OtakuBoards

.hack//THE WORLD [PG]

Nomura

[B]"What will you tell your father?" Nomura asked Rikku.

"He probably won't be home. Eh, besides, he wouldn't notice if I was gone or not."

Nomura frowned. "I'm sure that's not true..."

The two stopped at Rikku's home, so she could get her things packed. Nomura helped her pack up, and they headed for home, or "their" home. They were happy together. Kazuwa was happy.

------------------

"So who would come to the wedding?" Rikku asked.

"Hmmm...Let me think...Kelac, Kya, ummm...." Kazuwa said.

" Hey wait, where is Kya and Kelac?" Rikku asked.

Nomura looked up in the sky thinking. "Don't know...Havn't spoken to them for a while..."

Nomura walked into his room, with Rikku following. "So, how should we re-arrange the furniture to this place?" Nomura asked her.

"Let's not worry about that for now...Let's think about us, Kazuwa."

"I just can't wait till we get married...having a honeymoon...candles....maybe a nice car...." Kazuwa smiled.

"Well...why wait for the honeymoon, Kazu?" Rikku said, smiling back.

Kazuwa blushed. "Umm...well..."

Rikku hugged Kazuwa and kissed him. They fell down on his bed, still kissing.

Kazuwa's computer monitro started blaring. "Email!"

Kazuwa stopped kissing Rikku and checked his e-mail. "It's Kya...We gotta meet her in a server. I wonder what she wants..."[/B]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1]" Now what do we do about him?" Juno said, pointing his weapon at the floating administrator. Kya turned around, blood still running down her arm and over her blade. Her wings were still glowing, her crystal blue eyes glaring up at the administrator.

" We'll have to deal with him," Kya growled.
" What? What do you mean?" Clipper asked.
Juno's face looked serious. " Exactly what she's intending Clipper."
Clipper clicked her tongue in disapproval. " Becoming fututives huh? Just your style Kya. You're following your father's footsteps to the T."
" Heh.... you know what they say. Let's get him," Kya chuckled.

All three of them jumped up and combined their attacks to 'disperse' the administrator. The administrator was in shock at their sudden turning and tried to fend them off but with no luck. He disappeared with a ring of code, allowing the field to go back to its normal state. The three moderators landed in the grass softly. Kya's wings turned back to their normal colour.

" I'm going to fix myself up. Hang on a second," Kya said as the blonde-girl that controlled Kya went to get her wound tended to.

A few minutes later, Kya unfroze and turned to them.
" I've just sent an email to Nomura," Kya said, smiling. " Seems we're all fugutives."
Clipper looked at Kya. " Heh... Kya Kya Kya.... you are really hard to handle at times.
" Awww... you love me Clipper and you know it." Kya then turned to Juno. " I'm sorry you had to be dragged into this."
Juno shrugged his shoulders. " It's better than doing nothing."
" Ah... but now you are on the admin's Black List."
" I repeat my previous statement."

Kya laughed. " Well, lets go. We're meeting Nomura at Dun Loreiag. From there, we will be going to a safe field so we can talk in private."
" Right," Clipper nodded, slinging her Long Arm weapon over her shoulders. " Another adventure."[/color][/size]

OOC: Meet at the Grunty Nursery Nomura.

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Navy]undefined[/COLOR]
[SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE]
Kya laughed. " Well, lets go. We're meeting Nomura at Dun Loreiag. From there, we will be going to a safe field so we can talk in private."
" Right," Clipper nodded, slinging her Long Arm weapon over her shoulders. " Another adventure."

"Hey well im going to leave and come back as a new charicter." Said juno.
"Uh may i ask why?" said Kya.
"because im the leader of the skull knights, if im walking around in this uniform then im most defanatly will be cought by the other system admin's."
"Good point." Said clipper.
"Well if you see a new charicter hangin about its me ok."
"got it!" said Kya.

And the Lord of the knights is no more.

he dissappers with a flash of yellow light. And he logs in to the world as a different charicter. He has black hair with red bang's/ highlights. and is carrying around a staff. He has on a redish shirt also to match redish pants.

He walks out of the cahos gate and walks towards the Grunty Nursery
He awaits everyones arrivel.
"looks like im the only one that is here....At the moment."

OOC:hey sorry for the sloppy spelling well i hope ya know its early in the morning so yeah hopefully when i wake up alittle i can spell a little better ^_^ lol well yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
[B]OOC: Wait...Dare is Kura?? O.O Kura is Reiku? Who was Reiku before she was Reiku? :animeswea

Kazuwa sighed. "Well, off to Dun Loreiag. You gonna join me?"

Rikku nodded and smiled. Kazuwa smiled back, and put on his headset. He was glad that he wasn't actually inside the game anymore, and could exit out whenever he wanted to. He was going to kill Repth...But first, he had to take care of some business.

------------------------------

"Nomura-kun!"

Nomura scowled. A man he hadn't ever seen was standing beside Clipper and Kya. "Who's he?"

"His name is Juno, and he's a sku-"

Nomura's eyes flared, and began to run for the gate. He thought that Juno was going to take him into custody, or whatever the sumbags do. Hackers were never welcome to knights.

"Nom! Wait! He's a friend!" Clipper shouted to Nom.

Kazuwa turned around, and stared at them. Juno just stood there, not doing anything. Kazuwa sighed and slowly made his way back to the Grunty Nusery.

