RicoTranzrig Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole climbs the trees by the waterfall.[/i] Liam: Gee, some talent... Chole: *Climbs back down* Okay...I don't wanna look anymore... Liam: *Eyes glued to the scene* Chole: *whispers* Liam?[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: .........why do I feel like I'm being watched? *shrug* Oh well... [i]She walks over to her clothes and quickly puts them back on.....then walks back to the house type area.[/i] Liam: *follows* Chole: I still don't get it... Iris: *turns around* LIAM! Liam: Oh boy... Iris: :demon: Where were you just now? Liam: Um...just when? Iris: Were you watching me? Chole: Yep.[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 Chole: what are you looking at? Liam: that really nice rock there Chole: :therock: Liam: there isn't a cameraman here, they haven't come to this side of the island yet
Raiha Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I don't give a damn if it's the Easter Bunny! Nothing gives you the right to watch as I take a shower!!!!!!!!!! :flaming: Liam: ...um.........sorry? Iris: *sigh* I really should drown you in the ocean. Chole: That'd be fun to watch. :D Iris: ....*stalks off*[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Iris: Chole...chole...chole... Chole: Hmmm :(*hangs head....* [/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Don't take it personally Chole. I would react that way to anybody. Liam: Even me? Iris: :demon: Especially you. Chole: Oh. Okay. :) Iris: Don't get any ideas though.[/COLOR] :all:
liamc2 Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 *edit* whoops, lets pretend mine came before Raiha* ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Liam: *pulls out shiny golden rock* look i was looking at this :D , nature boy over there *nods to chole* was the one up the tree watching you. :laugh: Iris: :cussing: liar liar pants on fire! I know how hyper teenage boys think! I'm too hard to resist!! Liam: :therock: , bah I don't care *starts polishing rock* Iris: [SIZE=4]*double THWACK*[/SIZE] Liam: ouch. . I'm having a shower. . .:drunk:*walks off reeling from the blows, walking into trees as he goes* Iris: I haven't finished with you! :cussing: :angry2: Chole: *creeps away*
Raiha Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: :demon: I don't think I'll be sharing a room with him tonight...... [i]Walking back to the house, Iris climbs the stairs and collapses on the floor. Soon, Chole comes back in also.[/i] Iris: May I help you? Chole: Naw, I'm fine. Iris: If Liam comes back in here, remind me to clock him.[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 Liam: *walks into the hut to go to sleep, notices Iris is in there* err methinks I might not sleep in here tonight. . *creeps away to beach where he sleeps under the stars*
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [I]Neo walks up and down beach thinking about the vote off, thinking who's gonna go and how is it going to affect the group... He continues walking along and bumps into Liam [/I] Neo: Oh hello Liam: Hey Neo, it's a fine night, so i'm sleeping under the stars Neo: Ok i might just join you [I]Neo sits down and him and Liam begin to talk[/I]
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Rex: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Liam/Neo: *look over their shoulder to see Rex bursting out of the bushes, yelling and running like a maniac* Rex: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *takes deep breath* AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Liam: What the hell?! :wow: Neo: Err....... :eek: Rex: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *jumps* .....OUCH!! *jumps again* AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Neo: My God! Liam: Geez........ Neo: I think he's lost it..... :wow: :eek: Rex: *running over to Neo and Liam* AHHH!! *points, and jumps* AHHH!!! .......snake! .......AHHHHHH!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!*starts to run around in circles* ....python...... AHHH!!! Liam: so? *walks over to the snake and picks it up* What should we do with it, Neo? Neo: *takes it off of Liam* Eat it! *Neo and Liam take the snake to the fire and cook it* Rex: *huff* .......:eek: ....uh? *puff* ......
