Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]" This car will probaly never see the road again...Good thing I saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico"

That so totally asked for it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Charles]
[b]This poor automobile was weighed down more than Gavin's stunted sense of humor.[/b][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Taking pot-shot at the opposition aye? What can I say, it was simply Humorous, most humorous. ;)

[quote=Illikon] [color=DarkSlateGray][size=1][font=Comic Sans MS]" This car will probaly never see the road again...Good thing I saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico"

That so totally asked for it.[/quote] [font=Verdana][size=2]
Close shave for second. Good thing I saved money on car insurance by switching to Geico Always room for a SlackersInSlacks reference.

And third...

[quote name='Ziggy Stardust][/size][/font][/font][/size][/color][font=Times New Roman][color=Sienna']Ikea's failed expariment![/quote]
[color=Black][font=Verdana]Good stuff.

Welll, that's it from me, stay tuned same bat time, same bat channel, for [b]Charles'[/b] turn a posting up a pic.[/font]
[/color][/color][/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Charles']This poor automobile was weighed down more than Gavin's stunted sense of humor.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Touché mon ami.[/SIZE]
Posted
Finally, I can stop flaming people for their poor taste (picking anyone but me) and just post my damn picture. Thank you Rapture Ruckus. :catgirl:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8655/ohgod6eu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Previously:

Man 1: Hey boys, I got an idea!

Man 2: Your ideas always suck.

Man 1: Shut up and listen - ok, listen, we'll get some random hot chick, we'll get an ET look-a-like, and we'll rape em'!

Man 3: My mom said rape is bad.

Man 2: You're mother's a whore!

Man 1: So, ya, rape em'!

Man 3: We need to bring milk!

Man 1: Well of course we're brining milk you idiot!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[img]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8655/ohgod6eu.jpg[/img]

[b]Girl:[/b] Umm, guys, this is not what I had in mind when you asked me to join you ona a night of milk, cookies and Alien Breed.
Posted
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Just say no to bukkate"

It makes you wonder doesnt it?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Haha, after much deliberation I've decided to go with this one solely because I didn't know what "bukkate" was so I looked it up on google and found "bukkake" which was amusing enough to put this one on top.

Everyone deserves credit though. I just wanted to play this game so I could post that pic because I never knew what in the devil was and I wanted to see how people would interpret it.
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Hey Charles, where exactly [I]did [/I]you find a picture of some rednecks gang-raping an ET with milk, anyways? I think it might be an interesting story.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Hey Charles, where exactly [I]did [/I]you find a picture of some rednecks gang-raping an ET with milk, anyways? I think it might be an interesting story.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

It's not as interesting as you'd think. lol

It's a picture I've had for about a year. I saw it while browsing another forum I frequent. Someone had created a thread asking what exactly was going on in the picture. No one knew there either.

At any rate, I hope it's not a depiction of a true story.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Charles']Haha, after much deliberation I've decided to go with this one solely because I didn't know what "bukkate" went so I looked it up on google and found "bukkake" which was amusing enough to put this one on top..[/quote]

Yes I knew that without a doubt someone would have eventually have given in to such a quote. I bet you got an eyeful of a suprise when you looked it up didn't you Charles? yet everytime I see your avatar it just makes me wonder...

Well anyway I am cursing myself out for deleting this E-mail I got with one of the most hilarious pictures I have ever seen... this one will do for now though.

[IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3333/pic010187to.jpg[/IMG]

I just wonder why they are trying to poke it with a stick when it is still alive though... well anyways good luck to all.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[b]When good times go bad: [/b]Guests at a recent birthday party were horribly maimed when they mistook a live alligator for the crocodile shaped pinata they were waiting for.
Posted
[B]Guy with stick:[/B] O man, who the hell put my lovely Amy on the dump?! :mad:

The name Amy just kept sprung out of my head when I see that crocodile....I wonder why.... :animeshy:
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Sienna]Man in Back 1: Hey, those kids know the gator's still alive, right?

Man in Back 2: *snicker* No, I told them it was dead so they'd poke it and than it'd roar and they'd all be scared! Funn- OMGIOSH! BILLY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THERE![/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3333/pic010187to.jpg[/img]
"Powerful Grimfax, we pledge ourselves as your servants!"
*leans over* "Oh, um, ok. Could you guys just get me a beer? I think that'll do it for now, thanks."
Posted
[SIZE=1]"[B]Hey, any of you guys see me in Happy Gilmore or Doctor Dolittle 2 ? WTF you mean all 'gators look alike ? Oh I am so going to chew on your dumb *****...[/B]"[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...