OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante powers go *insert trademark used-too-often sproing! sound effect here*

You know have a very big remote control for my TV that can do anything. however, the remote turns into a dragon and eats you! for you were trespassing in the sacred realm of the DM.

I wish that I could become the most intelligent being in the multiverse.

Hooh-Hah! PWNED mad skills go!

Ziggy Stardust is now a lvl 36 dragon slayer. Unknown to you, There is sitll no such thing as dragons except for Komodo Dragons that you campaign to exterminate. The first one you meet tears off your sword arm and tears off the other for good measure.

I wish that I was the leader of Strongbadia.

Guest Ver2.0
Wish granted you are now the leader of Strongbadia unfortunatley for you your kingdom has been struck by a horrible plague that killed off everyone but you. You now rule an empty kingdom.

I wish I had the Key of The Twilight :animesmil

[FONT=Arial]You have the Key of the Twilight. Since it's [spoiler]Aura[/spoiler], there's not much you can do with it. [spoiler]She[/spoiler] doesn't talk. [spoiler]She's[/spoiler] only a computer program. And [spoiler]she[/spoiler] gives you a virus! Whatver will you do?

I wish downloading music was legal.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Amelia][FONT=Arial]You have the Key of the Twilight. Since it's [spoiler]Aura[/spoiler], there's not much you can do with it. [spoiler]She[/spoiler] doesn't talk. [spoiler]She's[/spoiler] only a computer program. And [spoiler]she[/spoiler] gives you a virus! Whatver will you do?

I wish downloading music was legal.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Congrats. They lifted the law that downloading music is a law.
But know it costs you $1000 to download a song.
Have fun getting all your favorite songs online.

I wish I could get a job...

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][gameshow-host-voice]Well, congrats, my friend. You got a job...the best job in the world! You'll be paid as much money as your little mind could imagine. All you have to do is test out the newest thing for inmates: The Bio-Death Injection 4.0![/gameshow-host-voice]

I wish I was a famous writer...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=dimgray][size=1]

[B]Congratulations![/B] You are now a famous and gifted writer. Author of a successful series of novels, you gain worldwide appeal and have millions of fans. One day on a vacations to the Rocky Mountains for skiing, your car barrels off the road and into a snow pile. You are found by one of these crazed fans who cares for you within their home. Soon however, you find out just how crazed this fan is when she ties you to your bed and breaks both your ankles with a sledge hammer.

Don't blame her, blame Stephen King...

[B]I wish Wu Tang Clan would do another reunion album.[/B][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=dimgray][size=1]

[B]Congratulations![/B] You are now a famous and gifted writer. Author of a successful series of novels, you gain worldwide appeal and have millions of fans. One day on a vacations to the Rocky Mountains for skiing, your car barrels off the road and into a snow pile. You are found by one of these crazed fans who cares for you within their home. Soon however, you find out just how crazed this fan is when she ties you to your bed and breaks both your ankles with a sledge hammer.

Don't blame her, blame Stephen King...

[B]I wish Wu Tang Clan would do another reunion album.[/B][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Wish granted... 30 years later. Wu Tang Clan's all old and gross and white-haired, and the album sucks. Angry, fans pelt them with tomatoes until they die.

I wish Nittle Grasper really existed.

Dante powers of SPROINGage go! *Sproing!*

Nittle grasper now exists. Unfortunately for you he/she/it (I really have no idea who nittle grasper is) now exists as a lvl 100 Tonberry. You get killed by his Chef's knife attack. Sucks to be you.

I wish that I had a copy of the FFVII remake for teh PS3.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Your wish has been granted Dante!

Not only are you the first homeless person on your block for shelling out an undescribable amount of money for your new PS3 system, but you've also lost all complete use of your hearing!

Looks like they re-hired Mandy Moore as Aerith's Voice actress... Again!

I wish I didn't have to pay so much for a car.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest Ver2.0
Congratulations you now only have to pay 100 dollors for any car you want. Unfortunatley for you whatever car you get will blow up on your way out of the lot and you will die in the explosion:(

I wish "The World" really existed :animesmil

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]Congratulations you now only have to pay 100 dollors for any car you want. Unfortunatley for you whatever car you get will blow up on your way out of the lot and you will die in the explosion:(

I wish "The World" really existed :animesmil[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]The world poofs into existence. Unfortunately for you for this to happen you don't exist any longer. In place of you is a 14 year old girl named Jennifer.

