Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yet again with the picture captioning!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial]Since there's not one here, I shall make one here. It's like Starbucks, crazy!

Okay, it's the exact same as the one in the Anime forum...Play It...and Otaku Lounge. However, THIS version allows only pictures from anything having to do with music, movies, or TV. I just figured this one would be fun, because musical event pictures are often candid and can show the most unflattering side of a popular singer, and a bunch of movies and TV shows have random, *interesting* scenes that I'm sure we can all be creative with. >: D

ME FIRST. *_* The frog lady is Tarja, and the guitarist is Emppu (or Erno). I look forward to the witty captions. Mwahahaha![/FONT]
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[size=1]Sounds fun. I have no idea who this tarja person is, but i'll make due.
------
Tarja: Erno, Are you sure I don't have a bat in the cave?? [/size]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Tarja: Emo, I thought I told you I wanted my collection of human heads on [i]spikes[/i]!
Shall I have to kill you, AGAIN!

*Emo cuts in with a hypnotic guitar rif*

Tarja: Wait, what was I saying? Hey, buddy, Johnny Cash wants his clothes back! *wanders around proding human head collection (not on spikes) randomly*[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][b]Emppu (thinking):[/b] Man, I am so glad we kicked her out, now she won't spew on me while on stage anymore.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25089[/IMG]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Tarja:[/COLOR][COLOR=Navy] What do you mean? I've never had plastic surgery! Ever![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Erno:[/COLOR] Whatever, Barbie...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson]"My guitar weeps, brings the teens to my stage,
and they're like, it's better than yours.
Damn right. it's better than yours,
I could play, a hundred more scores,
I'm no Hendrix, but I'm better than you."[/color]
Posted
Wow Picture Caption Game sure has gotten popular. o.O

[b]And that's when Ermo realized his true passion for life taxidermy.[/b]

-Arvi
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25089[/IMG]
Erno stares into the crowd at the disembodied head of Dan Forden as it yells "TOASTY!" after Scorpion totally upercuts Tarja.
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I suppose it's been long enough, though there wasn't much to pick from. xP;;

First Place:
[/FONT]
[quote name='Rhym][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][b]Emppu (thinking):[/b] Man, I am so glad we kicked her out, now she won't spew on me while on stage anymore.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]Congrats, you. I laughed pretty hard when I read this one - it really fits the picture. xD.

Second Place:[/FONT]

[QUOTE=KKC][size=1]Sounds fun. I have no idea who this tarja person is, but i'll make due.
------
Tarja: Erno, Are you sure I don't have a bat in the cave?? [/size][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]
I liked this one, because I love making fun of Tarja. Teehee.[/FONT]

Third Place:

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Tarja: Emo, I thought I told you I wanted my collection of human heads on [i]spikes[/i]!
Shall I have to kill you, AGAIN!

*Emo cuts in with a hypnotic guitar rif*

Tarja: Wait, what was I saying? Hey, buddy, Johnny Cash wants his clothes back! *wanders around proding human head collection (not on spikes) randomly*[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial]Well, it's pointless for me to explain why I picked any of these, because I rarely have a reason for doing anything. I just thought they were the funniest.

Okay Rhym, we await your picture.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Thanks, Amelia! 'Bout time I won one of these...

The band is Domine. Have fun!

[IMG]http://www.iammol.com/recensioni/domine/dragonlord_2.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]The members of the band Super Death and Fire Raining from the Skies Stained with the Blood of my Foes were to busy having a staring contest with the Shiny Demonic Sword of Loathing and Death to notice the ninjas sneaking up from behind.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=crimson] [b]Centre band member: [/b]Do we have to hold this sword any longer? It's cutting through my hands.
[b]Production Manager:[/b] But, that sword is only a plastic prop! you guys getting soft on me?
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Rhym][FONT=Times New Roman]

[IMG]http://www.iammol.com/recensioni/domine/dragonlord_2.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Sure, everyone had heard of the knights of the round table, but at thanksgiving everyone in camalot paid praise to the Squires of the children's table.
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I think it's time to declare a winner!

My first choice:[/FONT][/COLOR][quote name='Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]The members of the band Super Death and Fire Raining from the Skies Stained with the Blood of my Foes were to busy having a staring contest with the Shiny Demonic Sword of Loathing and Death to notice the ninjas sneaking up from behind.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Dude, that was [i]epic.[/i]

Second Runner-Up:[/FONT][/COLOR][QUOTE=Shinji][COLOR=Red][b]Centre band member:[/b] Do we have to hold this sword any longer? It's cutting through my hands.
[b]Production Manager:[/b] But, that sword is only a plastic prop! you guys getting soft on me?[/COLOR][/QUOTE][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]And, third:[/FONT][/COLOR][quote name='Amelia']"We're metal, touching metal. Lawalalwlalalolol!"[/quote][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Ziggy, we eagerly await your submission![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Sweet, I am GOD!

[url]http://www.mezzanota.it/55.jpg[/url] (I'd post the pic but it's too big)

His name is Neil Peart, and that is his drum 'kit'. Have fun :animesmil [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=crimson] Let see here, you put this Bass socket point into point A, and then link this up with a cable thingy here to a cymbal, which links to Port B, Add another cymbal to point C and direct link it up with a Cymbal which also links to point X and ZZ simluntaneously, add another cymbal or download one if fresh out....Aaaargh! When did[b] Microsoft[/b] get into making drum kits?[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...