OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=silver_blade]Congratulations, tanukioh, you have a UFO. It is too bad that the aliens inside of it decide to abduct you. You return to Earth forty years later after being the recipient of many freaky tests and probes. No one believes you were taken away by aliens, so you get stuck in an insane asylum upon your return.

I wish I play the ocarina better than anyone else on earth.[/QUOTE]
KABOOm! no one plays the ocarina better than you. o.o but that's just because everyone stinks now.

I wish I had the body of a god! (Side note, BUDDHA IS NOT A GOD, HE'S AN ENLIGHETENED LEADER!! >.> buddism does have some gods, though)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=tanukioh]
I wish I had the body of a god![/QUOTE]
*Poof*
Congrats, you have the body of God.
But now you are everywhere at once, and you are a spirit whithout a fleshly body.
No one can see you, yet you can see everybody.
Have fun with your O' so specail spirit body.

I wish I was a good singer.

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Congrats ! Your a great singer now.. In fact you sing sooo well that you can't stop singing.. After a few years ppl get tired of you singing all the time and in the end you become a lousy singer again.. Havent been here in a long time so cant think of anything bad..

Anyways.. I wish to be the best comedian on earth[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Anyways.. I wish to be the best comedian on earth[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You're the greatest comedian on Earth. Congratulations.

Too bad the innhabitants of Mars think you're so funny, they kidnap you and take you back to thier home planet.

Now you must live out the rest of your years telling jokes to angry martians. Sucks for you.

I wish the [URL=http://www.leekspin.com/.][u]Leek Spin Girl[/u][/URL] ruled the universe.
[/size]

[QUOTE=sakurasuka][size=1]You're the greatest comedian on Earth. Congratulations.

Too bad the innhabitants of Mars think you're so funny, they kidnap you and take you back to thier home planet.

Now you must live out the rest of your years telling jokes to angry martians. Sucks for you.

I wish the [URL=http://www.leekspin.com/.][u]Leek Spin Girl[/u][/URL] ruled the universe.
[/size][/QUOTE]

First I must say that is high teir!

Okay.
Your wish was granted.
Everyone has to have a leekspin licence otherwise they are aressted.
There is one thing they forgot...
to make the licence. Everyone is in jail. And its all your wish-es fault.

I wish I had alot of plush dolls for show :)

Congratulations, you now have a lot of plush dolls for show. Unfortunately, the Plushie Hunters break into your house and take them all from you. You spiral into a deep depression from lack of your cuddly friends.

I wish I my gym grade had been 97 instead of 87 so my GPA would not have gone down.

[QUOTE=silver_blade]Congratulations, you now have a lot of plush dolls for show. Unfortunately, the Plushie Hunters break into your house and take them all from you. You spiral into a deep depression from lack of your cuddly friends.

I wish I my gym grade had been 97 instead of 87 so my GPA would not have gone down.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]pryokentic martyr powers go! *sound effect* there, wish granted. but instead of just going the easy way.....you turn to steroids for an instant answer. one day you forget to lock up your locker. the PE teacher(s) conduct a secret locker room check.they open your locker. and out falls the needles and pills. you are now sentened to take five more years of Phys Ed. you contract titanus, from those [black market] needles. and end up six feet under.

I wish I could stay with the girl in my sig, forever, even after our physical bodies diminish.[radiodiva07]

thank you for your time.

Leon.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=DarkRed]I wish I could stay with the girl in my sig, forever, even after our physical bodies diminish.[radiodiva07]

thank you for your time.

Leon.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you and your girlfriend can now stay together forever, because unfortunately to make this wish the pair of you are conjoined in a single body, with both your minds inhabiting one skull. Unable to show any true affection for one another and with no privacy of thoughts, you go mad and eventually die from stress. Even more unfortunate however is that even in the hereafter you two are still joined making eternity that much more unpleasant.

I wish there was no war. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
I wish there was no war. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Bam! There is now no war but in the end therer was no more people. Good going. And also everyone in hell blamed you so now you were in trouble and went to jail in hell.

I wish I had a TVO.

*boom*, you have TVO. It also came with the souls of all the puppies you have kicked-and there not too happy with you.

*I wish akamaru was my dog and he obeyed me and I did not get any thing else, he is not demonic etc., he does not hurt or kill my friends, family, or me. HA!*

Bam! akamaru is now your dog but 'cause of your request about not being demonic and not hurting anyone, He dies and you are forever sad.

That was the best I could come up with.

I wish my Girlfreind never dumped me.

[QUOTE=Kioky]
I wish my Girlfreind never dumped me.[/QUOTE]

Boom! Now your girlfriend has never dupmed you but she was kidnapped and she broke up with you to go with her kidnapper so now you're back to square one.

I wish I could go to Spirit West Coast.

~[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Super Neko Sugar Sprinkles Magic Go[/COLOR]~ The wish gods send you to Spirit West Coast. However, they don't fully understand what you mean by Spirit West Coast, so they make their own version. You are turned into a ghost and forced to forever haunt the shores of southern California.

I wish I had a five inch, non-lethal plushie of Faust from Shaman King to huggle.

