OtakuBoards

Weirdest dreams you ever had

WindFox17

My weirdest was one I had a few years ago but I had it at least once a week for a year or so.

I dreamt that my little sister had killed my friends with an axe and hung their bodies from a tree and when I approach the tree my sister's there with the bloody axe and the bodies are dangling from being tied to the branches. Then before she can kill me I wake up.

I've stopped having it now which is really good for my head.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Red]The weirdest dream i've ever had...

There was that one where i was raping some girl i didnt even know on the deck of a cruise ship in broad daylight. everyone was around staring at us and not even doing anything.
I woke up, remembered the dream, and thought that it was seriously messed up.

me and my twisted mind *sigh*.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Almost all the dreams that I have deal with my favorite anime guys or Kingdom Hearts or TLoR.... Legolas.... *drool* :D Anyways, most of you don't want to hear my most secret fantasies (yes, you all know you dream of them too.... you freaks. XD jk) So, I guess I'll just tell you the most wierd one I've ever had.

Well, I was in a bowling alley and in the part where they have the arcade (if you know what I mean..). And, I was playing this wierd game where it's like DDR, but you control these people in the game how they fly on some sort of kite thingie and manuver them around and help them avoid hitting things. And then, out of nowhere, Haku from Spirited Away came over to me and hugged me!! I guess I knew him and all, so we walked out of the bowling alley and that's where the dream ended.

I was kinda confused when I woke up, but I kinda liked the hug. :animesmil :animestun

I need to write me wierd anime dreams in a journal or something so I can relieve all my hugs and kisses and adventures. Whoops... I said too much, huh?? XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

In my weirdest dream that I can remember, I was on this rocky island with a weird person. There were these two fish with red eyes and I'm not sure how they're significant. I went swinging through this giant tree and landed on the shore. Then I went into some house and gave someone my e-mail address. Afterwards, I went into the ocean and went under water and ended up in a place like Heaven. I was in line for ice cream or something, and then I returned and told people about it. That's all I can remember.

[QUOTE=Drifting soul]I've had a number of weird dreams (none as weird as the above one though!) but unfortunatly I can never remember them. 'Ain't that annoying?
Anyway, last night I dreamt I was on a class trip walking through a forest and me and my boyfriend decided we wanted to be on our own (we both hate everyone in our school because they hate us) and for some reason we made our own private apartment in the middle of the forest. The weird thing about that was 1- His best friend was there and I have no idea what the guy looks like and 2- There was a TIGER! How did that get there?![/QUOTE] To dream that you are in or walking through the forest, signifies a transitional phase. You may be following your instincts.

To see your boyfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him.

To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

Hope this helps,

.: eXo - the dreamz expert :.

[quote name='IceRose']Well the weirdest dream I had was just last week. I was in my school but it wasn't my school, it was my old school and then I saw my friend Bobby smiling at me and then the whole place flooded and I was trying to reach for something and I saw a lady and that lady told me to kill one of the people that betrayed me before. Then I shifted into this dream that I found myself at a church and I was wearing this black shirt and pink skirt(something I will never wear) and as I walked inside the church I saw my grandmother alive and it was so real, she was there but then I saw around the church and where the figures of Jesus' walking to the cross and stuff were not there, instead there were water painting with the words Ardo Aqua, someone tell me what it means because it creeped me out.[/quote] To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. You may also be going through a "spiritual learning" experience. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world. Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.

To see a raging flood, represents emotional issues and tension. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you. Consider where the flood for indications of where in your waking life may a situation be the source of stress and tension. (In this case, perhaps school was overwhelming you)

Onto the killing situation, first note that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression. To dream that you have or are told to commit a murder, indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively, you may have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at others.

To dream that you are in a church, suggests that you are seeking for some spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. (From your depression or aggression) Perhaps you have made some mistakes in the past which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

To see your grandmother in your dream, represents nurturance, protection, and unconditional love. Consider the qualities and characteristics that exist in your own grandmother.

