OtakuBoards

Evangelion-a new genesis

Sephiroth

[I]Zack walks to the locker room with Oroko behind him[/I]

Oroko:I think I like Sere...alot....stupid testing...interupted my dinner...

Zack:.....

Oroko:what about you Zack any girls you like?

Zack:....dono....

Oroko:haha surely thier must be a girl you like

Zack:havn't thought about it...

Oroko:HAHA...surely...

Zack:.....

[I]Zack and Oroko change into thier plug suits while they are talking...then walk down to the entry plugs...they climb into thier entry plugs...and synch testing begins[/I]

Man:wow...Zack is doing pretty good...

Man2:yeah...so are the other three...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[an hour passes and still nothing is spotted]

seph: there is nothing out there yet, I don't think an angel will attack

yuriko: don't worry, I'm sure they will

seph: wait....I think I see something, switching to infra red

[sephiroth looks out into the distance, he spots something closing in onto the ship]

seph: enemy confirmed, but....it looks similar to an eva, is it an angel?

yuriko: I....don't know, just prepare yourself for combat

seph: affirmative

yuriko: oh, and sephiroth, try not to fight in the water

seph: what?!

yuriko: your eva is still equipped with the b-type equipment, so it is unable to combat underwater efficiently, the a-type equipment hasn't been completed yet

seph: .....great

yuriko: watch out, here it comes....

to be continued....

Riobella:*thinking* There's the battleship. And the Eva is aboard. I wonder if he can do combat underwater...Let me see now...
*His dorsal fin suddenly splits and the two fins begin growing, then he leaps from the water and flaps the two fins as they continue to grow into wings. The he allows the remaining shark-like shape to return to its humanoid form. He then flies toward the battleship, slowly, so as to give the Eva time to react.*
Riobella: Heh, I think I like this thing...

[b]Back at the Mafia HQ[/b]
S 1: Was it really necessary to avoid telling him about the Fallen Angel?
??: If he knew what it was, he might not do it, and he is our last hope. If we are to get Adam for our own use, we must have Riobella pilot the Fallen Angel.
S 1: I know this much, sir. But I feel like he should know about the others...
??: The death of the weak mean a better existence for the strong. In this way the passing of the other two test subjects means more power for the Fallen Angel, and that means more power to Riobella.
S 1: But what if, Riobella becomes consumed?
??: Then, I dispand the Mafia, comit seppuku, and die in much more peace than the rest of the world shall. Now, fetch an old man a cup of coffee.
S 1: Sir...

-Justin

seph: enemy confirmed, its not an angel

yuriko: what the hell is it?

seph: identity unknown, engaging in combat now

[sephiroth fires off a short burst from his rifle, but the bullets merely bounce off]

seph: enemy has an AT field

yuriko: what! impossible, you sure its not an angel?

seph: yes, dna wavelength is blue, angel's wavelength are red, whatever it is, it is not an angel

[sephiroth drops his rifle down and unsheathes his progressive knife]

seph: expanding AT field to counter that of the enemy's

yuriko: good, that knife should do some damage

to be continued....

Riobella: *thinking* Hmm...*He raises his gun to the surface. He fires a few shots, but they bounce off.* Dammit, I forgot about his AT field. This thing doesn't have enough technology, it leaves me too much to my own devices.
Seph: I think he is waiting for me to make the first move...
Yuriko: Take it slowly, we don't know what this thing is capable of...
*Riobella grows very still, then he raises the arm which isn't holding a gun. It shoots out at EVA 00, penetrating his AT field.*
Seph: Bastard!
*EVA 00 slashes at the arm with his knife, cutting the end off*
Seph: Heh...what the...
*The hand regrows and then punches EVA 00 off the ship, and into the water. Riobella reels his arm back in and dives.*
Yuriko: Sephiroth!
Seph: Errr, great.
Riobella: *shouthing to Seph* It looks like this is your end, pilot. Better make it good.
Seph: Grrr...what?
Riobella: What the hell is going on?!
*The Fallen Angel begin to pull away from Riobella, and it gradually shrinks until it pulls itself back into the device from which it came, leaving Riobella floating underwater. He swims to the surface as quickly as possible.*
Riobella: Holy hell! *He begins swimming for the ship, he pulls out a grenade and hurls aboard.*
Yuriko: Get him.
*Riobella reaches a ladder on the side of the ship, once he gets completely out of the water he trys to get the Fallen Angel to work again, he presses the button and the suit takes over his body once again*
Riobella: ????! Oh well...*He punches a hole in the side of the ship and then rips it open large enough so that he can fit through in his normal size*
Captain: Hull breach!
Yuriko: Seph!
Riobella: *thinking* Why the hell did it cut off on me like that? Oh well, I have a job to do, I might as well do it...