The sounds that the Grunties made were rather disturbing to Nomura, it was hard to talk over them. A smart-ass grunty made its way over, and...apparentally tried to flirt with Kya. Nomura laughed. Rikku ran into sight.

"Sorry!!! Internet was bumming out on me!" She said panting.

Nomura smiled.

"Now...if your a scum-bag, why are you dressed like a clown?" Nomura asked Juno.

"Do you really want to be seen with a guy dressed in a scumbag uniform?" Juno replied, smirking.

"Good point."

----------------------

Nomura told them about Aura, and how, she was...well...Aura. And then he told them about his encounter with Repth, and the death of his brother.

"So let's stop talking about all that stuff, how bout you? Why'd ya need to see me?" [/B]

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1]Things were starting to get out of hand. First the administrator and moderators meeting, then the entrapment and, of course, all the happenings with Nomura.

Kya played with a gathering of her hair thoughtfully. [i]Aura... this Aura had to be the key to everything...[/i]

[b]" Kya?"[/b]
Kya looked up at Nomura who looked at her strangely.
[b]" What was it that you were going to talk to us about?[/b] Nomura asked.
[b]" Oh... that."[/b] Kya looked at him sternly. [b]" We... discovered something."[/b]
Nomura raised his eyebrow. [b]" Discovered something?"[/b]
[b]" Yes... We are now fugitives, like you Nomura. We were trapped in this field by an administrator. From what he said, the administrators seem to be covering up a lot of things from moderators and the general player community. I think we may have found one of those things."[/b]

Kya breathed in deepy and explained about the situation with the administrator and the AND/algorithm issue. Rikku and Nomura's eyes widened as Kya, helped by Clipper and Juno, told their story.

[b]" So what now?"[/b] Clipper asked.
They all looked to Nomura. Kya smiled. [b]" Well... your choice... leader."[/b][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Nomura's eyes widened a little and he pointed his right index finger towards himself. [B]"Wha... me? Seriously?"[/B]

Sakura giggled a little at his expression and nodded in agreement. [B]"I agree with them, Kazuwa. I mean... this is our story... all of ours... right?"[/B] she then smiled, [B]"and who better than for you to lead it to the end?" [/B] She slowly walked over to him and hugged his arm, looking up at him with confidence.

Nomura looked down at her and blushed a little, then looking back at the others. [B]"But.. why me? I mean... "[/B] he sighed slowly, [B]"I'm the one who caused all this trouble for you guys... are you sure I'm the right choice?"[/B]

[B]"Pfft! Duh! Of course you are!" [/B] Clipper sighed through her gritted teeth, her arms crossed over her chest. [B] "Seriously... who else other than you can spur so much 'fun' in one moment? And besides,"[/B] she chuckled, [B]"..I've gotten a bit bored lately."[/B]

[B]"You're the one who seems to know all the answers, are you not?"[/B] Juno spoke with a noble look on his face.

Kya looked at the two speakers and then turned her head towards Nomura and smiled, her hands on her hips. "[B]Well... I guess that's it for the voting then."[/B] She slowly lifted her left hand and pointed a finger at him. [B]"You're our new leader... sir."[/B]

Nomura loudly gulped, his whole body a little tense. But the feeling of Sakura's warm hug comforted him a little. [B]"Well... I guess if you all say so.. then... I'll be in charge from now on!"[/B]

A little cheer was heard from among the group, but they were soon hushed by a nurse of the grunty hospital.

[B]"But... I have no idea what to do now..." [/B] Nomura whispered to everyone.

[B]"Well... how about having a little 'chat' with the administrators?"[/B]

Everyone turned around, all looking at Kelac... whom everyone had not known where he had gone.

Being one of his closest friends, Sakura slowly ran over to him and gave him a friendly hug. [B]"Kelac! Where've you been?!"[/B] she replied eccstatically.

[B]"Well," [/B] he said laughing, patting her head, [B]"I've been looking around to see if I could collect any useful information." [/B] He then looked at Nomura and nodded. [B]"So... leader... I've found out that all the moderators are out looking for you everywhere. They're going to cast a warning for your arrest im just a few minutes."[/B]

Nomura and Rikku both gasped louder than anyone.

[B]"Dammit!"[/B] Kya yelled, slamming her fist against the wall, [B]"...don't those bastards ever give up?!"[/B]

[B]"Well... if they did,"[/B] Clipper sighed, [B]"...then they wouldn't be mods, now would they?"[/B]

Kelac sighed and crossed his arms. [B]"Well... Kya is right. They are getting a little annoying..."[/B]

Hearing him agree with her, Kya's cheeks slightly tinged red. Noticing this, Sakura giggled like a little girl just learning about a new secret.

Suddenly, a loud buzzing alarm sound blared throughout the whole hospital. Out of nowhere, a screen showed up in front of the group, one of the moderators appearing. [B]"So... you criminals thought you could get away from our scanners, did you?!"[/B] He laughed a loud and obnoxious laugh.

[B]"Actually no," [/B] Rikku replied with a sarcastic tone in her voice, [B]"we've been here all long... becoming bored with your slow-ass actions." [/B] She hi-fived Clipper, who loved to piss the mods off.

The mod grunted and lifted his hands towards the screen, summoning two Behemoths in front of the group. [B]"Well... if practical jokes are all you have to give... then let's see if you all laugh when you die!"[/B] And then, the screen dissapeared, the alarms still blaring.

Kelac sighed. [B]"Leave it to the moderators to leave us with bad jokes, eh?"[/B] He pulled out his sword and stood ready to fight the monsters.

