OtakuBoards

.hack//THE WORLD [PG]

Nomura

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]It was dark... so dark whereas no light was seen throughout the whole area...

Rikku was slowly waking up from her mild unconciousness. "Uhh..." she said softly as she was slowly getting up from the ground. She put her right hand on her head, trying to remember everything that just happened. She then finally looked up to the dark nothingness surrounding her, looking for someone she knew...

"Kya? Kelac?" she said, wanting to hear someone..

... But nothingness returned her call.

"....Kazuwa?" she tried again, but still... nothing.

She then got up and looked around, seeing nothing but still dark in the area. "Where the heck am I?" she said, her mind lost in thought. She tried to recall everything that had just happened. A tear rolled down her face, remembering everything that Kazuwa said, "Kazuwa... I.. I'm sorry..."

She almost started crying again until she heard a small sniffing sound. She looked around to see where the sound came from, until suddenly she saw a little boy crying. "...Aw... who could that be?" she said, feeling a little worried for him.

She slowly ran over to him and kneeled by him, making a little sad smile. "What's wrong, little boy?"

The little boy looked up at her and replied, "Sniff.. sniff... my.. my mommy's.. sniff.. gone.." He then started to cry again.

Rikku's eyes widened and her voice suddenly turned dry. She then smiled a little and said, "Kazuwa.. that's your name, isn't it?"

The little boy looked up at her, his face in surprise.

"You.. you know me? Th..then do you know why mommy died?"

Rikku just looked at the boy, dumbfoundedly. She tried to say something, but her voice choked at the fact that she really couldn't say anything to help him.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Rikku just hugged him as tightly as she could, tears falling down her face. She pressed her wet face against his, hugging him even tighter.

"Kazuwa... you.. you were always crying after your mother died," she paused, sniffing, "It.. it made me feel so bad to see you like this..."

The little Kazuwa cried a little bit more, hugging Rikku tighter and tighter.

It was only them two crying, their tears echoing in the darkness...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B][I]Where...Where am I?[/I]

Kazuwa stood up from the cold ground he was laying on. Dry blood was all over his shirt. He held his side and looked around the dark room he was in.

"Aura? Aura? Where did you-"

"Boy, that wretch isn't here, but I...am." A robed figure came out of the darkness, into the moonlight. Moonlight was shining brightly from a hole in the ceiling, where a few stone bricks had fallen down to the ground below.

"Why do you keep coming for me? I'm just a player! I've done nothing to you!" Nomura shouted at him. It was the NPC.

"You stupid NPC!"

"Listen Kid, the name's [I]Repth[/I]. Not NPC. And, I was once a real player like you."

"Huh?" Kazuwa lowered his body and relaxed a little, to hear what Repth had to say."What? What did you just say?"

"Nothing...now you asked what I wanted. I want Balmung's wings. I want your Belts of Kilika.I want the data on Tsukasa, and that girl named Aura. Simple enough, right? I didn't want to hurt anyone...Oh yeah, I want that girl Rikku dead, and that guy Kelac too. They get on my nerves."

"Nerves? Is that it? You seem scared of them to me!" Kazuwa smirked.

"Hmmm...scared maybe then, but not right now. Now...I know a way to defeat that man, Kelac. Rikku's no prob."

Kazuwa glared at Repth. "And what this "way to defeat them"?"

"Your brother hasn't been to your hospital room once, I wonder why." Repth smirked, and revealed a necklace from under his robe.

Kazuwa gazed into the necklace, and saw a small figure inside.

"He go too close to figuring out everything, and telling. Naughty kid."

"That's my-My brother?" Kazuwa screamed. He charged at Repth, but was shot backwards by a ray of light.

Repth laughing, disappeared into the darkness once again, leaving Nomura to himself.

---------------------------
Tears swelled in his eyes, but he knew he had to get out of here. He was in a game right? Even though the character of the game looks different, he still has the same abilities, right?

Kazuwa tried jumping up through the hole in the ceiling. He failed, and didn't even get within twenty feet of the ceiling.

He tried once again, and again. Tears fell from his eyes as he jumped up and down.

Please! Please! I have to get out of here! I have to-

Two golden-chain belts flew out of his palms, catching onto the ceiling with their metal spikes on their tips. Nomura shot up through the hole, surprised.

He smiled, and looked around him.

"Rikku? Is that..Rikku!" He shouted seeing Rikku throuhg the foggy night.

