OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Congratulations, tanukioh! You have amazingly powerful, world rending magics that you can use. Unfortunately, you can't use them very well, and while trying to impress your friends with your mastery of the cosmic forces, you end up destroying Europe. Tough luck, skippy! Put on trial for war crimes, you succeed in breaking out of jail, but the thunderbolt you utilize to do so strikes directly into the core of the earth, and blows us all to hell.

Thanks

I wish I was the luckiest man alive.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Onix][COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Congratulations, tanukioh! You have amazingly powerful, world rending magics that you can use. Unfortunately, you can't use them very well, and while trying to impress your friends with your mastery of the cosmic forces, you end up destroying Europe. Tough luck, skippy! Put on trial for war crimes, you succeed in breaking out of jail, but the thunderbolt you utilize to do so strikes directly into the core of the earth, and blows us all to hell.

Thanks

I wish I was the luckiest man alive.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
o.o ^_^ ZAKAZA BOOOM!!! You are the luckiest man alive, not because you got luckier, but because everyone else's luck got worse! O.o too bad. you stay the same luck and everyone else is falling and getting robbed and hurt all because they are unlucky. AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!

I wish I was Abe No Seimei! [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_no_Seimei[/url] <---abe no seimei

[QUOTE=tanukioh]o.o ^_^ ZAKAZA BOOOM!!! You are the luckiest man alive, not because you got luckier, but because everyone else's luck got worse! O.o too bad. you stay the same luck and everyone else is falling and getting robbed and hurt all because they are unlucky. AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!

I wish I was Abe No Seimei! [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_no_Seimei[/url] <---abe no seimei[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Bam, you are now Abe No Seimei, unfortunately for you one of the Emperors becomes rather displeased with your percieved lack of knowledge in his future affairs and promptly has you beheaded.

I wish there was only one language in the world and evenyone spoke it.[/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Bam, you are now Abe No Seimei, unfortunately for you one of the Emperors becomes rather displeased with your percieved lack of knowledge in his future affairs and promptly has you beheaded.

I wish there was only one language in the world and evenyone spoke it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
zaboom! ^_^ There's only one language, but there's so many accents to it, no one knows what anyone is saying. Now they are all at war over how to speak the language!

I wish all religions and peoples would respect eachothers constructive rights without supressing them, and without hurtring eachother.

[quote name='tanukioh']I wish all religions and peoples would respect eachothers constructive rights without supressing them, and without hurtring eachother.[/quote]

Bam now everyone respects each other but the cause of all this led to having a boring life to where you and everyine else had to go to church and live and live your life as if you were being watch by misbelievers.

I wish for a new game.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Guardian Angel]Bam now everyone respects each other but the cause of all this led to having a boring life to where you and everyine else had to go to church and live and live your life as if you were being watch by misbelievers.

I wish for a new game.[/QUOTE]
Magical-bam! You have a new game...but it's really really crappy

^_^ I wish everyone was a scool as Guardian Angel.

[QUOTE=tanukioh]Magical-bam! You have a new game...but it's really really crappy

^_^ I wish everyone was a scool as Guardian Angel.[/QUOTE]

Yayness! everyone is as cool as Guardian Angel. Unfortunately, that means everyone is exactly the same, making nothing cool or good or bad. Life's just not as good without variety.

I wish I had the world's best hacking skills, where I could hack into any system completely unnoticed.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Tical]You are awesome eenough to be nifty, but someone gets jealous of your niftyness and assassinates you in your sleep.

I wish I was Clint Eastwood reincarnated.[/QUOTE]
SHAZAM! you are Clint Eastwood's reincarnation! too bad no one believes you and you are forced into a mental institution.

I wish I had a tail but the rest of me was human.

[QUOTE=tanukioh]SHAZAM! you are Clint Eastwood's reincarnation! too bad no one believes you and you are forced into a mental institution.

I wish I had a tail but the rest of me was human.[/QUOTE]

Hurrah, you now have a tail while you are still human. Unfortunately for you, that tail is not attached to you, since you didn't specify that, and is instead attached to a ravenous lion which promptly turns around and bites your head off. The Lion also happens to be a Clint Eastwood fan, and, upon hearing you fulfilled a wish where Clint was reincarnated without actually [I]being dead[/I], Lion here decided to make [I]your dream[/I] come true!

[QUOTE=Tical]You are awesome eenough to be nifty, but someone gets jealous of your niftyness and assassinates you in your sleep.

I wish I was Clint Eastwood reincarnated.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you are now Clint Eastwood reincarnated, unfortunately that means that the original Clint Eastwood is now dead leaving hundreds of thousands without their favourite actor. In retribution for your heinous act against them, they track you down and have you brainwashed into thinking you're the real Clint Eastwood and are forced into doing underground conventions for the rest of your days.