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo finishes cooking the snake... Liam: This is great... the food came to us Neo: I know, tastes great too! Rex walks over to them looking pale, like he had thrown up Liam: Hey man, want some snake? Neo: I saved you the venom sack... :D Rex runs back into the bushes holding his mouth... Neo: whats up with that guy? Liam: I dunno, i'm gonna go to bed... Neo: Ok, im not tired so i'll go ask Rex if he wants to go diving, we have got two scuba masks right? Liam: *Yawn* Yeah, we got 'em.... Neo: Cool... Neo heads off to find Rex
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo: *walking towards Rex* Want to go scuba divin'? Rex: :wow: :eek: ......err, what? Neo: scuba divin'? Rex: no snakes are there?! Neo: Nope! C'mon, lets go swim with the fishies........*drags Rex to the ocean*
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo & rex put on the scuba masks and flippers Neo: Whoa it's so light Rex: Yeah full moon Neo: You know what happens on full moons right? Rex: .....No Neo: Well they natives of the island say that on a night where the full moon can be seen, the Phantom blow fish will come out and roam the ocean looking for reveange against the scuba diver that took his right eye 2 years ago... Anyway, lets go Neo jumps in to the water and begins to swim. Neo: Come on... Rex: Uggghh....ummmm.... ok then... just.. stay close... Neo: Um ok, sure...
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo: *swims for a while* Rex: *looking arounf frantically for the phantom blowfish* Neo: *still swimming* Rex: *looks around, and then suddenly notices a big huge blowfish coming towards him* Rex: *screaming and actions* ....humffftumppfffttt... Neo: *doesn't notice*
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo is swimming and he looks beihind him and sees Rex, stone cold, he is frozen with fear. He looks over beside him and sees someone in a Blowfish mask. Rex is screaming, but no-one can hear him. Neo swims over and Takes the mask off.... Liam... They akll suface and Rex gasps for breath. Neo: Hey Liam, nice trick, wern't sleepy? Liam: Heh, i had an extra mask...:P Rex: You... scared...me... Liam: Hahahhaha... Neo: Anyway, were scuba diving... so lets dive... They all go under the water and begin to swim towards the reef...
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Rex: *sees another REAL blowfish* ...humfffpfffttttuuummmmmtfpppp!!!! *No-one notices* Rex: BLAAAAAAMMPPPPPFFFFTTTTTBBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Liam and Neo look behind them and see* Neo: *looks at the big huge blowfish* *points liam out to it*
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo picks up a sharp rock and swims at the blow fish, he raises the rock and the blowfish turns to him, it has ONE EYE, Neo raises the rock again and begins to bring it down on the blowfishes head when suddenly the blow fish puffs up and becomes 5 times it size... Neo: MMMMPPPHHH!!!! MMMAAHH!!!! Liam: Huh? Liam looks over and sees Neo and Rex next to a HUGE spiky blow fish...
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Liam: *points down at a sharp anchor on the sea-bed* Neo: *picks it up, and goes to smash the blowfish with it* Mfffppptttttt!!!! *the blowfish dodges, and starts charging at Rex* Neo: *grabs the blowfish's tail with the anchor, and pulls it back*...
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo hols the blow fish while liam trys to connect with the anchor, he keeps missing, the blow fish is way to fast. Neo signals to rex... "They eye, go for the eye" Neo:"MMffft Eye Mmft" Rex:"Mmmmfft, k" Rex picks up some stones and starts throwing them at the blowfish's remaining eye. The blowfish takes no notice. Neo signals to rex to get something sharp. Neo:MMmmtff, Sharper..." Rex nods and starts looking around
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Rex picks up an ancient spear that he found on the see-bed* Rex: Mmmmfffppptttt!!! Attack!!! Rex: *points the spear at its eye, and stabs it* *Blood pours out of its eye*
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 The blow fish starts squirming and wriggilng, Liam raises the rock and hits it on the head, knocking the blowfish out, it floats to the top of the sea. Neo, Liam & rex follow... Neo: Ok what do we do with it now...?
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Liam: EAT IT!!!! Rex: .........you're.........a..........gross, gross..........man Liam: so what?! Neo: k, lets go eat it!
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Neo drags the fish to the fire and throws it on. Neo: Hey guys... Liam: Yeah... Neo: do you really think it's a good idea cooking an ancient fish? Rex: Nope, but if it tastes good i'll take it... Neo: Hahahah...
Fall Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 *Liam goes to flip the fish* Rex: *watches Liam flip it* *then sees it wriggle* Err, guys, I think it's still alive?? Liam: nooooo...?? Neo: OH CRAP!! WE ONLY KNOCKED IT OUT!!!!! ....it's not dead yet! :angry2:
Recommended Posts