OtakuBoards

.hack//THE WORLD [PG]

Nomura

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Gosh...I can remember a user that was really an eight-year-old...Well, anyway, the festival is tomorrow. Are you guys....girls...going?" He said.

Aura nodded, smiling, so did Rikku.

"I can't wait for the race either...The race where the winner gets to kiss the girl chosen by Balmung, or in this case, Kya. Maybe I'll find my true love at least!" Nomura gazed into the sky for a few moments, before spacing back in.

"True love...over the internet..." He said, his shoulders hnching over droopily.

"Okay..." Rikku said backing away from the droopy dude.

"Anyway, I've gotta get a nice kimono to wear!" Aura said. "Nom, what would be a nice colour?"

Nomura looked back up at Aura and smiled. "Blue of course! Blue goes with your character's hair!"

"What about me, Kazuwa?" Rikku asked.

"Pink, of course!"

"I guess I'll just wear this old belted jacket, and this scarf to it..." Nom said.

Aura smiled and took Nom's arm."Let's go find you some [I]nice[/I] clothes to wear!"

Rikku caught up with the two, and together they walked, down the street, passing by the crowds until they came to a shop, and with hesitation, Nom entered. [/B] [/COLOR]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]"Hey, good idea, Aura!" Sakura exclaimed, also wanting to help pick out some nice clothes for Nomura to wear at the Cherry Blossom Festival. She ran to catch up with the both of them and they then walked into a clothes shop.

"Ohh... this looks like a good place to start!" Aura exclaimed as she slowly pushed the door open, the little bell chime on the door frame ringing softly.

"Oh great.." Sakura sighed, placing her hand on her forehead, "Of course they just HAD to pick this clothes shop out of the millions here..." She sighed and slowly followed them in.

[B][U]Server: Baka Neko's Clothes Shop[/U][/B]
"Good Afternoon!" The shop owner was standing behind a table-top counter, smiling and nodding, his white-cat ears perking up and his soft tail slowly waving from side to side. "How may I help you on this purr-fect day?"

"We're looking for a nice outfit for this guy right here to wear for the Festival!" Aura slightly pushed Nomura in front of the Neko Manager, quietly giggling.

Nomura waved a little and smiled stupidly. "Uhm... hi there..."

Riku sighed and smirked a little bit, wondering if Nomura would ever change. She then walked up to the store owner and rested her arms on the table. "Would you have anything that would make this guy look at least a bit distinctive?"

The cat chuckled, "Well, I may have something that will help your standards."

"Oh really? Like.. something in.. oh, let's say.. blue and silver?"

"Just who do you think you're talking to?" he said, leaning his left elbow on the counter, raising his eyebrow and smiling, "I'm the best tailor there is."

"Heh... I would hope so. After all..." Sakura smiled, "..you are one of my closest friends.. aren't you, Clark Kisagara-san?"

He chuckled, "So I am.. what's your name now? ... Sakura-chan?"

"Don't call me chan, Baka Neko," Sakura growled, looking the other way.

He smiled gently and continued with their conversation, "So... about his clothes... would you like it to be a suit or formal japanese wear?"

Sakura looked back at Nomura, giving him a questioned look.

Nomura thought a little and then replied, "Japanese wear, I guess." He smiled and nodded at both Sakura and Aura.

Aura nodded extatically at Sakura. Sakura smiled and looked back over to Clark, "You heard the man... give him some fashionable clothes." She then looked back at Aura and said, "And give her a nice, flowery blue kimono, too."

Clark nodded and smiled. He pushed some buttons on the electronic register window, pressed ENTER and the register dissapeared. "Go inside the dressing rooms over there and your outfits will be ready for you to change into."

Both Aura and Nomura nodded. As Aura was walking over happily to the dressing room, Nomura looked back at Sakura. She smiled and waved him off to go try out his new clothes. He nodded and headed over to the room.

Clark noticed Sakura's expression and quietly chuckled, "So... you still have feelings for this guy?"

Sakura slowly turned over to the Neko, his ears perked and his smile stretching from side to side. "Hmph... maybe. But with him acting like that, he'll probably never even realize that I like him."

"Well, maybe during the Festival Race, Kya will choose you to be the girl that everyone will race for to kiss."

"As if... I'm not so lucky enough to be chosen anyways. Do you realize just how many girls there are in The World? For me to be chosen, that's one out of three billion people."

"Well... you never know. I'd say you have.. a good chance of being the girl picked. Besides, tons of guys would race their hearts out to kiss a girl like you."

Sakura looked away, "Sure... I just hope I find real love over this... not like I have any at home."

"Really..." Clark sighed, "Dad still staying out late at night?"

"Yeah.. but I really don't care anymore..." She stopped and turned around, crossing her arms and her back on the table, "Anyways... about my kimono..."

The Neko smiled, "Yes, I've already got it ready for you... pink is what you ordered right?"

She nodded. Then, she looked outside the store window, looking at the bustling and bright scenery. "I wonder...," she thought, "..will I ever fint the someone just for me?" She chuckled a little at Nomura's past expressions.