I wish fans of Star Trek: The Original Series would just admit The Next Generation is better.[/SIZE]

Your wish is granted, Jean Reno now appears in a role in every single movie produced past your wish.

Tragically, it's not the Jean Reno your thinking about that lands these roles, it's his obscure, non-union Italian equivalent. Every single movie is a box office flop, and the most annoying line in cinematic history, "Momma, where iz ze spaghettio?" makes it into every single movie, regardless of plot.

The movie industry sinks like a floating sponge, and is replaced with a renewed interest in those "boring old home movies." This leads to the suicide of at least half the civilised world.

I wish I had the power to manipulate metallic objects like Magneto from X-Men.

[COLOR=Blue]TA-DAAA! You have got the power to manipulate metalic objects! Yay! What fun! But you didn't say anything about having control over them, did you?
You accidently use your power to pick up a steel girder and sending flying through the air into a nearby building that colapses on top of you, and you have no time to repel the rubble. Congrats, you are dead.

I wish Morgan Webb was my girlfreind.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

I wish Morgan Webb was my girlfreind.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Woohoo, Morgan Webb is now your girlfriend but unfortunately for you she turns out to be a escaped mental patient and ends up killing you and then herself. Bummer.

I wish I could lift things with my mind and had complete control over it.

[QUOTE=Dbzman26]I wish Morgan Webb was my girlfreind.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Woohoo, Morgan Webb is now your girlfriend but unfortunately for you she turns out to be a escaped mental patient and ends up killing you and then herself. Bummer.

I wish I could lift things with my mind and had complete control over it.[/QUOTE]
Congrats. You now can lift things with your mind with control over them. Too bad losing your concetration wasn't a part of complete control. A person keeps pestering you, and you drop the object. Sorry for you, but it lands hard enough on someones head and kills them. You are now in jail for around 20 yrs. for murder.

I wish I could get a boyfriend to keep, who isn't crazy or a killer, or anything else like that and likes me for who I am, even if I get way too shy that I only look at his shoes.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=wolf Toboe]Congrats. You now can lift things with your mind with control over them. Too bad losing your concetration wasn't a part of complete control. A person keeps pestering you, and you drop the object. Sorry for you, but it lands hard enough on someones head and kills them. You are now in jail for around 20 yrs. for murder.

I wish I could get a boyfriend to keep, who isn't crazy or a killer, or anything else like that and likes me for who I am, even if I get way too shy that I only look at his shoes.[/QUOTE]
Magical BOOM! You have a boyfriend that's everything you said. and he's really hyper protective of you. So protective that when another guy makes a comment about you being pretty, he locks you up in his closet so the other guy won't be able to do anything to you. >.> that happens EVERY SINGLE DAY!

I wish I was as enlightened as Buddha. (me getting MORE enlightened, not Buddha getting less enlightened)

You are as enlightened as Buddha. Unfortuanetally, your mind is now directly linked to Siddhartha Gautama and sharing the mind of an ancient who speaks a different language has reprecussions when worming a conversation. And sex is awkward.

I wish the universe would implode (hm...)

[quote name='Tical']I wish the universe would implode (hm...)[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, the Universe has now imploded, unfortunately for that to occur you've been catapulted forward billions of years into the future and are the only one to witness this event, since everyone else has moved safely into parallel dimensions as to avoid this catastrophe. You're dead, and the Universe with you.

I wish being intelligent didn't come with so many stigmas.[/SIZE]

BAM! Wish come true! Now you have been freed from your horrifying brainpower's negative effects (by the way, thanks for helping me out XD) unfortuanetally, people realize that it no longer sucks to be smart and everyone becomes smart. Power struggle.

I wish I was Gary Coleman <_<

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Tical]BAM! Wish come true! Now you have been freed from your horrifying brainpower's negative effects (by the way, thanks for helping me out XD) unfortuanetally, people realize that it no longer sucks to be smart and everyone becomes smart. Power struggle.

I wish I was Gary Coleman <_<[/QUOTE]
COngrats you are Gary Coleman. Too bad you're acting is cut short when you catch STIGMATA and bleed to death :(

I wish I didn't have a stigmatism in my eye.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Tical]Congradulations! Unfortuanetally, the guy granting your wish isn't entirely sure what a stigmatism, so he just removes something random. Your apendix! Expect to see it on ebay soon.

I wish the sky were not falling.[/QUOTE]
Kaboom. The sky is not falling. >.> but the Aliens are landing and they take over the world.

I wish I had a UFO.

Congratulations, tanukioh, you have a UFO. It is too bad that the aliens inside of it decide to abduct you. You return to Earth forty years later after being the recipient of many freaky tests and probes. No one believes you were taken away by aliens, so you get stuck in an insane asylum upon your return.

I wish I play the ocarina better than anyone else on earth.