OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[QUOTE=Lost Lightbulb]Pa-da-dada-pongo! You now have the ability to kill your enemies without being caught, and immediately you god on a killing spree, eliminating your foes while the cops munch their doughnuts.

However, your enemies, upon realising you could whack them without so much as an inquiry, turn and become "friends" just so you can't kill them without being noticed. When the timing is right, they beat you to death in a blind rage.

I wish Superman Returns was never made.[/QUOTE]

Superman Returns was never made and now everyone who liked it blamed you for losing everything they loved and now you were put in jail for it.

I wish I had more Pocky.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You've got more cocky! Unfortunatly, you become so cocky you often boarder on arrogance. As a result, many of your friends and family hate you, and you live out your life a total jackass.

*Note: any and all typos are the result of the user (You) and the Wishmaker is in no way responsible.*

(Sorry, I had no idea what pocky was, and there was no way in hell I was going to put that in Google...)

Same old fear... How I wish... how I wish you were here.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Cygnus X-1][COLOR=Sienna']Same old fear... How I wish... how I wish you were here.[/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, I'm here and unfortunately for you, you interrupted my in the middle of exceptionally important work that would have made the rest of my life a roaring success. Furious I bludgeon you to death with the monitor and call it a day.

I wish there was a function to allow all OB members to play Guild Wars together, regardless of internet speed. [/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Zakarias.exe]Unfortunately for you, your parents caught you beating off to a newbie female user and disconnected you from the internet.

I wish I were a sexy, non-butch woman. =O[/QUOTE]
KABOOM!! O.o You = sexy, non-butch woman! o.o unfortunately, your sooo sexy that every straight guy and non-straight girl want to be with you. >.> so they all kidnap you and fight over who gets to keep you. o.O crappish, cause you get caught in the crossfire.

^_^ I WISH TO HAVE MUCH FUN IN FLORIDA THIS WEEKEND!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]KABOOM!! O.o You = sexy, non-butch woman! o.o unfortunately, your sooo sexy that every straight guy and non-straight girl want to be with you. >.> so they all kidnap you and fight over who gets to keep you. o.O crappish, cause you get caught in the crossfire.

^_^ I WISH TO HAVE MUCH FUN IN FLORIDA THIS WEEKEND![/QUOTE]

Florida has been occupied by Fidel Castro. You and your family are mowed down by his troops.

I wish that life were an anime.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Zakarias.exe]Florida has been occupied by Fidel Castro. You and your family are mowed down by his troops.

I wish that life were an anime.[/QUOTE]
KABOOM! Life's an anime! Castro's got the Angel Arm. o.o he shoots you. o.O Too bad you're not a super-powered anime character..

I wish I knew the truth!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]KABOOM! Life's an anime! Castro's got the Angel Arm. o.o he shoots you. o.O Too bad you're not a super-powered anime character..

I wish I knew the truth![/QUOTE]

Poof! You now know all of the truths of the world. Unfortunately, they are not truths that you would like to hear. You become emo and you kill yourself.

I wish I were a neko!

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Zakarias.exe]Poof! You now know all of the truths of the world. Unfortunately, they are not truths that you would like to hear. You become emo and you kill yourself.

I wish I were a neko![/QUOTE]
^_^ KABOOM! you are a neko, but you get picked up by some bratty kid who abuses you by stuffing you into a pillow case and swinging you around til you puke, then tossing you into a wall. o.o every day.... >.> you don't make it past 2 weeks.

o.O I wish I was a tanuki with wings!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]^_^ KABOOM! you are a neko, but you get picked up by some bratty kid who abuses you by stuffing you into a pillow case and swinging you around til you puke, then tossing you into a wall. o.o every day.... >.> you don't make it past 2 weeks.

o.O I wish I was a tanuki with wings![/QUOTE]

O.o;; I don't know what a "tanuki" is, but you transform into my vision of what a "tanuki" is...with wings...

...unfortunately, my vision of what a "tanuki" is is completely wrong, and you turn emo...again...but you're more emo because "tanuki"s are giant blocks of tofu and thus cannot kill themselves. You suffer immensely for the rest of eternity because "tanuki"s don't die of old age.

[quote name='Lord of Spirits']o.O I wish I was a tanuki with wings![/quote]

You are now tanuki with wings but you got killed and where buried very far away.

I wish I had Falling Up's new Cd[/QUOTE]

Ha! I beat you to him!

You have "Falling Up's" new CD, but it sucks immensely. You begin listening to "Hawthorne Heights", and your life is ruined.

I wish I were cool.

[QUOTE=Tical]You are now cool. But cool people are emo kids as well, and you have become what you so despise! Now you cut your wrists...

I wish I could write a novel[/QUOTE]

You write a super-awesome erotic novel that gains national infamy and renown.

Unfortunately, all males begin chafing horribly.

I wish I had a softer mattress.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Zakarias.exe]You write a super-awesome erotic novel that gains national infamy and renown.

Unfortunately, all males begin chafing horribly.

