OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

Congratulations, you now have a faithful, hot, smart and overall perfect man-servant to serve both you and your fangirls.

Sucks to be you, because he's only faithful to Momma, sweats like a pig because he has an unexplainable permanent fever, and holds a top job in a top law firm ,because, hes just than damn perfect.... in the Legal profession.

That doesn't seem too bad right? You can put up with his constant sweating and obsessions overMomma because here he comes to serve you and allyour fangirls fangirlyness, it'll be okay!

He serves you all right, serves you and your fangirls with summons to appear in the district court, for what? who knows, he's so good, he could successfully have you sued for breathing!

I wish Abraham Lincoln was resurrected to be guest judge on American Idol.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='silver_blade']I wish to have a faithful, hot, smart, and overall perfect man-servant to serve me and my crazed fan-girlness.[/quote]
[color=dodgerblue]Granted! Congrats.... however, your faithful, hot, smart and overall perfect man-servant is [i]so[/i] in love with you that whilst pouring a drink for you, he didn't notice he was pouring you Sulphuric Acid instead of water. *le sai* you're dead.

I wish I could be burnt to death.[/color]

[QUOTE=Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]Granted! Congrats.... however, your faithful, hot, smart and overall perfect man-servant is [i]so[/i] in love with you that whilst pouring a drink for you, he didn't notice he was pouring you Sulphuric Acid instead of water. *le sai* you're dead.

I wish I could be burnt to death.[/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Congrats ! You are tied to a wooden pole with thousands of branches around your feet and ready as a sacrifice to the gods... Burned to ashes and never coming back,you spend the rest of your life weeping as a spirit and wishing you never had wished that wish(Couldn't think of anything better)

I wish that sex is LEGAL for people who are 14 years old and above[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]wish granted!!
now teenagers all over the world are gathering and being "united"!!!
But it's not long 'till everyone begins to get infected with STD's!
Everyone, soon enough, finds out that YOU are the cause of this, for wishing such a stupidity, so they kill you, ever so painfully.
Yes indeed.

Okay now, I wish that you couldn't mess up my perfect wish of meeting my true love, in anyway...not u or anyone EVER!!!
yeaaah...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Congratulations! Tomatoes are now livng creatures with plans for world domination. Their first act of take-over is to spread their evil roots through your bloodstream. You become living nourishment for the tomatoes as they painfully tangle their vines into your flesh. The rest of your short life is spent in pain from being ripped apart by the red veggie/fruit.

I wish I could steal J.K. Rowling's money and identity.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Congrats you have stolen J.K. Rowling's money and identity!

However that being said you have also become British, and with the odds of almost 2,165,165 to 1 the second you say the word Pub a wormhole opens up and the words are transported across the galaxy to an alien nation where that word is the most horrible thing to say to a person. After hearing this the Aliens all go on a rampage through the galaxy till their arrive at earth destroying Brittan and you. Too Bad.

I wish I had a lighsaber.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1][^ Aww dang. I was halfway through making him a one-limbed ninja. : P ]

[B][I]~Z-z-z-zap!![/I][/B]

Congratulations, you have total control of the human race! ...Oh, wait, time's up. Annoying, isn't it? Just when you think you have the entire world beneath your mighty thumb, it all slips away. Sadly, the entire human race that you so desired control over has come to despise you for those few moments of slavery, and have come up with a number of very imaginative and degrading methods of torture, which they're more than happy to expose you to. Repeatedly.

[I]Another day, another dream come horrifically true - Wish-B-True Enterprises![/I]

[I][B]I wish that I could speak with animals! Kitties, and puppies, and horses...[/B] [and so on.][/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Congratulations Dodeca you now can talk to animals.Sadly though someone finds you talking to animals and says hay I can dew that to.look what you've don dodeca you are the reasones we have to watch reruns of crossing over with jon stuart and the that old ladie that talks to animals on the animal chanel.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad: do you relize what you have done.I hope you've learnd your leason and think twice before making a wish.

I wish that people would like you for hoo you are;not for what you have.

congrats people like you for who you are, and not what you have.
This ends everything you all know has changed. People who were rich and snobby are now all alone. Wow I think everyone who is mean, or a total jerk and rich is now bored. A possiblity of war has increased against the U.S.

