Ellerby Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 [QUOTE=KatanaViolet]Super Mario Brothers Movie. I'm not going to lie though, the file name gave it away. Good movie though.[/QUOTE][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Ack! I saved it and re-hosted it as "nice try" and all that. I just forgot to use that url instead of the original one. *sigh* Anyways, you're right. Go ahead and post.[/FONT][/COLOR]
KatanaViolet Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Aww, sorry haha.... well if you get this one right then you can try again! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Skababe18/nicetrybuddy.jpg[/img]
Senko Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 [QUOTE=White][FONT=Tahoma][color=#555555] [center][img]http://www.nintendoland.com/mario/movie/city.jpg[/img][/center] [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] yeah also the "elect koopa" sign kind of tells you. :catgirl:
Jeebs Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 [quote name='White][FONT=Tahoma][color=#555555]If someone gets this easily, I will be in awe.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote] Strangely, I figured it out in a few seconds, without looking at the URL (for shame Violet :nono: ) or noticing the "Elect Koopa" sign. I just recognized the cop car. Wierd; I haven't seen that movie since I was like 7.
John Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 Drunken Master. <3<3<3 I believe that's the remake, but it [i]might [/i]be the sequel or the original, so I'll refrain from posting a new image. My memory's too fuzzy to remember, lol.
KatanaViolet Posted March 29, 2006 Posted March 29, 2006 [QUOTE=John]Drunken Master. <3<3<3 I believe that's the remake, but it [i]might [/i]be the sequel or the original, so I'll refrain from posting a new image. My memory's too fuzzy to remember, lol.[/QUOTE] That is correct. Hehe, your turn! (Sorry about the delay in reply!)
Desbreko Posted March 30, 2006 Posted March 30, 2006 [color=#4B0082]I just have to mention that I instantly recognized the SMB movie shot without even noticing the Koopa sign. Am I lame or what? lol Too bad I'm a few days too late, though.[/color]
Gavin Posted March 31, 2006 Posted March 31, 2006 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE] [QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]I just have to mention that I instantly recognized the SMB movie shot without even noticing the Koopa sign. Am I lame or what? lol Too bad I'm a few days too late, though.[/color][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]No, because if you're lame then I'm lame for recognising it straight off as well, even if it's been about seven or eight years since I last saw it. It could have been Judge Dredd or possibly Fifth Element given that particular shot minus the Koopa sign. [/SIZE]
Albert Flasher Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 I really don't want this thread to die, so I'll post a screenshot: [img]http://web.tiscalinet.it/silviodr/dance2.jpg[/img] This one should be SNAP easy.
Rei Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 Pulp Fiction, you're right that was easy. [img]http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/screen_gems/resident_evil__apocalypse/_group_photos/eric_mabius7.jpg[/img]
Albert Flasher Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]That would be Sucked ***... I mean, Resident Evil: Apocalypse. [IMG]http://www.garnersclassics.com/pics/army/boomstick.jpg[/IMG] This should also be decently easy.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Albert Flasher Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='Shinmaru']Army of Darkness, right?[/quote] Yep. I couldn't think of any other movies lol.
Shinmaru Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 Huzzah. Here's a good one for everybody: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/43ad0ecf.jpg[/IMG] I just watched this movie again last night and was reminded of how hilarious it is, so I had to use it. :D (By the way, that Boondock Saints picture annoys me every time I look at it... how anybody could actually [i]like[/i] that pile of garbage is beyond me.)
Shinmaru Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 You're correct. I'm pleased that it was guessed so quickly, haha. :)
KatanaViolet Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 I don't want this thread to die, and it's almost at the bottom of the page!! So lets try this one on for size, I sure hope someone will get it, because it's an amazing movie. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Skababe18/dontthinksobuddy.jpg[/IMG]
KatanaViolet Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [quote name='Rei']Is it The Score?[/quote] :cool: Nope. Guess again!
KatanaViolet Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 Well, your wrong... and either people just don't want to play or I stumped all of you (mwahaha)... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Skababe18/dontthinksobuddy.jpg[/IMG] One more try, or should I just post a new one? [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Skababe18/nolookie.jpg[/url]
Disenchanted Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 [QUOTE=KatanaViolet]Well, your wrong... and either people just don't want to play or I stumped all of you (mwahaha)... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Skababe18/dontthinksobuddy.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=RoyalBlue] ?lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels? i believe. Am I right? Am I right? *waits in anticipation*[/COLOR]
KatanaViolet Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 [QUOTE=Illusion][COLOR=RoyalBlue] ?lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels? i believe. Am I right? Am I right? *waits in anticipation*[/COLOR][/QUOTE] YES! We have a winnah! Bring it on, Illusion :animesmil
Disenchanted Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Huzzah! i have no idea what the other one was...oh well. Ohh this is so fun tee hee. Anywho heres my picture. I think its quite obvious. I just love Jets :animesmil so i could not not post it.(if that names any sense O_o) [/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6560/ahahahahaha9hr.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lighting up the picture wont help you any :P[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now