OtakuBoards

Why do you love OtakuBoards?

xXxiTaChixXx

I love OB 'coz of the freedom to write about your fave anime and seeing other people sharing their opinions about other anime as well. More people should join OB 'coz we are'nt just a community of otakus, but we are like a family, sharing a common love for anime. Whoever started this message board, I would like to say[B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] thank you[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] for sharing your love of anime to the many people looking for someone who shares their visions, comments, and appreciation for[B][COLOR=Red] [SIZE=3]anime[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B].

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Arial Black]Otaku Boards ROCK!!! OTAKUS RULE!!![/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]I love OtakuBoards cause they got all I want, Games, Animes, Mangas, everything....:D

I also love to make stories and found the RPG thread amusing me :animesmil, the fan fiction and art studio, although I seldomly post there, are usefull too. OtakuBoards lets your creativty published to the world so then people could enjoy and give their coments on it :animesmil.

I guess that's all from me, if I remember anything else I'll post again or edit this post....:D[/FONT]

Guest D. Resurrected
I love it becouse of

1:its people
2:its youser friendlyness
3:they way it looks and feels
4:thevast amount of topics and threads

otaku Ill love you :luv:

[size=1]Otakuboards loves me for lots of reasons. Firstly... oh wait, why do [i]I[/i] love [i]Otakuboards[/i]. Gotya. Alrighty then.

I've been here for several years now, and seen people come and go. Being on this board has introduced me to so many great, friendly and intelligent people that I just can't believe it. And then, these people in turn have been part of my broader 'net experience and growth.

I have also grown and matured a lot, not just due to age, but due to the influence some parts and/or members of these boards have had on me. witch is kewl u no.

And I love it because of it's quality, strength and variety of discussion. Although some topics get repeated [i]ad infinitum[/i], overall it is enjoyable. The funny thing is, I don't even watch anime.[/size]

[quote name='xXxiTaChixXx']I love OB 'coz of the freedom to write about your fave anime [/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]Yes, damn those other places with repressive anime discussion laws! Viva la revolucion!

I love OtakuBoards because it almost never fails to entertain me. Ah... ha ha. :)

[/size][/color]

well i would have to say i love this place because this is the only place i can talk about anime and everything like games to what knows :animesmil because most of my friends think manga and anime are just :animeshy: ...im cant say it it hurts to much :animedepr ...well yeah that is my reason

[size=1][font=georgia]Otakuboards is so open, with different topics and people. Not to mention, I love this board because it encourages to have good spelling/grammar, and usually justify why you think what you think. I have yet to find a forum that really takes that in consideration, and that's why I haven't left this place yet. I may eventually, but I doubt anytime soon.

Also, the appearance. Not anything too bright, or too dark, it's visually appealing to the eye, at least in my opinion.[/font][/size]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I love OtakuBoards because it's the one forum I know that brutally pwns newbies and spam, and all stupid people are banned. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm suppose to say "I love OtakuBoards because the people are blah blah, and I've made so many blah blah, and blah blah", but I'll leave that to everyone else. OtakuBoards was the first forum I've ever become a member to, and it's the only forum which I am active in. OtakuBoards gives me something to do on the internet besides the dreadful myspace. Aside from that Baron pretty much covered it all for me:
[quote name='Baron Samedi']And I love it because of it's quality, strength and variety of discussion. Although some topics get repeated ad infinitum, overall it is enjoyable. The funny thing is, I don't even watch anime.[/quote]
Minus the anime part. I watch anime, but I'm not "Oh anime! touch my body" about it.

Oh, and the sex is great ;) [/FONT]

well i guess i luv the ota'boards because their just sooo fun! you can talk just about anything with just about anyone!!! its not only about anime its about everything else too! you can also get peoples honest opinion on everyday situations. no biased opinions because they dont know you so they arent affected by you problems and you can get honest suggestions or advice!!!:catgirl: go ota'boards!!!!

[quote name='Stuart][FONT=Trebuchet MS']Oh, and the sex is great ;) [/FONT][/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]Ohhhh, yeah. Hot stuff!

And I will say this about stepping down as moderator: I'll miss the Secret Staff Yaoi forum. :([/size][/color]

[quote name='Baron Samedi][B][strike]I'm a narcissist[/strike][/B] [size=1]Otakuboards loves me for lots of reasons. Firstly... oh wait, why do [i]I[/i] love [i]Otakuboards[/i']. Gotya. Alrighty then.[/size][/quote]
[size=1]Heh. Anyway.

