James Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]Based on staff suggestion, I've added a few more smilies. OtakuBoards.com now has a total of 64 smilies. I might add some more in the future, but for now...there is more than enough to keep everyone going. :bow: [/color][/size]
Vegitto4 Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 score, but james, i have a question, I pmed you about it. i dont know if you read it or not, but my post cont whent down alot, by about 15-20 posts, and I dont know why? whould you happen to know why?:therock: :help:
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 Sweet Faces James! You are da best Admin ever! :burstlaug
James Posted December 6, 2001 Author Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]score, but james, i have a question, I pmed you about it. i dont know if you read it or not, but my post cont whent down alot, by about 15-20 posts, and I dont know why? whould you happen to know why?:therock: :help: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]The usual reason for post count decreasing is that a topic you may have posted in a lot was deleted by a moderator. This happens occasionally, it's nothing to worry about.[/color][/size]
Shy Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]64 smilies! My sisters Message board has like 12, LOL.[/SIZE] :bellylaug
Gee-enki Dama Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 :flasher: :cussing: :crying: :burstlaugh: :bow: :alcohol: :bellylaug: Nice :) but that classics are still: :nervous: :worried:
Break Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]COOL! Thank you mister James! :blulaugh:[/SIZE]
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [size=1][b] Oh yes the face of a tiny head drinking is just so cute.......I love this face.....":bow: ". That is cute.[/size][/b]
Lia Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B][size=1][b] Oh yes the face of a tiny head drinking is just so cute.......I love this face.....":bow: ". That is cute.[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] thats unethical...the alchohol one is cuter:p :alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol:
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [size=1][b] So you want to send a message to kids "The drinking one is cooler!". I just love messing with people. [/size][/b]
Sara Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 :drunk: :alcohol: :smoke: :cussing: :flasher: :butthead: [FONT=century gothic]Isn't this the lovely lot of smilies we have now.... You scare me, sometimes.... Do you pick these out yourself, James? I'll stick with the good ol' tongue-smiley. [/FONT] :p
Guest Imsirion Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 :frog: :glasses: :help: :lecture: :raspberry :shifty: :wave: cool!, i like them! where do u get these?
Transtic Nerve Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 AHEM!.... i still don't see the bowing Chinaman! ::cough:: I mean... great smilies.
DeathKnight Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=crimson]I claim this smiley in the name of all Texans! :alcohol: This one also! :cussing:[/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 LUVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! :) But I always love this smilie..I have learned to luv it! lol TWITCHY!!!!! lol
Baby Kiwi Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=crimson]:alcohol: He-he!! This one reminds me of BabyGirl... Oh! Wait! J slash K! Nevermind!!! I love you BabyGirl!!:angel: ;) [/color]
BabyGirl Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i] [B][color=crimson]:alcohol: He-he!! This one reminds me of BabyGirl... Oh! Wait! J slash K! Nevermind!!! I love you BabyGirl!!:angel: ;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hey! I'm [i]not[/i] an alcoholic, I swear! Oh damn, where did my drink run off to? [size=1]For those of you who really don't know me...I'm kidding[/color] :help:[/size]
Pastbyer Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 :wow: it's like everytime I log on there's more and more smilies here! I especially like these: :wave: :help: :raspberry :bow: :lecture: :rotflmao: :whoops:
Transtic Nerve Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hey! I'm [i]not[/i] an alcoholic, I swear! Oh damn, where did my drink run off to? [size=1]For those of you who really don't know me...I'm kidding[/color] :help:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, BG doesn;t drink... not at all... ::slips BG a Carona under the desk:: ... why are you all staring??? ::bans everyone who was staring::
coolkam007 Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yeah, BG doesn;t drink... not at all... ::slips BG a Carona under the desk:: ... why are you all staring??? ::bans everyone who was staring:: [/B][/QUOTE] *trys to post but was banned*.. dammit.. :crying:
Sephiroth Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 haha, I'm the one who suggested and DEMANDED for smilies! people should be bowing down to me! :bellylaug and where's that anime sweatdrop smilie I wanted?! :cussing:
Red Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [B]Yeah an anime sweatdrop would be cool, a little blue guy looking embarrased and then a big sweat drop running down his head still reamins my favourite "smilie" ----->[/B] :flaming:
9mm Avenger Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=royalblue]And I claim this smily in the name of my best frined! :flasher: (please don't ask)Also, me on friday! :alcohol: [/color]
Guest Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]haha, I'm the one who suggested and DEMANDED for smilies! people should be bowing down to me! :bellylaug and where's that anime sweatdrop smilie I wanted?! :cussing: [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][b] *Bow's down to Sephiroth* Yes Master Sephiroth. You are the bringer of the new faces. You are the almighty! [/size][/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now