OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[color=purple][center][b]kapoo kaplee boonie WA![/b][/center]

you now can play any video game that ever existed whenever and wherever you choose! but once you put the game in, it tells you that you can not play 'cause the game is broken. so you try another one. samething. so you never get a chance to really play them!

i wish i could have Bam Margera all to myself![/color]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord dante demon powers GO! you have now met metallica. HOWEVER, it was just some fat texan guy who's nickname was metallica, and not the Classic thrash metal band. oh noes!

I wish that I could Comprehend, speak and write Every language that has ever existed.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Wow! *running out of exciting words to use there* You can now speak/write/etc. every language that has existed, or will exist. Go you! But-you confuse which language you're speaking (i.e. switch languages randomly), so no one really knows what you're saying/writing. ^_^

I wish I had KH2.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Magical Boss Powers: *Squirt*[/B]

Congratulations, your Soul Calibur III disc works now. However, you come across the Boss one day and challenge him to a match. The stakes are PS2 consoles. The Boss totally pwns you with Mitsurugi. Game. Set. Match.

[B]I wish I was Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4. Who can kill Krauser? Nobody, that's who.[/B][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial]There's no way you'd beat me with that pansy. I've got some amazing custom characters who could rip the originals to shreds. Mwahah!

---

Congratulations, LoadedPistol, you have KH2. Unfortunately, since you didn't specify, you actually own Kangaroo Hooplah 2. This is not what you wanted! But you got it anyway! The worst part is that it, being a sequel, makes absolutely no sense to you at all, and you're left wishing you had specified in your previous wish. Silly.

[B]I wish school was over.[/B][/FONT]

[COLOR=#004a6f][quote name='Amelia][FONT=Arial][B]I wish school was over.[/B'][/FONT][/quote]Congratulations Amelia, you get your wish. School is over. It's over for good, and its over for everybody. No more education for anyone any more. Forever. The whole world falls into the dark ages once more.

My wish: I wish I had a kitten.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Granted! You have a kitten! But not only is it a kitten...it's trained to kill humans! And when you left it home it devoured your mom, dad, and your little brother. [I]*Scratch, scratch*[/I] [B]AHH!!![/B] Sadly, it just ate you too... :( Oh well[I]...Happy Dreaming![/I]
I wish I had a boyfriend who was really nice too me but not too nice. I also don't want him to be mean. I don't want him to kill me or cheat on me. I want him to be loyal and trutworthy![/COLOR][/FONT]

(I hate jumping into threads as long as this one, but oh well.)

Ka-BLOOEY! (yes, tis my sound effect.) You eat the ice-cream with no bodily harm. Said ice-cream has 9,000 calories per scoop, thus going straight to your thighs.

I wish I didn't have school tomorrow due to a holiday.

bebo= Liking youtube videos (Whatever those are)

Unfortunatly, bebo likes the videos so much that it refuses to give them back. ou go see bebo one night and find out that it has committed suicide along with the tapes.

I wish that John Howard got PWNED.

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][CENTER]Yay Hanabishi! You met a handsome and polite man from this forum. Unfortunatly, he turned out to be a phycotic murder and...yes, you suffered the consequences.
Lets just say when he wants his dinner, he wants it [I]now[/I] .

[B]I wish that my garden would grow.[/B] [/CENTER] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/CENTER]

[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Huzzah Momiji! Your garden now grows the most beautiful flowers, plants, trees and fruits in the whole world and everyone pays you in order to see it. But, unfortunately for you, they all die after one month and everyone comes back for the money that they paid you, thus leaving you homeless and penniless. Sorry, Momiji.

[B]I wish that I would be a Video Game Designer. XD[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

*SPROING!!*

you are now a video game designer, working on many high-profile next-gen games. HOWEVER. you suck at designing games, the games you churn out end up being worse than unlimited saga. a huge mob of console fanboys charge your place of work and capture you. They torture you for days before finally burning you alive.

I wish that I was as talented as I claim to be.

Ka-BLOOEY! Congrats, Lord Dante. You are now the single most amazing person on planet Earth. You are charming, funny, attractive, athletic, smart, and artistic. Unfortunately, a top-secret government-sponsored organization recruits you to join their army to end an invasion of aliens as you are clearly the only human up to the task. The aliens, intrigued by your superiority, kidnap you from your figher jet and lock you in their UFO, where you will be examined as a scientific specimen for all of humanity.

I wish my package from Amazon with my manga would get delivered today, as it should.

Loaded Pistol= Play Guitar

Unfortunatly for you and everyone in your general surroundings, You never specified how well you wanted to be able to play. You therefore suck so much that, after days of constant play, a riot breaks out and your guitar is taken and burnt alive.

I wish that Assault of Pimps was legal.

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]'Mazin' Boss Powers![/B] *sping*

Congrats! Assault on Pimps is now legal. Upon hearing this, you go straight to your local neighbourhood pimp and try to fight him. You, however, do not understand that a Pimp's job is to also protect his hoes. He proceeds to pimp smack your face so hard, that you actually have the jewels from his rings lodged into your cheeck bones. Darn...

The Pimp then picks up his hoe and continues on his way.

[B]I wish I was Brock Samson from the Venture Bros. Unstoppable, Swedish, Killing Machine.[/B][/color][/size]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Gratz! You are now Brock Samson...Unfortunately, you're Brock Samson...(that's punishment enough. lol...) And if that's not bad enough, a rabid dog attacks you and eats you alive.

I wish people would quit screwing with my wishes. XD (I had to see what would happen...)[/COLOR]

KABOOM! Your wishes will no longer be messed with. However, the powers that be have decided that, in order to prevent the intent of your wishes from being twisted, maimed and/or completly ignored, they will no longer be granted. Isnt that nice of them?

I wish all anime previosly dubbed by 4Kids would be re-dubbed (and in uncensored japanese/ english) by ADV.

I wish all anime previosly dubbed by 4Kids would be re-dubbed (and in uncensored japanese/ english) by ADV.[/QUOTE]

Congrats all the shows have been redubbed but unfortuantly a crazed bomber flies over 4kids network and destroys the place.

I wish that Pokemon didn't exist.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hurrah! Now all anime that was previously dubbed by 4kids has now been dubbed, uncensored of course, by ADV. Unfortunatlly for you they still show it in the mornings. After a showing of an uncensored One Piece episode in which much blood,violence, and cursing is shown to a young nine year old. After an enraged parent catches this same nine year old trying to rip off the arms of his younger sister. She calles the brodcasting station only to learn that you are the one who caused all of this. She sue's you for your everything that you own and you soon end up broke on the streets begging for money only to buy more Anime..but then you don't have a TV..so you can't play any..to bad.

I wish I had a space ship.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I wish I had a space ship.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Well you got your spaceship but unfortunetly for you, you are driving it through space when an alien spaceship shoots you down and while you are crashing down the holes in the spaceship cause you to die from lack of oxygen while then your dead corpse collapses into the sun.

I wish I had super strength.

[quote name='Dbzman26]I wish I had a space ship.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Well you got your spaceship but unfortunetly for you, you are driving it through space when an alien spaceship shoots you down and while you are crashing down the holes in the spaceship cause you to die from lack of oxygen while then your dead corpse collapses into the sun.

I wish I had super strength.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, you have super strength.
Yet with your musles growing, you can't find any shirt big enough to fit your muslces.
Then your skin rips apart. Slowly and painfully.

I wish I was good at drawing.