OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[FONT=Arial]This is an interesting game I came across. The point of it is to imaginatively describe a way in which someone's wish could go wrong. For example: Person 1: "I wish I was a shark." Person 2: "Wish granted - you're the meanest, biggest shark in the sea. Unfortunately for you, it's not a sea. You've meandered into the Arctic Ocean and frozen to death. ...I wish..."

I hope that was clear enough. Basically, you corrupt the wish of the person who posted before you, then come up with a wish of your own.

Since I'm first, I'll start: [B]I wish I could be a ghost, if not just for a day.[/B][/FONT]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations. You're a ghost. You're big and scary and have a fondness for poessessing unused undergarments.

Unfortunatly, you just ****** with the wrong man's underpants. He calls the ghostbusters, and than all of a sudden Bill Murray in a jumpsuit shows up, with Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, and that black guy who's name no one ever remembers, in toe. They ghostbust your *** and suck you into that giant washingmachine thingie, and than they neautrialize you. Pwnt.[B]

I wish I was Jerry Springer.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

*edit* Some one answered while I was typing, but Bill Murray still gets your soul.

You are now Jerry Springer. You are on stage with Steve and five red-neck cross-dressers who are cousins. The girl doesn't know who her baby's daddy is. She has the baby onstage. Unfortunately, the baby has mutated into a six-legged hound dog from all the years of inbreeding. You, Mr. springer, are the first bite of puppy chow as the mutant baby proceeds to eat you and Steve. (Fear my mind.)

I wish I could have angel wings and fly where ever I wanted.

You now have angel wings, and can fly anywhere you want...

Sadly though, while flying low over the People's Republic of China?s forests, you are tranquilized. You are captured after you crash to the ground, and they believe you are the last of an endangered species of bird. Though you can talk, they think you're echoing The Honeymooners, and study you. After they?re done, and have clipped your wings, you are put into a zoo to live your last days in a foreign land.

I wish I could jump into a pool of Jell-O, happily swimming in it while naked.

[size=1]You are now swimming happily in a giant bowl of Jello. Unfortunately, someone neglected to tell you that it is radioactive Jello, and it has come to life and begun digesting you.

[b]I wish I could change my hair color at will.[/b][/size]

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Garamond]Conrats, Sarah, through a magical wand of undisclosed origins, you are now able to change your hair color at will!

Unfortunately, it's only the hair from your neck down, which has also changed from dead protein to living tissue. You can no longer shave. Anywhere.

[B]I wish I was powerful enough to help people in need.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#656446]Now you can! However, since there were people in need in both sides of a major international dispute between two warring nations, your impartiality towards the unfortunate made both governments [i]very[/i] suspicious of your actions.

You were tried and found to be guilty of conspiring with the enemy state by BOTH governments and your lawyer is now appealing for a reduced sentence. He's finding it hard to convince BOTH courts that you do not belong in the death row, though.

[b]I wish it will be warmer tomorrow.[/b][/COLOR]

Congratulations! It's warmer than it was yesterday...By about 4,000,000 degrees!

You melt into a pile of stinking flesh as does the rest of the planet's inhabitants! Congrats! You are responsible for the extinction of the human race! ^-^

I wish that I could fully control the size and shape of every woman's breast on the the planet! (I dare someone to find something wrong with such an awesome wish! >_<)

[SIZE=1]Congratulations, thou hast gained the unworldly power to manipulate the breast of every woman in the world.

Unfortunately, you wished for this power using breast in a [i]singular[/i] form, not plural. As a result, though sales of the previously little-known alternating-cup bra, or AlterBra, have skyrocketed, an army of lopsided women, young and old, is out for your blood. Enjoy your day, and thankyou for visiting [I]Wish-B-True Enterprises![/I]

[i][b]I wish that I was ruler of the world![/b] [insert semi-evil laugh][/i][/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Congrats ! You are now a ninja !

Unfortunately you are the lamest ninja in the entire COSMOS !! On a deadly mission to assassinate the president of United States you accidentaly dropped 1,000 bombs on to the ground when using a weapon scroll. Sadly those 1,000 bombs also turned out to be nuclear which eventually caused half the world to be burnt to crisp by you.. And as an extra you also passed away on that day ![/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=2]I wish to have total control of the entire human race !![/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=1][^ Aww dang. I was halfway through making him a one-limbed ninja. : P ]

[B][I]~Z-z-z-zap!![/I][/B]

Congratulations, you have total control of the human race! ...Oh, wait, time's up. Annoying, isn't it? Just when you think you have the entire world beneath your mighty thumb, it all slips away. Sadly, the entire human race that you so desired control over has come to despise you for those few moments of slavery, and have come up with a number of very imaginative and degrading methods of torture, which they're more than happy to expose you to. Repeatedly.

[I]Another day, another dream come horrifically true - Wish-B-True Enterprises![/I]

[I][B]I wish that I could speak with animals! Kitties, and puppies, and horses...[/B] [and so on.][/I][/SIZE]

Guest Prick Wizard
I wish I was an elf.

...but little do YOU know you've just made a BIG mistake.