The subconcious has a weird way of bringing up small details that we've seen previously in our life, but didn't take bring relevence to you, so you dont remember it persay.

Ardo Aqua, or Ardor Aqua means in direct translation Burning Water, but it could be boiling water, or could be nothing at all.

Hope this helps,

[QUOTE=hentai#1]I had several, but the weirdest experince I had witha dream is when I was falling off a cliff I jumped and woke my self up and right when my head hit the pillow I went back into the dream only I was flying and I went into the clouds and it turned into a weird acid trip experience. This time I woke up and stayed up. :animestun
Then I told my self I gotta stop playing Katamari. :D[/QUOTE]
Falling dreams are another theme that is quite common in the world of dreams. Contrary to a popular myth, you will not actually die if you do not wake up before your hit the ground during a fall.

As with most common dream themes, falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life. This may reflect the way you feel in your relationship or in your work environment. You have lost your foothold and can not hang on or keep up with the hustle and bustle of daily life. When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control. This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life.

According to Freudian theory, dreams of falling indicate that you are contemplating giving into a sexual urge or impulse. You maybe lacking indiscretion.

According to biblical interpretations, dreams about falling have a negative overtone and suggest that man is acting and walking according to his own way of thinking and not those of the Lord.

Flying in your dreams fall under a category of dreams where you become aware that you are dreaming, known as lucid dreaming. Many dreamers have described the ability to fly in their dreams as an exhilarating, joyful, and liberating experience.

If you are flying with ease and enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something.

Having difficulties staying in flight indicates a lack of power in controlling your own circumstances. You may be struggling to stay aloft and stay on course.

If you are feeling fear when you are flying or that you feel that you are flying too high, then it suggests that you are afraid of challenges and of success.

Another way of interpreting flying dreams is that these dreams symbolize your strong mind and will. You feel undefeatable and nobody can tell you what you cannot do and accomplish. Undoubtedly these dreams leave you a great sense of freedom.

Hope this helps,

[b][color=DarkGreen][size=1]eXo, please don't post multiple posts in a row. If you want to add something, but no one's posted after you, use the EDIT button in the bottom right of the post. Thanks.
[/size][/color][/b] [right][color=DarkGreen][size=1]-Raiyuu[/size][/color]
[/right]

[COLOR=Indigo]One of the weirdest dreams I had was where I dreamed I was literally a plate and I went through the whole trip of being put in a dishwasher to be cleaned. It was really bizarre since once the dishwasher was done someone picked me up and put me in the cabinet. I woke up when the person closed the door to the cabinet. [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=Indigo']One of the weirdest dreams I had was where I dreamed I was literally a plate and I went through the whole trip of being put in a dishwasher to be cleaned. It was really bizarre since once the dishwasher was done someone picked me up and put me in the cabinet. I woke up when the person closed the door to the cabinet. [/COLOR][/quote]

This one is tricky...

In the dream world, plates typically indicate your social advantages and a hunger for life, were you empty as a plate? An empty plate indicates that there is an emotional void in your wakinglife. You may be feeling left out. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to rethink your priorities.

Since you went through the process of being washed in the dishwasher, suggests that you are moving on and planning for the next thing that comes your way. It also signifies that you are proud of your social life and personal endeavors. You may even receive some fame and prestige. Alternatively, it may symbolize the cleansing away of unhappy experiences or emotions in your life.

To see a cabinet in your dream, symbolizes the female body and/or the womb. Alternatively, you may be hiding some family or personal secret. Consider what's in the cabinet or the condition of the cabinet for more clues.

Hope this helps,

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=Indigo']One of the weirdest dreams I had was where I dreamed I was literally a plate and I went through the whole trip of being put in a dishwasher to be cleaned. It was really bizarre since once the dishwasher was done someone picked me up and put me in the cabinet. I woke up when the person closed the door to the cabinet. [/COLOR][/quote][QUOTE=eXo]This one is tricky...