I wish i was the world's greatest and sexiest secret agent for MI6. Better and cooler than James Bond, 0013. That's double-o thirteen.

Later.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[QUOTE]I wish i was the world's greatest and sexiest secret agent for MI6. Better and cooler than James Bond, 0013. That's double-o thirteen.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]So be it! You are now super-sexy agent 0013.

However, your code number works unluckily against you, so does your infamous promiscuity. Durring a routine physical, MI6 informs you that you have been diagnosed with over 72 known STDs, three of which are only carried by sharks (with laser beams attached to their heads or what have you).

Better luck next time!

I wish the moon was made of Cheese![/FONT]
[/COLOR]

Dante powers of SPRIONG-age go! *sproing!*

Congrats, the moon is now made of cheese. Unfortunately this althers the moon's gravitational effect on the tides. The seas rise and we all drown. thanks a lot jackass.

I wish that I could be a Talented, well known, and well respected voice actor for ADV.

BANG! Youre now a well respected voice actor for ADV. You go on to voice many popular characters. Unfortunatly, your career hits a snag when you are abducted by rabid fangirls who have grown so attracted to your voice they want a piece of you with them always. You are chopped into several parts and distributed among the insane fangirls.

I wish i hadnt eaten all that paper during childhood.

Dante powers of Sroingage go! *sproing!*

COngrats, you didn't eat all that paper in your childhood. However the act of fulfilling your wish creates a time paradox in which you are changed into a duracell AA battery. sucks to be you.

I wish I owned a first edition copy of every marvel graphic novel in creation.

[QUOTE]I wish I owned a first edition copy of every marvel graphic novel in creation.[/QUOTE]

Wish granted. You now own a first edition of every marvel graphic novel in the world. Unfortunatly, you also attract the unwanted attention of several marvel fanboys who have decided to hold a convention in your house. They get into a fight over a continuity paradox, resulting in a large large sweaty exchange of shouts that drives you to the depts of insanity. You finally snap and go on a killing spree after one of the fanboys accidently spits on your first edition Spiderman #36.

Unfortunatly, the torment doesnt end there. After killing said fanboys, you realise that there is now heaps of bloody corpses spread all over your first editiond. In a depressed state, you shoot yourself.

I wish the world could be sent spiraling (yes it must move in a spiral) into the sun. NOW.

*crazy music and weird lights*

Bang you've got the first of every marvel comic.
UNfortunately whenyou get them they weren't covered so there was heavy storms.
And ther'e nothing but slop left.

I wish I was a neko-hanyou with inuyasha for a bf. Aww Puppy

[COLOR=Magenta]Super Magic of Ruining Wishes Go!![/COLOR]

You are a half-cat demon and Inuyasha is your boyfriend. One problem. Actually, several problems. Namely the walking corpse psycho***** Kikyo, my loverly feather boa wearing Sesshomaru, a very pissed off Kagome, and eye shadow wearing Naraku. The girls are angry because they want Inuyasha as a boyfriend. Naraku and Sesshy want to kill him and make his life as horrible as possible. You are impaled by two sacred arrows, poison claws, and one of those freaky tentacles. Inuyasha goes back to pining over Kikyo and cheating on Kagome, because he would be just as horrible a boyfriend in real life as he is on the show.

I wish I were adopted by Bill Gates and given full access to his fortune.

Congradulations. Thanks to Bill Gates, you are now one of the richest people in the world! Unfortunatly, your parents/guardians dont take kindly to his "adoption policy" (I.E. bribing the relative officials). They hire an incompetent hitman who is (suprisingly) successful in killing Bill Gates. Unfortunatly, he is linked back to your parents so your parents are arrested and you dont get any inheritence. Worse still, your things were sold to pay the hitman so you now wander the streets hungry.

I wish that certain close friends were no longer dense (I.E. they understood my hints better).

Guest Ver2.0
Congratulations you're now "legendary" unfortunatley for you the only way you could be legendary was to die in cambat. So you are now dead:(

I wish I had a cookie :animesmil