"Maybe not..."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Nomura came out of the small room, dressed in Blue and silver garments. He looked down at his new clothes and frowned.

"Oh, stop it Kazuwa!" Sakura said. "You look fine!"

"Hey, can I have black pants instead? And maybe have this dress coat a little longer?" Nom asked looking at the tailor.

The tailor smiled, and pointed back to the dressing room.
---------------------------------

Everybody was dressed in their garments, and the best thing was Baka-Neko let the three have them for free.

"Oh, yeah, you like cats right?" Nomura asked, smiling at Neko. He picked up Dark, and handed him to Baka Neko.

"We'll be back for him after tomorrow's festival, 'kay?"

The tailor smiled, and nodded.
-------------------------------------

LOGGING IN// NOMURA...

Nom logged in, and e-mailed Rikku and Aura. In two minutes, all three were at the festival entrance, with Mac Anu decorated with blossom trees, and many colored kimonos worn by the crowds of users.

They walked through the crowds, and Rikku held back for a few minutes to study the many shop's decorations.

"Where's Rikku?" Nomura asked Aura.

Aura shrugged, and looked up ahead. She pointed at a message flying in the sky. It said:

The Race of Love will start in two minutes!

Nomura smiled, and ran ahead to the line of men that were competing.

He looked ahead to the stage, and couldn't see the girl they were racing for, but only Kya. Kya said, "This year has a catch! The girl will be held anonymous!"

Nomura smiled. Girlfriend...he thought. He knew he could get any girl at school, but nobody was any good at his school. They were life-less, and tried too hard to be "Cool". Aura was the girl he had interest at his school, but she was just a friend. Rikku was pretty cool too, but he gave up on her long ago, sice it was obvious she didn't like him. And now, he would find a real girlfriend.

Kya smiled one last time, and exclaimed "Go!" to the racers.

Nom shot off the starting line, and ran down the grassed steep hill to the river. He jumped in, and began swimming as fast as he could. Three people behind him had already met the giant alligator, and had been set back to the starting line.

Nomura kept going, and finally got in second place. The man in front of him was tall, and big, so his arms were fast and long.

"No!" Nomura exclaimed. Then he thought of the perfect idea. Of course, weapons weren't allowed in races. But Nom still had his tail!

He batted his tail to the water, giving him extra-speed, and then he swung the wet tail in the man's face. The man stopped swimming to swat it away, and Nomura got in the lead. Only five feet more...

"Yes!" He shouted happily as he was greeted by Kya.

"Okay, why don't you meet the girl?" She said, pulling back a curtain.

Nomura gasped, to find Rikku. She looked shocked too.

Nomura looked down at his wet shoes. They stood quietly for a few seconds, and then Nomura finally spoke. "I guess....I guess we have to kiss."

He looked up at Sakura and smiled. She smiled back, and with little hesitation, their lips met.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]With the crowd cheering, the two characters smiled and waved. Then they both got off of the stage out into the Festival, where everyone was walking around and looking at the booths of games and food.

Sakura walked slowly in front of Nomura, but didn't turn around to face him. "What is he thinking?" she thought to herself, her hands fumbling her pink kimono. "Does he.. like me, too? Am I too... awkward for him?" She just had to know what he thought about her... was he going to be the one to supply her with love? She stopped walking and stood in one spot, but still not looking at Nomura. It took her awhile to speak, but she finally gathered up the courage to speak, "Nomura..."

Nomura stopped walking and listened intently to what she had to say, slightly blushing, "Yes...?"

She took a deep breath and sighed, "Do you... think of me any different now?"

"No... should I?"

"But... since we... we kissed... I..."

"Actually," he paused and chuckled, "... I kind of... liked it."

Sakura gasped softly and slowly turned around, her long blue hair swirlingin her direction and her kimono floating in the wind. "You did?"

He smiled softly and nodded.

She looked down at her slippers and blushed a little at what she was about to say, "Nomura... I.. I've always liked y..."

Suddenly, NPC's ran past them, screaming and yelling. Sakura looked in the direction that they were running from and saw a dark human figure floating in the air and flying towards them at a great pace. Sakura stuck her hand out to the side and her heavy-blade sword digitalized into her hand. She tightly gripped the sword's handle and got into her stance, her kimono a little lose. "Nomura..." she said, "Can we continue this conversation later?"

Nomura smirked, he also getting ready for a fight, "Of course... I could use a little action, anyways..."

Chuckling, Sakura was also ready to wield her sword and slice through anything that tried to hurt anyone, "Great... a fun way to earn some EXP!!"

They both ran over to where the enemy was about to strike.

OCC: Okay, whoever wants to join can but please make the battle eventful... it'll be way more exciting that way. This Boss is about a level 28 or higher, whatever levels all our characters are on. You can make him say or do anything that you want to... he'll be our experimental boss just to see how good everyone is at fighting parts. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

The figure in the sky swooped down at them. Nomura jumped up on it's back and started attacking while Sakura stayed down taking it head on.
The black figure swipped at Sakura missing, as she swipped her heavy blade at its neck hitting it with her alot of her force. The figure swipped again damaging her in the side ripping part of her
kimono and some skin.

