Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*Sere walks up*

Sere-how long do you think it will take us to get back to dry land?

Liam-months probably.

Kool-And probably longer with Liam and Rex getting into trouble.

Sere-You're probably right.

Liam-Why are all of you always picking on us? :(

Sere-cause it's true.

Liam-Really?

Kool-Really.

Liam-really?

Kool-Really.

Liam-Really?

Kool-Really.

Liam-Really?

Sere-YES ALREADY!!!!

Liam-oh. I'll try to be better.

Kool-:therock: How long do you think that will last?

Sere-not very long.

Liam-I'm gonna have fun in the ocean! :D *dives into the ocean* Hey! The water's great! Come on in! Owowowowow!!!

Kool-What is it this time? -.-

Sere-could be anything with him.

*they run over to him*

Liam-a jellyfish stung me!!! :bawl:

Kool-great. Now we have jellyfish-infested water.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I think Jellyfish come out during the full moon.............but then they're called Box Jellyfish, and aren't terribly painful, only annoying.[/COLOR]
Posted
yeah, but I think there are a few that get drafted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam-owie-ouchies! :bawl:

Sere-We should try to give him something to ease the pain.

Kool-but is there something like that on this island?

Liam-It hurts!! :bawl:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Iris heard the screams back on the beach...[/i]

Iris: We never do get any peace, do we?

Chole: Sometimes...like a few seconds ago...

Iris: :rolleyes:

[i]The two ran back to the beach and saw the group huddled around Liam...[/i]

Liam: Um...it hurts?

Chole: Whoa...

[i]Chole gaped at the huge jellyfish stuck on his leg.[/i]

Chole: Y'know, I heard that it hates urine...

Iris: Dont' even finish that sentence.

Kool: Right now, I think anything would be good for Liam.

Liam: :bawl:

Rex: But who's gonna pee on him?

[i]Chole, Rex, Sere, and Iris run away...[/i]

Liam: :therock:

Kool: Hey, I'm not gonna do it!

Liam: ...:bawl:[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: . . . . . *cough* -___- do we have any vineagar?

Kool: yeah :rolleyes: theres a whole barrel of it over there *points* why do you ask?

Liam: . . vineagar counteracts the poison. . it would be in a first aid kit, and Rex has one velcroed around his waist. .

Rex: *looks over his shoulder at his back to see the bag* hey! your right! :D

All: :shifty:

Liam: gah. .:cross: just give me it. .

*Liam takes the pack and rummages through it, pulling out a small vial and pours it over the jellyfish. The jellyfish squirms and dies.*

Liam: :D ahhhhhh much better. .stupid bluebottle :shifty:

All: *quiet*

Liam: . . . . -_____- I'm not always stupid. .
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris rolled her eyes and pulled out her knife, sharpening it against a rock.[/i]

Sere: *sigh*

Kool: I'm going to go get a tan...*walks off*

Chole: I'm hungry....

Iris: Join the club.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: What's to eat here?

[i]Iris handed Chole a large, round, brown ball...[/i]

Iris: Coconuts...

Chole: Nooooo!!!!!!

[i]A bunch of fish jump out onto the beach...[/i]

Iris: Haha :D gotcha!

All: :tasty:[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Anybody got matches?

Rex: *holds up flamethrower*

Iris: :all:

Sere: :devil: BBQ time!!!!!

Kool: YESS!!

[i]Rex began to back up.....[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Kool-How you got a hold of a flamethrower...I don't even want to guess. Hey! What're you [i]DOING?![/i]

Rex-*cracks open a coconut and puts a jellyfish and a fish in it and started to eat.* Hm! It's good! :tasty:

all-*grimace*

Kool-:twitch:

Rex-hurk! *stops chewing*

Sere-Uh, Rex?

Iris-Rex? Are you OK?

Chole-Is he choking?

Liam-NO!!! Don't die on me!! :bawl: Rex!!

Kool-REX!!! Are you alright???

Rex-*swallows* yeah. I'm alright.

Iris-WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!?!?!

Rex-The jellyfish stung my throat. Ow!

Sere/Kool/Chole/Iris/Liam-oh brother!! -.-'
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Iris: *mumble mumble* *uses flamethrower to BBQ fish*

Rex: :toothy:

Sere/Kool/Iris: You are such an idiot.

Chole/Liam: :haha:[/COLOR]
Posted
Kool-yum! Good ol' fashioned BBQed fish! :D :tasty:

Chole-It's better than eating maggots, that's for sure.

Rex-:confused: What's wrong with eating maggots?

Liam-I thought you were scared of them.

Rex-oh.

all-*anime fall*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris munched on her fish thoughtfully, then spat the bones at Rex's head.[/i]

Iris: Why do we even keep him?

