OtakuBoards

Ash's hat?

Fall

[color=royalblue]Lol, i once picked up about 3 pkmn booster packs for aboot 2 bucks. Guess they went down hard. Believe me, there are still some pkmn freaks in my school....They get beats daily! And they hang in the fishbowl(computer lab...It's surrounded by glass)[/color]:cussing:

Pokémon was once such a hit...There always is only 1 spot in fame... Anyways, The Ash hat thingie is freaky. Next, you'll se Jesse and Misty Lures.:excited:
I also think that just because someone likes Pokémon, they shouldn't get beaten up for it. I'm a Digi Fan but I don't get put down because of that. Those people at Majora's Mask 's school are bullies. I'll.....
Sagal: Sic 'em Dragoryf!
Dragoryf: Draaago! *Uses draogn Rage*
Bully: Aaah!:crying:
Sagal: :devil:
Dragoryf: :angel:

BTW, Dragoryf is my Fic Pokémon. Stay away.

[SIZE=1]People should not get beats for liking something that others don't like. In UK some people were robbed at knifepoint form their pokemon cards :( worrying.... but that was like 2 years ago.

I still enjoy playing pokemon on the GBC and watching the new episodes...

I also enjoy watching Digimon Tamers on Fox kids, that's cool.

About Ash's hat, I may buy it but not to wear.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]People should not get beats for liking something that others don't like. In UK some people were robbed at knifepoint form their pokemon cards :( worrying.... but that was like 2 years ago.

About Ash's hat, I may buy it but not to wear.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

My personality exactly. :smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]People should not get beats for liking something that others don't like. In UK some people were robbed at knifepoint form their pokemon cards :( worrying.... but that was like 2 years ago.

About Ash's hat, I may buy it but not to wear.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

My thoughts completely. I would never want an Ash hat personally or be caught with any pokemon-related thing near school because everyone I know in my school hates anime(especially Pokemon, Digimon, and DragonBall Z) so I'd be made fun of for a long time...

• 2 weeks later...
First, of all I wouldn't buy the hat and secondly wouldn't it be prejudice if people get the Crap beaten out of them just because they like something and the other half of people don't. It's people descision what to be a fanatic about and lastly i stick to the video games and shows not clothing of pokemon, or other anime because like many people say I'd be dissed at school. (even though i already am for playing the video games):worried:

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]no. It's silly that they made them. I was a big poké-freak a while ago, (i kinda got out of it. I only like the game and cards now) but even when I was crazy about it, I wouldn't have gotten one. [/B][/QUOTE]
I know it's silly that they made them. I mean, I really don't think someone will go and but one, and then wear it to school. :p

• 2 weeks later...