OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2]Congrats, humanity rules the stars. But what humanity doesn't know is that these 'stars' are actually gods that are trying to protect the universe from other worldly invaders. And because they are now being ruled by humanity, very poorly I might add, they are not requested or ordered to save the earth from total destruction and ruling from someone else. Worst of all, before the earth is destroyed, all of man-kind is brought into a space-ship and then incinerated because the are inadequete.

Good-bye humanity

I wish money grew on trees...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=fan ati cal][COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2]Congrats, humanity rules the stars. But what humanity doesn't know is that these 'stars' are actually gods that are trying to protect the universe from other worldly invaders. And because they are now being ruled by humanity, very poorly I might add, they are not requested or ordered to save the earth from total destruction and ruling from someone else. Worst of all, before the earth is destroyed, all of man-kind is brought into a space-ship and then incinerated because the are inadequete.

Good-bye humanity

I wish money grew on trees...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
O.o BOOF!! money grows on trees...ALL the trees. >.> Now everyone is rich. SOOO rich that money has no meaning anymore. o.o it costs $100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for a single Kit-Kat bar! O.O AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!

I wish hippies could rule the world.

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Bam, you are no longer a Guardian Demon, unfortunately for you that means you're just like the rest of us mortals around here, weak, pathetic and utterly alone. Having experienced such great power you now find yourself unable to continue such a bland existence and promptly commit suicide, being sent to Hell for doing so and now tortured for the rest of eternity by your old work colleagues.

I wish Humanity ruled the stars.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Bam Humanity rules the stars but in the process of makeing your wish, you blew up half of the world. Nice one dude. :p

I wish I was an anime character.

[QUOTE=tanukioh]
I wish hippies could rule the world.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Master of Death']I wish that I lived in a world with pokemon.[/quote]

[size=1][color=gray]Since both Lord of Spirits and fan ati cal replied to the same post, there are two un-granted wishes. Too bad for you, the wishes now intertwine to create a terrible universe where all hippies have Super-duper-Poke'mon-powers. They then proceed to go mad with power, thus making them no longer hippies, but Poke-fied super beings.

The evil poke-fied super beings then take over the universe with thier new-found Poke-powers.

Too bad for both of you that they hate you the most, for turning them into awkward-psycho-beings, they lock you in a room with giant cockroaches that are threatening to eat your face. Not only that, but the room smells really, really bad.

Bam.

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.[/color][/size]

[quote name='sakurasuka][size=1][color=gray]I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.[/color'][/size][/quote][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Congratulations! You do not have to go to work tomorrow! How is this possible? A giant asteroid slams into the earth leveling not only the city you live in but most of the surrounding area.

I wish I could live forever.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2]*clap of the hands and poof*

No more work tomorrow, in fact, no more work ever 'cause your work caught on fire and burnt to the ground. Might want to consider getting a new job..

darn.. well, you live forever, but somehow your wish manage to knock the balance of life off-whack and every living thing dies. So know you are alive, forever and for all eternity all by yourself with nothing

*I wish I had a box of crayons*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

:animecry:

[QUOTE=fan ati cal][COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2]*clap of the hands and poof*

No more work tomorrow, in fact, no more work ever 'cause your work caught on fire and burnt to the ground. Might want to consider getting a new job..

darn.. well, you live forever, but somehow your wish manage to knock the balance of life off-whack and every living thing dies. So know you are alive, forever and for all eternity all by yourself with nothing

*I wish I had a box of crayons*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

:animecry:[/QUOTE]

Bababa BOOM! You now have a box of crayons but they were already used by the time you got them.

I wish I was a Pokemon trainer.

[quote name='Lord of Spirits']I wish I was a Pokemon trainer.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, wish granted, you're now an official Pokémon trainer, at least you are in your head. Wishing to become a Pokémon trainer has caused you to commit acts to near unspeakable cruelty to small animals so that they might "battle" one another. Arrested and thrown into the deepest, darkest cell they could find, you now look forward to playing "Don't drop the soap" with Big Jim down the hall.

I wish the liberals and so called "open-minded" masses would simply allow those of us faithful to live in peace.[/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Bam, wish granted, you're now an official Pokémon trainer, at least you are in your head. Wishing to become a Pokémon trainer has caused you to commit acts to near unspeakable cruelty to small animals so that they might "battle" one another. Arrested and thrown into the deepest, darkest cell they could find, you now look forward to playing "Don't drop the soap" with Big Jim down the hall.

I wish the liberals and so called "open-minded" masses would simply allow those of us faithful to live in peace.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
KAKABOOM!!! ^_^ PEACE TO ALL HTE FAITHFUL!!!! O.o too bad the closed minded extremests of other religions decide they hate you. o.o >.> More kabooms. o.O :( no one's left.

O.o I wish that everyone respected everyone else's rights to religion and what not, without surpressing their expressions of them. o.o in other words: LET RELIGIONS DO WHAT THEY FRIGGIN WANNA DO!

[QUOTE=tanukioh]KAKABOOM!!! ^_^ PEACE TO ALL HTE FAITHFUL!!!! O.o too bad the closed minded extremests of other religions decide they hate you. o.o >.> More kabooms. o.O :( no one's left.

O.o I wish that everyone respected everyone else's rights to religion and what not, without surpressing their expressions of them. o.o [/QUOTE]

As much as I would love to make that a happy wish, this thread must make everything go horribly wrong. Therefore, the wish gods honor exactly this part of your request.