"Repth" said a mysterious character from the background, coming out of the shadows, "Heh, need some help?"
"That would be appreciated if you could lend a hand in combat...", looking at his character set up she noticed that he wasn't carrying a hand-combat weapon and was weilding a staff," or some magic" she said with a smerk," what's your name?"
"There'll be time for that later" he said as the figure swooped down for another attack on Sakura.

OCC: His name is Tsukatsu so you don't have to look back. Well I don't know if this was good, but I did find a place to jump into the story line.

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]In the distance, Kelac smirked. These teenagers were giving their heart out, trying to kill this beast...or player, or whatever this NPC was. His long spiked dark blue hair blew in the wind, and his blades were in a pouch on his belt. He jumped off blossom tree he was pirched on, and started to help Nomura and Sakura.

---------------------------------

Nomura puched at the NPC for some while. "It's no use! I don't have my weapons!" He shouted to Sakura.

Sakura jumped up in the air and sliced the NPC, but to her surprise, it lost no HP. Her angry expression made it clear that she was about to unload on the man.

The NPC kept laughing, and then he pointed his finger at Sakura. A small light appeared at the tip.

"Welcome to Deletion!" He exclaimed.

Nomura jumped in the way of the blast before it hit Sakura. His character's body started deforming into golden rings of digits.

"Nomura!" Sakura exclaimed, looking back up at the man with an angry glare. He smiled and logged out, so that she couldn't even put a hand on him. Kelac walked up to Sakura and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I think you should check on your friend. He might be in a coma right about now."
--------------------------------------

Whispers were all around in the school, as Kazuwa entered the building. For a week, he had been in the hospital with comatose, and it was amazing how fast he recovered concidering the other victims'.

He walked into his classroom, and sat down in his desk. Aura sat behind him, and she tapped him on the back. He turned around to look at her. She smiled and pointed out the window, at Rikku, who was standing there on the grounds.

"I think today's a day off for you and her. I'll take notes for ya." She said.

Nomura smiled, and walked out of thebuilding before anybody had noticed his disappearance.

Skipping school to go on a date. Or whatever you might call it.[/B][/COLOR]

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]Kya smiled and approached her friend. The cathedral was an eerie place, but she knew that this was Clipper's favourite place in The World. The two moderators walked from the cathedral without saying a word to each other as they headed to Mac Anu which was to hold the Sakura Blossom festival.

[u]Server: Delta - Aqua Capital Mac Anu[/u]

The two moderators appeared in the Aqua capital which was decked out in the decorations for the festival. Sakura blossom trees in full bloom were scattered across the city, creating a blanket of soft pink. Kya smiled. She had always loved this festival.

The main event was the race. To Kya's dismay, Clipper refused to be the host, and that she now had to be it. After starting the males, Kya waited for the first one to come up onto the stage and collect their prize. She watched with amusement as Nomura managed to get across the line first, although technically, he did cheat. Smiling, Kya revealed Sakura to Nomura. The shock on their faces gave Kya the impression that deep down, both liked it each. The thought then entered her head that she was becoming a matchmaker.

After the main event, most of the players had gone other places and the Aqua Capital was soon very empty. Kya and Clipper were about to head off to do some moderator duties when they heard the commotion a distance away from them. Running towards the commotion, Kya placed her hand on her katana, and Clipper brought out her spear.[/color][/size][/b]

OOC: Sorry, that was all I could come up with in 10 mins. Nomura, I know the battle is over, but I can't type any more. Class..... >.> Sorry

[COLOR=Navy][B]Nomura walked beside Rikku in the park. It was a beautiful day, and he was glad that he skipped school.

"Hey Rikku, what were you saying before we were attacked by that dude?" Nom said, catching Rikku by surprise that he remembered that far back.

"Oh...nothing..." She said.

He smiled and looked up at the sakuras blooming from tall trees.

"Sorry your character data was deleted." Rikku said quietly. "Thanks for jumping in front of me..."

"Anything for such a cool friend." Nom said.

Rikku sighed. He said "friend", and nothing more. He must've liked someone else.

"Sorry you had to kiss me..." He said looking back her.

"It's fine. It was just a game. Not real..." She said. Nomura sat down at a bench.

"Well, either way, I'm glad it was you and not some other chick."

Rikku blushed and sat down beside Nom. She was close to him. Nomura laid his head on her shoulder. Then he pulled it away and looked Rikku in the eye.

"You know, it's silly but I had a crush on you a long time ago. Heh, but you didn't like me."

"What did you just say?" Rikku said blinking her eyes confusedly.

"I used to like you, but you never-"

"Always. Always Kazuwa!" She exclaimed. "Of course you wouldn't notice, now would you?"

She got up and began to walk away, but Nomura caught her by the arm, and pulled her back to the bench. She was blushing and a little angry.

"It wasn't real..in the game, so it didn't count, right? So we havn't really kissed, right?"

Their lips met once again, this time for real, and starting a new relationship.
-------------------------
3442332 NOMURA

"I'm hacking it..." Nom said to Rikku, and then he read across the screen "LOGGING IN//NOMURA"

"Now...let's go get back at that guy!"[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]It was now time to get back at the person who had deleted the character, Nomura. Ever since that they had kissed and started having a real relationship, Rikku was now determined to fight to the very end to get revenge for Nomura.