[B]"Please.... they never have any good crap to spill out anyways. I say we just finish them all once and for all?" [/B] Clipper smiled as she redied herself with a bored-dissolving fight.

Everyone else got ready for an attack. Sakura stood ready with her Sakura Crimson samurai sword, while Nomura stood in front of her. [B]"Sakura... are you sure you're ready to fight? I mean.."[/B]

[B]"Please, Nomura. You know me better than that. Besides... I've been ready for a fight ever since I got here."[/B] She then kneeled down and jumped high over the group, her samurai sword over her head and Sakura yelling, initiating the fight.

Nomura chuckled a little. [B]"That's why I love you so much.."[/B] And then he ran over to the same Behemoth Sakura was after, getting ready to punch with all his might.

[B]"Please... no lovey-dovey crap alright? Before I smack those smiles right off your faces."[/B] Clipper sighed angrily.

Everyone else laughed a little and sped over to begin the fight.

+~+~+~+~+~+~

[B][I]OoC: Yeah... so mini-boss battle!! XD There'll be mod cops after this, just incase anyone finished this in their next post, okay? Oh.. and since I have no clue who Kelac's player is, anyone can be him.

PS-Dare... would you like something to go on between you and Kelac or no? Cause I thought it would be kind of cool... but I luff romance... :d [/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]To Keyblade Wielder - Sure. I don't mind a bit. A bit of romance will be interesting, especially to see what Kya's reaction is.

[color=RoyalBlue][i]Heh... Behemothes... this is getting very very interesting.[/i]

Kya's wings flared out as a hot adrenaline ran through her veins, making her eyes glint madly. She put a hand softly on her katana's handle. The previous battle against one of the administrators was still fresh in her mind. The theory about their blood and the code of 'The World' was formulated when they fought against the monsters with infinite health points.

The situation was the same here.

Kelac and Clipper attacked the Behemoth on the right hand side of her and Sakura, Nomura and Juno were attacking the other. Each were making their own progress, the Behemoths' HP going steadily down. But everytime any of the players made a significant dent in the monster's HP, they would immediately revitalised themselves.

Kelac growled as he leapt back, looking at the monsters with a steely glare.
[b]" Something is up with these monsters!"[/b]
Kya nodded. [b]" They've been altered - their data has been altered."[/b]
Clipper joined them, panting. [b]" Then what are we going to do?"[/b]
Kya sighed. [b]" You've got me..."[/b]

The HeavyBlader looked over at Nomura and beckoned him over as the others busied the monsters. She looked at the player sternly. [b]" We're not doing enough damage! What now?"[/b][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B]Sakura kept slashing at the monster with all her might melted into her sword, but it just didn't seem to work. She screamed and yelled battle cries as if they would also help with the damage, but.... it just didn't work! "How the hell are we supposed to defeat these monsters if they always get healed everytime we attack?!" she screamed, bouncing back towards the group.

Kya had called Nomura over a little bit earlier, asking him what they should do. "Nomura... these things only seem to be getting stronger everytime we attack them...."

"I know..." Nomura replied angrily, looking at the monsters and the others still fighting. "There must be some sort of cheating code added to them..."

"But... isn't there some way we can break it?!" Sakura replied hastily, "I mean.. the monsters might be rejuvinated, but we can't last that long!"

"I don't know how to break it..." Nomura grunted, thinking about all the possible solutions but nothing good coming to mind.

Suddenly, Kelac and Clipper were hit and flew towards the group, falling a few meters away and landing on the floor. Kelac was the first to get up on his knees, wiping the glowing digital blood from his mouth. "Damn... those things are tough bastards..." He then ran back over for another chance, only to come flying back and hitting his back hard against the wall.

Both Kya and Sakura ran over to him, only to be holding an mildly unconcious warrior in their arms. "Dammit!" Sakura yelled, anger fluttered all over her face, "Don't they realize that they're actually hurting real people?! This isn't just a game!!"

Kya looked down at Kelac, wondering what they should do next... until, she saw the blood from his mouth glowing. "Blood... blood.... that's it!" She gasped and looked up at Sakura. "Sakura.... blood is the answer to kill those things once and for all!"

Sakura looked up at Kya, confusion written all over her face. Nomura also joined the two's conversation. "What? Are you actually serious..."

"Why would I be joking at a time like this!? When you both were gone, we had to fight off some other monsters that the administrators gave us. I was bleeding and when I said a certian word or phrase, they died automatically...."

"Really?! But.. how do we know what to do?!" Sakura replied.

"I don't know.. but I have a strong feeling that only you and Nomura can do it this time... not me..."

"But how are we supposed to..."

"Sakura! Nomura! Watch out!" Clipper yelled from behind them.

Both looked behind them, only to see both monster's huge claws scratching them both and pounding them hard against the concrete wall, large amounts of digital blood running down from their wounds.

And then suddenly... as if nothing ever happened, they both stood up in front of the monsters, the blood still falling... but their eyes looked as if they were hypnotized and they were holding hands.

"What the hell..." Juno said, running towards the two, but Kya lifted her hand, holding them back.

"This might be...." she said silently, "...the power of the two most famous .hackers in The World... Aura and Tsukasa..."

Everyone looked up at the two, watching to see what would happen. And with such good luck, Kelac slowly awoke and saw them... but didn't do anything but watch.

