OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits]Okay and ll: poof:ll you have steak but sorry you have to cook it by yourself since you didn't ask for it to be cooked so there! I hope you a stove or a BBQ. If you don't, well too bad just eat it raw.

I wish for a new computer.[/QUOTE]

As long as I have a steak ;)

*poof* you have a new Pc.
It is even a laptop.
But you don't have internet connetion.
To make it worse, the Pc can't even have a connetion with the internet.
Poor you. Unless you just wanted to keep notes...

I wish I had a brand new bike!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]yay for no more projects.
But for the rest of you school life, instead of doing projects you will
copy the dictionary 7 times 3 times a week. But,hey, you don't have anymore projects!
Okay, i wish....
i wish my mom and dad would stop fighting so much.
DONE! ^^[/FONT]

Guest Ver2.0
Wish granted. Your parents don't fight anymore instead they blame everything on you and decide to send you to military school :animecry:

I wish I would stop gettin in trouble at school for junk I didn't do :animeswea

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]Wish granted. Your parents don't fight anymore instead they blame everything on you and decide to send you to military school :animecry:

I wish I would stop gettin in trouble at school for junk I didn't do :animeswea[/QUOTE]

Well if you insist.^BAM^
You are now not in any trouble any more but you blabbed to your teacher about something you were blamed for and now all your friends think that you're a total idiot and a tattle tale.Hahahahaha! :D

I wish I had more video games!

[FONT=Arial]Oh boy, you have more video games. They kidnap you and keep you hostage in your room. You have to play them all the time. You miss school and the only exercise you get is when DDR rips you out of Soul Calibur's clutches. The video games will never let you leave or stop playing, so that's what you do the rest of your life. You forget about your friends and they forget about you. Your captors are the only things you care about.

Step it up, step it up. I wish I hated meat products.[/FONT]

Guest Ver2.0
Yay! You now hate meat products but sadly you hate them because you are deathly allergic to them because of this one of your enemies hunts you down, ties you up. and forces you to eat meat until you die :animedepr

I wish there was a store near me that sold decent anime :animesmil

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits][I]POOf[/I] There are now stores that sold good anime but none that you like. All they sell are ones that seem boring to you but others think that they are cool.

I wish I had season passes to Great America.[/QUOTE]
KA-FRIGGIN-BOOM!! ^_^ you got teh passes! Unfotunately Great America is blown up before you can get there, so all that's left is a desert, 2 mice and a crazy guy named Jim.

>.> I wish I could go visit my GF. ^_^ (she lives a long way away from me)

[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits][I]POOf[/I] There are now stores that sold good anime but none that you like. All they sell are ones that seem boring to you but others think that they are cool.

I wish I had season passes to Great America.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you now have the Great America season passes you've always desired, unfortunately for you while queuing up to one of the rides you accidentally brush past a rather nasty looking biker who proceeds to bludgeon you to death with a queue railing.

I wish Anime ceased to exist and people who worship it can experience some semblance of a normal life.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=tanukioh]KA-FRIGGIN-BOOM!! ^_^ you got teh passes! Unfotunately Great America is blown up before you can get there, so all that's left is a desert, 2 mice and a crazy guy named Jim.

>.> I wish I could go visit my GF. ^_^ (she lives a long way away from me)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3]BAM!![/SIZE] You can now visit you GF but unfortunalty she left to go see you and is now coming back since you couldn't meet her at the air port. Sorry. :(

I wish I could go over to friends house this weekend.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits][SIZE=3]BAM!![/SIZE] You can now visit you GF but unfortunalty she left to go see you and is now coming back since you couldn't meet her at the air port. Sorry. :(

I wish I could go over to friends house this weekend.[/QUOTE]
BAMZ!! your there, but they kidnap you and tie you up in the closet so you can never ever leave them. O.o

I wish my GF would call me tonight, and we could talk happily for a while.

[QUOTE=tanukioh]BAMZ!! your there, but they kidnap you and tie you up in the closet so you can never ever leave them. O.o

I wish my GF would call me tonight, and we could talk happily for a while.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][I]Boom!!![/SIZE][/I] your GF has just called you but when your talking all happily and stuff you suddenly hear her breaking up with you and then loose her signal. The last thing you hear is help me.

I wish I had a $1000.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits][SIZE=3][I]Boom!!![/SIZE][/I] your GF has just called you but when your talking all happily and stuff you suddenly hear her breaking up with you and then loose her signal. The last thing you hear is help me.