Banana, banana, tomato...boom, wish granted. You have a five inch, non- lethel plushi of Faust. Too bad you can't hear the time bomb ticking in it. Also to bad that you like to hug it alot.
I wish for an evil, poison pancake(don't ask).

Okay I won't ask. Anyways there you go. You now have your pancake thing. You try to destroy your enemy with it but then he makes you look the other way and while you're distarcted he switchs the pancakes.

I wish I could change my appearence at will.

Whamzhammininy! You can now change your appearance at will, unfortunately, you did not think things through before using your newfound powers, and you suddenly find yourself with the ability to change appearance, but you can't change back into your old self.

Nobody you're close to even recognises you anymore and you are destined to live a life of depression-riddled solitude, forever changing form hoping one day, maybe, you will be able to change back.

I wish for a murderous, mutant poodle that[I] can't[/I] kill me.

Congrats!, you now have a murderous mutant poodle that can never kill you. Too bad it kills everyone you ever loved. And to top it off, although it doesn't kill you, it scratches your eyes out and you bleed to death.

I wish for bunnies to rule a world with no humans.

[quote name='dumbdorkbob']I wish for bunnies to rule a world with no humans.[/quote]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Wewt! You now have a world where bunnies rule a world with no humans. However, the overpopulated species is now quickly turning rabid and dying off in droves from the lack of food and general care. Grats. Now the world belongs to Bill Gates, who isn't human in the first place, and cockroaches.

I want to be able to live the rest of my life with Rodrica Lei Cogle, and lead a successful life as a hardworking writer with no crimes commited, and three children who are always perfectly healthy except for the occiasional influenza and cold.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Aizen][color=darkslategray][size=1]
I want to be able to live the rest of my life with Rodrica Lei Cogle, and lead a successful life as a hardworking writer with no crimes commited, and three children who are always perfectly healthy except for the occiasional influenza and cold.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Congratulations, you now live a sucessful life with Rodrica Lei Cogle, as a hardworking writer with no crimes to your name (heck, even that pesky marijuana posession thingy you had before this wish dissapeared!) and you have 3 perfectly happy children who only evern seem to get minor sicnkesses.

Sure, life is pefrect for you, but Rodrica turns into a raging alcoholic and amasses convictions under her name like moths to a flame, everything from posession of illicit drugs, to murder one, grand theft auto, even j-walking. When questioned by police, she blames everything on a mental breakdown owing to trying to live up to your immensley successful self and is institutionalised.

Your children come down with influenza, you think nothing of it until you see the dead swan in your private lake, and realise your little angles have contracted bird flu. They colapse in a heap and die two hours later.

Your surreal experiences in life and family leave you in a 3 month depression of alcoholism and illicit drugs from your insane spouse's stash, after this time you make a comback with a new novel loosely based on your life experience with the wish gone so horribly bad. It's not much of a comeback though, as you find yourself being sued by horror master Stephen King, who is convinced you stole his ideas despite having them happen to you for real.

With your life in ruins, you turn to movie production and crank out some really crappy one-liner actioner remakes of Hollywood classics. You are surprisingly successful...

I wish I were a ladies man! ;)

[quote name='Lost Lightbulb']I wish I were a ladies man! ;)[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=TimesNewRoman][SIZE=1]Pyrokentic Martyr Powers, Go!*sound effect* there you are now a ladies man. but instead of just getting laides, you get female aliens, too! Not only do they kidnap you, take you back to their home planet, Xercog, and turn into a role model for all their male inhabitants, They commit genocide against the human race.

hellbent animals: 1
hellbent aliens: 1
mankind: -2

way to go genius, oh by the way once you're rendered useless[ which only takes a day] you are executed. slowly and painfully. ouch.

I wish I couldnt vaguely predict the future.

Leon[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT]LeonFury, it's not necessary to include the entire post when responding to only one part. If a quote is longer than your post, it's a good indicator that you need to shorten it. ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Congratulations, you can no longer [I]vaguely[/I] predict the future; you can [I]fully[/I] predict the future. Visions of all the horrible things about to happen fill your head night and day until you run screaming off the Empire State Building to make them stop.

I wish Latharix was already back from Alabama. I miss you, La-chan!

[quote name='Zero']I wih I could change into animals.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you can now turn yourself into an animal, unfortunately your first choice is a stag and you fail to realise it's hunting season. Fortunately for you, it's US Vice President Dick Cheney who's hunting you, unfortunately for you, his aim has improved significantly since his last incident and you prove a big enough target to hit at least one. Wounded and bleeding heavily you lose the ability to hold your deer form and change back into a human, where you're promptly arrested by secret service agents for public nudity. Even more unfortunately, you bleed to death before help arrives and are left to be buried naked in a shallow grave less Dick get in even more trouble.

I wish I was a a big-shot film director. [/SIZE]

*Dramatic music plays, big flash of light* You now are a bis shot film director. However because of your fame and fortune your rivals are jealous and send an assasin out to kill you.

Anyone elase can take my wish and use it how they see fit.

[QUOTE=Zero]*Dramatic music plays, big flash of light* You now are a bis shot film director. However because of your fame and fortune your rivals are jealous and send an assasin out to kill you.

Anyone elase can take my wish and use it how they see fit.[/QUOTE]

Fine. I wish everyone would choose their own wish like you're supposed to do.