Fall Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 Now I've just been to the Warehouse, and guess what I seen on the shelf? Ash's hat! Now who here would really want to buy one of these? (I won't put anyone down who does, and if anyone else does, I'll report them :))
Treble Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=purple]Lol i've seen some kids wore Ash's Hat to school before looks kinda funny but its cool.If someone's a big Pokemon fan they'll probaly will get one of those.As for me no thanks.[/color]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 Well, it would be a nice touch if you were Ash for Halloween. Right? Am I right? I feel wrong... :o
9mm Avenger Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=royalblue]Um...I woulden't want the hat...I'd get beats.[/color]:devil:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 Same here...specially if your a girl...around here though, Pokemon has faded, it's all Harry Potter, not that I don't like it, at Toys R Us, Pokemon Cards are 99 cents!
9mm Avenger Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [color=royalblue]Lol, i once picked up about 3 pkmn booster packs for aboot 2 bucks. Guess they went down hard. Believe me, there are still some pkmn freaks in my school....They get beats daily! And they hang in the fishbowl(computer lab...It's surrounded by glass)[/color]:cussing:
Alexa Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Pokémon was once such a hit...There always is only 1 spot in fame... Anyways, The Ash hat thingie is freaky. Next, you'll se Jesse and Misty Lures.:excited: I also think that just because someone likes Pokémon, they shouldn't get beaten up for it. I'm a Digi Fan but I don't get put down because of that. Those people at Majora's Mask 's school are bullies. I'll..... Sagal: Sic 'em Dragoryf! Dragoryf: Draaago! *Uses draogn Rage* Bully: Aaah!:crying: Sagal: :devil: Dragoryf: :angel: BTW, Dragoryf is my Fic Pokémon. Stay away.
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Well I cn safely say I don't own and never will/want to own a Ash's Pokemon Hat. I would scare myself if I did.
Break Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [SIZE=1]People should not get beats for liking something that others don't like. In UK some people were robbed at knifepoint form their pokemon cards :( worrying.... but that was like 2 years ago. I still enjoy playing pokemon on the GBC and watching the new episodes... I also enjoy watching Digimon Tamers on Fox kids, that's cool. About Ash's hat, I may buy it but not to wear.[/SIZE]
Fall Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]People should not get beats for liking something that others don't like. In UK some people were robbed at knifepoint form their pokemon cards :( worrying.... but that was like 2 years ago. I still enjoy playing pokemon on the GBC and watching the new episodes... I also enjoy watching Digimon Tamers on Fox kids, that's cool. About Ash's hat, I may buy it but not to wear.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] My personality exactly. :smoke:
wolf masteres Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 hey im a poke fan, but hate ash. no hat for me. nope. i personaly think that dbz is way better! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;)
VP-Master Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]People should not get beats for liking something that others don't like. In UK some people were robbed at knifepoint form their pokemon cards :( worrying.... but that was like 2 years ago. I still enjoy playing pokemon on the GBC and watching the new episodes... I also enjoy watching Digimon Tamers on Fox kids, that's cool. About Ash's hat, I may buy it but not to wear.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] My thoughts completely. I would never want an Ash hat personally or be caught with any pokemon-related thing near school because everyone I know in my school hates anime(especially Pokemon, Digimon, and DragonBall Z) so I'd be made fun of for a long time...
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 First, of all I wouldn't buy the hat and secondly wouldn't it be prejudice if people get the Crap beaten out of them just because they like something and the other half of people don't. It's people descision what to be a fanatic about and lastly i stick to the video games and shows not clothing of pokemon, or other anime because like many people say I'd be dissed at school. (even though i already am for playing the video games):worried:
Deedlit Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 no. It's silly that they made them. I was a big poké-freak a while ago, (i kinda got out of it. I only like the game and cards now) but even when I was crazy about it, I wouldn't have gotten one.
Fall Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B]no. It's silly that they made them. I was a big poké-freak a while ago, (i kinda got out of it. I only like the game and cards now) but even when I was crazy about it, I wouldn't have gotten one. [/B][/QUOTE] I know it's silly that they made them. I mean, I really don't think someone will go and but one, and then wear it to school. :p
Deedlit Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 the non-pokéfans would make their lives so miserable at school. People still make fun of me because I like Pokémon. I wanna punch them.
Wormmon's Tamer Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 ASH'S HAT??????????? WHO'D WANT TO BUY ASH'S HAT???? It'd make you look like the retard.:ball:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now