[quote name='tanukioh']in other words: LET RELIGIONS DO WHAT THEY FRIGGIN WANNA DO![/quote]

Every religion goes into a holy war with each other. Satanic worshippers, snake handlers, everyone. Even the different sects of the same religion fight. We all die from a bloody genocide.

I wish I could find a good price on a cape and ocarina at the Rennaissance festival tomorrow.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=silver_blade]As much as I would love to make that a happy wish, this thread must make everything go horribly wrong. Therefore, the wish gods honor exactly this part of your request.

Every religion goes into a holy war with each other. Satanic worshippers, snake handlers, everyone. Even the different sects of the same religion fight. We all die from a bloody genocide.

I wish I could find a good price on a cape and ocarina at the Rennaissance festival tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
BOOMY BOOMYBOOMBOOM!!! ^_^ You have a new cape and ocarina! O.o it only cost you 50 cents!! o.o but the bad thing is, they're cursed O_O now you'll never be able to take them off.

I wish everyone's rights where respected fully.

[QUOTE=tanukioh]BOOMY BOOMYBOOMBOOM!!! ^_^ You have a new cape and ocarina! O.o it only cost you 50 cents!! o.o but the bad thing is, they're cursed O_O now you'll never be able to take them off.

I wish everyone's rights where respected fully.[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Error 2456: We are sorry to inform you that your wish could not be fulfilled. Reasons: by granting your wish, we would create a logical paradox. If everyone's rights were to be respected, that would mean that people's rights to hurt other people would also be respected, but that would interfere with the rights of the person being hurt, thus creating a paradox. A paradox of this magnitude would doubtless cause a collapse of space-time, sucking all matter into a space-hole. We are sorry for the confusion.

I wish I was a good hockey player.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Cygnus X-1][COLOR=Sienna]

Error 2456: We are sorry to inform you that your wish could not be fulfilled. Reasons: by granting your wish, we would create a logical paradox. If everyone's rights were to be respected, that would mean that people's rights to hurt other people would also be respected, but that would interfere with the rights of the person being hurt, thus creating a paradox. A paradox of this magnitude would doubtless cause a collapse of space-time, sucking all matter into a space-hole. We are sorry for the confusion.

I wish I was a good hockey player.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
BOOM!! Wish granted, but you can't find a team to play on because the wish backfired and you are the greatest player ever and every team wants you, forcing you to leave hocky behind youi, or not play to your potencial, and choose any team you want.

Well I wish I was a wolf, but could make myself look like a human, like on [U]Wolf's Rain[/U].WOLVES RULE NO MATTER WHAT THE REST OF YOU ALL SAY!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='wolf Toboe]Well I wish I was a wolf, but could make myself look like a human, like on [U]Wolf's Rain[/U'].WOLVES RULE NO MATTER WHAT THE REST OF YOU ALL SAY!!!!!!!!![/quote]

BAM! You're a wolf! Unfortuanetally, you have rabees, and they had to put you down.

I wish I lived in Indianapollis.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]tanukioh and wolf Toboe, please please please go easy on the CAPSLOCK! Lots of caps are like the online equivalent of shouting in people's faces ... it's not pleasant.

Tical now lives in Indianapolis, isn't that nice? But unfortunately he's only 'living' in the most literal sense of the word. He was hit by a truck, and Indianapolis just happens to have the best coma care unit. Enjoy your persistent vegetative state.

[i]I wish ska was back in fashion.[/i][/FONT]

Dante Ninja hand-seals go! "Horse, tiger, pig, tiger, dragon, bird!" *makes hand seals* SPROING!

you now Have One MIllion Dollars. However, you having this million tips the financial scale. the dollar is now worth next to nothing, and the whole of america is poor. Way to go you!

I wish that I owned a first-edition print DVD of every anime in existance.

[QUOTE=Lord Dante]Dante Ninja hand-seals go! "Horse, tiger, pig, tiger, dragon, bird!" *makes hand seals* SPROING!

you now Have One MIllion Dollars. However, you having this million tips the financial scale. the dollar is now worth next to nothing, and the whole of america is poor. Way to go you!

I wish that I owned a first-edition print DVD of every anime in existance.[/QUOTE]

Bam! You now have ever 1st edition of every DVd of every anime. But the only thing that happened was that someone stole all of them before you could even watch them.HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I had $10000000

[QUOTE=Lord of Spirits]Bam! You now have ever 1st edition of every DVd of every anime. But the only thing that happened was that someone stole all of them before you could even watch them.HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I had $10000000[/QUOTE]

POOF!!! You now have $10000000. But someone stole it from you and you didn't even buy anything yet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I wish I could fly.

[QUOTE=Tical]You can now fly. Unfortuanetally you were sucked into an airplane turbine and grinded to bits. Ouch.

I wish I could play guitar like a pro.[/QUOTE]

You can now play guitar like a pro but unforturnatly your guitar broke and your parents didn't want you to get another one.

I wish I had all the Hawk Nelson Cds.

[QUOTE=Tical]You got all the Hawk Nelson CDs but they are in terrible condition and you can't even play them.

I wish for 10 more wishes.[/QUOTE]

Congrates, you now have 10 more wishes but you used them poorly.

I wish I had the power to kill my enemies without getting caught.

Pa-da-dada-pongo! You now have the ability to kill your enemies without being caught, and immediately you god on a killing spree, eliminating your foes while the cops munch their doughnuts.

However, your enemies, upon realising you could whack them without so much as an inquiry, turn and become "friends" just so you can't kill them without being noticed. When the timing is right, they beat you to death in a blind rage.

I wish Superman Returns was never made.