~*Anime Girl*~ Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 Anyone like Hamsters? I do. Anyone have a Hanster? I do. Anybody have a hamster that spins in cups? I do.
9mm Avenger Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=royalblue]*Akira starts backing off slowly*Um...Hampsters....To many Hampsters.....I need a smoke.... :smoke:[/color]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted December 7, 2001 Author Posted December 7, 2001 *coughs and protects her hamster* It's okay Hammy...
PiroMunkie Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]*sniff**sniff* FURBAALL!!!!:crying: Ya.. I [i]used[/i] to have a hamster.. *sniff* He was my best friend *sniff* and he'd always poo in my sisters hands whenever she'd hold him *sniff* ah.. those were some good days... *sniff* RIP[/SIZE]
Ryan Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] Yeah, And I like to torture Newbies!!!!! *Runs and grabs the newb and swings him around then throws him into a boulder, then start to jump on him...* RYan: DIe new!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Anime Girl: That is enough Ryan lol! Ryan: Oh yeah, i have a hamster named Petard..[/color][/size]
Guest Matt Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 i like hampsters. they're fun to fire out of my hampsterpault. like a catapault, but for hampsters. i got 200 feet with one once.....:alcohol:
Turkey Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 *Sigh* Hamsters rule! I used to have 2, but they died. Oh well, at least they lived happy lives...I should buy a new couple...
Ryan Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]i like hampsters. they're fun to fire out of my hampsterpault. like a catapault, but for hampsters. i got 200 feet with one once.....:alcohol: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo][size=3] UR EVILL MATT!!!!!!! EEEVVVIIIILLLLL!!!(In case ya didn't know I am very hyper as usual!)[/color][/size]
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [size=1][b] Well I never had a hamster because I would be forced to throw it down my stairs and than take out it's organs and heat them up. No what really happened is I don't like the fact they eat there kids. I don't want my mom or dad to say "I son" than me become there dinner, :D[/size][/b]
Ryan Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] Okay?? Ur weird!![/color][/size]
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Hmm, well hamster are cool. Except they are too small.
sleepy Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][color=indigo][size=3] Yeah, And I like to torture Newbies!!!!! *Runs and grabs the newb and swings him around then throws him into a boulder, then start to jump on him...* RYan: DIe new!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Anime Girl: That is enough Ryan lol! Ryan: Oh yeah, i have a hamster named Petard..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I hope you didn't mean "Newbies" as new member (like me). My sister used to have three hamsters, but my brother feed it to a snake or boa.
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Did you get to see the snake eat them!? I was at the Zoo once and the Snake ate the Mouse right infront of meh. I was six so I was freaked out and thought it was really cool.
GinnyLyn Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [COLOR=chocolate] *glares at all the shameful supposed acts of violence against small rodents* My family has had: 1 hamster, 5 gerbils, at least 20 ginuea (sp) pigs, 1 rabbit, 1 flying squirrel, and a ferret. At the current moment, we have a gorgeous little black gerbil named Thunderstorm, Stormy for short. When Mom was a kid, her g.pigs' had a lot of babies, and we tried to breed the gerbils, without much success. The one almost successful attempt resulted in three babies: one gotten eaten by the mom, one disappeared mysteriously (also probably eaten), and we tried to save the last one, but it died in our hands. :bawl: Hamsterpaulting, throwing down stairs, etc...*shakes head*...that's terrible... [/COLOR]
Dragonfire1477 Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 I've had a lot of animals, but my mom couldn't tolerate small rodents. We've had guinea pigs and rabbits. The two guinea pigs ate (quite literally) our bean bag chairs, then my mom said they had to go. We started with two rabbit, and in two years they had like 10 litters. We learned fast that they ate their young, so we divided them and until we gave the adults away, we gave the babies away to children. No throwing them down stairs, you sick little monkey. Now we raise goats mainly, and they only have one litter (single or double babies) a year.
Posthumous Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 I use to have 1.It died:crying: :crying: :crying:
Guest Matt Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 once, while I was in band camp......:bellylaug :bellylaug :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
9mm Avenger Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]once, while I was in band camp......:bellylaug :bellylaug :blulaugh: :blulaugh: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue] :eek: You went to Band Camp? J/k I saw that movie........:hippy: I know this smily has nothing to do with the topic, but I like it.[/color]
Guest Matt Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 yes i went to band camp. i play the flute......^_^ smilies i will prolly never use: :hippy: :freak: :ball: :smooch: :frog: :glasses: :wave:
9mm Avenger Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]yes i went to band camp. i play the flute......^_^ smilies i will prolly never use: :hippy: :freak: :ball: :smooch: :frog: :glasses: :wave: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]You just used them! HAHAHA! :laugh: [/color]
Guest Matt Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 fine, use [size=3][b]AGAIN[/b][/size] [size=4]:cussing:[/size]
sleepy Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Did you get to see the snake eat them!? I was at the Zoo once and the Snake ate the Mouse right infront of meh. I was six so I was freaked out and thought it was really cool. [/B][/QUOTE] I did, and I have to closed my eyes. After that, I saw a hamster shape in the stomach. I don't know how to describe it.
Alexa Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 :love: I love my cute wittle hamster. Her name is Hunny, she's golden with tiny fangs. (She attacks my cats:devil: ) That Hamsterpaulter is pure evil.....
MarkM Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B][color=royalblue]*Akira starts backing off slowly*Um...Hampsters....To many Hampsters.....I need a smoke.... :smoke:[/color] [/B][/QUOT hehehe true dat but i dont have a hampster
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 My hamster is orange...if that matters. :o :blulaugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now