Shadow Faction [M-LV]

Deadpool

How should be fire  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How should be fire

• Bleached
    • Dodeca

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Shadow Faction[/I] [/COLOR]

The mere use of these words used to send shudders down even the bravest of warriors. Men disloyal to the king would almost kill themsleves at anything hinting towards this. Led by a powerful mage by the name of Isan, six people were tkane from various jobs and turned into the ultimate killing tool. Whenever someone disobeyed the king or posed a threat to the kingdom that the royal army couldn't handle, they were sent in. Over time, the use of these tools were no longer needed as the number of threats decreased and soon they Shadow Faction became only a memory. But that was a hundred years ago....

Now a old evil has returned, but this time with new help. He is now as Dasra, an old demon knight that used to have almost the entire world under his grasp until the Shadow Faction defeated him and banished him to an underworld prison. He managed to escape when a young boy found an old spell book and accidently released him.

Darsa made some new allies during his time in prison that he has now freed in order to help him. The new king heard about Darsa and that the Shadow Faction beat him. He called upon them only to find the Shadow Faction members are long dead and that Isan is long gone as well. He has now put a new mage who calls herself Jyan and has ordered her to make a new Shadow Faction. Question is, will she be able to find six more young people who had the same qualities as the previous Shadow Faction members?

As you can tell the Shadow Faction is the world's last hope. The Shadow Faction is a sacred assassian cult made up of six people led by a mage. Each person of the Faction has a special quailty about them. They are born able to change into a demon that can control a certain element. Each of these people must be found and trained in the ways of the Shadow Faction and must follow the controler of darkness

for more information or you want to ask questions please see the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=716613#post716613]Underground Thread[/url]

Elements:
Fire
Wind
Water
Earth
Electric
Darkness-Taken

Human
Name:
Personality: Must be related to youir element in some way
Weapon: One (a pair counts as one)

Demon
Name:
Element:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:One (pair still counts as one)

If all the elements are taken you can either challenge a person for a element or you can be one of the Shadow Factions helpers and only use the Human signup sheet and not have an element

I must have three males and three females.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Edited my sign up to the new format Oblivion, let me know if anything needs fixing :)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]
[U][B]Human[/B][/U]
[B]Name: [/B] Name: Alex (Alexandra) Huntington
[B]Alias:[/B] Angel
[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Gender: [/B] Female
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL= http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5540/angelg1th.png ]Alex[/URL]
Alex is 5?7? in height, She has light blue eyes and almost white blonde hair. He usually ca be found wearing Light dresses of varying patterns. She is very slender and seams almost fragile, most people consider her plain but in a beautiful way.
[B]Personality: [/B] Very centered and realistic. Alex isn?t angered easily and always likes to observe situations, going through every out come in her mind, like a game of chests. She can be very protective of her team mates even if they don?t want her to be. She loves nature and likes nothing more than to lie in a open feild and stare at the sky, watching the clouds go past. Alex doesn?t like to argue at all and hates it when other people do, she will intervene to keep the peace. Despite all this she will not hesitate to kill if need be.
[B]Weapon:[/B] [URL= http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1866/axeneaa6te.png]This Axe[/URL]

[U][B]Demon [/B] [/U]
[B]Name: [/B] Symphony
[B]Element:[/B] Earth
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1651/goddessrr3py.png]Symphony[/URL]. Her robes are Dark green and brown in colour. She as the apperance of a normal person but her ears are slightly pointed at the tips, Symphony has a pair of translucent pale green feathery wings that protrude from her shoulder blades, when she looses feathers they fall as leaves.
[B]Personality: [/B] Reserved and peaceful much unlike some of her team mates who are always fighting for dominance. She will constantly tell them to knock the bickering off but they never listen.
[B]Weapon: [/B] This [URL=http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9523/staff21zg.png]Staff but Dark green in colour[/URL], it has dark gray flowing ribbon tied three quarters of the way up its length. Engraved Celtic designs cover the length of the staff.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[U][B]Human[/B][/U]

[B]Name:[/B] Matthew "Matt" Trenton

[B]Alias:[/B] Volt

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance: [/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/bleach061.jpg][U]Matt[/U].[/URL] He stands 5'9 and weights 140 lbs. He has red eyes with red iris's. He has a scar on his right cheek that he keeps coverd under a bandage.

Main Weapon: A black Katana (One seen in pic). He calls it Tensa Zangetsu (Heavens chains binding the moon). In is a powerful demonic blade.

