Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
AHHH!!!!

All three of them start running around, scared as hell, the fish jumos out of the fire, and begins to hop towards Neo...

Neo:AHHH!!! this thing never dies!!
Rex: Well it is a Phantom blowfish!
Neo: I know, just get it away from me...
Liam: Hmmm.....

Liam starts to kick sand at it, they all do. Soom enought he fish is covered in sand and it suffocates...

Neo: Well, what else do we have to eat?
Liam: I'm tired, i wanna go to sleep...
Rex: No, Food first
Neo: But what can we cook...?
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Rex: I DON'T CARE!!!! I WANT FOOD FIRST!!!!!!!

Neo/Liam: :wow: :wow:

Rex: *looks up at the sky*

*Suddenly a bird falls out of the tree with a broken leg*

Rex: *looks at the bird* *smiles* hehehe...:devil: *looks at both Neo and Liam*
Posted
Neo picks up the bird and throws it on the fire...

Neo: Not quite chicken, but it will do...
Rex: I'll drink to that...wait we don't have any drink..
Neo: Hey liam go get some fanta from camp
Liam: *Yawn* Fine

Liam walks off towards camp
Posted
Rex: Time for birdie.......hehehe :devil:

Neo: We'll share it!

Rex: *looks up strangely* NO!!

Neo: Don't start with ME, BOY!!!!!

Rex: :wow:...........okay......
Posted
Liam returns with some fanta, he pours it into three cups and they split up the bird between the three of them, the BIG bird. They have enough each for a full meal.

Neo: Why the hell did a bird fall out of the sky anyway?
Liam: I dunno, mabye it was hit by a blowfish!? :P
Rex: Ugghhh... i've had enough of blowfish for one night *Looks over at pile of sand*
Posted
Neo: Broken leg!??! It's a bird it flies with it's wings not its legs
Liam: Oh, so it does.... Oh well, lets eat!!

They all dig into the massive bird, for an after-midnight snack... :D:D
Posted
GEEZE!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONE FOR ONE DAY, AND YOU GUYS WRITE 6 PAGES!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN ANYONE WRITE 6 PAGES IN ONE DAY?!?!?!?!?! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Well Koolaid, it's quite simple. If your name is Raiha, Neo Cactaur, or liamc2.......then it's easy shmeasy. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Iris: *wakes up* .....hmmm....I'm hungry...

Chole: :sleep:

Iris: He's so cute when he's asleep.[/COLOR]
Posted
Neo is wlaking around the huts, still eating bird. ne walks into Chole's hut and sees Iris there too.

Iris: I'm hungry...
Neo: Well come out to the fire and have some bird.
Iris: Where did you get it?
Neo: Well.... it fell out of the sky.
Iris: :eek: :eek:
Posted
[i]Rex sits by the red coals of the fire[/i]

Rex: *eating the rest of his bird* I wonder what kind of bird this thing was anyway?

Liam: I don't know. Looked like a Parrot to me.....

Rex: A PARROT!! .....*spitting out food* .....yuckies....

Liam: What?! We're pretty lucky it fell out of the sky anyway....:worried:

Rex: SO?! ......tastes yuck...... *cough* and it has feathers all through it.......

Liam: who cares? atleast it's food.....

Rex: *looking over at a tree* .......... *noices a redback snake* .........:wow: :eek: err, guys, another snake just decided to drop by...........

Liam: :excited: YES!! MORE FOOD!!!! *Liam runs over to the snake and picks it up*

Rex: Isn't redbacks poisoness?

Liam: Not if you et 'em I don't think.....

Neo: I want some.....

[i]Suddenly the snake jumps out of Liam's hand, and starts snapping at them[/i]

Rex: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *the snake snaps at Liam and Neo again*

Rex: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Neo/Liam: :wow: :all:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Oh good night you morons. *SLASH!*

[i]And the snake's head fell to the ground.[/i]

Rex: Wow.........I didn't know you were so good with a blade.

Iris: Just cook the d*mn thing please.[/COLOR]
Posted
Rex: I'm not goin' near the damn thing!

Iris: Wimp!

Rex: Liam and Neo can...