It looked like a small child was with her, but he slowly faded away, so Nom couldn't tell. He ran up to Rikku, and hugged her. Their tears fell onto each other, as they held each other closely. They were together, at least. And right now, that was the happiest moment of Kazuwa's life. [/B]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]Her eyes were swelling up with tears. She had finally found the person that she had been looking for all that time and now... they were finally together. She hugged him tightly and started crying. "Kazuwa... what happened to you?!" she finally managed to say.

He hugged her for a little while more until he spoke, "I.. I don't know... the last thing I remember was sitting on the hospital window ledge and that's it..." He looks at her one more time and hugs her again.

"You don't know how much I missed you..."

"I missed you too..." she hugged him tighter.

He looked back at her, "Rikku... that NPC.. he.. he took my brother..."

She gasped with horror, "W..what?! Don't tell me..."

He looked at her with a serious face.

She widened her eyes, "But.. but how are we supposed to get him back?!" she paused, "We can't just stay here! We've got to..."

Suddenly, laughter echoed in the darkness.. Rikku and Kazuwa looked around, wondering what it was.

"So.. I've finally found you... Rikku... or should I say... Sakura of the Shining Abyss??"

Rikku's eyes widened as she heard her name, "Wh.. who are you?!"

Kazuwa held her tightly as the laughter continued to echo in the everlasting darkness.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I]No. I can't....I won't let him take Rikku, I can't...[/I]

Nomura thoughts were bouncing around in his head. He hadn't any idea what to do, but he knew what he really wanted to do. He wanted to run with Rikku in his arms, away from all the troubles. Yet, he couldn't move. He was frozen with fright.

"What's wrong, boy?" Repth said in an evil way. "Cat got your tongue?" He said in a suspicious way. He laughed and threw a soft object at Nomura.

Nomura looked down at what he had thrown. A small black cat, beaten to the core and bleeding Golden-cyber digits was laying there, dying.

"D-Dark...No.." Kazuwa choked out, picking up the small creature. "He did nothing to you, Repth. Why would you...." Kazuwa muttered. He glared up at the man. Repth jumped down from the stone castle that Kazuwa had come out of recently, near the two teenagers.

"You're like me Kazuwa. Never knew his dad, always trying to keep things close to him when he knows that he can never keep them any closer, always wanting to strike down everyone else because of what you've seen before..." He said.

"I'm....Nothing like you!" Nomura shouted, looking back down at Dark.

"C'mon Nom, come strike me down..." Repth said smirking.

"I've got better than that.." Kazuwa said, more calmly now.

"And what's that?" Repth asked.

Nomura smiled, and got a handfull of data from Dark's lifeless body. "DataGain."

He drank the gloden bits and peices, and was covered in rings. He was returning to a digital character, but he would instead have a much different version from his usual. He would probably have something that resembled Dark, more.

[IMG]http://avatar.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/3b/9d/40a0b1732f9d3b.png?t=1146420215_3.00_10[/IMG]

His body couldn't take it, he was kneeling on the ground, before he knew it, then, his body seemed weightless. Blonde-hair, with white cat ears was his new look. His black clothes were even darker in the fog, so his body looked almost invisible. He had claws that resembled a cat's, but that was his only weapon besides a bouquet of dark-blue flowers. He was still no match for Repth.

Laughing, Repth walked closer to Nom."What will you do? Smuther me in Flower Pedals and Kitty litter?"

Nom looked down at the useless flowers. He frowned. He held the flowers up, and then he stood up. He stared down at the flowers.

[I]Why are these flowers so cold?, [/I] he thought.

Repth, still laughing ran at Nomura and struck the flowers. Everyone gasped as his hand froze into ice. Repth's eyes were wide, his expression dumb-founded. He un-stuck his hand from the bouquet and staggered back. He couldn't take his eyes off of his hand.

Nomura took the chance and struck his hand with his new Cat-Claws. Repth's hand broke into a hundred peices and shattered against the stone ground.

Rikku stood back. This would be a real fight.[/B]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]Sakura was still shocked at the sight of seeing Nomura practically suck Dark's data from his body and transform into another character... how could he have done this? In spite of the battle, it looked as if the new Nomura was winning so far. Using the Ice Shard Boquet on Repth made his hand freeze and Nomura just slashed it into a million pieces with his new claw-like weapon. Sakura's mouth was agape.

"How could he transform by sucking out Dark's Data?" she thought to herself, still watching the fight. "Could he have somesort connection to..." she stopped herself, not wanting to know yet.

"But.. could he..?"

She looked back at Dark's unconcious body. She felt a stab of pain in her heart... it was her responsiblity to look after him for Nomura and it was in her profile... how could she have just left him to die?

She picked Dark up into her arms and handled him with extreme care, already wanting to cure him. But... she wanted to wait until Nomura was finally done with this fight and got his brother back.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered to Dark.