The two looked up hazily at the monsters, who were still growling and slobbering, ready to attack again. Suddenly, bright white and blue angel wings sprouted from their backs, adorning the whole hospital with white, angelic light.

Sakura was the first to speak...

[I][CENTER]"It is time... for the light to shine back and lead the lost flock back to the purest green meadow. It is time for the darkness to run away and the wolves to hide back in their secrets. Time for love to find it's way through the creases of night."[/CENTER][/I]

And then Nomura spoke...

[I][CENTER]"The world's sadness will never end, but there will be a time where everyone will be happy. Some people may have never kown love, but when the time comes... they will feel love's ever lasting gift. It is time for love to find it's way towards the people."[/CENTER][/I]

And then they spoke together, their wings lifting and shining brightly.

[I][CENTER]"And now it is time for you to feel the wrath of th light, unleashing the power of loved ones and hushing at the scilence of darkness... it is time to destory the demons of the night..."[/CENTER][/I]

Then suddenly, the Behemoths ran towards the two and jumped, opening their mouths and readying to bite heads.

[I]"Tsubasa no Ai..." [/I] Is the last thing the couple spoke, their eyes widened but still had a hypnotized look.

And then... before the monsters could even attack, they froze and suddenly digitized... numbers and letters flying to an unkown abyss.

After the monsters were gone, the two fell down towards the floor, the wings closing back up and the light returning to it's normal state.

The whole group ran over to them. "Sakura! Nomura!" Kya yelled first, still astonished by what she had just seen.

Sakura and Nomura both got on their hands and knees, waking up from their short slumber.

"Wha... what happened?" Sakura said, her hand on her head. She fell a little bit forward, but Kya catched her before she could fall.

"Something... miraculous just happened..." Kya replied smiling.

Kelac had helped Nomura up on his feet and Kya did the same with Sakura. Clipper and Juno walked over to the two, their mouths in awe and also agape. "You.. you mean... you don't remember what happened?" Clipper said, astonished.

"Well.. no but..." Sakura looked down at her chest, looking to where her heart was and gently placed her right hand over it. "... I remember hearing a small and soft voice coming from my heart... telling me to trust her with everything. And now... my heart feels so.. warm..."

Nomura nodded and also placed his hand over his heart. "Mine too...."

Kelac thought for a bit before he spoke. "Maybe.... maybe you both are connected to the most famous characters... Tsukasa and Aura..."

The two looked up at him.

"I don't know if they were lovers or whatever.." he replied, "...but I do know they loved each other very much..."

Sakura then looked at Nomura who also looked at her. They both smiled.

"Well... maybe you two will be the next legendary .hackers, no?" Kya said, still astonished but also happy.[/B]
+~+~+~+~+~
OoC: Wow... I know I posted a lot, but I thought this would be a cool twist. Uhm... I dunno if Tsukasa and Aura even knew each other much less loved each other... but oh well... I just did what I thought. If this doesn't meet the standards, just tell me and I'll change it. =3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]OOC: Lookout for a movie quote in this post, lol, and I think Tsukasa and Mimiru loved each other, but lol, this is good too Miss K.W! I'm stressing so, lol, if it sucks sorry, lol, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do about the stupid OB paper crap, lol. Anywho... Oy...I'm just stressed... P.S. LOL, about the Tsubasa thing, maybe next we should say Cardcaptor no Ai, or Chobits tenshi ni Sora! Heh, sorry, lol. :animesmil

"Well... maybe you two will be the next legendary .hackers, no?" Kya said, still astonished but also happy.

"I can't be... Not me.." Nomura said looking down. "The dotHackers helped the people around them...They saved the world through digital means...I can't help anyone. Not my family. Not my friends... No one."

"Nomura-kun..." Sakura muttered.

"Nine Zero Two Two Eight." Kelac said. He put his hand on Kazuwa's shoulder.

"What's that?" Kazuwa asked, looking over his shoulder at Kelac's smiling face.

"Nine Zero Two Two Eight. You've hacked over ninety-thousand posts in the boards. There's a wanted post in the boards too. You're constantly dodging trouble from mods, admin and people trying to collect bounties. So you're saying you can't handle a small party of people, and be a dotHacker too?" He said.

"I..." Nomura didn't know what to say.

Sakura smiled. She hugged Nomura tightly. "Don't doubt yourself, Kazu-kun."

"I couldn't even save Izuwa, how can I save the world or whatever..."

She hugged him even tighter. She looked into his eyes, and smiled. "I know you can save many, Kazu- kun."

Kazuwa blushed. His neko ears flickered. "Yeah well, we don't even know for a fact that I'm a-"

"Oy! Kazu-kun!" shouted a voice. Kazuwa looked up at a short twelve year old player.

"Dark! Where have you been!?" Kazuwa smiled and said, hugging the kid.

Dark pushed him off. "Well I don't know! In Cyberspace! Duh! You just left me somewhere!"

"I'm sorry, mate. Didn't mean to." Nom smiled at him, and pushed him towards Kelac and the others. "Thanks for taking care of him at least a little bit, guys!"

Everybody's mouth was open, in shock, except Kelac. Kelac was just standing there smiling as if he knew all along.

"So much personality." He said, petting the neko ears of Dark. "No wonder." [/B]

Juno looked at dark strangly and wandered something.