In the dream world, plates typically indicate your social advantages and a hunger for life, were you empty as a plate? An empty plate indicates that there is an emotional void in your wakinglife. You may be feeling left out. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to rethink your priorities.

Since you went through the process of being washed in the dishwasher, suggests that you are moving on and planning for the next thing that comes your way. It also signifies that you are proud of your social life and personal endeavors. You may even receive some fame and prestige. Alternatively, it may symbolize the cleansing away of unhappy experiences or emotions in your life.

To see a cabinet in your dream, symbolizes the female body and/or the womb. Alternatively, you may be hiding some family or personal secret. Consider what's in the cabinet or the condition of the cabinet for more clues.

Hope this helps,

.: eXo - the dreamz expert :.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Indigo]Attempting to interpret someone?s dreams based on the contents of the dream is not an accurate way to determine the true meaning of one?s dream. The idea that what you dream has a universal meaning is outdated. For over 3,000 years people have been trying to read things into dreams as if they?re fortune cookies.

Dream dictionaries with so-called interpretations are as outdated as many of Sigmund Freud?s theories about dreams, which included the notion that knives and pencils always represented the male penis, while bowls and caves stood for the vagina.

Dream symbols differ depending upon the individual. The person who actually has the dream is better able than others to recognize the link between the details in their dreams and their daily activities and memories.

If you really want to understand dreams, at least your own that is, then toss out the dream interpretation dictionaries and read both Exploring the world of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge and Creative Dreaming by Patricia Garfield. I think you?ll be surprised at how differently you see your dreams.[/COLOR]

I am a frequent Lucid Dreamer, but I disagree with your point. We don't just dream about things for no reason, I will agree that symbols may signify different meanings between individuals, but as far as knowing a starting base of a symbol, it gives the person more imagination to delve deeper into their dream and realize things for themselves.

Not to mention, it can all come down to being fun and entertaining as well, which is how I meant it. Whether accurate or not.

If we could fully understand our dreams, we would surely unlock secrets to our lives, which is why it will continue to be examined.

So was the plate dream real at all? Or did you just want to provoke a debate? :animesmil

[QUOTE=eXo]I am a frequent Lucid Dreamer, but I disagree with your point. We don't just dream about things for no reason, I will agree that symbols may signify different meanings between individuals, but as far as knowing a starting base of a symbol, it gives the person more imagination to delve deeper into their dream and realize things for themselves.

Not to mention, it can all come down to being fun and entertaining as well, which is how I meant it. Whether accurate or not.

If we could fully understand our dreams, we would surely unlock secrets to our lives, which is why it will continue to be examined.

So was the plate dream real at all? Or did you just want to provoke a debate? :animesmil[/QUOTE][COLOR=Indigo]I agree we don?t just dream for no reason, what I was trying to explain was that using a standard idea like ?seeing a cabinet in your dreams symbolizes the female body and/or the womb?, is inaccurate. When people dream they are influenced by events in their own life. Since each individual?s life and events are different the cabinet will have a different meaning for each one of them.

Using standard symbolism can actually distract from an individuals ability to understand what their dream means to them. When helping individuals in therapy sessions to understand why they are having a nightmare, using standard symbolism is not recommended.

I work as a volunteer at a Women?s Crisis Center as I am majoring in psychology with the intent of becoming a therapist who works with the patients either at that clinic or another one. Since we deal with victims of extreme abuse many of them suffer from repeat nightmares.

The training I have received is based on the concept that when you are interviewing the person who had the dream you need to leave interpretations to the dreamer, the interviewer?s role is to ask the right questions so that the dreamer can make his or her own discoveries about what the dream means to them. It?s a very effective technique in helping the patients to deal with the nightmares that they often experience.

Another good author is Gayle Delaney. The model we use at the center to conduct an interview is actually based on a questionnaire from her books.

As for the dream about the plate, yes it was real. I had that dream shortly after the Thanksgiving Holiday last year. I never bothered to question myself as to what it meant, but I did have a very disagreeable relative show up unexpectedly and it could have been related to that, as her visit was very stressful.