Suddenly, Repth was laughing insanely and shouted, "So... you think that you finally defeated me, did you?!" he continued to laugh, "Well... I'm not the only one who's going to die!"

He suddenly pulled out a little blade and threw it in Sakura''s direction. As it was flying closer to her, it grew into a huge spear.

Nomura looked at Sakura with horror, not having enough time to defend her.

"Rikku!! NO!!"

She suddenly noticed the huge weapon flying in her direction. She gasped a little and did the only thing that she thought of... she tightly held Dark and turned her body around to protect him. She shut her eyes and waited for the moment to come...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][U]Server: Carmina Gadelica[/U]

Clipper walked quickly throw the crowds of players not paying attention to any of the players that spoke to her. Right now she had to get away from a certain someone. Somewhere he wouldn't expect. That was when a hand shot out, grabbing her shoulder.

"Hey Clippy, mind slowing for a friend."

Her face reddened as she turned back and stared coldly at the face of a Class Were in his human form. His name was Caspin and even though Clipper thought of him as a friend she wasn't in the mood to mess with him.

"My name is Clipper, not Clippy, Clip, or any other stupid nickname you happen to think is cute."

Caspin looked hurt as he spoke once again, " Oh, the coldness. What's wrong with you all I wanted was for you and me to go off to a dungeon and hang out?"

"Caspin I have better things to do at the moment so please bug off."

"Hey, is that anyway to treat a friend?"

"Well-", A message appeared before her and Clipper smiled, "Hold on."

As she read the note her grin grew wider and she smirked as she closed it, quickly making up a lie to get her away from Caspin.

"Well my dear friend, I have a few matters to take care of. Mod only, so I bid you a fair ado."

Caspin frowned as he crossed his arms in a rather childish manner, "You know your the only person I know who would be happy to do mod work."

Winking Clipper pushed her orange wrap around glasses down over her crystal blue eyes and shouted as she ran off towards the Choas Gate.
"Its not that I'm happy to work I'm just happy to get away from you, love."

She knew her inbox would soon be filled with hate messages from Caspin but, all Clipper could think of at the time was how grateful she was of Kya for giving her an excuse to get away from Caspin. Typing in the keywords she was transported to Fort Ouph in only a few short seconds.

[U]Server: Fort Ouph[/U]

As Clipper wandered around she looked around for Kya and the weapons shop she had meationed in the note. She was never good at finding certain places in the World so she sent a message to Kya, telling her that she had arrived in Fort Ouph and was looking for her.[/COLOR]

[B]"Ehn...Eh..." Nomura gasped in pain. He didn't know what was going on. All he really knew was that he no longer had his right arm.

"Nom-Nomura!" Rikku exclaimed staring at the bloody arm. The spear had went right through the middle of his arm, when he was trying to stop the spear from hurting her.

[I]Bad luck, Kazuwa. Heh, This all started when...I met...them....[/I] thought Nomura. He laughed under his gasps for breath.

Then he looked up at Repth with glaring eyes.

"You just don't quit do you?" Repth growled.

"Not tonight, I won't. One of us is gonna die. And it's not gonna be me!" Kazuwa yelled, pulling the bloody spear from his limb. He took off his black jacket and wrapped it around his wound. His black undershirt, was just a regular shirt, and if Repth attacked him, it wouldn't provide any protection. All Nomura could do now was dodge.

"Think again, boy." Repth said smiling.

Nomura smiled back, and ran at Repth, holding his claws out. His right arm hung down, but he could still move it a little bit. Repth's arm was barely grtazed, but still had three bloddy scratches running down it.

"Hey Rikku, get as far away as you possibly can, okay?" Kazuwa said.

Rikku nodded, and ran with Dark in her arms. They ran until they were out of sight.

Repth and Nomura clashed again and again, Repth dodging, and pulling off a counter-attack. Nomura constantly dodging, and slashing his claws more. [/B]

Juno runs up to clipper "hello sir".... clipper gives him a strange look...."excuse me for not introducing my self im Juno Yesakamary im the Leader of the skull knights and i too is looking for kya, do u mind if i walk with u."

OOC: i hope this is good and im doing it right if im not plz tell me. :animesigh :( :animeshy: :animeswea :animesigh

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply. And excuse me for it being short, Internet Explorer decided to have a spack attack when I was trying to post my original post.

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]Kya heard the ding of mail. After reading it, she made her way to the Chaos Gate to see if Clipper was around there. On her way, she overhead a conversation between a Wavemaster and a Long Arm.

" ....another coma victim..."
" Is the message..... Boards?"
" Yeah...... says.... Helba's...."
" Really?!"
" ....what it says...."