~ * ~ * ~* ~

Nomura hacked his way back into The World, while Rikku was still signing in on her laptop. She was at his house, sitting on his bed with her computer on her lap, while Nomura was on his home computer.

Finally, Nomura hacked his way in. He turned around to Rikku and smiled. "Ready?"

She slightly blushed and nodded.

They both put on the headsets and plugged it into the computer, digitallizing into The World.

----------------------------

Server: Battle Field of the Dead

Both Sakura and Nomura digitalized into the dead and rotting field. It looked as if nothing had ever tried to live or grow in any of the rotting spots.

Sakura looked around, her face in pure disgust. "Why the heck did we start in a place like this?"

Nomura looked side to side, his face serious, "He's probably here.."

"You don't think he...."

"I do. He hacked into our character's systems to make us come here... to fight us."

Sakura looked at him, worried and nervous. Suddenly, through the fog, she could see a dark and tall figure walking towards them. It was small, but then it continued to grow... taller and more vicious.

Nomura stepped in front of her and stuck his weapon out in front of him. "Don't come any closer..."

Suddenly, they both felt a tingling sensation up their spine.

Sakura gasped, trying to move. "Wh... what?! I can't move!"

"What the... it's a spell!" Nomura growled, seeing as how he was helpless already.

The figure started to laugh, still covered in the mist.

"You actually thought you could log out of here alive?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Red][B]They stood still. It was all they could do. The man came forward. Closer...Closer...

He took his sword and sunk it into Nomura's shoulder. Nom cried in pain.

"What are you-" Rikku exclaimed.

"It...It actually hurts!" Nomura yelled.

The man laughed and stood back to admire Nomura's pained expression. Then, out of nowhere Kya flew into the man. Her sword beating against him violently. She looked at the two standing still, one gasping for air.

"Nomura! Rikku!" She exclaimed, running towards them, but as she did, she was attacked from behind.

The NPC slung his blade at her.

Kelac couldn't stand another minute of this. He ran over to the three, and with his twinblades, he attacked the man.

"Kel...Kelac?" said the NPC, and with that, he was gone. The spell was broken, and Nomura finally fell down to the ground of the battlefield. Old skeletons of past battles braking his fall.[/B][/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]OC: Don't forget, Nomura... my Username is Sakura and my real name is Rikku. n.n

IC:

Sakura quickly ran over to Nomura, helping him up from the ground. She put his arm over her shoulders and slowly stood up... only to reveal Nomura yelling in angst and pain. "Nomura!! Nomura, does it still hurt?!" Sakura said, worried about the deep wound that the NPC gave him.

He flinched in pain... trying to hold it back, but failing. "Gah... it hurts a lot." He tried to stand up, but flinching again, he fell back down.. grasping the wound on his left shoulder with his hand.

Sakura bent down over to him, slowly removing his hand from the wound. She rubbed her hands together and placed them over him, slightly glowing with white light. "This won't hurt," she said, comforting him, "it's a Cure spell."

Both Kya and Kelac came over, seeing the bright glow. "Wh.. where'd you get a Cure spell, Sakura?" Kya said, surprised.

"I got it from a friend of mine," she said, smiling, "She won it... but doesn't play The World anymore, so she gave it to me."

Sakura then noticed Kelac's face... it was in dismay and worry. "It.. it doesn't seem to be working.." he slowly said.

Sakura gasped, then looking at the wound. He was right... it.. it wasn't working. In fact.. it looked as if it was growing. She squinted her eyes a little, seeing Nomura's body-structure slowly digitalizing.

Nomura howled in pain, quickly losing conciousness.

"Oh my god!! He.. he has to log out!! He's slowly digitalizing!!" Sakura yelled, summoning a portal to log out of The World.

"But.. but why?!" Kya said, worried. "Isn't he okay?!"

Sakura quickly put Nomura's arm around her shoulder and slowly lifted him up, Nomura still gasping in pain. "Somehow.. I don't know... but, the wound that the NPC gave him was real.. and he's going to be deleted!"

Kya gasped and helped them towards the portal.

"Well, hurry!" Kelac said, trying to hurry them up, "His real body might be in some sort of sezure!"

Sakura nodded. Then, holding on tightly to Nomura, she walked into the portal... herself and Nomura logging out, and the portal closing.

~~* Sakura and Nomura Logging Out...//*~~

Rikku quickly took off her headset and turned off her laptop. She got off the bed and ran over to Kazuwa. She quickly turned off the headset and removed it from his head. His eyes were closed and his body looked lifeless.

"Oh no.." she said, gasping, "..not again! He can't go into coma again!" She put her hands on him, gently shaking him. "Kazuwa! Kazuwa.. wake up!! Please!" Tears started forming in her eyes and flowing down her cheeks. She put her wet face against his, Kazuwa's face getting slightly wet from her tears.

Suddenly, Rikku heard different sounds coming from his computer. She turned around, only to see that there were many differnt pop-ups covering the screen saying: VIRUS...VIRUS...VIRUS... THE WORLD WILL BE SHUTDOWN...VIRUS...VIRUS..