[B]I wish I find someone who loves me and is understanding guy.[/B]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Congratulations ! You can now see the future. Unfortunately,you can't control this power and begin to see everyone's fate and start to cram up.. Your brain fills up with so much to see that you eventually blow your own brain up and changing you into a retarded stupid little boy/girl..

I wish I could kill Sephiroth in KH2[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]CONGRADULATIONS MY FRIEND! You can now absolutely PWNNNNNNNNn Sephiroth. HOWEVER, all is not well! After Sephiroth dies, you have to fight another even MORE powerful boss! You spend years trying to kill the boss, before you give up and use cheatcodes! Feeling ashamed, you than kill yourself.

I wish I had highspeed internet. Come to think of it, I wish I had internet that downloaded more than 2 kbs.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]ZOMG! You finally have a fast internet connection!

However due to your connection being so incredibly fast you eventually get hackers that find a way to steal a good portion of your bandwith and occoupy many hidden places on you computer till it eventually overheats and catches on fire, which in turn catches your room on fire causing your house to burn down while you were sleeping inside of it. Too Bad

I still wish I had a Lighsaber.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You've got a lightsaber! However, you're far from what would be called a 'jedi master.' In fact, you didn't even know the lightsaber you got was a [B]double-bladed[/B] saber. You hold the blade in front of you, hold your breath, and flick the switch, causing one end of the lightsabre to extend directly into you're stomech. Most embarassing death. [b]Ever[/b]

I wish I had a pet Emperor Penguin.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Ikillion - You've got a lightsaber. Unfortunately, you don't know how to use it. And since jedis aren't real, you're stuck forever with a lightsaber that you don't know how to use! (Let's make it even worse) and suddenly there are billions of aliens everywhere, and you're the only one with a lightsaber. So, the whole world is depending on you to defeat all of them. But since you don't know how to use one, they do the next best thing, and sacrifice you to the aliens. But they destroy the world anyway.

EDIT - >: (

Ziggy - So, you've got your emperor penguin. However, he's quite bossy, and he's got a whole army of penguin soldiers (not the Yu-Gi-Oh card!) And he makes you his slave. Even if he wasn't a real figure of authority. The name emperor kind of went to his head.

I wish my favorite band (Rasputina) would come play an all ages, free concert in my city, that my parents would let me go to.[/FONT]

Congratulations! You have a lightsaber, young Jedi. Unfortunately, you are not very good at using the Force. When Vader comes to fight you, you drop your lightsaber and do not have enough control over the Force to retrieve it. Vader proceeds to Force-choke you to death. "Luke... I am your pwner."

I wish to know every word in the English language.

*same problem as Amelia :animeangr *

Congratulations! Rasputina comes to play a free concert in your town! Unfortunately, while they are playing a fight breaks out in the mosh pit where you are standing. You are trampled by a thousand crazed fans.

My wish is still to know every word in the English language.

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=silver_blade]Congratulations! You have a lightsaber, young Jedi. Unfortunately, you are not very good at using the Force. When Vader comes to fight you, you drop your lightsaber and do not have enough control over the Force to retrieve it. Vader proceeds to Force-choke you to death. "Luke... I am your pwner."

I wish to know every word in the English language.

*same problem as Amelia :animeangr *

Congratulations! Rasputina comes to play a free concert in your town! Unfortunately, while they are playing a fight breaks out in the mosh pit where you are standing. You are trampled by a thousand crazed fans.

My wish is still to know every word in the English language.[/QUOTE]

congrats you can now know every word in the English language.Sadly for you though your language is so proper that no one can understand you.But the only people who can are the smart people of the otaku boards.{hmmmm not so bad I guess}

I wish that I could spell every word I write correctly. :animesmil

[FONT=Arial]You can now spell every word you write correctly, even the ones you've never heard of! Unfortunately, you now have a terrible speech impediment in which you mispronounce everything and no one can understand you. You also develop an extreme allergic reaction to pork that flares up whenever you come close to the meat. So, one day, you're buying lunch at a buffet, and you need a spork. So you ask a server, "I nad a thpork, please." "A what?" "A thpork." So they give you what they think you need: THE PORK. Your throat closes and you die. Too bad =(.

