OtakuBoards

Whee! Picture Caption Game!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]First Place:
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Philisophical Wandering Turkey of Wisdom: Are you on the inside looking out, or the outside looking in?

Kitty: Why don't you come in here and see for yourself.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Haha, the hippy turkey guru.

Second Place:
[QUOTE=Rapture Ruckus]Turkey: Behold, I am the Turkey Genie of Allinmballipoop, I have come to grant you 3 wishes! How do you find that?
Lion: Lets see, I wish to be magically transported from this cage, have a solar panel oven, and the answer to your question, I find this opportunity simply impeccable...[/QUOTE]

Enviromentally friendly lioness.

[QUOTE=kitsune hime]Turkey: Oh yeah! I survived Thanksgiving! W00t!
*Sees Big cat*
Oh crap...[/QUOTE]

Just when the Turkey thought it was safe.

Mention:

[quote name='Gavin']Turkey to Mountain Lion: "What are you looking ?!"[/quote]

The poor turkey's just trying to make it's way across road and is getting checked out by the lioness.

So, [B]Ziggy Stardust[/B], your up![/COLOR]

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"'Chicks dig surfers,' he tells me. 'Waves? What waves? [i]Naw[/i], this water's calmer than a bird bath. Just float around on your board and you'll be tanning with the babes in no time. It's a sure thing,' he tells me, '[i]a sure thing[/i].' Mike, I'm goooooonna kiiiiiiiiiiilllll yooooooooouuu!"

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Ok, good captions, this one was tough to choose...

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]Poseidon: I like my surfer shaken, not stirred.[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote]

I love Poseidon jokes...

[quote name='John']"Of course, surfing abandoned naval minefields was an exciting but short-lived fad."[/quote]

Good stuff :cool:

[quote name='Charles]"'Chicks dig surfers,' he tells me. 'Waves? What waves? [i]Naw[/i], this water's calmer than a bird bath. Just float around on your board and you'll be tanning with the babes in no time. It's a sure thing,' he tells me, '[i]a sure thing[/i'].' Mike, I'm goooooonna kiiiiiiiiiiilllll yooooooooouuu!"[/quote]

Close but not close enough...

Ok, so, Gavin's turn.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]

Close but not close enough...

Ok, so, Gavin's turn.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Interesting, most interesting.

I would say that YOU are the loser however for missing a one-time opportunity to see one of [i]my[/i] images posted here. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/ToxicAdam/monkay1vj.gif[/IMG]

At any rate, Gavin's was half-way decent, so I'll let this slide.

[quote name='Ziggy Stardust']I love Poseidon jokes.[/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.patandkat.com/pat/weblog/images/rummy-confused.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

What kind of bar does "Ziggy Stardust" go to where they sit around and tell Poseidon jokes?

[Sorry, I didn't count on posting in here again but I couldn't resist with that picture.]

[SIZE=1]Some truly funny captions guys.

[I]In first place...[/I][/SIZE]

[quote name='Rapture Ruckus']Donald Rumsfeld considers the ramifications of accepting Dick Cheney's offer to go out on a weekend quail hunt.[/quote]
[SIZE=1]What can I say, sheer brilliance.

[I]In second place...[/I][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Off screen guy: Mr. Rumsfled you have been accused of planning the Vice-Presidents shooting...

Rumsfled: O RLY?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]YA RLY.

[I]In third place.[/I][/size]

[quote name='Charles']What kind of bar does "Ziggy Stardust" go to where they sit around and tell Poseidon jokes?[/quote]
[SIZE=1]A question we'd all like answered.

[B]Rapture Ruckus is up next.[/B][/SIZE]