"OK can any one tell me who the hell he is." pointing towards dark.
"why are you asking?" said kya.
Juno whispers towards kya, "when i was still caption of the skull knights i remember his face, i had to bring him in and the rest of you but i cant know that im wanted too, during that fight were it was just you and the others in that secert location i was shocked to hear my name, by the admin and wandered why but i could have killed you and your teammembers on the spot but i figured i hate fallowing the damn rules and wanted out anyways but it was to hard i had to give up everything and now that im wanted and stuff its better to stay with you guys i feel like im wanted and have a perpase here, i tryed so hard to fit in and everyone shuned me down but you you looked at me and i knew i was wanted here in the group, so i disobayed my orders and everything untill i was cought with you, dont think that im plaming you and your friends but its me thats really the assole here i should have told you before i was even with you in the battle. I should have told everyone. Im sorry....." a tear drop runs down his face and he grasps hard on to his spear. "please dont tell any one what i have told you PLEASE i the lord of the skull knights beg of you not to speek a word."

OOC:hey sorry but i havent been on in a while and stuff yeah but i thought that if you didnt know his intensions in the first plaace then i would be a boring charecter so i only told kya what my intensions where. so yeah i hope ya understand.

OOC: Tsukasa and Aura had a special relationship between each other, as did Tsukasa and Subaru (this relationship was more love like than Aura?s me thinks). As for the Tsukasa/Mimiru pair, in my opinion (it may differ from others), Mimiru was more like a protective older sister to Tsukasa than a lover.

[color=RoyalBlue]Nodding, Kya quietened the distressed player. [b]" I won't mention a single word Juno. What's done is done. Now we need to look ahead."[/b]
Juno was amazed at her answer and smiled softly, wiping the tear away. [b]" Thank you."[/b]

Astonishment was still a clear expression on Kya?s face as she watched Sakura and Nomura hug Dark, whomever this Dark was. Clipper was leaning on her spear, trying to stay balanced and Juno was looking rather flustered at the two in front of them. Kelac was standing a little ways behind Clipper and Kya, his arms crossed against his chest, half-smiling and shaking his head.

[I]The new legendary dot-hackers huh?[/I] Kya though, smiling to herself as she enjoyed this carefree moment. [I]Father? you were part of the dot-hackers? do you think that the dot-hackers are just single individuals? Or a larger legend that consists of a group of different people?[/I] She looked over them in a big-sister way, content with their carefree attitude for the moment. [I]Did you ever think why am I doing this? Why should I get involved with these people when it is hardly my business? I wonder? if you went through the same trials we are encountering ? the same obstacles we are overcoming as a group? It makes you think why you first started to play the game ? what goals you were trying to achieve while still innocent to The World.[/I]

A sigh escaped her lips as she shook her head as Clipper walked over to Nomura and Sakura, trying to break the two apart for being too ?lovey dovey?. Juno rushed over to try and calm Clipper down, only making her more irritated.

[I]The reason I first started playing the game was to be different that you, to not repeat your mistakes, to make my own destiny. And yet?I?m following the same path as you, the same destiny, probably even thinking the same thoughts right now. Was I wrong to think I could make my own destiny?[/I]

Kelac sidled up to Kya, standing next to her as they watched the others playfully quarrelled between themselves, laughing and carrying on like children.
[b]? We can?t stay in this area long,?[/b] he said firmly, breaking Kya out of her daydreaming.
[b]? I agree,?[/b] she replied, giving him a sidewards glance, [b]? but for the moment, let them be. For the next few moments, they are not thinking of The World, or the situation at hand.?[/b]
He looked at her strangely. [b]? How old are you in real life??[/b]
[b]? Not as old as you think I am,?[/b] Kya laughed softly, blushing a shade of delicate pink. [b]? But? I?ve been through more than most.?[/b] Her wings stood as a silent reminder of the incident. Kelac felt the raw emotion the last sentence was expressed with and decided to let the issue rest, for the moment.

[b]? All right you guys!?[/b] Kya said to the others, stepping forward. [b]? We need to get serious for a moment here.?[/b] Nomura, Sakura, Dark, Juno and Clipper looked at her. She continued. [b]? Right now, we are wanted criminals, per say. That means they?ll be people watching out for us, as we have already experienced. We need somewhere completely safe to organise our next move, and eventually find out what the problem is and try to solve it.?[/b]

They all looked down, racking their minds of somewhere that would be suitable for them to use as a headquarters for their operations. Nomura?s head perked up for a second.
[b]? How about the Net Slum??[/b] he suggested.
Kya?s eyebrow arched. That name sounded vaguely familiar. [b]? Net Slum??[/b]
Nomura nodded. [b]? It?s a place where stray AIs gather and are safe.?[/b]
[b]? Do you know how to get there??[/b] Kya asked, sounding hopeful.
Again, Nomura nodded. [b]? Pulsating Truth?s Core in Dun Loreiag.?[/b]
Kya smiled. [b]? Perfect.?[/b]

The group warped out of the field, and with the aid of Nomura?s hacking skills, they moved through the large crowd in Dun Loreiag. Nomura disguised their players as cloaked figures. Their presence drew a few stares from other players, but people reassured them that they were just strange event NPCs. Kya assumed that the crowd had built because this was where their group was last seen. The reward for information on them must be a tempting price for this amount of players to be interested.

When they reached the Chaos Gate, Juno entered the keywords and they were immediately transported to what they called the Net Slum.[/color]

OOC: I thought since Nomura was Helba?s son, he would know about the Net Slum. PM me if you want me to change anything.