She gasped at the pop-ups, which was still coming on his screen repeatedly. "Wha.. what's going on in The World's main server?" She said to herself, then looking at Kazuwa's sleeping body.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]Kya growled as the two logged out. It seemed the plot was going to get thicker. Sheathing her katana, the moderator logged out of the field.

[u]Server: Lucius (Admin server) - Admin City[/u]

Kya appeared next to the whirling Chaos Gate. This was only a small city, but an important one. This was where all the admin and moderators gathered to share information so it wasn't easily hacked by hackers. Kya sniggered. She remembered the way her father used to come off the computer, cursing and swearing about a hacker named Helba.

There was a notice on the huge boards that were near the Chaos Gate. It said something about a virus warning and that The World was being shut down for investigation. Also, that moderators and admin were to gather here to talk about this problem, while the other servers of The World were down. Something felt... not quite right about this. Kya could feel it.

Walking towards a large building, Kya was joined by Clipper, who walked with her silently. They both knew something was up. This meeting of admin and moderators was probably some sort of political stunt to cover up the true mess, and leave the underlings out in the dark.

The two new moderators entered the large building. A huge debating room spread out before them. It looked like a seating house for a real parliament. There were name places and Kya and Clipper sat down accordingly to the seating arrangement. Looking around, they surveyed the other moderators and administrators. The room was getting fuller by the minute.

By time the room was almost full, a loud bell rang, signalling the start of proceedings. Kya looked to the left of her. Clipper was sitting there with her arms folded across her chest, looking rather serious behind the blue wrap-around glasses. She then looked to the right of her. There was a vacant seat - Sakura's seat. She was with Nomura. Kya hoped they were going to be all right.

A blue HeavyAxe walked up onto the stage and stood behind the lectern.
" The meeting of The World is about to begin."[/color][/size][/b]

[B][I]Where am I?

Is this the world?[/I]

Nomura stood up, holding the wound in his side. He glanced around at the stone-palace he was in. It was dark, and eerie...

Nomura screamed out in pain as shocks went through his body. What was going on? How did he get here, and what was this pain?

-----------------------
"Clear!" exclaimed a tall man in a white coat. Rikku sobbed watching him in the room. The men kept doing it. Shocking him, and finally they took him to the hospital.

-----------------------
Sirens and buzzing sounds were killing his ears. They were so loud....and everywhere. He couldn't escape them. He held on to his long silver hair, and his headband broke and fall down to the ground, digitalizing into nothing. Then his scarf, and his jacket. He was slowly drifting away.
-------------------------------------
VIRUS! VIRUS!

"Nomura? Where did he go?" Dark meowed, but only meows came out. He could sense it. Kazuwa was in bigger trouble than ever.
--------------------------------------
Nomura awoke in a small bedroom, but this time, he was dressed in schoolclothes, and he looked just like he did in real life. Aura was sitting on the bed.

"Years ago...Hareld created this game. The dotHackers helped everybody in the game overcome the many problems within the game that were destroying the real world. And when they did...Hareld's daughter was born. Aura... Then...on her seventh birthday, she noticed how much her features were nothing like her parents'. She was of Hareld's. Then, when she learned of this man, she began playing the game to find out more. The problems began once again." Aura said quietly.

"Nomura...I am her. The living NPC."

Nomura stared at her. He had heard of this. Hareld, the creator did in fact make a NPC of the daughter he never had, and legend says she was reborn as a new person when the dotHackers saved the real world.

It was true. And he knew it.[/B]

[B]Nomura gasped out in pain a he fell on to the bed, he slowly blacked out. [/B]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=System]{I'll control Kelac until you guys find me again, LOL}[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]The cold white hospitall room was buzzing and clicking with the medical devices around Kazuwa's comotose body. Rikku sat in a chair beside's the bed he was laying in... waiting for any sign of life to arrouse. She had stayed by his side ever since they came to the hospital... which was about 5 hours ago. So far, the doctors said that it would be a long while until he could regain conciousness again and that he needed to stay here for more tests. They had asked Rikku if she wanted to go home, but she replyed no and that she wanted to stay with him until somthing happened.

She also knew that there was a meeting for all moderators to talk about what was going on in The World. "Oh snap..." she thought to herself, "I totally forgot that was today..." She fumbled her sweaty fingers... wondering what she was going to do. She looked at Kazuwa's sleeping body and sighed a deep sigh. She put her hand on his and rubbed it gently with her thumb... thinking of what to do next...

OOC: I won't be here all next week... trip to Holland!! XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]Kelac's blades were in his palms, but he didn't want to get up and go into a server to fight monsters. He was leaning against a wall, lying down in Mac Anu. His dark red eyes glanced from user to user as they passed him by.

Nomura suddenly fell to the ground, and Rikku rushed him out of The World. He didn't know what had become of them. What if Nomura didn't recover? He watched each user go by, and then he noticed a small cat. A small black cat.

"Hey, little fellow? What are you doing here?" He said.