You will live forever but are still a mortal being and are at war with the orks. you have magical abilities but a predisposition to fire damage and sharp orken battle axes/poison gnome darts. Balrogs will haunt you in your sleep.

Subjective to common beliefs mystical lands DO have their downfalls.

[Color=DarkBlue](Prick Wizard, you were supposed to grant the wish of the person before you. XD)

So you wanna be an elf, eh?

*Poof* You just got pointy ears my friend.

But don't celebrate too soon. No, because you're the last elf in existence and there's currently a little bet going around the human race right now. First one to to behead the last elf gets a million gold coins from the king himself. Tough luck for you as a fletcher rips your head off with his bare hands.

[I]I'm the fairy godfather that loves to torture his clients[/I]

[B]I wish I could liquify myself and become any liquid I want....[/B][/color]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Congratulations Helmet_Hunter! You are now a pink fluffy cloud. Unfortunately for you your transformation isn't complete and you are now really just some pink colored cotton candy that just looks like a cloud. Since you are at a carnival, within moments you are devoured by a hoard of hungry children.

[B]I wish I could travel in time...[/B][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations. You can now travel through time via a timemachine you built from scratch with your handy-dandy Hyperphysics For Dummies book and some scrap metal. Unfortunatly for you, you never actually traveled through time. When you flipped the switch, the machine wirred and buzzed and made a lot of sparks, but didn't destort space and time. You used the age-old solution of 'kicking the crap out of it', only to accidentally kick an electrical circuit. The electricty fried your brain and sent you into a coma; you only think you've traveled in time. This also explains why Genghis Kahn looks like your neighbour.

[B]I wish I had a rocket launcher.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Congratulations on obtaining a rocket launcher! You jump into a group of Umbrella Corporation zombies ready to blow them all away. Unfortunately, you wished only for the rocket launcher and not for any rockets to go with it. The zombies dine on your brains with a vintage Cabernet Suavignon. Cheers!

I wish I could summon any spiritr from the Final Fantasy at will.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Congratulations silver_blade! You're able to summon any spirits from FF at your will, you tried to summon Bahamut to try out your new power. But since you lack the power to control the spirits, you didn't know what to do after you summoned him. Bahamut became angry as you summoned him for nothing and spurted his almighty laser of flare widely known as Mega Flare on you. You are reduced to dust in the end, congrats!

[b]I wish I could run as fast as I want[/b][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations, you've become The Streaker and can run as fast as possible!

Unfortunatly for you, the world obeys a little thing called 'physics.' You, however, are unaware of this, and decide to run as fast as possible. Your body literally liquifies and becomes molten plasma. You're now molten plasma. That's bad.

I wish the internet was an actual place (i.e a mall) and that I lived there![/COLOR][/FONT]

Happy day Ziggy Stardust! Now you live in the internet! The only downfall of this would be there are sadistic super hackers living outself the internet. Due to their extreme sadism, they create a virus that is unreversable and send it onto your internet world. This virus spreads quite quickly, and has soon contaminated your world and sadly destroys it. All memory of you and your world is now gone. You have ceased to exist and in a sense, never existed.

I wish I owned all the anime merchandise I could ever dream of, and that it was all given to me for free!

[COLOR=Indigo]Congratulations you now own all the anime merchandise you could ever dream of. There is just one problem. You accidentally ended up with every single anime item on the planet. Now all the hoards of anime fans are out for your blood and in the end they mob you and take all the anime back. Leaving you with nothing.

[B]I wish that I had my own space ship. [/B]
[/COLOR]

Congrats, you've got your own space ship. You can go to other planets...One problem, it's an old shuttle that is half falling apart. As you start to leave the atmosphere, your ship ends up disintegrating into tiny little pieces right over the atlantic ocean.

I wish to be the most beautiful and sexiest person that has ever existed, exists, or that will exist, in any and every form of reality, dimension, realm, life & death, other planets, galaxies, and universes, even in people's minds, no matter how insane they are, as well as to myself.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Congrats ! You are the most beautiful and sexiest person that has ever existed, exists, or that will exist, in any and every form of reality, dimension, realm, life & death, other planets, galaxies, and universes, even in people's minds, no matter how insane they are, as well as to yourself..

BUT ! As you are so sizzling hot, you eventually attract every male in the entire COSMOS inclkuding male demons,monsters,undead,human and etc. This gives you no privacy whatsoever and you are being chased by males no matter what !!!!! Not only that but because you are so sexy that you make other woman jealous and angry including demons,monsters,undead,human and etc which creates an angry mob ready to kill you anytime.. And when you do die, you can never rest in peace as the woman will always curse you for being the most beatiful person ever to exist..

Sorry if that's too harsh XD.. Oh and sorry for posting when you were halfway to making kayutori_sama a one-limbed ninja Dodeca.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B]I wish for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

[COLOR=#656446]Yes... yes, now you have me. Unfortunately, chief, I am high maintainance. I have drained your finances just minutes after I came into your possession, and because you were unable to give me the standard of living I am accustomed to, I have set into motion a grand plot that will not only bring you to disrepute but put to ruin the lives of people around you as well.

Have a nice day. :)

[b]I wish OB had a red skin.[/b][/COLOR]