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]OoC: Ooohh... okay. I didn't get to watch the series that much, so I didn't know... but I'm glad it's ok. n.n And Nomura...Cardcaptor no Ai? Lol Cardcaptor of Love?! That was so random... XD

[B]Sakura was the first to step out of the portal into the Net Slum. She looked around in wonder at all the other people here, trying to keep safe as they were. There were many places for people to stay, stores, shops... everything as in the World... except for all the moderators chasing after them. She sighed and removed the black hoodie from her face, looking towards everyone else. "Well... I guess this is the safest place we can be right now, right?"

Everyone removed their hoodies, Nomura was the first to nod back at her reply. "Yeah... we have to stay here and hatch a plan to get back without being captured and being invalid from The World forever." He looked down at the little Dark, holding his hand and swinging it back and forth, smiling.

Dark looked up at him, smiling a little. But Sakura smiled and walked over to scoop him up in her arms, acting as if he was her own child. "Aww Dark... what made you change into this human form?" She asked, holding him in her grasp.

But before Dark could answer to her reply, Kya had stepped forward... having a serious look in her eyes. "That'll have to wait until we find a place to stay among these ruins... we can't stay here for long..."

Clipper looked at her, a little surprised, "But.. I thought this place was safe from mods?"

"It should be... but you can never be too safe..." Kya started walking towards the nearest motel, putting on her hoodie as she walked.

As everyone followed her lead, Sakura, Nomura, Kelac and little Dark stayed behind. Kelac crossed his arms and chuckled a bit.

"What's up, Kelac?" Nomura asked him, wondering what he was laughing about.

"I think Kya's a little cute when she acts so serious like this, " he replied, smiling handsomely.

Nomura stared at him a little and then laughed. "So.. you like her?"

"Maybe... I mean, she's got all the things I find in a woman.. and maybe more."

"Huh... sounds like you've found someone close..." Nomura looked over at Sakura playing around with a smiling Dark. He looked down and chuckled a bit, " I... I hope I can protect the one that's left close to my heart...."

Kelac layed his hand softly on his shoulder, smiling and nodding. "Well, so far what I've seen... you're doing the best damn job ever."

Nomura smiled.

Suddenly, Clipper ran over to the group. "Hey! Come on, guys! We've got rooms to split up into different groups!"

----------------

Everyone had gone into their rooms for the night, split into different groups. Kelac and Juno in one room, Kya and Clipper in another... and Nomura, Sakura and Dark in a big suite just for them because they had more people in a room.

The three of them were sitting on a couch in the living room in front of a blazing fire. Nomura and Sakura were still awake, while Dark was laid out on the couch, sleeping on Sakura's lap. "Aww... he looks even more cute when he's asleep..." Sakura whispered quietly, stroking Dark's long black hair with her right hand while laying her head on Nomura's shoulder.

"Yeah... I guess..." he replied, laughing a little, putting his hand around her.

"Come to think of it... he looks kind of like... you."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. When you were really little.." she snickered a bit.

"Sakura... about kids..." he paused.

She looked up at him.

"Well... I was thinking.. that... well.... we could..."

"Have a family?" she said, smiling.

He looked down at the couch, blushing.

She giggled a little and kissed him on the lips lovingly. "You know... after I saw Dark... I was thinking the same thing..."

She closed her eyes slowly and laid her head on his shoulder, wondering what their future would be like as soon as they got The World back to normal...[/B]
+~+~+~+~+~
OoC: Yeah... this is so lovey dovey, I know... but I think it's so cute!! >w<[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]Nomura yawned. It was morning, and he was very sleepy. He was too afraid to log out, and he wouldn't dare leave Dark alone again. He walked through the dark streets of Net Slum. A NPC with a monitor for a head, walked past and waved at him. Nomura smiled and waved back.

"That guy looked funny..." Dark said tagging along Nomura.

"We're in Net Slum, the Paradise...Of course he did, all the NPCs here do..They're all defects, mostly. Some are hiding out like us, but others were forced here." Nomura patted Dark's head and looked down at him. "Are you still sore?"

"Not really...All the cuts have gone away, but it's impossible for me to turn back into a cat until I recover all the way.." He said.

Kazuwa nodded and looked ahead. Kelac was buying items at a shop. He turned and looked at Nom and Dark. He smiled and motioned for them to come over to where he was. Nomura and Dark walked over to him.

"What's better?" He asked, pointing at two different sets of twin blades. "I'm not much of an expert when it comes to spending money..." He said, rubbing his blue hair.

Nomura pointed at the pair on the right. "Better defense, but not very good on the offenseive. These on the left are very balenced. You should get them."

Kelac nodded. He smiled and bought them. The NPC running the shop had two heads, both were smiling at him.

Nomura and Dark waited for Kelac to get done with his shopping, then they took a walk. They walked up ahead until they saw Juno and Clipper. Nomura guessed that Kya and Sakura were asleep or offline.

Nomura sighed. It was relaxing here.

Nomura looked over at a little girl NPC on the side of the street. She was crying. He stopped and looked at her. He sat down beside her and asked, "What's wrong?"

She looked up and said, "My daddy...Where's my daddy?"

Nomura looked into her eyes. He didn't know what to say now. He was in shock.

This girl looked just like Aura.[/B]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Sakura sat up and yawned, stretching and rubbing her eyes from her long slumber. She looked around the room to see if she could find Kazuwa or Dark... but they were nowhere in sight. Then, she suddenly noticed that she was covered under a blanket and a note was laying beside her. She picked up the little piece of paper and read it aloud.

