Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I liked this in the Anime Section and just made one for the Play It, so now here's one for the Lounge!!! Wheeee!!! The rules are simple: Look at the picture, post a quote you think is funny and goes well with the picture, and wait to see if you win!!! Winner posts the next picture. Anything about anything really... I shall begin things... [IMG]http://www.therisenrealm.com/images/funnies/s2/6.jpg[/IMG] It may be tough, but that's why I chose it! ;) [I][B]Knock yourselves dead.[/B][/I] [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Charles Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [color=navy][font=Comic Sans MS][img]http://www.therisenrealm.com/images/funnies/s2/6.jpg[/img] [color=black][/color] [color=#000000]Oh my god, the self-ownage here is priceless.[/color] [color=#000000][/color] [img]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/3061/banhim2yg.gif[/img][url="http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/3061/banhim2yg.gif"][/url][/font][/color]
Baron Samedi Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [size=1]My caption: [b]The Futility Of Hotlinking[/b] Do I win?[/size]
r2vq Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 Yeah, try to avoid hotlinking so that this problem doesn't happen again. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25012&stc=1[/img] This is the picture you're trying to show, right? -Arvi
Baron Samedi Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [size=1]In light of the new picture, a new caption must emerge: [b]Sheep leaping fences not working for you? Then how about...[/b][/size]
TheShinje Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [size=1][color=crimson][i] Boris the wolf does well in the S.A (Sheepaholics Anonymous) group trials, repeating the motto that "sheep are leap-frog toys, not food!"[/i][/size][/color]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 21, 2005 Author Posted December 21, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]??? Hot linking? What do you mean? :animedepr [/FONT][/COLOR]
Corey Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [size=1]Check out the attatchment on my post Tatsubei. That's what we see. Caption: [b]1-[/b] "As Mr. Wolfe demonstrates, a little bit of exercise before meals creates a hearty and healthy appetite." [b]2-[/b] "Who says playing with your food is a bad thing?"[/size]
Your Mother Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [SIZE=1]In recent news, a local town hired snipers to shoot down wolves preying on sheep. The wolves, desperate to escape, resort to all sorts of manuevers.[/SIZE]
Ikillion Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Once the humans have all gone away, The wolves shall play...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted December 22, 2005 Posted December 22, 2005 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting. "[b]The fastest way to a hot meal, is a straight line...[/b]"[/SIZE]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 23, 2005 Author Posted December 23, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Corey][size=1']Check out the attatchment on my post Tatsubei. That's what we see.[/size][/quote] Ohhh... :animeswea It came out fine on my computer... Sorry for the difficulties... And thanks r2vq, for the backup. :D The ones so far are extremely lol! I'll post winner on tomorrowes. ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 23, 2005 Posted December 23, 2005 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25012&stc=1[/img] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] It lives again! Okay now for the caption: Save a horse ride a sheep Brought to you by your local Equines and the partnership for horse friendly transportation. ♥Blessed be Chibi Horsewoman♥[/color][/font]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 23, 2005 Author Posted December 23, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Heh. Me was sent on the floor with hysteria for multiply moments... Very hard to choose a winnah...here goes. [B][I]1st:[/I][/B] [quote name='Your Mother][SIZE=1']In recent news, a local town hired snipers to shoot down wolves preying on sheep. The wolves, desperate to escape, resort to all sorts of manuevers.[/SIZE][/quote] The "desperate to escape" part is what completely got me. [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_pirate.gif[/IMG] [B][I]2nd:[/I][/B] [quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1]In light of the new picture, a new caption must emerge: [b]Sheep leaping fences not working for you? Then how about...[/b'][/size][/quote] That's what I thought when I first saw the pic...:p [I][B]3rd:[/B][/I] [QUOTE=Shinji][size=1][color=crimson][i] Boris the wolf does well in the S.A (Sheepaholics Anonymous) group trials, repeating the motto that "sheep are leap-frog toys, not food!"[/i][/size][/color][/QUOTE] LOL! Winner posts next pic, and if they don't the 2nd/3rd place winnah posts if the 1st place winner doesn't in a couple days. Woot...[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_scream.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 [size=1][color=crimson] Well, since Your Mother hasn't posted a pic in a couple of days, here we go... [URL=http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ses2fy.jpg][IMG]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5159/ses2fy.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/size][/color]
Ikillion Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Only one thing can be said about a caption could be said when such a thing came uo "When crack attacks" -cough-[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Your Mother Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 [SIZE=1]BOOYA- Ahem. Sorry everybody, I didn't know I won.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.amazinghumor.com/pics/0067.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=1]Go nuts. I'll pick a winner two or three days.[/SIZE]
TheShinje Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 [size=1][color=crimson] When parenting goes bad: The family manual said to give your children a bottle feed every now and again. This, however, is not what that manual meant at all....[/size][/color]
Baron Samedi Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 [size=1]The Mob have nothing on these guys...[/size]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 27, 2005 Author Posted December 27, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mother: Damn...we don't have anymore beer... :( [/FONT][/COLOR]
Decadence Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 These baby's already have their idols: Frat boys.
Baron Samedi Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 [size=1]Err, which one should we be responding to? There was already another picture posted, lol.[/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] Just reply to both of them! [URL=http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ses2fy.jpg][IMG]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5159/ses2fy.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] *sings* Can you tell me how to get... how to get away from Seaseme street? [IMG]http://www.amazinghumor.com/pics/0067.jpg[/IMG] There are just some times when you [i] shouldn't[/i] grab a Heiny Well, maybe now I'll win.[/color][/font]
Jeebs Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 [b]Sesame Street pic[/b] Elmo knows where you live! [b]Baby pic[/b] Mom: "I told you to rub some scotch on their gums, not give them bottles of Heineken." Dad: "Hey, they're not crying, are they?" Mom: "They will when they wake up tomorrow morning."
kayutori_sama Posted December 29, 2005 Posted December 29, 2005 Sesame Street picture: *narrator voice* And that kids, is why you should drop out of school and become a crackhead. Why you ask? Look at Elmo and Ernie. Didn't they turn out great? You want to be just like them.:toothy: :twitch: Baby picture: *starts sining* Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall, ninety seven bottles of beer...take one down *hic* pass it around *hic* ninety *hic* seven bottles of beer on theee waaaalllll. *hic*:beer: VIVA LA ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES! YAY!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now