The cat turned and stared at him. It meowed and walked over to him. Kelac pet the cat, and then a message came out of the cat's collar. It said:

Name: Dark

Owner: Nomura

Kelac gasped at the massage. This was Nom's cat. He smiled. Nomura must've had a good partner, and it was a cat.

"Heh...So he hasn't logged out, but he hasn't come to get you, eh? Boy...I"m worried about him too." Kelac said, rubbing the cat's ears. "But...We'll find him soon."[/B]

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]" Stunt?"

Clipper nodded.

This meeting had been going on for hours. Kya knew her dad had already left for work and then returned. He even came in to see if she was still on 'The World'. She knew he knew that something was wrong. BUt she also knew that Balmung of the Azure Sky would never return to 'The World' while those wounds were still raw.

All the HeavyAxe seemed to go on about was the problem, and that they are fixing it, and it's no big deal.

" Big deal my ass..." Kya growled underneath her breath. Clipper sniggered. She felt like she needed to do something. The administrators were leaving the moderators out in the lurch, giving them no real information they could use to help in this situation. Kya had a feeling they were going to do something like this. It seemed the same administrators from her father's time hadn't changed.

As the meeting wore on, Kya's patience was wearing thin. Her constant foot tapping seemed to be a source of annoyance for a few moderators around her. Clipper put a comforting hand on the HeavyBlader's shoulder.

" Calm down...." she murmured to her.
" How can I? They're going around and around in circles, telling us the same thing over and over again, just in different words," Kya growled back.
Clipper sighed. " What are you going to do about it?"
" Something very soon."

At that moment, the HeavyAxe changed the subject to hackers. Both Clipper and Kya's ears perked up. The HeavyAxe was complaining at how these problems were caused by hackers and that a hunt was now on for the hacker that had done this to 'The World'. They had information that Helba was no longer online, but someone just as good had taken her place. That person was their main target.

" Great...." Kya sighed. " Now we have to hunt Nomura down... if he's still alive and comes back to play. Isn't this turning out to be a great dramatic play?"
Clipper smiled that smile which could only mean one thing. " Maybe not Kya."
" Eh? What do you mean maybe not?"
" Nomura knows about the real problem yes?"
Kya nodded.
" Then why don't we ally with him, but keep this alliance secret? It will be something like the dot.Hackers all over again..."

The memory of Kya's father telling her about 'The World' and that something was very badly wrong with it skimmed acrosss her mind. Kya looked to Clipper and nodded.

" It seems we might have to make our own legend after all."

[center]==================[/center]

[u]Mail[/u]
Sent to: Sakura of the Shining Abyss

Sakura, don't worry about the moderator congression. It was a load of useless information. How is Nomura? We need to talk with him ASAP. If something's really wrong with him, reply ASAP and I'll see if I get come see you in person.

Message............ sent.[/color][/size][/b]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]Waiting inside the emergency room besides Kazuwa's sleeping body, Rikku was reading the e-mail that Kya had just sent her. After reading it throughly and flawlessly, she chuckled...."Why won't those idiot Heavy Axe players realize that this is much more than a simple virus?" She then looked at Kazuwa and sighed.... it was time for his hacking skills to take their toll and being a Moderator, she must realize that she had to take him in... but... she knew that he wasn't the one that they were looking for. She pressed REPLY to Kya's e-mail and started typing.

...//Mail//...

To: Kya of the Twilight Sky

..//Message//..

Kya, I realize that it's my duty as a Moderator to ask Nomura questions that's been leading up to the Virus, but.... I'm positive that he would never, ever do something as horrible as this. If anyone asks about this or for Nomura, tell them that they will have to deal with me soon enough.
Also, about Nomura... he's still in coma and I don't know when he'll come out.... I don't want to log onto The World until I finally see him awake. Which... wich might be awhile... but I'm willing to do whatever it takes. If you can, please come see him... as I also want to talk to you about something important.
And... please send this message to Kelac too, as he's also a very good friend of ours.

~~*Sakura

P.S.- Have you seen Nomura's cat, Dark, around? I'm really worried that he's lost... please... if you see him, send him to my User file. Thanks.

.....//Message Sent//.....

She finally closed her PDA and sighed, wondering what will happen to all of them. She then put her hand on Kazuwa's and smiled. "It's almost as if the dot .hackers are coming back.... this is what you wanted.... isn't it?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b][color=RoyalBlue][size=1]" Tsubasa Hirameki!"

[i]Kichikumonji[/i] grew white and sliced through a Comad Goo easily. The giant mechanical mosnter freezed and faded, giving Kya some experience points, but no treasure box.

" Tch."

That was the last of the monsters in the dungeon she and Clipper had just cleared out. Next, the Gott statue. Kya sheathed her katana and Clipper lay her spear across her shoulders.

" That was too easy," Kya growled. " One attack from [i]Kichikumonji[/i], and the hardest monster in this field was down and out."
Clipper sighed. " Well, if you let me have a go at the monsters, maybe I could tell you it was easy too."
" Oh.... sorry about that...."
Clipper shrugged her shoulders. " Next time?"
Kya nodded.

That ever-recognisable ding of mail rang above Kya. She looked up to see the small icon of mail floating above her head.