Were they talking about Nomura? What connection did he have with Helba, other than being a hacker? Kya was starting to feel a tad bit suspicious when a voice interrupted her thoughts.

" KYA! OVER HERE!"

She swivelled around to see the source of the voice. It was Clipper. Kya looked to the person next to her. She had never seen that player before.

" Long time no see," Kya said to Clipper.
Clipper smiled and nodded back. " Indeed."
Kya turned to the person beside Clipper. " And who might you be?"
" I'm Juno, leader of the Skull Knights." The player performed a short bow.
Kya raised an eyebrow. " The Skulls Knights?"[/color][/size][/b]

OOC: This RPG is nearing it's end, but even so, I'm thinking about making another one to continue on what happens in this one, LOL. And no offense, girmaster, but you could try to put in a more Constructive post, so it's easier to understand, other than that, you're doing fine, except that Clipper is with her....werewolf-type friend user Caspin, at the moment, so, jumping in with meeting her is a little off-topic. Anyway, glad to see a post. Tempest/Bloody_Moon :animesmil . By the way, I have no clue what OOC means. :animesmil

[B]Nomura and Repth were still at it. The battle had lasted for at least twenty to thirty minutes. Nom hoped Rikku was okay, but right now, he had to focus on Repth. Repth slashed with the one hand he had, waving around his long bladed staff.

Nomura was breathing hard, and was now moving slower, and barely dodging Repth's attacks.

"You were right. You don't quit." Repth said. "I've forgotten why we're fighting now. Oh yes...Your brother..."

Repth smirked and struck Nomura in his wounded arm. Nomura screamed out in agony. Dark's powers were doing nothing for him. Repth smiled at Nom's expression. He uncovered his necklace and looked down at the man inside.

"Poor Izuwa....Kazuwa didn't even get to save ya..." Repth frowned, and threw the small necklace to the ground. He swung his staff at it, and then stepped on it. He laughed, and looked up at Kazuwa.

Nomura stood there, in shock. He blinked many times, and the third time he did, he opened his eyes, to discover that he was in a different place. Or...maybe in the same place...but...he couldn't see, no matter how many times he opened his eyes.

"Time to wake up Kazuwa." said a woman's voice. It was familiar. Kazuwa knew it well.

Helba was standing over a small Kazuwa. She pulled back his covers, and shook him awake. Nomura woke up, and looked up at the dark-haired woman.

"Mommy? Where's Izuwa? Isn't he coming with us to the park today?"

"Who?" Helba asked.

"Big brother," Kazuwa exclaimed.

"Kazuwa...you...don't have a brother..."

-------------
Gasping for air, Kazuwa shot up from his hospital bed.

A nurse shouted "He's awake! Nomura's awake!" She smiled, and looked at the boy.

Kelac and Rikku looked down at him.

"J-just..a nightmare..." Nomura muttered.

"What?" Rikku excalimed, as if Nomura was deaf.

Nomura smiled at her and layed back down on the white bed. He smiled. Izuwa was okay.

A doctor came in the room, and sat down in a chair beside Kazuwa. "So, how do you feel?"

Nomura smiled and replied "Better than when I was in comatose"

The doctor laughed and looked down at his shoes. A worried expression was on his face. "There's...something we need to talk about."

"Yeah?"

"Izu...Izuwa passed away last night. The neighbours found him passed out on the floor...we brought him in...and...we..did all that we could..."[/B]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]OOC: Sorry it took me forever to respond.. n.n; Lol, Nomura. I don'w know what OOC means either... we shall not know together!! *hugs*

Rikku gasped at the mere saying of those words the doctor spoke. She covered her agaped mouth with her hands and then looked at Kazuwa. She lifted her hand towards him and placed it on his shoulder.

She tried to say something to him. "Kazuwa.. I..." She stopped. What in the world was she thinking? His brother had just died and now she was trying to cheer him up.

Rikku looked at his face. His eyes were wide in shock and his mouth was half-way open. It was clear that he was troubled by the death of his one and only brother.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, Kazuwa," the doctor continued, his throat dry, "there was nothing that we could really do..."

Kazuwa tightened his grip on the bed sheets, krinkling it up in his fist. "Why..." he whispered to himself, trying to not let anyone hear him.

...But Rikku heard. "Kazuwa... I'm sorry about..."

"Why did you have to die like that?!" Kazuwa suddenly screamed outloud. Tears started falling onto the bed and he covered his face with his hands, dirty-blonde hair covering his eyes.

"Kazuwa..."

"Why.. why did Izuwa have to die like that?"