I wish I had a $1000.[/QUOTE]
POOF! you have $1000, but someone steals it from you while you aren't looking

I wish my GF and I could be together (in the same place I mean) and play around with duct tape, seeing how could make the best whatever with it.

[SIZE=4]KA KA KA KA KA KA BOOM!![/SIZE]You and your GF are now together in the same place and you are both having a great time when she realizes that someone has been following you both and they kidnap her and put duct tape around her mouth and tied you up with duct tape.

I wish I could fly.

Guest Ver2.0
Yay you can now fly, but sadly you have a cape, and while you are flying you get sucked into a jet engine :animedepr

I wish I was in Heaven :animesmil

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]Yay you can now fly, but sadly you have a cape, and while you are flying you get sucked into a jet engine :animedepr

I wish I was in Heaven :animesmil[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you are now in Heaven, unfortunately as nothing interesting ever happens in Paradise because everything is always so good you turn stark raving mad and are kicked down to Hell so nobody else is bothered by your antics. You now have to spend the rest of eternity in Hell completely bonkers.

Seeing as it wasn't answered before, I'll go again. I wish Anime ceased to exist and people who worship it can experience some semblance of a normal life.[/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Ver2.0]Yay you can now fly, but sadly you have a cape, and while you are flying you get sucked into a jet engine :animedepr

I wish I was in Heaven :animesmil[/QUOTE]
Ok, but the bad part is, YOUR DEAD!! O_O >.> On top of that, each day you spend in heave, you rot a little more until you don't exist anymore. why? because you wizzed in god's wine!

^_^ I wish I had good luck when I tried to call my gf

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Master of Death]Now you have become an angel! But you a ghost and no one can see you and don't even remember that you exist.

I wish that I could be a demon.[/QUOTE]
POOF! your a demon, but unfroturnately you're in hell and burning up, in extreme agony.

O.o I wish my gf would come up here and take me with her to Florida. ^_^ VACATION TIME!! WOOO!!!

Congratulations on going to Florida with your girlfriend. While you visit the beach together, some random bikini chick comes up and kisses you. Your gf thinks you have cheated on her, so she breaks up with you and leaves you stranded in Florida. You no longer have lodging, you only have the one pair of swim trunks for clothing, and you lost your wallet. You are homeless, penniless, and shirtless in an unfamiliar state. Sucks to be you.

I wish I had the complete sound track to Cowboy Bebop, every single lovely tune.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=silver_blade]Congratulations on going to Florida with your girlfriend. While you visit the beach together, some random bikini chick comes up and kisses you. Your gf thinks you have cheated on her, so she breaks up with you and leaves you stranded in Florida. You no longer have lodging, you only have the one pair of swim trunks for clothing, and you lost your wallet. You are homeless, penniless, and shirtless in an unfamiliar state. Sucks to be you.

I wish I had the complete sound track to Cowboy Bebop, every single lovely tune.[/QUOTE]
KA-BOOM!! you have all the songs, but too bad, you go deaf before you can hear them. :( sorry.

I wish I was magic!!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]KA-BOOM!! you have all the songs, but too bad, you go deaf before you can hear them. :( sorry.

I wish I was magic!![/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you are now magical, unfortunately being magical means inherent drawbacks, which in your case as a genie means you get to spent eternity in a lamp buried beneath a few hundred million tons of sand, that is unless someone happens to come across you, which means you have to grant them their wishes without any say in the matter. And I thought my job sucked.

For the third time [I'm starting to think people are intentionally avoiding it]. I wish Anime ceased to exist and people who worship it can experience some semblance of a normal life. [/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Bam, you are now magical, unfortunately being magical means inherent drawbacks, which in your case as a genie means you get to spent eternity in a lamp buried beneath a few hundred million tons of sand, that is unless someone happens to come across you, which means you have to grant them their wishes without any say in the matter. And I thought my job sucked.

For the third time [I'm starting to think people are intentionally avoiding it]. I wish Anime ceased to exist and people who worship it can experience some semblance of a normal life. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]
O.o POOF! anime is gone, and the worshipers of it experience all the bad things in life. they become thieves and murders. one night they kill you in a blind rage. :( and to think, Anime was keeping them sane.

^_^ I wish I was a tanuki (link to what a tanuki is: [url]http://www.youkaimura.org/tanuki.htm[/url])