" Huh? Looks like mail. Hang on second Clipper."
The Long Arm looked thoroughly unimpressed but nodded. " Right then."

[i]Kya looked at her inbox and saw that she had received mail from Sakura. She hastily opened it and read the contents. A gasp came from her mouth. She now went back to the field she and Clipper were in.[/i]

" What is it?" Clipper asked. " I heard you gasp. What's up?"
Kya gripped her katana's handle tightly. " Nomura's in a coma. Sakura's there with him but he hasn't woken up just yet. I knew it.... that wound wasn't normal.... now he's in a friggin' coma... damn it!"
" Nomura's in a coma...... at least he won't be caught by moderators then."
" Mmm...."
" What do you plan to do?"
" I'm going to go to the hospital to see him. I hope he's going to be ok."
" When are you going?"
" Well.... it'll have to be soon.... before Dad gets home... do you mind?"
" As long as you make it up to me next time."
" Thanks... you're a real pal."

With that, Kya logged out of The World.

[center]===================================[/center]

[i]The ward doors opened. Rikku looked around to see Kya breathing heavily, standing in the door way.

" Kya..."
The blonde-haired girl smiled. " Hey.... thought I'd come as fast as I could...."[/i][/color][/size][/b]

[B]Dark trotted along beside Kelac. His little black paws hit the concrete softly. Kelac stopped for a few minutes to observe his mail, and found a message forwarded by Kya from Sakura. He frowned as he read it and looked down at Dark.

" Rikku's finally looking for ya, so we can put you somewhere safe, other than besides me, if you could call me safe. But..." He paused, and looked into Dark's dark-green eyes. "Nomura...is in a coma."

Dark understood quite well. He meowed a sorrowful meow and walked slowly beside Kelac, with his eyes looking down the whole time. Kelac sighed, and lifted Dark from the ground. He held him close to him, and finally he pressed a small mail link, and sent Dark to Rikku's profile.

He looked down to the ground, and he logged out. He would go see the girls, and Nomura's comatose body.[/B]

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]Rikku gasped and got up from her chair, running over to help the exhausted Kya. She helped her over to a chair and sat her down.

"Kya... you didn't have to run all the way here," she chuckled.

"Yeah, well... I wanted to make somesort of entrance," Kya grinned.

After a few more breaths, Kya sat up and asked Rikku straightforward. "So... have they found out what's wrong with Kazuwa yet?"

Rikku let out a heavy sigh and looked down at her feet while she spoke, "Well... they don't really know what's going on right now," she paused, "so.. they want to keep him for a few days to check out what's wrong."

"I see.. does your dad know you're here?"

She scoffed at the word, "As if... he never cares about me anymore. He always goes out to drink late at night and I'm always by myself." Suddenly, tears started to run down her face.

"Rikku.." Kya said gently trying to calm her down.

She sobbed as she covered her wet face with her hands, "Kazuwa's the.. the only family I have left.. and now.. now he's gone."

"Rikku... you can't say that! There's still hope."

"B.. but I... I couldn't even protect him... I'm useless.."

Holding a crying Rikku in her arms, Kya gently tried to help her let out all those bad emotions. Suddenly, the door opened, letting in a tall and handsome boy (man.. whatever) with long silvery hair and purple eyes. He had a serious and sad look on his face.

"Kelac..." Kya spoke, smiling.

He smiled back and nodded. Then, he looked at the crying Rikku and walked over to her, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Rikku..."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]" That's Kelac?"

Kya looked surprised at the silver-haired boy that had just entered. She was quite shocked with what the player Kelac actually looked like in real life. A slight pink tinge appeared on her cheeks. She hid her face before any of them realised it.

" Nice to meet you Kya of the Twilight Sky," Kelac said, approaching Kya with an outstretched hand.
" Uh... nice to meet you too," Kya replied. She shook hands with Kelac, before he turned to Rikku.

" So.... he's in a coma, is he?" the silver-haired boy asked.
Rikku nodded.
" How did that come about?"

Rikku explained the battle with that strange NPC and how Nomura/Kazuwa got a real wound from fighting. When Rikku finished her story, Kelac looked very suspicious.

" That's very strange..."

" The administrators called a forum for all moderators almost instantly after Kazuwa and Rikku logged out. It was basically a political stunt to cover up the real reason of Kazuwa's injury," Kya said, leaning against the door now. She looked up.

" So what now?"[/b][/size][/color]

[img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9499/tek0604261bc5778vq.png[/img]

The knight looked up at the sky and says to him self "Its been a while and i need to find some one powerful to help me clear some of my events with me"

He walks along the water path in an open field soon he finds him self stumpaling into a field with alot of monster gates huge yelleow spining orbs. At least 3 of them and he didnt notice until he found himslef getting hissed at by a goblin with a shield.

"u picked the wrong fight with me little goblin... (he give the goblin a smerk) time to die" he says lifting his sword out of his back and stabs it straight down and it turns grey and desapears. "The world has gotten easyer than before uhmp... ill go back to town" he transports him self out of the area wich was nice and peaceful to a huge large town packed with newbies and powerful players.