"I.. I'm sure he's in a better place now..." Rikku tried to say.

"But... but I wanted to be there for him if he died... he's the only family I have left.."

Rikku tried to hold back the tears. Kazuwa didn't want his brother to die alone... that's all he could think about...

"I.... I wish I had a brother like you, Kazuwa..." Rikku said looking down at the floor.

Kazuwa looked up at her with his tear-stricken face, "..what?"

She looked up at him and smiled, tears starting to form in her eyes. "All I have waiting for me at home is my stupid dad who doesn't even care about me..."

After saying this, she slowly ran out of the room, unable to say anymore.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: OOC means out of carehecter sorry i sux at spelling for the day so yeah im sorry for that last post and every thing so yeah thinks for telling me though!! :animesmil other wise i would still be doing it but i thought that u cant take another persons spot like telng or like oh ur hit and down for the count some thing like that but yeah umm but if anyone can post me a list of whos with who so i can greet that other person and not be rude or anything but yea i hope im not being a little childish at this but im more use to the IMing rpgs instead of posting it but yeah i think i can kinda get used to it..... ok now wit the story....

" I'm Juno, leader of the Skull Knights." The player performed a short bow.
Kya raised an eyebrow. " The Skulls Knights?"
"yes were here to serve and pertect the citizens who play in the world i heard there were more comatose victioms i hope thier all right."
Kya looked down "yeah i hope so too."
CLipper looked up and agred on the situation at hand.
caspin looks over at kya "hey arnt we going some where....isnt that why were here in the first place."

OOC: yeah sorry its short the comps about to freeze sory.

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]" Hey... aren't we going somewhere? Isn't that why we are here in the first place?"

An almost inaudible growl eminated from Kya's throat. Caspin... he was an annoying player at best. Kya didn't have the patience to deal with him now. Instead, the HeavyBlader turned to Juno.

" That must mean you have some sort of rank here then Juno?"
The leader of the Skull Knights nodded. " I am a moderator, like you two."
" Good." A smile crept across Kya's lips. She turned to Caspin. " Sorry... moderators only."
" That's so mean Kya!" Caspin whined as he walked away dejectedly.

Clipper gave a slight chuckle before patting Kya on the back.
" Well done. You've succesfully scared him off without blowing your temper."
" Oh yes! An amazing accomplishment!" Kya replied, her voice oozing with sarcasm.
" Anyhow, you wanted to talk to me?"

Kya nodded. " It's about Nomura. When I last saw him, he tried to jump out of the window in a delirious state. Before that, he was laying in the bed, in a coma. As he tried to jump out of the window, he was muttering somthing about his brother, and where had he disappeared to."
Clipper and Juno both looked at Kya as if to say continue on.

" I know that Nomura's wounds were made in the World. That also means that the solution is in this world. Sakura had also fainted when I left. I left them with Kelac."
" So you've met Kelac?" Clipper asked, sounding a little surprised.
Kya nodded. " He wasn't as bad as everyone has been saying. Oh... and that reminds me.... there is supposably a post on the Boards that mention Nomura and Helba."
" Nomura and Helba? A connection between them?" Clipper asked.
" Supposably. I haven't read it as of yet, but I plan to."
" Hmmm.... so the plot gets thicker...." Clipper murmured.

Juno looked at the two moderators strangely. She didn't know much about this person called Nomura. But it seems he was an important figure in The World.

Kya looked around then back at the other two. " Have you two noticed anything strange in The World lately?"[/color][/size][/b]

OOC: LOL :D :p :rolleyes: :nono: im a guy lol

juno looked at kya and said " yeah the key of the twighlight is drawing closer"
Kya and clipper look at him with a strang complexion on thier faces
"Helba u said, she is one of the ones that helped kite and blackrose to find the twighlight" said juno
kya said "how do u know this?"
"system loggs, y u ask"
"because it seems like u were here in the world when this all happened"
"helba also helped a guy named tsukasa get out of comatose in the real world"
"She helped the comatose victoms" Kya yelled.
"yeah if shes in the game at all then i can probably e-mail her"
"how is that posible"
"umm by posting something on the post boards related to our situation in the world that we have now, and maybe she will reply in a day or so...."
"u seem unsertain that this will be likely to happen"
"it hasnt for years"

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]" I don't think that will happen," Kya said sombrely.
Juno looked at the winged moderator. " Huh? Why?"

Kya gave a small sigh. " Helba died a few years ago from cancer. My dad told me. He had kept in contact with her outside of the World. I can't remember when it had happened very well because I was fairly young."

Clipper nodded. " My dad knew too. He and Balmung went to the funeral."