Personality: He's the kinda guy who gives crap and won't take crap. He deals out beatings like an evangelical christian deals out bibles. He isn't the best team worker, but he does enjoy the thrills of the job. He likes to fight and his highly skilled in the arts of assasination.

[B][U]Demon[/U][/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Aizen

[B]Element: [/B] Electricity

[B]Appearance: [/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/ab6afdb9d5ecaa6e47e214a276aea9e9.jpg][U]Aizen[/U].[/URL] He has black eyes with yellow iris's and that terrofying white and black mask.

[B]Personality: [/B] If Matt's viciousness and hatred could fill a fish bowl, Aizens could fill the ocean. He's enigmatic and cold hearted, but has true power. He and Matt don't coincide well, so they are constantly struggling for control.

[B]Weapon:[/B] He uses the same weapon as Matt, but when he uses it the swords blade turns red.

Human
Name: Dante Aligeri

Appearance: [url=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/dante.jpg]Dante[/url]

Personality: Never backs down from anything and is a brilliant tactican

Main Weapon: Dia Katana

Demon
Name: Xion

Element: Darkness

Appearance: [url=http://photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/?action=view¤t=XionAnimal.jpg]Xion[/url]skin is black and the glowing blades are blue

Personality: Dark by all means. Cold, calculatic and sedistic. Almost never loses his cool.

Weapon:Twin Dia katanas

Human
Name: Neko
Appearance: . She has long black hair that she ties up when in battle. She has bright emerald green eyes that shine like a cat in the dark. She stands at about 5?4 and is somewhat curvy.
Personality: She tryies to be shy and quiet, but sometimes she can't contol herself. She normally ends up super hyper for no reason.
Weapon: Samurai sword

Demon
Name:Neko
Element: Water
Appearance: She is half-cat, half-demon. She has black cat ear along with a black tail and fangs
Personality: Dreams of taking over the world and is always plotting something
Weapon:Samurai sword

better?

Human
Name: Barron
Appearance: Thin and pale, with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. He has no outstanding features, and is very easily overlooked in a crowd for this reason.
Personality: He is very transitory, and doesn't much hang around one area too long. He's made his living since his parents died five years ago as a fisherman, a thief, a blacksmith assisstant, a shipyard worker, a herdsman, a stable boy, and he even helped an old alchemist mix medicines for money for some months. This has made him a jack-of-all-trades but a a master of none.
He is fairly soft spoken, but irritable. As mentioned, his lack of distinguishing features makes him easily lost in a crowd, and he has the gift of generally being able to remain steadily present but unnoticed, like a gentle breeze.
Weapon: A bow and arrows

Demon
Name: Gale
Element: Wind
Appearance: White hair, nearly white eyes with only the faintest hint of iris and pupil, even paler skin with a grey tunic and trousers. However, he possesses the ability to become nearly invisible at a moment's notice by literally blowing away with a gust of wind.
Personality: Passive in conversation, but restless in action. He must be moving, acting, doing. He is quiet most of the time, but when he becomes angry he can become quite vocal.
Weapon: Long bow capable of firing mutiple arrows at once.

Guest bleached
[CENTER][B]Human[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Name[/B]: Mikaze[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Age[/B]: 20[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Gender[/B]: Female[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Appearance[/B]: Below[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Personality[/B]: She is quite spunky. She likes to do any thing that pops into her head. No matter what it may be. She is very cheerful, even when mad, but that doesn't happen much. When someone close to her is hurt, she acts like a comforting warmth that will try to help the person feel better. She is quite good at it.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Weapon[/B]: A thin rapier that has a large flame engraved on its side.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][B]Demon[/B] [/CENTER] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Name[/B]: Kina.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Element[/B]: Fire[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Appearance[/B]: Below[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Personality[/B]: Very violent. She likes to destroy everything in her path. She will only listen to the ones that are close to her in her human form, but other than that, she could care less what they say. She is very skilled, and is able to take a lot of dammage before even showing that she is hurt.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Weapon[/B]: The same sword, but it is now always surrounded by flames. Even when stuck in water.[/CENTER]

