OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[QUOTE=tanukioh]O.o POOF! anime is gone, and the worshipers of it experience all the bad things in life. they become thieves and murders. one night they kill you in a blind rage. :( and to think, Anime was keeping them sane.

^_^ I wish I was a tanuki (link to what a tanuki is: [url]http://www.youkaimura.org/tanuki.htm[/url])[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Yay, you're now a fox dog demon thingy. Totally sweet, right? But alas, you quickly realize that this whole time you were alergic to foxes and now you are alergic to yourself. You spend the rest of your days coughing and sneezing between every word. You are also obviously alergic to others of your kind so you die alone of old age.

Hmmm....don't dogs hunt foxes in some cases? ::shrug::

I wish i had a pet moose named Finnigan.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Yay, you're now a fox dog demon thingy. Totally sweet, right? But alas, you quickly realize that this whole time you were alergic to foxes and now you are alergic to yourself. You spend the rest of your days coughing and sneezing between every word. You are also obviously alergic to others of your kind so you die alone of old age.

Hmmm....don't dogs hunt foxes in some cases? ::shrug::

I wish i had a pet moose named Finnigan.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]BAM BAM BAM!!!!![/SIZE]You now have a moose named Finnigan but before you play with it or anything Finnigan ran away to be with a girl moose and have kids. So sorry but at least you had one for at least a second or two.

I wish I was never born.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits][SIZE=4]BAM BAM BAM!!!!![/SIZE]You now have a moose named Finnigan but before you play with it or anything Finnigan ran away to be with a girl moose and have kids. So sorry but at least you had one for at least a second or two.

I wish I was never born.[/QUOTE]
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) Boom you where never born and all of your friends are depressed becasue they have no one around. O.o sadly they all form a cult and kill themselves.

^_^ I wish I could be kidnapped by a pretty girl, who refused to ill or hurt me. >.> <.< (:P let's see what you guys come up with.)

Also, everyone, please not a Tanuki is a RACCOON-dog.

[QUOTE=tanukioh](NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) Boom you where never born and all of your friends are depressed becasue they have no one around. O.o sadly they all form a cult and kill themselves.

^_^ I wish I could be kidnapped by a pretty girl, who refused to ill or hurt me. >.> <.< (:P let's see what you guys come up with.)

Also, everyone, please not a Tanuki is a RACCOON-dog.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you've been kidnapped by a pretty girl who unfortunately finds you so repulsive she can't bare to be in the same room as you, let alone be around you long enough to hurt you. In a last desperate act she shoots herself to get away from you, thus leaving you tied up and left to starve to death.

I wish I was God for a week.[/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Bam, you've been kidnapped by a pretty girl who unfortunately finds you so repulsive she can't bare to be in the same room as you, let alone be around you long enough to hurt you. In a last desperate act she shoots herself to get away from you, thus leaving you tied up and left to starve to death.

I wish I was God for a week.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
BOOSH! your god for a week...too bad you mess things up so bad that the real god sends you to a pit of icy fire for 100000000000000000000000 years.

I wish I was the Monkey king!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]BOOSH! your god for a week...too bad you mess things up so bad that the real god sends you to a pit of icy fire for 100000000000000000000000 years.

I wish I was the Monkey king![/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]ZIZAMBAZOOOOOO!!! You are now the monkey king. After years and years of monkey poverty the monkeyes decide to revolt against the king monkey in a bloody civil war. The main areas of fighting occur in middle and souther Africa with other minor battles in other monkey populated areas. After 3 years of a bloody monkey civil war the monkey rebellion is nearly defeated. They send their last resort, a monkey peace treaty filled with a deadly monkey virus. You, just as in the story of the trojan horse, accept this peace treaty willingly. You open the monkey peace treaty and is immediately taken ill. But what the monkey rebellion failed to realize was that this virus is extremely contagious. Eventually all the monkeys of the world are taken ill. And since humans are so closely related to monkeys genetically they all die too. And now with monkeys and humans out of the picture Tanukis rule the world. That's right, RACCOON-dogs and not fox dogs. ^L^;

I wish all meanings of phrases and words were taken literally but none were removed. Example: an eskimo pie is a pie made of a real eskimo.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I wish all meanings of phrases and words were taken literally but none were removed. Example: an eskimo pie is a pie made of a real eskimo.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, language has been changed forever by your wish. Unfortunately the day you make your wish, in a moment of anger you tell your mother to **** off. What happens next causes you to get a knife and slice out your eyes and eventually bleed to death.

I wish I had the greatest personal library ever.

[For those going for the illiteracy route, come on, try harder.][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Bam, language has been changed forever by your wish. Unfortunately the day you make your wish, in a moment of anger you tell your mother to **** off. What happens next causes you to get a knife and slice out your eyes and eventually bleed to death.