Rex: .....Cause I'm.............cute? :toothy:

Sere/Kool/Iris: No!

Rex: :bawl:

Chole/Liam: *snort*[/COLOR]
Posted
Kool-we keep you because our concious would get to us if we let you die.

Rex-Really?

Iris/Chole-no.

Rex-WAAAAH!!! :bawl:

Sere-Well some of our conciouses would get to us.

Iris-we were just kidding. [size=1]maybe. [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sigh* I need a vacation.

Chole: Mee too......

Liam: I hate jellyfish.

Sere/Kool/Iris: We hate Rex.[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: dude, dont spam

thats the way to go for a banning, and a flaming

-----

Liam: you know, its not nice to be that mean

Iris: shaddup all we'll hate you too:rolleyes:

Liam: . . .:eek:

*Liam coughs and eats his fish and keeps to himself*
Posted
Kool-*sigh* ya gotta pity Rex. Look at him over there moping.

Liam-he looks like he's crying.

Iris-well, you can't really tell what he's doing, cause his back is to us.

Sere-I wonder what he is doing...

___________________________________________
*Rex has his back turned to the rest of the group and is looking down at the sand.*

Rex-Why do they hate me so much? It's not fair! :( *spots something moving in the sand* Hello....What's this? *sticks his hand in the sand and is pinched by something.*

Rex-OW!!! owowowowowowowow!!!!! That hurts!! :bawl: *a crab dangles from his hand. He tries to yank the crab off* d*** crab!! Iris! Chole, Liam, Sere, Kool! Look what I found!

*Rex runs towards the rest of the group*

Liam-see? his eyes are puffy and red. He was crying!

Kool-or he might be crying because there's a crab that won't let go of his hand.

Iris-Crab!? Yum!! I love crab!! I think I might take back everything that I said about you.

Rex-:D
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *snatches crab* *roast it* *eats it* Yeah............but not everything......

Rex: WEll, somethin's better than nuthin'.

Chole: True....

Liam: Very true....*nudge nudge* *wink wink*

Sere/Kool/Iris: For the love of god![/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Hmm...

[i]Chole took the crab from the flames and looked at it...looking for a weak point.[/i]

Kool: Need help with that?

[i]Grabbed a rock[/i]

Chole: No, I got it!

[i]He slammed it down hard on the crab, smearing it on the rock, spilling it's juices all over.[/i]

All: Chole!

Chole: Sorry...

[i]He took what was left of the crab and sucked on it's shells to get most of the meat out of it's claws and inner body. He then took another crab and held up the same rock up high.[/i]

Iris: don't even think about it.

Liam: Just don't kill it...

Chole: Isn't it already dead?

Liam: :rolleyes:

Chole: :shrug:

[i]Chole dropped the rock and tried to pry the crab open with his hands...he finally found that the underside of it could be opened with ease and he started eating from there...[/i]

Rex: Umm...Chole..you might not wanna eat there...

Chole: Why not?*slurp*

Rex: Umm...nevermind...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Iris sighed, then yawned, soon everybody was doing the same thing........[/i]

Kool: Whoooahaaaaaaaahh, bed time everyone!

Iris: *yawn* No problem mommy...........*walks further back from the beach*

Chole: *follows her*

Rex/Liam: *sigh*[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Hey wait! Let me finish up my food!

[i]Chole dips some salt water in the crab, finally manages to crack it open and consumes it's insides.[/i]

Chole: Bye crabbie...

[i]Throws the crab into the jungle.[/i]

Iris: Chole, over here...

Chole: Huh?[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: many inuendos Raiha :rolleyes:

-----

*Liam yawned and wandered up into the jungle, looking for somewhere comfortable to sleep*

Liam: dude. .there has to be somewhere. .:D found somewhere

*he looked up at a large tree, at the top he could see a covered hollow.

He grabbed a vine and climbed up, and went to sleep*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]:rotflmao: Wait till I really get going.......
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Iris: *lies down* Chole?

Chole: Hey!

Iris: .......couldn't find time to brush your teeth..........could'ja?

Chole: Why?

Iris: You smell like crab guts.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looked around and found a couple of fine-bristled leaves. He tore one branch off and ran.[/i]

Iris: Okay...

[i]He came back a few minutes later from the fresh water pool, clean from any of his "friends" from under the sea.[/i]

Chole: Ta-da...

Iris: Uh...much better.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris winked at Chole, then caught him up in a huge bear hug, knocking him over....[/i]

Chole: Oof!

Iris: :whoops: Sorry.

Chole: :devil: ....

Iris: Uhoh...[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...