Alrighty, I finished. Hope you like it, and let me know if I need to change anything.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][B][I]Human[/I][/B]
[B]Name:[/B] Cathlyn Goldberg
[B]Age:[/B] 18
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Appearance:[/B] [B][I][Now with added attachment, woot!][/I][/B]
Cathlyn stands at about 5'9'' and has a semi-athletic build. Her hair is a very dark shade of red/brown, with the occasional streak of a much brighter shade, and is about medium-length [I](ie. Just below her eyebrows at the front, just above shoulder-line at the back)[/I] and slightly curly. Her left eye is hazel in colour, whereas here right eye has a green/blue tinge to it.
[I]Clothing;[/I]
[I]Upper body -[/I] A plain white tanktop, over which she wears a light grey jacket/vest, open. The jacket would not normally have any sleeves, however Cathlyn has fitted her own. They are (each) attached to the main jacket by three thin belts of leather, and begin about half-way down the upper arm, leaving the shoulder area of the arm exposed. For the most part, the sleeves are white, like the tank-top, however the cuffs are blood-red in colour. She wears full-cover gloves on her hands, which are muddy brown. She also wears a small charm around her neck, though this is generally not visible.
[I]Lower body -[/I] Dark red/brown full-length pants (similiar to her hair colour), relatively loose-fitting, which are supported by a white, steel-buckled belt. Two thin grey belts fall from the main one on either side, meeting at the back, which support the scabbards for [I]Raln[/I] and [I]Essa[/I]. Several small pouches are also attached to the belts, but these have no real purpose. She wears low-rim boots of the same shade as her gloves, with fitted steel plates covering the toe sections.
[B]Personality:[/B] A little hot-headed - to pun the phrase - Cathlyn has an unfortunate tendency to act without thinking, often doing more to worsen a bad situation than diffuse it. Most of the time, she doesn't intend for her actions to have negative consequences, but at times it's easier for her to lose control of her words and feelings than it is for her to regain it.
[B]Weapon:[/B] A set of two daggers, [I][B]Raln[/B][/i] and [i][B]Essa[/B][/I]. [I]Raln[/I] is best adapted for stabbing/thrusting, and is used in the right hand. [I]Essa[/I], on the other hand, has a broader blade best used for slashing and cutting, often as a backhand weapon, in her left hand.[/color]

[COLOR=Sienna][B][I]Demon[/I][/B]
[B]Name:[/B] Valrith
[B]Element:[/B] Fire
[B]Appearance:[/B] In terms of stature and overall build, Valrith is practically identical to Cathlyn. However, this demon is very different to her in other ways. Her skin, though physically untouched, appears charred and cracked as if she has been thrown into a violent blaze. Her original facial features are very difficult to make out, and her eyes and mouth glow lightly with a white aura. Her clothes seem little more than burnt rags, though on the most part they remain intact. Her gloves, however, have been burnt away completely, and her fingertips glow like embers (ie. orange/red). The only part of her outfit that is 'new', rather than changed, is the holster on her back, intended for the [I]Galnehk[/I].
[B]Personality:[/B] You couldn't p*ss on Valrith's fire even if you tried. She is incredibly conceited and arrogant, even for a demon, and has a much greater understanding of the negative consequences of her actions than Cathlyn does. She could be said to overestimate herself, if such a thing is possible for a being with her strength, and so tends to lean towards brute force rather than tactics and subtlety. Though this has not given her any trouble to date, she may need to work on her style if she wishes to match up to Dasra and his allies.
[B]Weapon:[/B] The [B][I]Galnehk[/I][/B], essentially the combined [I]Raln[/I] and [I]Essa[/I], takes the form of a short spear. The blade of the Galnehk is split down the centre, with each half shaped like the corresponding dagger, and both glowing in a similiar way to Valrith's fingertips. The spearshaft is made of a dull near-black metal, and at a distance would seem to be made from Valrith's blackened flesh. [/COLOR]

[center]* * *[/center]

PS: Just going to keep this profile here for future reference, should I need to edit it for another RP.

[I][COLOR=DimGray][/sneaky][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

Human
Name: prowler menen
Appearance: black short and trimmed hair he has dark green eyes always observing he is about 5'11 and weights about 168lbs he usualy wears black
Personality: he is peranoid if he is inside of a home he is always searching for a way of escape if it is needed and allways searches for a good defendable place if he is caught.he has a caring loving heart and takes every life around him into consideration but if threatend or attack he will kill without mercy
Weapon: a syth its handle 5ft long and the blade 1and1/2 ft long

he serves bleached

[SIZE=1]Oh my... bleached was leading yesterday, I was leading a couple of hours ago, and now it's back to a tie, lol.

Well, for the sake of letting this RP get started, I'm going to officially withdraw my sign-up. Hope the RP goes well for all of you.

[I] Bu-bye, folks![/I][/SIZE]

Guest bleached
Thanks Dodeca. Its a shame, cuz if you would have waited a little while longer, you would have taken the lead. Thanks agian, and I hope your profile is able to be used in the future.