OtakuBoards

Parents

Undying Angel

[color=indigo]My parents are ok, I guess. They're divorced, though, and that really and truly just sucks the big one. I hate having to pack up and then unpack and then pack again and plan everything around visiting my dad and stuff (I live with my mom). It's not that I don't want to see him, it's just that I get tired of having 2 houses. I'm kinda glad I live with my mom, because she's more lenient than my dad. She doesn't judge my friends or anything, but she won't let me do a whole buncha lotta stuff. She still lets me listen to whatever music I want to (mostly punk and rock) and she even took me to a blink182 concert. It was crazy...most parents would've been disgusted with some of the jokes, but my mom was over there just rockin out. My dad, on the other hand, isn't as laid-back. He won't buy me parental advisory cds or stuff like that. He tends to judge my friends and he hates it when I paint my nails black...so does my stepmom....all the more reason to do it...:devil: I guess I really have it pretty good, since there are people that never knew their parents and people whose parents really could care less about them and people who have smotheringly overprotective parents. At least I know that mine love me, and support me in whatever I do, even though my dad doesn't want me to go to college early...especially not in Massachusetts, but if I get the opportunity, I'm not going to pass it up. Well I suppose this has gotten rather long and drawn out, so I think I'll wrap it up. Check ya laters!

love yas,
Katie :smirk:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

And my DAD...well...he's kind of a jerk. I can't talk to him and he doesn't trust me because all of my other sisters are dumb asses who go around and ruin their lives, so he thinks I'm going to do the same. And his mom is a coniving b*tch and I hate her. But lately he's been trying to get along with me... [/B][/QUOTE]

whoa..that's my dad..except he's a physically/verbally abusive :cussing:

though..my dad doesn't try to get along with me...he's does that more with my older sis..which I resent at times....but I have my mom..though she SO strict..she hate my friends that are "different" (like goths) and she hates any type of rock/heavymetal/punk/goth/rap/alternative music....sort of sucks..lol

and she hate same wearing anything that seems rock-like or gangster-like..lol She hates my baggy pants...but I love them..they're so much comfortable! lol

For those who say you can do whatever ya want after 18, you guys are LUCKY! Cause my parents told me already that I shouldn't even think that i'll get away after 18...cause they'll still be on my back..and they're paying for college..so..i'm screwed..unless I get a scholarship..which i'm trying to get SO badly...lol