Juno looked at them, an expression of amazement upon his face. " So.... now what?"
" Well..." Kya started. " Seems like we'll have to get to the bottom of this."

That ever-recognisable ding echoed three times, once above each of the heads of the moderators. They all looked up then at each other.
" Admin?" Clipper asked.
" Must be," Kya replied. All three of their characters froze as they read the emails.

Once finished, they all came alive again. Kya looked at the two of them.
" Did you get the same ones as me?" she asked.
" If it was about the protected area, and a strange occurence, then yes," Juno replied.
" Looks like we have work to do," Clipper said with a small smile, resting her spear along her shoulders. Kya fingered her katana's handle lovingly.

The three moderators walked towards the Chaos Gate and entered the Protected Area's keywords. They disappeared in a swipe of golden rings, allowed entry to the protected area as moderators.

When they appeared, they were greeted by a strange sight. It was a Fire-element field - a lava one. Except, the sky looked like it had tears in it, and data streamed from tear to tear. Kya's eyes widened.

" This is..... my dad told me about this. The same thing happened when Kite hacked into Protected Areas. This is what he saw..."

A rumbling voice came out of nowhere, echoing loudly throughout the entire field.

" Kya of the Twilight Sky! Clipper of the Azure Sea! Juno, leader of the Skull Knights! You are all stripped of your moderator benefits and your character is to be deleted permanently!"

" What the hell?!" Kya shouted. " What is this?!"

A man that looked like one of the NPC shopkeepers appeared in front of the trio.
" We do not need to explain our reasons to people who have allied themselves with hackers!"

Kya gripped her katana's handle and Clipper gripped her spear tightly. Juno looked confused.
" We haven't done anything!" he said, defending himself and the two girls.

" We have system records of your interaction with the character Nomura. Currently, however, he is not online and he has been evading our attempts of capture. The character known as Sakura of the Shining Abyss is also on our list. However, you three are first to go!"

At that instant, an array of very high-level monsters appeared. Kya's eyes narrowed.
" Be careful! If you die, it will be the end of you and your character!" she said warning before launching herself into battle.[/color][/size][/b]

At that instant, an array of very high-level monsters appeared. Kya's eyes narrowed.
" Be careful! If you die, it will be the end of you and your character!" she said warning before launching herself into battle.

Juno said brirskly " umm what the hells going on..."
kya said fast " just kill the damn things and dont get hurt if u do you'll die and ill tell the rest of the story when were done here"
juno watches them as they both fight to protect themselves. he grips his sword tight and yells "die u basturds" and runs in swining his blade at the high leveled mosters. one with a huge sword slams it down upon juno and juno jumps out of the way he runs up the blade and slashes the monster in the face and he jumps down from atop of the monster and a hughe slash mark is indented in the monsters face and it desapers and the monster turns to juno

"JUNO RUN" yells kya

"OH shit" said juno
juno starts running towards the monster gribs his sword and cuts the monsters knees the monster falls. juno had run past the monster and was now behind it....

"is this the none killable monsters that i heard about" said juno

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]OOC: Sorry that I haven't been writing in this thread awhile... I was waiting for Nomura to fill in his part.... but I wonder where he is? Anywho, thanks for keeping this thread alive, Kya and Grimaster... you both are the best. n.n

Rikku ran outside of the hospital onto a nearby bench in the park. She sat down and cried a little bit more. "How come I don't have anyone like that in my family that cares about me?" she thought to herself, "I wouldn't mind having a parent giving me a stern look once in awhile."

She then noticed a little girl running around in the park, laughing and playing. The little girl then ran back over to her mother and hugged her tightly. Rikku saw them both laughing and having fun. She smiled, wondering if she would ever be able to have fun like that with someone that cared about her...

Rikku then looked up to the clear, cerulean sky and asked the clouds, "Mom...do you remember when we always used to do that, too?"

Suddenly, she looked back down at her shoes and started tearing up again, only to have someone's hand brushing against her cheek to wipe away the tears. She gasped a little and looked up at the person, only to see a smiling Kazuwa with his dirty blonde hair in his face and wearing hospial pajamas.

"Don't worry... I'll be here to play with you when you get lonely.."

Rikku looked up at him with her mouth agape and her eyes tearing up even more, only seeing Kazuwa still smiling.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Clipper cursed to herself as the monster struck out at her. She jumped up skillfully, twirling in the air while pointing her spear at the monster as she cast Rue Doom. Landing gracefully she watched her attack cut through the monster but, it didn't seem to notice.

"Kya, I hope you know I was right. Hackers are nothing, but trouble."

