OtakuBoards

Parents

Undying Angel

I really like mine.... even though they may be a little over-protective and too expectant of me, I owe them a lot.... Such as this morning when I slammed my finger on the car door. If my mom hadn't cared, she wouldn't have taken me to the hospital. And another time when I choked on a coughdrop when I was 2 or so. If it weren't for her hiemlich manuver, I would've died. My dad also gave me many special traits. Do you like your own?

well...my mom is like your parents...my dad...he's not the best..he works hard...at his job...but...it's like..he's an ***. It's hard for me to explain..he used to be really abusive but now.he's more verbally abusive...I can't do anything right for him...but my mom..she's awesome...she understands..not all the time...i'm not the kind of person people understand. Though, I wouldn't give up my mom for anything in the world...even when's she's mad...lol

My parents have been really good to me over the years, helping me out of bad situations and takin me back when I've done awful stuff,but do I like them............Well I gess I will always love them - they're my parents - but they've messed me up more than they can ever imagine. Whatever I did in the past was not as bad as this.......it's hard to talk about too but suffice to say I love them for who they are but I don't really like them anymore, especially when they are together, then they either fight or ignore each other and I don't know what is worse.

And Angel, my mum saved me from choking when I was little too. I was five and got a lolly stuck in throat. She picked me up by my ankles and dangled me upside down until it fell out lol :D I wish I could have seen that. i still have a fear of choking though and couldn't swallow pills until I was 13.

Well, I don't know my father. I know of him, but not him. As for my mother, we're not that close as of lately. I was brought up by my Grandmother, and my mother didn't really do much for me. Not too long ago I told her how I really felt and she din't like it at all. But i'm 20 now and I had to stop the games. I wasn't even rude, just real. Now we're on worse terms than ever. If not for my grandmother I'd be in bad shape.

My parents.. :rolleyes: dont get me started...

well alright.. ill talk abot my mom anyways...

I believe that my mother and I have come to a standoff.. I love her, but I dont like her.

We fight at least once every day or two. Usually about my room. And she WAAAAAAY over dramatizes things. If there is a sock in the middle of the livingroom floor. She'll make me clean the house all day, ON A SATURDAY! RRRRrrrrrr and she is always in a bad mood in the morning.. and she moves like a SNAIL!! i'll wake her up at 7:00 so we can leave at 7:20.. and at 7:30 she'll decide he needs to warm up water for tea. soo agravating.those last two words... they sum up my mom perfectly!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I love my parents... they may not be the best at times, but I know they love me, I know they accept me, and they are just being who they are... If i didn't love them so much, I wouldn't still be living here. [/B][/QUOTE]

same with me except i cant move out im way 2 young + i cant drive:crying: :bellylaug :bellylaug :bellylaug -_-

[color=deeppink]Bah! Don't get me started on parents...! :cussing:

I uh, we had a discussion tonight about how they still won't let me go on my frickin' senior year spring break with my friends because they fear what my "surroundings" will be like..."booze, sex, and other horrible things" that I cannot be exposed to. I could [bleepin'] cuss them out at the moment...but I am a good child (er...what? no I'm not...) and my parents would lock me away if I spoke out against them in a harsh or disrespectful way.

Ugh! Hate the parents, yes :crying: <--- me yelling, not crying...[/color]

me, i love my parents *hugs*. we may not always see eye to eye *flashback of the music man :nervous: *, but there is always love there.
i never had a curfew, but my parents always asked where we were going and who else would b there. besides which, my dad always woke up when i got in (talk about a light sleeper).

[SIZE=1]Ugh, I wish my parents would stop caring so much and let me do just whatever the :cussing: I want to do. My mom is completely stereotypical, so she doesn't really approve of a bunch of my friends because they look "scary" and stuff. My dad is more laid back though, he doesn't care too much about what i do, but unfortunately I don't live with him, I wish I did though..[/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkblue]I used to get pissed off at my parents a while back...but they don't get on my case anymore since they got tired of scolding me. Somehow...they make me feel incredibly guilty when they just point out my mistake and don't punish me.

But I love my parents...they worked hard to give me a good life...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]but I am a good child (er...what? no I'm not...) and my parents would lock me away if I spoke out against them in a harsh or disrespectful way.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, just wait until you're 18, then you can say just about whatever you want to 'em, lol. You're no longer under their consent about anhything so if you wanna do something that they don't approve of you could just say ":cussing: you I'm gonna do it!!" *sigh* I can't wait until I'm 18 :hippy:[/SIZE]

Considering my parents are dead, and I only knew them for four years, and foster parents are a pain in the arse, I wouldn't know...but they'd have to be better then these friggin fosters...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mage [/i]
[B]Considering my parents are dead, and I only knew them for four years, and foster parents are a pain in the arse, I wouldn't know...but they'd have to be better then these friggin fosters... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I bet they would, me sorry for you :(

I love my parents, although they are annoying as hell sometimes. I respect what they say and stuff and I obey there orders not to do bad things

:angel: [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I obey there orders not to do bad things

:angel: [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Just wait until you get older, and...REBEL! That's what I do :naughty:

My parents are so controling that I can't stand it...I rebel behind their backs and they have absolutely not idea :angel:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Just wait until you get older, and...REBEL! That's what I do :naughty:

My parents are so controling that I can't stand it...I rebel behind their backs and they have absolutely not idea :angel:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well my parents are controlling... but outside the house I do rebel... sometimes :devil: MWA![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, I rebel right in front of their faces. In the way I dress, the music I listen to, the things I say about certain things, but I never go to far to the point where I get in trouble, hehe. My mom says I can't have parental advisory cds until im 16, and I have some, and I play them right in front of her, but she doesnt know they're PA, lol :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, I rebel right in front of their faces. In the way I dress, the music I listen to, the things I say about certain things, but I never go to far to the point where I get in trouble, hehe. My mom says I can't have parental advisory cds until im 16, and I have some, and I play them right in front of her, but she doesnt know they're PA, lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]The way I dress, and the music I listen to is like you! I am allowed parental advisory CD's though.[/SIZE]:bellylaugh:

My parents huh...

Well...my MOM first...I love my mom so much. She's someone I can always go to and talk to anytime I need to. I can trust her and she basically let's me do anything I want to. She trusts me too. And I don't take advantage of her trust and go off and do inapproiate things either. Plus, her side of the family rules, and my Aunt Kim is her sister, and she is my favorite relative.

And my DAD...well...he's kind of a jerk. I can't talk to him and he doesn't trust me because all of my other sisters are dumb asses who go around and ruin their lives, so he thinks I'm going to do the same. And his mom is a coniving b*tch and I hate her. But lately he's been trying to get along with me...

i'm grateful to have my parents, i never have rebeled, they raised me to think for myself. wait a minute, hhhmmm.....nope never rebeled, even with getting the tattoo :freak:

hey cera: :rotflmao: we'll never survive. nonsense, you're just saying that because no one ever has.
and my personal fave: rouses, i don't believe in those *whap* :wave:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]My parents trust me, no problems there....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

my parents dont trust me.. and the real kicker is i dont give them any reason to not trust me.. im paying the price for a certain siblings earlier screw ups and that pisses me off. I shouldnt really complain, since things could be much worse i guess.