you two have more synch experience so you will directly back up Sephroth, Ciarnait and Oroko will be in reserves and will reposition as we need them

Zack:yes Major...

[I]The Eva's launch and Zack moves in close to Sephroth with Sere on his other side[/I]

Zack:....anyone see the angel yet?....

Seph:no...it isn't quite in range...

Sere:be ready....

[i]*Ciarnait relaxed greatly once she heard the ones being deployed would be Seph, Zack, and Sere. They were experienced, so she didn't need to fear that she might have to fight. As far as this angel fight is concerned, she thought more brightly, she woudn't have to even go NEAR it! Seph, Zak, and Sere could easily take down on Angel, right? She breathed in deeply and try not to think much, but her mind get traveling to other thoughts. She finnaly shook her head and waited impatiently was the angel approached.*[/i]

Ciarnait: This will be over before you even know it, Cairy, so don't sweat it..just relax...

[I]Zack watches his equipment and the others on his screen[/I]

Zack:.....it's taking it's time isn't it...

Sere:yeah....

[I]Zack watches the other piliots waiting paitently for the Angel to arrive. He keeps himself alert while he drifts off into his own thoughts. We can take this thing right?....they say the 2nd angel had fallen to a lone eva...so shouldn't this one fall to 3...5 of them if nessacery...Zack watched his radar as Ciarnait and Oroko were raised to the surface and being taught how to control their Evas...was this the time for that...when an impending battle was approaching...would he even survive his first battle knowing little more on how to control his Eva then they did...then he spotted it...the energy flux on his Radar[/I]

Zack:do you two see that?

Sere/Sephroth:Hai

Zack:.....ready to follow your lead Sephroth

Sere:ready Spehroth....

[I]Zack gets ready to move foward and relizes his power cord is stretched taunt. He quickly changes to another one in the nearby building[/I]

seph: the rest of you cover me, no heroics, lets try and keep this simple, stealth is a major factor

everyone: ok

seph: lucilus should be appearing straight over the horizon, bw careful and keep calm

(all the evas wait, and suddenly, a strange figure appears in the distance)

seph: well it begins, cover my back, shoot it with your rifles if need be, Im goin in for hand to hand combat

(sephiroth walks on ahead of them)

to be continued....

[I]Zack watches Sephroth move in and relizes it is about to blow up the area he is in[/I]

Zack:Speh we are going to distract it....Sere spread out and lets shot it a couple of times...

[I]Zack swings to the right as Seree swings to the left...the both shot the Angel at the same time...neither bullet hits[/I]

Yuriko:it has an At field...active yours and neutralize it...

Zack/Sere/Sephroth:right

[I]Zack thinks to himself AT field on...he dosn't feel any different but notices a piece of debry fly at him...and not even touch the eva[/I]

Zack:right....AT feild max power...

Sere:AT field max power....

[I]They both fire another shot...and the Angel gets hit by it[/I]

Zack:enemy AT field neutrilized...Seph we will keep it distracted until you can engage it...

[I]Zack moves out of the way as a beam comes out of lucilus in his direction[/I]

Zack:close call....

[I]Zack fires a shot as the Angel turns toward Sere[/I]