[I][CENTER]"Sakura, you looked so cute when you were asleep, so I didn't want to disturb you. Me and Dark went out to look around the Net Slum to see if we could find any intresting information here. When you wake up, go outside and look for us... and be careful, okay? Love, Nomura."[/CENTER][/I]

Sakura laid the note down and sighed. [B]"Aw damn... I wanted to get up before them and walk around too."[/B]

She scratched her head and yawned again, not really wanting to get out of bed. She'd been battling for quite sometime and she's been worried for Kazuwa on end... never really being able to rest that much. Maybe this was a chance for her to sleep in a little? After all... this was supposed to be the safest place in The World. She didn't need to worry much about Kazuwa and Dark. She slowly laid back down in the warm bed and covered herself with the blanket, slowly closing her eyes and falling back into her well-deserved slumber.

---------------
[B]"Sakura.... Sakura of the Shining Abyss...."[/B]

It was dark and no light was shining, but Sakura still heard a little voice echoing in the darkness.... the voice of a little girl. [B]"W... who's there?"[/B] she responded.

[B]"It is I, Aura, awaiting to see if you are ready to give up everything for the one's you love..."[/B]

[B]"Aura? What do you mean 'give up everything?'"[/B]

[B]"In order to protect The World and everyone in it, you must give up your whole life to do it.... are you ready for when that time comes?"[/B] Suddenly, the little girl Aura appeared in front of her and softly touched Sakura's face with her soft and gentle hands.

Sakura gasped, but then she looked down and sighed. [B]"Well... if it means saving all my friends.. and Dark...."[/B] she paused and continued, [B]"..And even Nomura... then I'm ready to risk anything I need to in order to keep them safe..."[/B]

Aura closed her eyes and smiled a tender smile. [B]"I thought so... I'll be there when the time comes..."[/B] And then, she started to fall back... dissapearing in the dark abyss, still smiling.

[B]"W..wait!! Aura-chan!" [/B] Sakura yelled, lifting her hand to reach Aura, [B]"Where are you going?! I still have to ask you about....."[/B]

--------------

[B]"...Sakura? Sakura?"[/B]

Sakura gasped and she opened her eyes,looking at a slightly worried Nomura laying her head in his lap and watching over her. [B]"N.. Nomura? W... what happened?"[/B]

[B]"Well... while everyone else returned from our walk and went back into Kya's room trying to figure out a plan, me and Dark came up here to check up on you. You were sweating and talking in your sleep, so we watched over you for a couple of hours."[/B]

Sakura then sighed and then sat up, putting her right hand on her hot forehead and slightly sweating. [B]"Did... did I say anything weird...?"[/B]

Nomura put his arms around her and laid his head on her back. [B]"Not really... but it seemed as if you were struggling to reach someone."[/B]

Sakura sighed a little and turned towards Nomura, gently hugging him. Then, suddenly... Dark came running from across the room and bounced into Sakura's arms, hugging her tightly. [B]"Sakura-chan! Are you okay?! I was so worried about you!"[/B]

She giggled a little and embraced him in her arms. [B]"Yes... I'm okay. I just had a bad dream..."[/B] she looked over to the other side of the room, her face in worry.

Nomura noticed her expression and wondered what had happened....

[B]"Oh yeah!! We found a lost little girl in the street... so we brought her here!"[/B] Dark replied.

[B]"Really?"[/B] Sakura said, her face in surprise.

Suddenly, a small little girl came from the other room and walked in front of the group, smiling with her hands behind her back. [B]"Hello!"[/B]

Sakura gasped loudly and covered her mouth. ....Could this be....

[B]"Are you okay, Sakura?"[/B] Nomura asked, worried.

[B]"I... I am... but..."[/B] she stuttered, [B]"...she almost looks like Aura-chan... and she was in my dream..."[/B]

+~+~+~+~+~+~+
OoC: Okay... I hope that was a good post. I wanted to make it small yet dramatic, if you know what I mean. ;D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Juno walks by the gate with out any one noticing and he finds him self just walking around Net Slum for a bit until he hears a girls voice behind him from the Chaos Gate
"You Juno Yesakamray You and your team are underarrest!" juno turns around in suprise.
"Its you.......Kamui's daughter Kimiko.....How did you find me?" Juno askes grasping his spear.
"You forgot that we can trase your accsess anywhere, from your home computer to your buisness computer and i had a hunch that you would be here." she smiles a big grin of sadisfaction.
"Thats trisen and no im quiting you should be getting my notice here in a bit."
"Oh who cares and i dont care if youre quiting or not theres a huge bounty on youre head and im going to take it and if i have to do it by force then so be it...."
"I hope to god you take me in by force becasue im not going in willingly."

Kimiko grasps her spear of whatom and thrusts it at juno, juno dodges it straking back at her, forcing her to jump back a few ways.

"And i hope you know im now the leader of the skull knights ever scence you gave up your spot and ive been tracking you for some time now."
"well i hope to god you pairash along with the skull knights. and if youre not going to leave me and my friends alone then so be it."
Kimiko jumps at juno juno blocks the hit "How bout we go some where else instead of here." asks kimiko
"Fine by me if thats what i have to do to save my friends." Kimiko yells "passing over aqua field."
Juno jumps as soon as he enters the area. Kimiko does the same giveing them some space in between them. "Why are you affter me and my friends it doesnt make scence!"
Kimiko yells"It makes perfict scence!"
Juno yells back "What that your blinded by Money and thats the only thing you ever cared about in the whole relationship when we were dating thats all that mattered and also revenge the only reason why i left you was just because of that you didnt love me at all you despised me and hated me...... so if thats what you want to do is kill me then try but dont think that i wount try to kill you back.. oh and one more thing dont try to use the spear of whatom's debuging menu its a fake... why its just a mear copy at that you just wanted it because your mom had it and same thing with that guy who deleted the first aura copy the guy with the dancing stars for eyes he was a true god the real albrio the real god of the spear of whatom you dont deserve a single thing in life becuase you never appriciated it."