Liam/Neo: Geez....... *Liam goes and picks it up, and passes it to Neo, who throws it on the fire*

[i]All goes quite while the snake is cooking[/i]

Rex: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Iris: SHUT UP!!!

Rex: ......:eek: :eek: ... err... *points* err, s...s...snake!!

Iris: Just shut up!

Rex: Snake!!

Liam: Geez boy, you gotta have a soar throat from all the yellin' you've been doin'.

Neo: He's given me a headache....

Rex: Snake!!

Iris: Shut up!

Liam: *looks to where Rex is pointing*

Rex: Snake!!

Neo: *goes and picks it up, and drops it by Iris* There you go...

Iris: *SLASH!*[i] The snakes head is gone[/i]

Rex: .....:wow: .........err...

Iris/Liam/Neo: SHUT UP!!! :angry2:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Do I look like a kitchen to you?

Liam: No.

Rex: Well I don't think we'll be getting salt any time soon.

Iris: *yawn* Ah well, we tried. Any one else want snake?[/COLOR]
Posted
Rex: *finishes eating his snake* I'm stayin' up for a while.

Liam: I don't care....

Rex: :eek: *notices a crab that Liam is about to step on* :eek: :wow: LIAM!!!!!!

Liam: *turns around* WHAT?!?!

Rex: ....... :drunk: ... *points* a crab....

Liam: So what?!

Rex: :wow: aren't you hungry???!!!

Liam: NO!!

Rex: Well I am, so I'm gonna eat it myself!!

Neo: I want some!

Rex: :babble: err, me an Neo will eat it ourself!

Liam: *looks at him as though he's wierd*

Rex: *notices Liam looking at him* What??!

Liam: *looks, then thinks for a bit* Is it just me, or do you have a pet frog that lives on your head?! :D

Rex: Wha?! AAHHHHH!! *sweeps the frog off his head*

Liam: Tata.......

Rex: *mimbles something*

Neo: So? How about that crab?

Rex: Oh yeah! *throws the crab on to the fire*
Posted
Liam: bah u people weird. . *goes to secluded waterfall on otherside of island and has shower*

*Finishes shower and comes back to see Rex+Neo fighting over whos going to eat a giant sea snail they found ((OOC: lol :laugh: ))

Liam: weird *climbs up into tree hut and sleeps* :sleep: :sleep:
Posted
Rex: MINE!!!

Neo: NO, MINE!!!!!!

Rex: MMIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!

Neo: MMIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!

*Neo and Rex fight over the giant sea snail until it tears apart*

Rex: HAHA!! I got the biggest bit!!

Neo: NO, I DID!!!!!

Rex: Just cook the damn thing!!!

*Rex notices the crab on the ground*

Rex: *dives for it* MIINNNEEE!!!!

Rex: *grabs the crab* HAHAHA!!! My craby for cook!

Neo: Oh well, I got my half of the Sea Snail...... err...... :eek: .................. the bottom half....

REx: hehehe

Neo: Stuff you!! I don't want any dinner!!!

Rex: More for me, none for you!! Hehehehe

Neo: Grrrrrrr :angry2:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: A giant Sea Snail?!?! :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol::blulaugh: :bellylol: :bellylol:
hehhehe......... good one liamc2. ......hehehe....... :laugh:
Posted
OOC: i have no idea how i though of that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam: *wakes up and sees Neo and Rex fighting over a coconut, a empty coconut*

Neo: my coconut friend!!

Rex: no mine!!!!

Neo: gimmme!!

Rex: ok :devil: *throws coconut*

Neo: owies. .:drunk: :blackeye:
Posted
*Rex and Neo atop and look at Iris, then continue fighting*

Rex: Hahaha, serves you right!

Neo: owies... :drunk: ... *dazed*

Rex: I think you've lost it.... :wow:

Neo: No no, I'm a, I'm right, I a, I think.... :drunk:

Rex: Oh well.....

Neo: Hehehehe..... :drunk: :drunk: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Rex: err?

Neo: hehehe *picks up the phantom blowfish that is covered in sand, and starts chasing Rex with it* *evil laugh* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ..... *starts chasing Rex*

Rex: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *runs and runs and runs*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...