I was not trying to spark a debate, though I?m always game for discussing different aspects of dream interpretation. I see nothing wrong with using standard symbolism with dreams so long as it is only in fun. But for actual treatment I think it is more harmful than good.[/COLOR]

thats so wierd! anyway, there was one time where i had a dream like that. i was in my bedroom and water started coming in through under the door. so i went to jump out the window and i was stuck in the middle of the ocean! so i had to swim to shore because my two best friends were sharks! it was really freaky! :animeblus [quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Hah. Oh man. I always have weird dreams. But this is the one I always remember when this topic comes up. So I was on an island with my whole jr.high school, but suddenly it started sinking! So everyone was climbing onto their little life boats, but me and these couple of older kids I knew didn't have one, so we were supposed to construct our own out of Kleenex boxes. So me and this boy that I like sort of had a crush on from far away worked really hard because suddenly there was a volcano and it was spewing lava and we were in a panic. We finally finished but we had to hold the sides together while we were sitting in it. And then my friend's brother has to come because he has no way of getting off, but as soon as he got on, we started talking on water, so we had to get out and rebuild the boat. It happened every time he got on and finally I started yelling at him about losing weight because he was too fat. And then I woke up. Very very weird. >_>[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[size=1]There is a school of thought that believes that dream analyzation is completely pointless, as dreams are the result of synapses firing at random, and your mind attempting to make sense of these, hence the odd scenarios (An underwater teaparty where the cups begin to burn, for example).

I also think it is nigh-impossible to analyze someone else's dreams until you have extensive prior knowledge of the person's past. There's never one set-in-stone explanation for "dreaming I was an ant" or something equally strange. It doesn't mean that I feel inadequate per se, and some vague online aquaintance cannot tell me otherwise.

As for my weirdest dream, well, I was in a burning building (a police station, actually) with my little brother. We were on the third floor, and I jumped out, landed, and rolled to minimize the impact. I survived, and told my brother to jump and do the same as I had done. He did, but didn't roll the right way, and died upon impact. I cried for the rest of the dream.

If anyone would like to try to interpret dreams, if you think it's possible to do such a thing, try reading Freud's "Introductory Lectures on Psychoanalysis" and I heavily recommend Jung's "Memories, Dreams, Reflections." It's very heavy reading on dream and memory analyzation, but if you're interested, it's a good idea. You get insight into Jung's own dreams, how he confronts his subconscious, and interprets his own dreams. He also explains how you should go about analyzing your own.

[quote name='eXo']Onto the killing situation, first note that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.[/quote]
Actually, I dream quite a bit about murder and death, but I'm not depressed. Far from it, actually -- I'm a relatively happy individual who loves his life.

[quote name='indifference']The training I have received is based on the concept that when you are interviewing the person who had the dream you need to leave interpretations to the dreamer, the interviewer?s role is to ask the right questions so that the dreamer can make his or her own discoveries about what the dream means to them. It?s a very effective technique in helping the patients to deal with the nightmares that they often experience.[/quote]
Lucid dreaming is being utilized to combat nightmares as well. Lucid dreaming can be triggered by giving the person who is asleep a "sign" they are asleep as they enter the REM stage of sleep. This "sign" would be something akin to a brief flash of light at the person's eyelids as they enter REM sleep. For some reason, this triggers lucid dreaming.[/size]

Guest KarinaKawaii
[COLOR=Olive][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The weirdest dream I ever had eh... well I have so many weird dreams that it would be rather difficult to think of just one...
hmm

well there is that one dream that kept me from watching anime for all of 2 days lol

Ok I decided I'd been watchin too much anime
when I had this dream that was subtitled
yes it was subtitled
and i was being chased by these bad guys
and I know they were bad guys because they were shooting at me, chasing our car (i have companions), and none of the bullets were hitting us OR the car even though they were so close they could almost touch us

(any one who watches anime or tv in general knows that bad guys can fire like a million shots at the good guy and not hit them once, and then if they DO get hit it's a minor wound on the arm)

So by my own definition this would make me a good guy. Moving on.

