OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Tical]Martha Stuart is now a zombie running for president. Naturally she wins in a landslide vote... and now we have Martha Stuart as a zombie for president!!!!

Naturally, she eats the brains of all the cabinet members and slowly chews through congress. America finally becomes the great country our forefathers invisioned.

I wish I lived in Japan[/QUOTE]
^_^ KABOOM@!!! you live in japan!! o.o but you don't have a house or an appartment. you live in a cardboard box...^_^ BUT AT LEAST YOU'RE IN JAPAN!!!!

O.o I wish I was Alucard from Hellsing.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Obesepanda]Congratz You are now Alucard, unfortunately all the blood in the world has vanished without the nutrient's you slowly wither away losing you'r god like powers and you slowly and painfully start to die.

I wish i was a monkey[/QUOTE]KA BOOM! you are a monkey. o.o but you're now very stupid. o.O you try to eat a gun while shooting a banana. o.o the results are nasty.

^_^ I wish I was a smart monkey!

Congratz You are now the Smartest monkey, unfortunately now that you are president of the united states an assassination has been in the works slowly through the day whilst you sit in you'r comfy chair and plan out the next means of attack you start to smell a tart sent in the air it's Poison Gas it slowly soaks into you'r skin and kill's you.

I wish i was Invincible.

You are invincible, but everyone hates you for no real reason. You live a lonely life and cry yourself to sleep every night. Your landloard is jealous of your poowers and evicts you. At least you can't get mugged, though, cuz your invincible, but no one wants to mug you cuz they hate you so much.

I wish I had the power to control minds.

[COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You now have the power to control minds! Unfortunatly for you, you don't have the power to control your new-found power to control minds. This leads to a very interesting situation. You have the power to control people's minds, twist them around your finger, make them obey your every command, you have the power to control the entire planet at your fingertips... but you cannot use it. You become very depressed and start to hate yourself - if only you'd been more specific with your wish! You try everything - uppers, downers, meds of all shapes and sizes, but nothing takes away the crippling self-loathing and depression. Fully emo-ti-sized, you commit suicide in a bath tub.

I wish that my illegally pirated copy of Dogma (The movie) would download faster so I could have something to do. [/COLOR]

Presto you have your pirated copy of Dogma. However, you're seen by your neighbor, turned in to the police, sent to jail, jumped countless times, and you slowly die in your jail cell because you beat yourself to using the weights that you stole after you got through working out.

I wish I could turn into animals.

Presto! You can turn into animals! But because you have this power, you like to experiment with animal transformations. It just so happens that the minute you turn into a duck you are blindsided by a shotgun shell and die. Lucky for you, the guy whi hunted you was with Dick Cheney, so he got his in the end.

I wish I was sexy XD

[COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Tical']I wish I was sexy XD[/quote]

Yippee. You are now teh ubersmex. Sadly, this causes you to become attracted to yourself, and your Narcassitic tendancies drive your friends away in droves until you are left a depressed, cranky old (yet still strangely attractive) person, all alone.

I wish I could summon music from empty air.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ozymandius Jones][COLOR=DarkOrange]

Yippee. You are now teh ubersmex. Sadly, this causes you to become attracted to yourself, and your Narcassitic tendancies drive your friends away in droves until you are left a depressed, y old (yet still strangely attractive) person, all alone.

I wish I could summon music from empty air.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Bam! You can summon music. But once you summon the music you can't get rid of it causing you to go insane and being thrown into a crazy house constintly muttering "The music is everywhere. The music is evil. The music does not leave us alone." Then you cough saying 'Ozymandius Jones'.

I wish I had an endless supply of candy. I like candy. Yay for candy!

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Obesepanda]EDIT: Congratz Pokemon are real, They kill everyone and rule the world.

I wish i was Kite from .hack[/QUOTE]
congrats, but you get killed 1 second after becoming kite because the World has been disconnected permenantly.

I wish I could go back in time...

[quote name='Obesepanda']I wish i was in the matrix[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you now reside in the Matrix, unfortunately you're one of the handful of Exiles to still exist before the coming of Neo. Desperately seeking to survive deletion you make a hasty deal with the Frenchman, who after getting what he wants simply turns you over to Smith. Despite putting up a brave half-nanosecond fight you are returned to the central core and promptly deleted for good.

I wish all health foods tasted as good as they are supposed to be for you, i.e. Taste = Goodness. [/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Obesepanda]You've made it back in time, All the way back to the Jurassic period and you can't come back! you get eaten by a T-rex.

I wish i was in the matrix[/QUOTE]
You are in the matrix! (YAY!!!!!) but unfortunately, you get unplugged while your still in and you die. :(

I wish I was SpiderMan!