(And a mosh pit would never form at a Rasputina concert, silly silver_blade).

[B]I wish I could buy all the stuff I want to buy and had plenty of money left over.[/B][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Amelia][FONT=Arial](And a mosh pit would never form at a Rasputina concert, silly silver_blade).

[B]I wish I could buy all the stuff I want to buy and had plenty of money left over.[/B][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I had no idea Rasputina was a group of cellists. :animeswea

Congratulations, Amelia! You can buy anything and have money left over. Unfortunately, other people find out about your amazing money powers. You are hunted day and night by the people of the world who want you to buy them stuff. At first you try to make them happy with your purchasing abilities, but the huge influx of money you bring in causes every country's economy to collapse! World War III breaks out, and a lynch mob is sent after you.

I wish I could pass all school exams with a perfect score.

[font=Trebuchet MS]Congratulation, silver_blade, on being the first person ever to ace every test put before them. You're in the Guiness Book of Records. You waltz into the best university in the country, sail through a master's degree and come out the other end [b]horribly overqualified [/b]for all but the most brain-wringingly intellectual jobs. To top it all off, you discover the amusing punchline at the end of the education system, where you land your first office job, announce proudly "I have a double first from Oxford", at which point the manager replies "well done, the coffee machine's over there, hop to".

[i]I wish that, through some crazy chance, I would get chosen to replace the singer of my favourite band (The Cooper Temple Clause) when he unexpectedly came down with bronchitis on tour.[/i]
[/font]

[FONT=Arial]Hooray for Raiyuu - he's now the singer of The Cooper Temple Clause! He gets everything that the average singer gets - and that's normally all the attention. He's on the magazine covers featuring his band, he gets interviewed the most, and of course: 95% of the bands groupy fangirls want to have his babies. The rest of the band gets overly jealous, and they decide to break up out of envy. Way to go, Raiyuu.

[B]I wish I could play the cello well.[/B][/FONT]

[quote name='Amelia][FONT=Arial][B]I wish I could play the cello well.[/B'][/FONT][/quote]

[size=1]Congratulations, you can now play the cello well.

Fact of the matter is, you play the cello so well that you get invited into a prestigious orchestra that is almost impossible to get in and known world wide in order to replace the current cello player. While playing a huge solo performance during a concert, the cello player that you replaced scoffs and goes off to reek havoc on your life. Knowing all the orchestra members more than you, with all of their strings and ties, they send the orchestra members after you to beat you with their instruments. You go home, cut, bloody, splintered by wood, with much blood lost and go to sleep, waking up realizing you died from too much blood lost. :animesmil

[b]I wish I was the Grim Reaper![/b][/size]

Congratulations, you are now the Grim Reaper, you now hold the jeys to life and death in your hands.

Unfortunately, when you appear in front of someone to take their soul, their empassioned pleading tugs your heart strings, you let almost everyone that needs to die off the hook, which results in massive worldwide overpopulation in a matter of weeks. The planet eventually sinks under it's own weight and breaks from it's orbit, hurtling into the sun. You have no choice now but to reap their souls from writhing in the big ball of flaming gas, and so, begrudgingly, you begin the arduous task or reaping six billion souls in the worst heatwave...ever!

I wish lived in the in-game city of GTA: SanAndreas, going about my daily routine ina pixellated world.

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

The Boss uses his super boss powers, and your wish is granted... *Pow*?

You are now a generic citizen of San Andreas, a pixilated world were crime runs rampant in the streets. No where is safe you come to find death is inevitable where ever you may roam. But because you are a base pedestrian model for the game, you are forced to endure the pain of death for eternity at the hands of gangsta's. Congratulations!

[B]I wish I was the greatest bad-*** of all time, Chuck Norris.[/B]

[/color][/size]

The Boss= Chuck Norrised

You now kick loads more Arse then you ever have in your life. You do however, Star in Walker Texas Ranger and beat up a WWF wrestler on Pay-Per-View but whatever. You are also oftened Parodised by idiotic TV people.

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][B]I wish that all the Samurai around my town would piss off![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Edit: Sorry Raiyuu, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.