So I'm being chased, but I have class... I'm in class wearing a skirt and a top (I think a uniform because i NEVER wear skirts hehe. I like jeans way too much) So anyway i sit down and then this person leans over and tells me something and then the bad guys burst into the classroom
I leap from my desk and roll onto the floor. I head out, and meet up w my possee (I dunno who they are or how I know them) and we start running... speeding away once again in our cars being pursued. We crash into a mall... and I mean INTO the mall, so the car is in the middle of one of the department stores and i'm running through the aisles talking w my companions working up a plan of attack bc we cant keep running.
I will remind you that this dream is subbed... so I'm reading the subtitles and that is how I form my answer, based on the romanji and the japanese that was translated to english which just appears in the air.
So it is about this point when we are getting to the most crucial point of our plan when the subtitles go out... as in they are no longer there, so my companions are speaking straigt up japanese to me and I have no idea what they are saying, only that it's probably something important...

Not knowing what else to do and getting VERY frustrated after a few minutes of this, I leap out from behind one of the aisles and attack
and wake up... probably died in the dream

so anyway yeah ...
i think that dream prob came after I'd seen Noir again [/FONT] [/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AnimeRules15421
I came to class in my uniform my book's with me and I was about to take a test on Asuka era then out of no were a Mech apear's then another and they start battleing. And Tokyo was in chaos, as the Amarican's came in and tryed to stop them but only made thing's worse, as they got threre butt's kicked. Then J.S.F.(Japanesse special force's) came in with there own Mech. And then I woke up.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkRed]My weirdest dream? Well, it would have to be when I was 5 or 6 years old, and it was around my birthday (which is around Easter) and I was dreaming that I was running down the street in front of my house. Running in front of me was the Easter bunny, of all things, and behind me was running a hunter who was shooting over my shoulders at the Easter Bunny! I kept running to catch up to the Easter Bunny, all the while looking back and yelling at the hunter, "NO! DON'T SHOOT!!"

I've also had a dream where Brendan Fraser was my evil twin (long story). Now my friends call me Brendan *laugh*[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest AnimeRules15421
Just wondering who's Brendan Fraser?

[COLOR=Red]Edit: Unfortunately this post is spam. This question can easily be answered with a simple "Google" search and does not need to be posted in this topic. Please remember when responding to a post to stay on topic. -Panda[/COLOR]

Brenden Fraiser (spell that right or not?) is an actor. George of the Jungle, Mummy and Mummy II...um.....what else has he been in? the Rocky and Bullwinkle Movie...and...I can't think of anything else.

One time I was sick and I dreamed I was rollerblading around my neighbor hood when there was an earth quake. The ground opened up in front of me and these six foot tall red ants in pink french maid uniforms kidnapped me and offered me tea.

I'd blame the Nyquil, but I think my brain is really just that wierd.

And then there was this one time when I was rreeeeaaaly young and i dreamed that the turn signal in this woman's car was evil and after me (note: Not the car, JUST the turn signal) and I couldn't get out and then when I did these werewolves were after me and I climbed up on this water fountain and then aliens were landing so I hid in a chruch, only it wasn't a church it had been remodeled into a house and my whole family was there and our butler was a really nice zombie lady who lived in the closet....

No. I didn't think it made much sense either.

And then the other day i dreamed I was Omi from Weiss-only i was a cop, and had to negotiate with this mad scientist for the release of these hostages on a gient pink zepplin/mobile suit thingie. He was trying to perform human alchemy and bring the frankenstein monster to life, so I promised him my heart and left kidney (dont ask about the left kidney, it's a very old story i wrote i didn't expect it to come back and bite me like this) if I couldn't find a doner within eleven days. And for some reason I thought that a perfectly reasonable request...
And then i got home and everyone was mad at me and I was going "Hey, whats the big deal?"
But I couldn't find a doner so I died. And then I was back at level one trying to negotiate for the hostages again, like in a videogame.