[font=Fixedsys][size=2][color=darkorange]Congrats! you are now spiderman. Too bad though, because before you managed to master your skills, a group of scientists captured you and you were unable to escape. The scientists ran tests to see what made you what you are. you die after about the 20th test when they perform a live autopsy test.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][size=2][color=darkorange][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][size=2][color=darkorange]I wish I lived out in Montana.[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=fan ati cal][font=Fixedsys][size=2][color=darkorange]Congrats! you are now spiderman. Too bad though, because before you managed to master your skills, a group of scientists captured you and you were unable to escape. The scientists ran tests to see what made you what you are. you die after about the 20th test when they perform a live autopsy test.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][size=2][color=darkorange]I wish I lived out in Montana.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you now live in Montana, unfortunately it's Montana circa the Jurassic Age and you're promptly eaten by a voracious dinosaur.

I wish all health foods tasted as good as they are supposed to be for you, i.e. Taste = Goodness. [/SIZE]

I wish all health foods tasted as good as they are supposed to be for you, i.e. Taste = Goodness. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Woohoo, good tasting healthy food but unfortunatly later the Health Department finds a spreading virus in healthy foods and since that's all you eat now that the food is so tasty you contract the virus and die.

I wish I had a lightsaber.

Alkatraz-Zaaam! Your wish is granted. Sadly, because you made no wishes in a thread where, wishing is essential, that being, the essential wish that must carry on this thread, one being the number of wishes the wisher must make, two going two far, but one being the number of importance here, one being the number of wishes you must make, you create a vortex which sucks you out of the timeline. Sucks to be you!

Soooooo, Whizzz-Poppabangalanga! The world is now flat. Sadly, because the world is now flat, many ships and aeroplanes fall off the side of the earth, to their ultimate demise our ancestors envisioned. Aeroplanes are banned from the skies, and ships banned from the waters because of their tendency to fall off the earth. As a consequence, nobody can go overseas on vacation, unless they want to swim and risk falling off the side of the earth themselves. Globe-travelling enthusiasts beat you to death for ruining their favourite pastime.

[strike]I wish for a wish that doesn't just end in a one-sentence deus ex machina![/strike] I wish that there was such a thing as a universal remote, that I could point at anything and pause/fastforward/rewindstop etc.. anything out there in real life. See about the movie called "Click" if you don't know what I mean.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Lost Lightbulb]Alkatraz-Zaaam! Your wish is granted. Sadly, because you made no wishes in a thread where, wishing is essential, that being, the essential wish that must carry on this thread, one being the number of wishes the wisher must make, two going two far, but one being the number of importance here, one being the number of wishes you must make, you create a vortex which sucks you out of the timeline. Sucks to be you!

Soooooo, Whizzz-Poppabangalanga! The world is now flat. Sadly, because the world is now flat, many ships and aeroplanes fall off the side of the earth, to their ultimate demise our ancestors envisioned. Aeroplanes are banned from the skies, and ships banned from the waters because of their tendency to fall off the earth. As a consequence, nobody can go overseas on vacation, unless they want to swim and risk falling off the side of the earth themselves. Globe-travelling enthusiasts beat you to death for ruining their favourite pastime.

[strike]I wish for a wish that doesn't just end in a one-sentence deus ex machina![/strike] I wish that there was such a thing as a universal remote, that I could point at anything and pause/fastforward/rewindstop etc.. anything out there in real life. See about the movie called "Click" if you don't know what I mean.[/QUOTE]Hurray, you have the remote. too bad it broke. now everything is stuck on pause while you get older and older.

I wish I people wouldn't spread rumors about me.

[font=trebuchet ms][color=red]Right, this is this thread's [b]absolute last warning[/b]. SunfallE posted a general warning only [b]yesterday[/b] saying that (as Lost Lightbulb puts it) "one-sentence deus ex machina" answers will result in thread closure. Look up. Scroll up just a little bit. Look at Lost Lightbulb's reply. Look at pretty much every one of Gavin's replies. They are holding this thread together right now. The rest of you, make more of an effort or this thread will be closed, closed, closed.[/color]

[/scary Mod voice]

The grapevine's gone eerily quiet on the subject of tanukioh. No one's spreading rumours about him any more. Good for him, you might think, except those rumours were mostly about his scary martial arts powers! Now no one's whispering about how "tanukioh can knock you out with his pinky finger" or "I heard tanukioh totally beat up Chuck Norris this one time", and so all the haters that steered clear out of fear start to regain their courage. tanukioh gets mugged a lot over the next few days.

[i]I wish I had a cinema season ticket.[/i][/font]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Raiyuu]
[i]I wish I had a cinema season ticket.[/i][/font][/QUOTE]

MagiKAKAZABOOOOOM! You have the ticket! (YAY!) ^_^ but you loose it gets washed by accedent before you even get to go. v.v Too bad. It was the best season ever and there where no more tickets.

I wish I had powerful magics I could use!