OtakuBoards

Memorable Scenes in Anime

bellpickle

Where in Dragonball Z when Piccolo jumps in the way of Nappa's attack,and when he made himself get hit by Frieza's death beam attack...:animecry: :animecry: (goku was charging a spirit bomb)
There was a funny bit where Gohan had flown him to thier ship and set him down on the floor, then he goes to rescue bulma. She totally freaks out when she sees Piccolo! hahaha

The cool and enlightining thing about it is when Dende heals him:catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: it made me sooooo happy!

Most memorable anime moment EVER... Near the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion series somewhere around episodes 22 - 24 theres one part where everyone is running away from the angel and [spoiler]Shinji runs into Kaji watering his secret watermelon garden, after a little meaningful talk he says something along the lines of "What better place is there to die than watering my watermelons"[/spoiler] No real spoiler here but JIC :animesmil .

But that what stuck with me, I mean how much cooler can Kaji get ? :cool:

I actually found that the most memorable scenes in Recent memory that I found memorable was in Slayers Try [spoiler]when Fillia found out about the true story between hers and Valgadisis races. I could see the emotional anguish on her Face when she was told that the Golden Dragons murdered the Ancient Dragon race out of fear.[/spoiler]

Well its when inuyasha [spoiler]kisses kikyo right in front of kagome![/spoiler] I tease my sis for it because she hates kikyo!

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]rene23, I added spoiler tags to your post. Please be sure that your future posts have them whenever you're talking about plot elements that other readers may not have seen yet. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]For more information on spoiler tags click here[/URL]. If you have any questions, PM me or any of the other mods and we'll be happy to help. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

The End of Evangelion is quite memorable for me because..well, it?s memorable for me. It beats the ending to the series in everyway in my opinion.[spoiler] The fight with Asuka vs the Eva series just sticks in my mind when I think of anime films, it?s just so well done and it?s quite moving.[/spoiler]

Another memorable moment for me in anime is the last episode for Fullmetal Alchemist. [spoiler] The end when they tell you what happened to all the characters and they play the song brother. For me that will always remain a memorable scene in anime, it?s happy and sad at the same time.[/spoiler]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue] A memorable moment? Mine would have to be in the Fullmetal Alchemist movie when Ed [spoiler]arrives in the other world in the end when he thought he left Al in the other, and Al pops out of that suit of armor. That was awesome...because now they are together with Al's body back...but too bad Ed couldn't get his back.[/spoiler][/color][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][B]Ray86[/B], there's a simple and easy way to not give away to much of a show. Just use spoiler tags. Take a look here: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199][COLOR=Indigo][B]Spoiler Tags[/B][/COLOR][/URL] for quick and easy instructions on how to use them. That way you won't spoil it for someone who has yet to see the show.

Please don't assume that everyone is familiar with what happens in a certain anime simply because it's well-known or has been around for a while. Similarly, even if a particular set of episodes has already aired on TV in the country where you live, don't take that as a license to freely write about what happens in those episodes. When in doubt, always use spoiler tags.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference[/SIZE][/COLOR]