I wish I had a softer mattress.[/QUOTE]
KAKA BOOM!! ^_^ You have a softer mattress.. o.o but it's soo hugably soft thta you can't climb out of bed...EVER! O_O

I wish I had a turtle shell. ^_^

[QUOTE=tanukioh]KAKA BOOM!! ^_^ You have a softer mattress.. o.o but it's soo hugably soft thta you can't climb out of bed...EVER! O_O

I wish I had a turtle shell. ^_^[/QUOTE]

A turtle shell appears on your back. Unfortunately, it weighs as much as an elephant and you are crushed.

I wish I had my own army.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Zakarias.exe]A turtle shell appears on your back. Unfortunately, it weighs as much as an elephant and you are crushed.

I wish I had my own army.[/QUOTE]
SMADOOSH! your own army!! ^_^ but you are a horrible leader and the revolt agaisnt you.

I wish my wishes would stop backfiring.

[QUOTE=tanukioh]SMADOOSH! your own army!! ^_^ but you are a horrible leader and the revolt agaisnt you.

I wish my wishes would stop backfiring.[/QUOTE]

Your wishes stop "backfiring".

Unfortunately, you are now bored to death...and you die. >.<

I wish I had a life.

[QUOTE=tanukioh]SMADOOSH! your own army!! ^_^ but you are a horrible leader and the revolt agaisnt you.

I wish my wishes would stop backfiring.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red]*beeeep**automated voice* Due to Mr Fury's physical and mental exhaustion We have generated this response:*Mr. Fury's voice* *insert twlight zone music here* ok, I'm going to grant squirrel man's wish........There your wishes stop backfiring, You notice how lame your life becomes after getting everything you want, Thus you become emo and slit your wrists. Then you pass on and everyone forgets about the squirrel man.

I wish that the UK's coastline wasnt all rocks, just all beaches, so I can surf again

^___^

*automated voice* thank you for your time.

*beeep/line disconnection*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=Red]*beeeep**automated voice* Due to Mr Fury's physical and mental exhaustion We have generated this response:*Mr. Fury's voice* *insert twlight zone music here* ok, I'm going to grant squirrel man's wish........There your wishes stop backfiring, You notice how lame your life becomes after getting everything you want, Thus you become emo and slit your wrists. Then you pass on and everyone forgets about the squirrel man.

I wish that the UK's coastline wasnt all rocks, just all beaches, so I can surf again

^___^

*automated voice* thank you for your time.

*beeep/line disconnection*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Bam! The rocks are all gone.

Unfortunately, they have been replaced by colossal crabs.

I wish I had crabs.

[QUOTE=Zakarias.exe]Bam! The rocks are all gone.

Unfortunately, they have been replaced by colossal crabs.

I wish I had crabs.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red]*beeeep**automated voice* Due to Mr Fury's physical and mental exhaustion We have generated this response:*Mr. Fury's voice* There you have crabs, but you didnt speicify what kind of crab you wanted. There you now have Vegas Crabs. And now you cant "do it" without scratching yourself profusely before you start.

I wish I could stop being so closed minded on having romantic feelings about the opposite sex.

*automated voice* thank you for your time

*beeep/line disconnection*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=Red]
I wish I could stop being so closed minded on having romantic feelings about the opposite sex.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

POOF! You stop thinking with what's in your pants.

I wish this thread didnt look like an excuse to get your post count up.

[quote name='lea']I wish this thread didnt look like an excuse to get your post count up.[/quote][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Congratulations! Your wish is granted! A warning will now be given that further posts that do not provide more than a simple conclusion to someone?s wish will result in the thread being closed. Lets try to be a little more creative here people. Try to do more than just a sentence or two, if you look back through the thread you will find plenty of examples like this one: [QUOTE=Cygnus X-1][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations. You're a ghost. You're big and scary and have a fondness for poessessing unused undergarments.

Unfortunatly, you just ****** with the wrong man's underpants. He calls the ghostbusters, and than all of a sudden Bill Murray in a jumpsuit shows up, with Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, and that black guy who's name no one ever remembers, in toe. They ghostbust your *** and suck you into that giant washingmachine thingie, and than they neautrialize you. Pwnt.[B]

I wish I was Jerry Springer.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]So lets follow it and keep the thread running.

I wish that I could do anything I wanted for just one day.[/COLOR]

A-brick-and-adder! You can now do anything you want for just one day, so you skip school, walking out on the teacher who waves back at you smiling and saying "have a wonderful day!" and go off to do anything you want to do.

Sadly, time flies when you're having fun, and it does when you want to really screw up a wish as well! Due to your hefty demands from the day in regards of what you fill the time with, you cause a rift in the space-time continu-thingy which turns the entire day into a literal 5 minutes. You still do everything you want to do, but at such lightning speed you spontaneously combust as a result of the massive amounts of friction and energy generated.

Because I got nothing in Sunfall's will, :animesmil I Wish Martha Stewart was a zombie running for president.

Martha Stuart is now a zombie running for president. Naturally she wins in a landslide vote... and now we have Martha Stuart as a zombie for president!!!!

Naturally, she eats the brains of all the cabinet members and slowly chews through congress. America finally becomes the great country our forefathers invisioned.

I wish I lived in Japan