I thought it was freakin hilarious, but when I told my boyfriend he freaked out. Which I also thought was kinda funny, but in a sweet way.

Guest AnimeRules15421
Oh,ok he is an actor.

[COLOR=Red]Edit: Once again, this statement is totally off topic. Please remember when responding to a thread to stay on topic. Any further off topic responses will be deleted. If you have questions on posting quality feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators on the site. Thanks. -Panda[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
ok there have been so mnaay, but if i had to pick just one it would be this one, it is the weird dream by which alll of my other dreamjs are judged.

me my father,and a guy friend of mine are being chased down the street by jellow thrwoing nazi's (n seriously there are nazi's throwing jello at us) then there's this huge tidal wave, and we know if we don't get away we're all gonna drown, so we (and i have no idea how we manged to do this because in real life this would have taken forever, and water is fast, but we did) we grabbed chizeles and started chizeling through this really thick hard wall. we're wrokinga s fast as we can, wroking for or lives, what wedon't know it that inside this wall there is a couple who have lives inside of it for almost 30 years, finaly we break through, and by this time, we're scared half to death, and we're trying to push through, when suddenly theers his big kind looking face on the other side of the wall stareing at us, and he first thing out of this guys mouth is
"Do you like jhon wayne"

and that's all i remeber....

[size=1]I had a weird dream the other night.

I woke up remembering details and details galore. It made me thinking why I had a dream like that. For whatever reason, I've been having weird dreams, they're not the pleasant ones, but ones that are kind of thought provoking or nightmare-ish.

Onwards with the dream.

Trouble was going on in my "town", or what was supposed to be my town. One of my friends "made" me do something, I don't exactly know what, but it caused a lot of distress to the people around me. The people, almost nazi-ish, reeking havoc and causing the trouble in my town needed someone to step up and take the punishment. I knew I didn't do something, I felt I did though, but I stepped up anyways.

In an arena as large as a football stadium, I was dead center. People were chanting, hoping the nazi people would go on with it. If I did this, then our town would go back to the peaceful place it once was. I was strapped. I couldn't move. The nazis laid me down on the field of cold sand. (in this "football field", instead of grass, it was sand) One of the nazis started drawing a transmutation circle (for alchemy?!) around me and underneath me.

The chanting grew louder. But as I turned my head so my left ear would touch the sand, I saw my friend. He was trying to go towards me. But my other friend, he stopped him. My friend started crying. My other friend looked away at me. Making no contact with what was happening to me at all. I smiled calmly and the nazis went around the circle.

Kneeling, they pressed their hands down. I began to disitigrate into the air.

My friend was going crazy. He began grabbing onto my other friend's shirt. (my other friend was a musician for some reason in my dream. He had a guitar bag strapped around his shoulders and he had drum sticks in his back pocket of his pants...) "It's my fault! It's all my fault!" He cried deliriously.

My other friend looked away. In a calm, saddened voice, he said "She knew I was in love with her. And I even told her, too. I never did get an answer." His hand curled into a fist, shaking unsteadily, "She told me before she went into the stadium that she'd tell me the answer. She smiled, too!" His calmness began breaking away. He bit his shaking bottom lip. (I think I dreamt of this because this friend of mine just recently told me he was in love with me....???)

As a spirit, no one could see me, I looked down on them. There was a kind of white glow about me. I didn't have any color. Putting my hand up to my heart, I felt no beat. I was saddened. I went to my own house. For some reason, my dad could see me. I apologized to my dad. But he apologized to me for not listening. (Not listening about what?) He tried hugging me. It didn't work. He went right through me.

I was sucked away and gone.

But then I woke up. I was back in my bed. Still in my town. The difference was... My town was peaceful again. The color came back to me. I didn't have a glow.

I walked outside. I saw some of my other friends. They smiled at me. Although, they were kind of shocked. They went over to hug me. But they couldn't.