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]After explaining everything to Kelac, Rikku looked at him and sighed.

"So.... basically, if we don't find this guy soon..." Kelac paused.

"... Then we have a very huge problem on our hands." Kya said, helping him finish his sentence.

Kelac nodded and then looked at Rikku with a sorrowful look, "So... what are you going to do now?"

"Well.. I can't just leave Kazuwa like this... I want to see him whenever he wakes up."

"But... what about your role as A Moderator for The World?" Kya asked with a slight hint of surprise in her voice, ".. you know the Heavy Axe's won't take this very lightly.."

Rikku sat there for a moment, thinking of what her next move should be. "Well..." she said, "Would you mind covering for me, Kya?"

She smirked, "Oh.. so now you want me to get in trouble with you, too?" she chuckled, "Ah well... I've always wanted to poke up trouble with the Axes anyways."

Rikku smiled and nodded.

"Maybe I could find out about this NPC around in The World later," Kelac added, "I mean.. we can't just stay around here and do nothing."

"That's true..." Rikku answered.

"Oh yes," Kelac suddenly added, "I sent Nomura's Cat, Dark, over to your profile. He looked happy that he was going to see you again."

Rikku smiled. "Thanks, Kelac... I've been worried about the little rascal."

Everyone in the room gave a slight chuckle, when suddenly they heard a small moaning.

Kya was the first to look up. "Did.. did you guys hear that?"

Everyone turned around towards Kazuwa's body, only to hear more moaning.

Kelac smiled at Rikku, knowing that she was so happy.

Rikku gasped and her face in awe. "Kazuwa..?" she said, her voice dry.

Could it be?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]She slowly walked towards the lifeless body. Her heart was beating furociously, and her hand was outstretched to Kazuwa. She grabbed his hand and began to speak.

"Kaz?You awake?" She asked.

Kazuwa just layed there, lifeless. Rikku was about to speak once again, but then a crash was heard outside of the room.

The three hurried outside to see what was going on.

A maid had simply tripped, while carrying a tray of food. The three helped her, and walked back into Kazuwa's room.

Rikku gasped. Her tears fell from her face, which was the only thing moving. She looked helpless, not knowing what to do.

Nomura was on top of the window seal. His face was set into a cold frown. Fresh blood was coming from his side.

"Kazuwa! No!" Kelac jumped forward.

Kelac frose as he was running towards the window, he looked down and saw two belts wrapped around his feet. He couldn't move.

"It...hurts...it hurts. Where's m-" Kazuwa choked out.

"Where's...who?" Kya asked him.

"Where's...Where's mom?" Kazuwa acted as if he didn't even see the three there.

"Cancer? No....will mommy die?"

Kazuwa kept speaking, from his memories.

"Why is mommy in that box? Brother...Where are they taking her? No! Make them bring mommy back! I don't want her under the ground! No!"

And with that Kazuwa fainted. The belts around Kelac faded away, and he caught Nom before he could fall to his death.

"Wh...What the crap was that all about?"

The two looked back at Rikku. She had apparentally fainted too.[/B]

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]Shock was the plainest reaction that was on Kya's face. Her hands shook as she watched Kelac bring Kazuwa down from the window and put him back into the bed. Two or three nurses rushed in after some sort of alarm going off on one of the machines next to Kazuwa's bed. The other two nurses went over to Rikku's motionless body and picked her up, escorting her to a bed they put next to Kazuwa's.

Kelac looked as shocked as Kya, but a tinge of anger also flitted across his face. Kya swallowed and looked at the unconscious pair.
" What the hell just happened?" Kelac growled.
" I... I... don't know..." Kya stuttered. It was indeed a shock to see your friend trying to jump out of a window.
" Well.... Rikku fainted too.... I hope it was just shock."
Kya nodded, not being able to say something. Kelac looked over to her.
" You all right?"
Kya bit her lower lip tentatively. " I have to find out what's wrong with him...." Her eyes were firmly planted on Kazuwa. " I have to find out what went wrong in The World before anyone else falls victim."
" You're leaving?"
Kya nodded. " The answer to Kazuwa's coma might be in The World.... I have to try...."
Kelac watched Kya walk out of the room.

[center]=====================================[/center]

[center]//.......Logging in.........//
//.......Username: Kya of the Twilight Sky......//
//.......Class: HeavyBlade.........//
//.......Rank: Moderator....//

//====Loading=====//

+------- Welcome to The World ----------+

[Now logging in as Kya of the Twilight Sky][/center]

Kya appeared in her warrior kimono in the town of Carmina Gadelica. Everything still looked normal, much to the moderator's relief. She had a ton of emails from the administration staff, telling her of jobs that needed to be done. Kya sighed. Being a moderator was becoming a pain in the behind. But she needed the priveledges to find out what was wrong with Nomura, and The World.

Sending an email to Clipper, saying to meet her at the weapons shop in Fort Ouph, Kya made her way to the Choas Gate and teleported herself to their meeting place.[/color][/size][/b]

OOC: This is an opportunity for Bloody Moon to get back into the RPG, or for girmaster to meet up with my character. Both or either one, I don't mind.