sweetie_rei Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 I listen to lots of stuff. When I am at work people are amazed by how diverse my Pandora account is, one min it is techno, then rock, the hard rock, the old school rock, then pop, rap, r&b, some country, and oldies. I am pretty diverse in my music selection. I have music for every mood, so that is good for me. Right now I am listening to pitbull then who knows what is going to pop up on the player and since I am in a pretty good mood, I don't really care what comes on.
Vegeta1999 Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 I listen to Ska,Punk rock and Dubstep (I listen to others but I can't think of any others). I hate country,pop,hip hop and most of the stuff on Disney Chanel.
James P. Galvatron Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 I listen to Punk, House, Drum N Bass, Hip Hop, Trip Hop, Heavy Metal, Post Hardcore, Hardcore, Indie Rock, some Pop music, Classic Rock, Grunge, Acid Rock, Stoner Rock, Sludge Metal, some Classical Music, and some R&B
Vegeta1999 Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 I thought of some others! I also listen to chiptunes , folk punk rock , jazz and a little bit of metal. Son of Nothing 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now