I wish I had the greatest personal library ever.

[For those going for the illiteracy route, come on, try harder.][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]BING BANG BOOM. You've now got the greatest personal library ever. The down side is that it also includes adult books. Your mother and other self respecting woman now hates you. Luckily though every straight guy on the planet now wants to be your friend, sorta. ^L^ So long story short, if you like girls then you'll end up alone or start to like boys. (i don't know if you're a guy or girl. ^J^;)

I wish i was the DDR champion of the world.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]BING BANG BOOM. You've now got the greatest personal library ever. The down side is that it also includes adult books. Your mother and other self respecting woman now hates you. Luckily though every straight guy on the planet now wants to be your friend, sorta. ^L^ So long story short, if you like girls then you'll end up alone or start to like boys. (i don't know if you're a guy or girl. ^J^;)

I wish i was the DDR champion of the world.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE]
magical Pie-boom!!! O_O You are now the DDR champ. not because you are good, but because everyone else suddenly stinks. >.> Too bad. now no one wants to play and you'll be dancing your self crazy forever on a forgotten game. :(

^_^ I wish that this wish wouldn't go wrong in any way: I wish I was the Tanuki king!

[COLOR=Sienna]Wait, sorry, what did you say? Didn't catch all that... something about being the king of the... Tanuki? Yes, that was it.

Ok, fine, whatever - you're now the king of the Tanuki. You are far from a benevolent king, and you are prone to putting your subjects to death. Eventually, you have every one of your servents beheaded, including your executioner. As you climb the pike to place his head amongst the rest of them, you slip and fall to your death. Irony, yes?

I wish I had a Cuban cigar.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=slategray]Done. You have a Cuban cigar. However, after you have enjoyed it, you somehow find out how you obtained it. It was a Black Market Cuban cigar. That's right. BLACK MARKET. And, investigating further, you trace the person who was, err... [I]'distributing'[/I] these cigars. You find out the makers of this type of cigar has the main ingredient of, oh noes, Cuban children. Good job. You smoked a Cuban child. Now you wonder why you ever investigated at all. (Why? Because I told you to.)

I wish I owned the Cookie Monster. So we could make sweet cookies.[/color][/size]

Huzzah, you own the Cookie Monster. Unfortunately, Sesame Street is being a tight a** when it comes to kids, and cookies are now only a "sometimes" food. After eating one too many, Cookie Monster sends you to get help. You go on Sesame Street: Fat Camp Special. You were okay with your body before, but since the adults say it's bad to be fat, you develop low self-esteem and depression. Too bad we can't let kids be kids and have a cookie.

I wish America (my dear home country) would rethink its contradictory "values."

[QUOTE=silver_blade]Huzzah, you own the Cookie Monster. Unfortunately, Sesame Street is being a tight a** when it comes to kids, and cookies are now only a "sometimes" food. After eating one too many, Cookie Monster sends you to get help. You go on Sesame Street: Fat Camp Special. You were okay with your body before, but since the adults say it's bad to be fat, you develop low self-esteem and depression. Too bad we can't let kids be kids and have a cookie.

I wish America (my dear home country) would rethink its contradictory "values."[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]WOOH!!!![/SIZE] America has now had the chance to rethink it's contradictory values! Good for you! But when they did everything went wrong and shot the president and the congress for allowing such a thing in the U.S.

I wish I wasn't always shy.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits][SIZE=4]WOOH!!!![/SIZE] America has now had the chance to rethink it's contradictory values! Good for you! But when they did everything went wrong and shot the president and the congress for allowing such a thing in the U.S.

I wish I wasn't always shy.[/QUOTE]
POOF!! O_O NO MORE SHY!! >.> Unfortunately you warm up to the wrong guy and he steals all your stuff when you invite him to your house

I wish cool stuff happened to me.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Woo you are now cool, Unfortunally for you though, You get so cool that your head literally explodes sending a new kind of head exploding virus over the country. However a side effect of this is that everyone who has their head exploded turns into a zombie. Leaving a developed country into a third world, zombie infested country. Leaving the only option to have to nuke the entire country and it is all your fault to bad.

I wish I had an awesome fighter jet plane. Most likely one with stealth capibilites.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Woo you are now cool, Unfortunally for you though, You get so cool that your head literally explodes sending a new kind of head exploding virus over the country. However a side effect of this is that everyone who has their head exploded turns into a zombie. Leaving a developed country into a third world, zombie infested country. Leaving the only option to have to nuke the entire country and it is all your fault to bad.