I like OtakuBoards for a few reasons, but all of them in some way or another relate back to the point that there's alot of intelligent people here, and we have alot of intelligent posting. It's fun debating with other people who really give you a run for your money. It's fun roleplaying with people who make the world really come alive with interesting plots and awesome narration. It's fun talking about art with others who really appreciate it.

And it's fun because the moderators are so [strike]nice[/strike] [strike]understanding[/strike] cool.[/size]

How do I love thee Otaku Boards? Let me count the ways...

It's not like other boards I have been to where little twinkies (young kids) do one sentence posts consisting of "OMG LOL I LOVE [insert anime here]!!!!!111!!!111!!oneone" . I admit it did take me a bit to get used to putting both quality and quantity into my posts, but I like it much better that way. Pretty much what Stuart said.

Just the way it is set up in relation to The Otaku website as well. I find it as a great reference and information source on my anime.

The mods don't power trip.

I just find it as one of the more superior boards out there. I just like it okay! <3

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I'll miss the Secret Staff Yaoi forum. :([/size'][/color][/quote]

[color=crimson]I've missed that for the last four years, I have to say. :/

Gotta love OB for the people. Not the moderators specifically- most of the current crop of moderators irritate me slightly, actually. But, of course, much love to them and their methods, etc. :p

Much love for the roleplayers too. Keep on writin'.[/color]

Eh, I love Otakuboards because there is a definite lack of dumbarses here. If it had as many N00bs on here as it does on DGemu.com then I would hate it. However, to be more precise; I love the boards because it is the only Forums I am on more than I do homework. Don't let my post count fool you, It's all fun.

I also like it because I can rag on Final Fantasy 7 without getting hate mail or letter bombs.

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]And I will say this about stepping down as moderator: I'll miss the Secret Staff Yaoi forum. :([/size'][/color][/quote]
[FONT=Tahoma][color=#555555]Wait, what? That's supposed to be a secret?

Anyways, I love OtakuBoards because after a long day of school, nothing refreshes me like a quick post in the Arena or making some art to show to the Art Studio. Really, OB is a safe haven from all the cool kids at school. It's the one place I can go where I don't have to worry about people judging me.

Plus, the people I have met here are wonderful. Everyone is generally so kind and cool.

And the cookies are yum yums.[/color][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Retribution][size=1][strike][b]I'm a hack who edits people's quotes[/b][/strike] Heh. Anyway.

I like OtakuBoards for a few reasons, but all of them in some way or another relate back to the point that there's alot of intelligent people here, and we have alot of intelligent posting. It's fun debating with other people who really give you a run for your money. It's fun roleplaying with people who make the world really come alive with interesting plots and awesome narration. It's fun talking about art with others who really appreciate it.

And it's fun because the moderators are so [strike]nice[/strike] [strike]understanding[/strike] cool.[/size][/QUOTE][size=1]Couldn't agree more [filler, filler].[/size]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Why I love OB? Now isn't that a tough question.

It's pretty much the most organized forum that I've ever been on so that the topics remain on topic (atleast they try too) and the moderators are pretty nice, just strict on you following the rulebook. But who said that was a bad thing? I could list all the people I've talked too, how great friends on here are, and such but I'm going to skip down to what attracted me to OB in the first place. [b]You don't have to love anime to be a member[/b]. Simple as that. This has brought forth a different crowd altogether. There tends to be a lot of [i]dry humour[/i] that goes on, and some of the jokes can be a bit [strike]corny[/strike] strange but it's all in good fun.

I do like anime but atleast it makes it so you don't have to be a fanatic to join or participate in threads. My favorite sections would have to be the Otaku lounge, Adventure Arena, OB Anthology, PC/Mac and Music, Movies & TV. I said PC/MAC because I play a lot of MMO's and like to see what people are interested in and new updates even though the section seems a bit, neglected most of the time. I really wish people would post there more often. If the Adventure Arena wasn't there, I don't know if I would be here today to be honest. OB gives me a chance to do writing since I'm artistically challenged and I'd be laughed out of the Art Studio if I ever posted anything. It gives people something they can contribute too.

Oh, and then theres the people I talk too. [/FONT][/SIZE]