OtakuBoards

Whee! Picture Caption Game!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well since nobody has posted here in a while I shall announce the winners as such.

1st place goes to...
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Sienna]Man in Back 1: Hey, those kids know the gator's still alive, right?

Man in Back 2: *snicker* No, I told them it was dead so they'd poke it and than it'd roar and they'd all be scared! Funn- OMGIOSH! BILLY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THERE![/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

2nd goes to..
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]Hey, any of you guys see me in Happy Gilmore or Doctor Dolittle 2 ? WTF you mean all 'gators look alike ? Oh I am so going to chew on your dumb *****...[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote]

and finally at a strong 3rd

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet][font=lucida Calligraphy][b] Guy in print shirt[/b] I hope this doesn't end up like that one time in band camp in the bayou.[/color'][/font][/quote]

Those were all rather funny for a bad picture like that. Congrats, now onto the next one.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#8822ff][font=snap ITC]Well I came in third and I'm bored and I don't want this thread to crash... so here goes nothing. Though if the link doesn't work can someone please fix it?

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/OksoImnotVegan.jpg[/IMG][/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]" This deer got up close and personal to make sure this wasnt Dick Cheny, for fear of being shot in the face."

I am sure the public is never going to let him live that down.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]