I realized I was punished. I had to live on my life, forever?, without being touched.

Then I woke up.

What an awkward dream...[/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Weird dreams huh?

My weirdest dream consists of a T-Rex, me being Spiderman and getting chased by my high-school friends and then me blowing up half a lake DBZ style. I kid you not.

It all started on a day like any other. I was getting the mail from down our driveway when the ground starting shaking. Next thing I know a HUGE T-Rex comes stomping up the street, roaring. I started to run up my driveway (which is about 1 km long, in real life) and the damn thing saw me running, so it started to chase me.

I managed to get to my house and the thing started to circle the house. You know, in Jurassic Park, that part where the T-Rex looks through the window of the car, the big yellow eye thing, that's what it did to my kitchen window.

Then, somehow, I became Spiderman and I fought the T-Rex and won. XD I had the suit on and everything. Then one of my friends turned up at my house, and saw me as Spiderman. For some odd reason, they became obsessed with finding out who I was, and I was off again, running from that person.

My other high-school friends managed to join in the chase. I remember this one bit fairly clearly. I had just jumped over this fence that surrounded a pool with decking. I slipped on the decking, still in my Spidey suit, and slid into the pool. The lead person who wanted to know who I was ordered everyone to go after me. I resurfaced and was cornered when I went to web out of the pool, but my web things wouldn't work. So, I jumped over the person in front of me (inhumanly of course), landed on the decking, which I slipped again, and went straight through the legs of the leader person. I did manage to get away after that.

It then sorta faded out and I found myself in a changing room, again still in my Spidey suit. The leader person was in there, as well as my friends. I took off my mask and showed him who I was, and laughed at the look on his face because he couldn't believe it was me.

Again, somehow, we made it out to a lake that I live near. For some odd reason, I was able to breathe underwater and went down to the bottom of the lake. Then something happened, I can't remember exactly what. But I know I got really angry and did the Kamehameha from DBZ and blew half the lake away.

Then my sister woke me up.

Lets just say, for once, I was glad that she did it. I was feeling rather disturbed by these weird things at that time.[/color][/size]

Well this dream tops my other dreams mentioned before. I was walking onto a house, it was old and it had leaves and feathers falling all over the place. I went to the back of the house and opened a door. From that door I walked up to a stair case that had running water falling from it(once again water) Then the roof top came ut of the house but I kept walking upstairs. I stopped in the 30th floor, I remember because I remember couting them. I saw a small door, kind of hidden. When I opened it I saw my great-grand uncle, he was in a bed just laying there, and he opened his eyes, he said "Palomita, la primera persona quien me ha visitado en 7 anios" which means, "Palomita(my family nickname), you are the first person who has visited me in sever years" Seven years ago he died, he left me a letter to read back then and I remember in the dream I had it in my pocket, it was a yellow envelope. I went up to him and hugged him like I never hugged anyone in my life, then all the building crumbled to pieces then I found myself in a room it was dark at first but then a couple of candles began turning themselves on, I didn't feel safe there so I kept walking in the room and I saw some old family portrait, the ones that scare a person rather than bring the fond memories. I woke up from the dream then and I didn't go back to sleep.

I had a dream about Star Wars and Kitties! It was really strange...first I was saving helpless kitties from some evil animal horder (scary old lady) and the next thing I know everyone is running from an invading droid army...Mace Windu was there too....yup... :animeswea...I woke up a second later so it wasn't a very long dream...

Ever since I was little kid, I have had this same dream/nightmare every once in a while (especially when I'm going through a tough time). I am at my old elementary school, Templeton, just hanging out with my older brother and older sister. When I actually look around, there are all these creepy green-tinged skin guys with blood-reed eyes, and they're wearing purple suits. Weird, I know. So, me and my siblings take off running for our house, but we have one guy follow us. We all hide in this open garage that's close to us, but I can't get a hiding spot fast enough. The next thing I know, the dude is looking straight at me and then I wake up. I think I was supposed to die or something... it's strange though. Still scares me.