I wish I had an awesome fighter jet plane. Most likely one with stealth capibilites.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
O.o BOOM! you hava jet with stealth capabilities, but the mafia rigged it to go boom after 300 miles. >.> Too bad. It already had 299 miles on it when you got it.

O.o I WISH I HAD BAT WINGS!!!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]O.o BOOM! you hava jet with stealth capabilities, but the mafia rigged it to go boom after 300 miles. >.> Too bad. It already had 299 miles on it when you got it.

O.o I WISH I HAD BAT WINGS!!![/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you now have bat wings, unfortunately to have bat wings means you're now a bat and have to suffer all the annoying bat drawbacks like crap eye-sight in favour of sonar. Even worse one day you accidentally fly into the house of a PETA member who feels that you're not fairing well in the wild due to being underweight and builds you a dark little box where you're now to exist forever without any contact.

[B]I wish HD virtual reality games existed.[/B][/SIZE]

[B]I wish HD virtual reality games existed.[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Woohoo, HD virtual reality games exist but unfortunetly the games themselves are so stupid that nobody likes them and they discontinue them and the entire video game franchise,boohoo.

I wish I had DSL.

Huzzah Huzzizzle! HD Virtual reality games now exist for real! Sadly for you, the game developers decided to go with the "extreme real, really real" approach to their games, and you end up with nothing but a bunch of games like Virtua House Sitter, Lawn Mower 3: Weeds Revenge, and Ultiomo Drying Paint Watcher. You finally commit suicide when the latest overhyped game turns out to be International Ironing championships 2006.

I wish for a singing cat.

[QUOTE=Lost Lightbulb]
I wish for a singing cat.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]^Viola, you now have a singing cat. Unfortunatly this cat only sings one song, which is the song that never ends, twenty four hours a day, 365 days, day and night. Unfortunatly you can't get rid of it either because it is charmed to be with you for life. How unlucky for you!

I wish I could go to Italy again. :animesmil [/COLOR]

[size=1]You can go to Italy again. However, by the time you could go, you are 85 and fragile. You take one step in Italy and break your neck at the airport. You [i]did[/i] go to Italy though :3

I wish that The Netherlands Antilles would have their exams an hour earlier, so that I could just take my exam answers back home (now I can't because I would be able to pass them over to the Antilles.)[/size]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]You can go to Italy again. However, by the time you could go, you are 85 and fragile. You take one step in Italy and break your neck at the airport. You [i]did[/i] go to Italy though :3

I wish that The Netherlands Antilles would have their exams an hour earlier, so that I could just take my exam answers back home (now I can't because I would be able to pass them over to the Antilles.)[/size][/QUOTE]

Bam!! The Netherlands Antilles have had their exams 1 hour earlier so you could take your exanm. But when they did, they didn't tell you so missed you exam day and would have to take it again a month later.

I wish I had angel wings

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits]Bam!! The Netherlands Antilles have had their exams 1 hour earlier so you could take your exanm. But when they did, they didn't tell you so missed you exam day and would have to take it again a month later.

I wish I had angel wings[/QUOTE]
POOF! angel wings for you, but you can't fly with them. o.o they are just for show. >.> and now everyone looks at you funny when you walk down the street.

I wish I could face my fear of heights and win!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]POOF! angel wings for you, but you can't fly with them. o.o they are just for show. >.> and now everyone looks at you funny when you walk down the street.

I wish I could face my fear of heights and win![/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hey look, who squirrel dude ran into....Wish Granted, you now have overcome your acrophobia. Next Tuesday, you'll go on a roller coaster, in Vegas.....Unfortunately it's the Manhattan Express At New York New York, the longest roller coaster in Vegas, the ride starts and when you hit the loop, all of the other passengers around you are all anorexic, so the gravity has nothing to push down on, the car falls and......Ow.....Death By Roller Coaster.....Good tribute to Final Destination III, though....

I wish I wasnt a guardian demon.

Leon[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=DarkRed]Hey look, who squirrel dude ran into....Wish Granted, you now have overcome your acrophobia. Next Tuesday, you'll go on a roller coaster, in Vegas.....Unfortunately it's the Manhattan Express At New York New York, the longest roller coaster in Vegas, the ride starts and when you hit the loop, all of the other passengers around you are all anorexic, so the gravity has nothing to push down on, the car falls and......Ow.....Death By Roller Coaster.....Good tribute to Final Destination III, though....

I wish I wasnt a guardian demon.

Leon[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you are no longer a Guardian Demon, unfortunately for you that means you're just like the rest of us mortals around here, weak, pathetic and utterly alone. Having experienced such great power you now find yourself unable to continue such a bland existence and promptly commit suicide, being sent to Hell for doing so and now tortured for the rest of eternity by your old work colleagues.

I wish Humanity ruled the stars.[/SIZE]