-Justin

[sephiroth gets back on the ship]

seph: yuriko, take the package and get on that fighter get to hq, I'll do what I can here

yuriko: right!

[she dashes inside to the main chamber, sephiroth takes notice of the enemy]

seph: your not getting away that easily

[sephiroth jams his hand into the hatch and manages to grab him just in time, he holds this mysterious figure in the eva's hand]

seph: identify yourself

???: sorry, no time

[somehow, he got out of the eva's hand and damaged its hand with a grenada, sephiroth let out a cry of pain]

seph: damn him, I'll have to take him on foot

[sephiroth gets out of the entry plug and takes pursuit]

to be continued....

Seph: Stop!
Riobella: Heh, stupid child!* He whirls to hits Seph but instead is smashed by a wave that resulted from a grenade he threw while running from Seph. He rises, and the water begins to run off of the Fallen Angel, but just when he was about to do something to Seph, the suit slipped off leaving him in his normal clothing again*
Riobella: What in hell?!
Seph: *Smashes into the confused Riobella. He then grabs one Riobella's pistols and raises it to Riobella's face* Identify yourself.
Riobella: I'm probably not your worst nightmare...but I will be your last!
*He punches Seph before he is able to react, then Riobella rises and kicks Seph in the side. He then spits in his face and takes off running again*
Seph:..Bastard!*He takes off after him again*
Riobella: When do these people die?
*He whirls and then opens up a flurry of bullets, Seph is no where to be found*
Riobella: Son of a--
*Seph jumps down from the roof of the bridge onto Riobella, knocking him out*
*Seph noticed the device Riobella held in his hand slide overboard*
Seph: Damn...

seph: I will not repeat myself again, identify yourself

???: heh, yeah right

[he kicks sephiroth off of him and jets off again, sephiroth gets up and looks at him running down]

seph: foolish man, he knows so little of me....

[the mysterious man finally reaches the final door, where the secret package is hidden, the door is tightly locked and heavily armoured]

???: hmm, would have thought it was more heavily guarded

seph: well, there is no need

???: what?!

[he turns around to see sephiroth standing right behind him]

???: but...but how did you get here so fast?

seph: the package is already on its way to nerv hq by fighter jet, I was merely stalling you

???: there may still be time yet!

seph: you will have to get past me, I have my orders

???: even if it means your death?

seph: *nods*

???: pah! your nothing but a doll if that is the case!

to be continued....

Riobella: Well...'doll'...are you prepared to meet death?
Seph: if it is necessary.
Riobella: Very well...
[i]Riobella fakes a punch, which Seph falls for and moves to the side to dodge it, at the moment Seph moves Riobella runs again and dives over-board.[/i]
Riobella: *thinking* Damn...you really got yourself into one now, Riobella...
[i]He swims over to a little yellow ball floating on the surface. He picks it up and deflates it. Revealing the little device that releases the Fallen Angel.[/i]
Riobella: Yes...now, to see if it will actually work...
[i]He presses the button. And is cpnsumed by the mass, afterwhich, he grows to the size of an EVA, sprouts wings, and darts after the jet as fast as he can.[/b]
Seph: dammit...

-Justin

seph: dammit, not much I can do now

ghaha: sephiroth, can you hear me?

seph: yes commander

ghala: the lance of longinus is on that ship, use it to throw at the enemy, it will penetrate its at field, retrieve it after use

seph: affirmative

[sephiroth gets on his eva, and after a while it finds the lance, sephiroth takes aim and locks on]

seph: here goes nothing....

to be continued....

Riobella:[i]What the hell! There is a buzzing in the back of my head.[/i]
*Riobella turns around and looks behind him, seeing the battleship and EVA 00, holding the lance of longinus.*
Riobella:[i]Oh...my...god...[/i]
*Riobella pulls his wings back in and falls into the ocean, he then allows his suit to shrink back to normal size.*
Riobella: Grrr...I'll never catch that damn jet now...

-Justin