After reseving a hate filled glance Clipper smirked as she lunged forward only to be knocked back by the beast's sword.

"Not saying trouble is a bad thing. Thanks to Nomaru I get to fight an undefeatable monster. Just like our dads and Kite but instead of a data draining legendary hacker we got stuck with a Skull Knight, joy."

She didn't bother to hide her distaste for the Skull Knight. It wasn't that she hated all Skull Knights, her idol was once one. He even helped form the faction, Crim the Crimson Lightning. She liked Subaru as well, they were a perfect team and Clipper always wished she could meet a guy and pair up with him like Subaru had with Crim. Not in the exact way though, she didn't need her reputation as a tough girl to be ruined.

Though that all depened on their defeat of the monster before them. If she survived this she might even be nicer to Caspin, in the game and the real world. Shaking her head she watched as Juno was knocked back and frowned. This was not going well. Sighing deeply she turned to face the beast and raised her spear with one hand, the staff running along the under side of her arm.

In a blur Clipper faded as she darted forward with much speed, she hit the beast five times in a row with all her power and faded back in the exact spot she was in before. She smirked slightly at Kya's surprised look. Even though she had seen Clipper perform her Assasin's Strike a few times before she new it was rare for Clipper to do it. Though after looking back to the beast her strongest attack seemed to do little damage, yet it seemed as though it did have an effect.[/COLOR]

"Not saying trouble is a bad thing. Thanks to Nomaru I get to fight an undefeatable monster. Just like our dads and Kite but instead of a data draining legendary hacker we got stuck with a Skull Knight, joy."

"Thanks alot even though the skull knights will be here in a little bit for back up" "and if i were u id wacth what u say before the leader of the skull knights"

I to wished that the kinghts would hurry up here but the hacker probably blocked the system form them. He thought to him self.

The three of them are traped with very little supplies and very high monsters.

Juno jumped and dodged the attack from the monster before him. He ran towards the monster..... and slashed at the monster but it too did very little damage.

"I wish i wasnt stock with out a debug menu"

But also that too must of been blocked by the hacker or was his weapon just not fited for it.

"HEY CLIPPER, KEYA DOES YOUR WEAPONS HAVE DEBUG MENU'S OR IS THAT IN A DIFFERNT DEPARTMENT OF THE CCC." He said trying to dodge the attacks and healing him self.

OOC: Sorry... uni....

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]" Hey Clipper, Kya. Do your weapons have debug menus, or is that in a different departed of CC Corporation?" Juno shouled at the two female moderators.

Kya held her stance firm as she struggled against a Tetra Armour. " It's a different department all together. And they won't come to save us now. We've been branded as traitors."

The Tetra Armour swung wildly at Kya, using is combination attack against her. Luckily, Kya managed to dodge most of the attacks, one slicing her right arm. Her katana clattered to the ground as her left hand clutched the wound. Blood trickled down it.

" Damn it.... damn it...."

Clipper and Juno sprinted over to her.
" Are you all right?" Clipper asked.
" I told you... if you get hit by these things, the wounds are real. My arm is cut in the real world," Kya replied, hissing in pain.
" So what will you do now?" Juno asked, a look of concern on his face.

Kya stood. " What else? Fight! I don't want to die in real life just because of some stupid virtual monsters!"
She tentatively picked up her katana with her left hand and gripped it tightly. " Looks like I'll have to go things left-handed now."[/color][/size][/b]

OOC: Sorry to leave it short but I have to do my assignment now. The guys in my group just came in. ^_^;;

" Looks like I'll have to go things left-handed now."

"better than nothing at all i gess" juno jumps backwords missing a swing form the monster and blocking.
"man wheres ur firends at juno" said kya "i dont want to die"

"u just told me that were traped remeber"

"O yeah hehe sorry i forgot"
"Wacth ur back " juno screams and runs behind her and blocks a huge attack that pushes him aginst her. juno jumps up and attacks swinging his sword.

OOC: sorry that its short i have to get off now thanks for understanding :D ;) :(

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1]Kya screamed as she ran forward, holding her HeavyBlade katana in her left hand. Real blood ran down her right arm, slightly dripping from her index finger. Her breathing was heavy.

" Take this!!!" Kya yelled as she attacked the monster. It just roared and flung her off. She skidded across the ground, using her katana as a stopping device.

" What do we have to do to kill these things?!" she cursed.
" How are we supposed to know!?" Clipper answered her partner's angry curses.
" Maybe...." Juno started. He lowered his weapon. " Maybe... the administration wants us dead."

" WHAT?!" both Clipper and Kya yelled. " You can't be serious!"
" I am," the male leader of the Skull Knights said softly. " They wouldn't put us in this situation if they wanted us alive."
" I refuse to believe that!" Kya said. " That would be murder."