Kimiko snears "You ass!!!!" she yells "You'll die for that little speach of your's just now."

"Fine i azzept my fate." says juno calm.

Kimiko attacks with the spear and juno dodges it.. she unleases a merage of attacks but juno dodges them all with out a scratch. juno jumps back and attacks kimiko with a head on attack to her gut. shes hit. "see i told you" says juno. he logs off the area that he was at and logs back into Net Slum. while kimiko is still knelling on the ground where her and her opponet were just at. a tear falls down her face and hits the ground she has a blank stare.
...................................................................................................

Affter her little battle with Juno wich ended quite quickly she finally quite the world and her job all together she had left her charecter and everything behind and moved to a different contry.... Juno never seen her again.

OOC: if your wondering what the spear of whatom and the guy with dancing eyes and also kamui there all part of the .hack//Al buster series wich i read alot over hte summer so yeah if you still dont know what im talking about go out to the local book store and ask for that book title ^_^

OOC: Sorry about the delay. >> And KW, me = O_O at your last post. Lol.

[color=RoyalBlue][b]" This isn't good,"[/b] Clipper muttered as she sat down on a nearby piece of concrete - a remanent of a crumbling building. The awkward silence rang painfully in both moderator's ears. Kya and Clipper had left their room and made their way out of the main part of the Slum. Aside from the dull hum of activity in the Slum, there was no sound - no music, no sound effects - nothing. It made Kya's skin crawl with nervousness.

[b]" We're here for now... the others need to have a break for the moment,"[/b] Kya replied. [b]" They've been through enough for the time being. A rest should do them well.... especially Sakura and Nomura."[/b]
Clipper sighed and laid back against an arch of carved stone. [b]" You need a rest too Kya."[/b]
[b]" Thanks for the concern, but I can't rest yet... not until this is over with,"[/b] Kya replied, her hand resting on her katana's handle for comfort. A small breeze fluttered her wings, the sound not comforting.
[b]" What can we do now? We're all fugutives,"[/b] Clipper stated, clearly concerned with their status within in The World. [b]" We can safely assume by now that our moderator status, and the perks that go with that, have been stripped from our characters."[/b]

The winged, long silver-haired character sighed. This wasn't good. All they seemed to do was run - it was all they could do for the present moment. None of them had come up with a sufficiently wise plan, or a plan at all. Both characters were silent, absorbed in their own thoughts. Clipper was subconsciously balancing her Long Arm weapon on her arms while Kya was stroking one of her feathered wings, softly biting her lower lip in thought. A voice suddenly broke them out of their daze.

[b]" You two look awfully serious..."[/b]

It was Kelac. Kya and Clipper looked up at him, their eyes widening with surprise. But it was Clipper who spoke first.
[b]" You're Kelac... right?"[/b]
Kelac nodded. [b]" That would be me. Now let me ask a question. What would you two be doing up here by yourselves, looking so serious?"[/b]
Kya had stopped stroking her wings to look at Kelac, going to answer his question. [b]" We're ... just thinking about our situation."[/b]
[b]" Is that all you ever do Kya?"[/b] Kelac asked sincerely.

Kya looked rather shocked. However, the shock soon turned into anger.
[b]" I'm just trying to be realistic..."[/b] Her wings flared out slightly.
Clipper put a soothing hand on Kya's shoulder, trying to calm her friend. She just shoved it off, her anger seething within her.
Kelac took a shocked step backwards. [b]" I didn't mean to offend you..."[/b]
[b]" Yeah... well... you have. People can die because of this."[/b] Her wings flared out more, almost fully stretched out. [b]" I don't want people to get hurt... I don't want my father to get hurt again... I don't want the same thing to happen to my mother..."[/b] Kya snarled.

With that, Kya turned on her heel and began her way down back to their room. Clipper and Kelac looked at each other, completely confused at what Kya had just said.[/color]

OOC: And some of the truth comes out. *evil smile*

[B]OoC: Comes running into thread, drunk, and stumbling*

[I]I wonder what the big fuss is all about[/I], Dark thought. He sat in his chair watching Nomura and Sakura talking rather seriously. The girl they had picked up, was sitting on the floor beside him, watching them too.

"What's you name?" Dark asked her.

"I...don't know..." She replied.

Dark smiled at her. "I didn't know mine either until Nomura-kun took me in and gave me one. Nobody wanted a defective neko-model..." He said, looking down.

The girl watched him closely, she stood up and petted his neko ears. "You don't seem defective to me."

Dark looked up at her. She was very pretty to him, and she seemed to be his age or so. He blushed and smiled. "Thanks."

Nomura and Sakura gazed over at her. It couldn't be Aura..could it?

Dark got up out of his chair, and offered the girl a seat. He smiled and walked away from her. She grabbed his hand, and gently pulled back towards her.

"Please don't leave me." She said. Her expression was sad. So...sad.

Dark smiled at her. "I won't." [/B]