She stood, wobbling slightly. Gripping her katana in her left hand, Kya looked at the monster in front of her squarely. It was poised, ready to finish her off.

[i]I refuse to die.... I will fight....[/i]

Her white angelic wings flared out. Clipper and Juno looked towards her. They saw the wings glow a brilliant white. Kya's blood running down her arm started to glow also. She looked down at the blood running down the arm.

" Blood...."

" Kya! What are you doing?!" Clipper yelled at her as she dodged a shot from a monster.
Kya looked back at Clipper and Juno. " Blood.... that's the answer..... blood."
" Blood?" Juno asked, his face looking confused.
" What are you talking about?" Clipper asked, looking worried.

" I don't know... but...."

The monster behind Kya raised its drill-like arm, ready to finish the moderator.

[i]Tsubasa... no Tenshi.... ni Sora....[/i]

Before Clipper and Juno knew it, the monster howled its death scream and disappeared in a whirl of code.

" How the...." Juno started.
Kya turned to him, and sheathed her katana, her wings still glowing. " I told you.... our blood.... it has DNA. DNA is like a piece of code, an algorithm. It just hit me.... and I thought I'd try it. It works. Our blood fights the virus."
" But... that doesn't make sense," Clipper said.
" I don't know how it works exactly, but it does."[/color][/size]

" How the...." Juno started.
Kya turned to him, and sheathed her katana, her wings still glowing. " I told you.... our blood.... it has DNA. DNA is like a piece of code, an algorithm. It just hit me.... and I thought I'd try it. It works. Our blood fights the virus."
" But... that doesn't make sense," Clipper said.
" I don't know how it works exactly, but it does."

Juno looks down at his sword "then if thats the answer then ......" he lifts his blade over his arm and cuts his arm alittle but enough to get a good amount of blood on his sword. He runs up to the other monster and slashes it a few times and jumps back down.
The monster screams and dissappers in acode barririor like the other one had done as well. "Now what do we do about him." clipper pointed at the monerator that had traped them there.

[B]Kazuwa looked up at the cherry-blossoms. A tear ran down his cheek, and unto his suit. Izuwa's funeral was long. Rikku hugged him tightly as he cried. She cried a little too, but, she wanted to be happy for the two of them.

It was finally over. Kazuwa walked home with Rikku. They held hands, but didn't say a single word on the way. Finally, Kazuwa spoke.

"You know...Izuwa left me his savings. Wrote a will...when we were little. He said 'Kazu, if I ever die, my money isn't gonna go to waste, and you better not waste it either, bro. Or else, I'd come back from the dead and beat the hell outta you!' "

Rikku smiled. Nomura looked over to here face.

"I like it when you smile."

Nomura waited a few more minutres before speaking again.

"You know...I...Well, it's gonna be lonely in the house by myself. College will be right around the corner, but until then...I'm stuck by myself."

Rikku looked concerned to Nomura. "And?"

"Will you...umm...marry me?"[/B]

OOC: Sorry kiddies, thought I might give the spotlight to mister juno and miss Kya. LOL, plus, ....computer troubles.... Drama drama drama, LOL. :animeswea

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]Rikku looked at him and gasped. She put both hands over her widely agaped mouth and blushed a bright pink. "Wh..what did..." she paced herself, trying to calm down, "...what did you say?" She was asked the one question that every girl in the whole world wanted to be asked at one point in their life, and she didn't know what the hell to do.

Kazuwa got down on the ground on one knee and shifted his right hand through his black jean pocket. Finally, he got out a small black leather box and opened it, revealing a small, yet beautiful diamond ring. "I said," he smiled, almost tearing up, "... will you... marry me?"

"Kazuwa... I..." She paused. She wanted to so yes, but... it just wouldn't come out of her mouth!

"Rikku..." he said, smiling, "I know that we've had a lot of hard times, but...." he paused, "... but I'll never leave you alone. I'll always be by your side.."

Hearing those words, tears started to fall down her red cheeks. Without even thinking, she knelt down by him and kissed him. She then looked at his face and brushed her hand through his long, dirty blonde hair and smiled. "Kazuwa... yes!" she said, still crying, but tears of joy, "Yes I will marry you!"

Kazuwa's smile grew bigger and even his eyes was swelling with tears. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, while Rikku tightly hugged him back.

Then they both stood up and kissed for a long while, the cherry blossom petals blowing in the gentle breeze...

+-+-+-+-+-

OoC: Yay!! Nomura's back!! *glomps* Oh how we all missed you. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]