OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

Guest Ver2.0
*Woosh* you are now Indiana Jones *theme music plays* but seeing as how you don't have his skills so when you are at an ancient Aztec temple searching for a lost treasure you triger a set of spikes out of the floor which impale you and kill you :animecry:

I wish someone else would reply to this post :animeswea

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ver2.0, I'll be nice and grant your wish by replying to this post! Unfortunately, everyone in my posts in this thread must die... painfully. You are so happy that someone else is replying that you run into the streets with joyful yells. You are quickly quieteed again by a truck of nuclear waste which runs over you, crashes, and explodes. You are horribly mangled, while everyone nearby that you loved slowly suffers from the radiation explosion.

I wish it were already summer vacation.

[COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You've got a one-way ticket aboard the TC Deadulous, which destroys the fabric of time and space and lunges forward to summer vacation. Unfortunatly, you come out of the time-space vortex in Siberia, where it's always winter. The Deadulous gets stuck in the mountains, and all of the crew and passangers are forced to canabilize each other. You draw the short straw.

I wish I was in Siberia.[/COLOR]

Congradulations! I'll spread the love around. You get to go to Siberia. With me. Through the space-time vortex. I give everyone a stomach ache. You draw the next short straw. Siberia is a cold and mysterious land.

I wish I had The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess right now for both the Gamecube and Wii.

Guest Ver2.0
Yay! You now have The Twighlight Princess but Shigiru Miyamoto finds out and is so angry he hires a hitman to kill both you and the person who sold you the Princess.

I wish I wasn't bored :animesmil

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]Yay! You now have The Twighlight Princess but Shigiru Miyamoto finds out and is so angry he hire a hitman to kill both you and the person who sold you the Princess.

I wish I wasn't bored :animesmil[/QUOTE]

Congrats, you aren't bored.
But you start to play games. Your having fun, yes?
Them BAM out of no where you Pc gets a virus that makes a screamer pop up every 3 mins.
Congrats on having fun.

I wish I wasn't so bor--- wait...

I am bored but anyway.

I wish I had a giant plush toy of Recca Hanabishi.

Hiyah your wish is granted.
But the plushy is soo huge that it accidently fell on you.
Ouch death by a plushy.

I wish I could live in dynasty warriors 5 extreme legends
but I repeat I don't die from the war.
So there *stick tongue out* and I am a neko-hanyou.
tomboys rule

Guest Ver2.0
You now live in DW5 Extreme but to ad to that you're also a general. The downside? you are posted in an extremely cold region and under supplied so instead of being killed in battle you and your entire unit freeze to death :animedepr

I wish it was Saturday^_^

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]You now live in DW5 Extreme but to ad to that you're also a general. The downside? you are posted in an extremely cold region and under supplied so instead of being killed in battle you and your entire unit freeze to death :animedepr

I wish it was Saturday^_^[/QUOTE]

Congrats, it is now saturday.

But whats this???
Since you changed the day people are all mixed up!
All of the sorces of income you have for your house are stopped.
To make it worse, your house gets a drive by shooting.

[I know it sucks]

I wish I was able to help every one.

[quote name='Hanabishi Recca']I wish I was able to help every one.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you have now literally become the Good Samaritan incarnate, unfortunately your desire to help everyone is countered by the fact that certain groups demand you don't help others and eventually to save the fabric of civilisation itself you're assassinated and your ashes are blown into space. And they say life is unfair...

I wish the Force was real.[/SIZE]

Your wish is granted; the Force is real. Unfortunately, I can use it and Force-choke everyone on this planet and the galaxy into submission. You are now my slaves. Mwahahahaha!!!!

I wish I was the beloved Supreme Empress Overlord of Earth who everyone was faithful to and no one overthrows me.

[QUOTE=silver_blade]Your wish is granted; the Force is real. Unfortunately, I can use it and Force-choke everyone on this planet and the galaxy into submission. You are now my slaves. Mwahahahaha!!!!

I wish I was the beloved Supreme Empress Overlord of Earth who everyone was faithful to and no one overthrows me.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Scenario #1: Congrats, everyone is now your slave. But being the supreme empress overlord of Earth has one downside, you become very lonely. What does the love of a person mean if that person was forced into loving you? You eventually commit suicide after a decade of extreme depression and drug usage. And while i'm at it, the entire planet goes into chaos once you die because of the lack of your supreme knowledge. ^L^

Scenario #2: A comet hits the planet, specifically it hits you. ^J^

I wish it really did rain skittles under a rainbow. Oh, and i had a rainbow machine of course.

Later.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[quote name='The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I wish it really did rain skittles under a rainbow. Oh, and i had a rainbow machine of course.[/COLOR'] [/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, it's now raining skittles, unfortunately in colder climates the skittles are now a major cause of death due to their speed descending from the air, and their being hardened by the extreme cold. In retribution a group of pissed-off Scandinavians dressed as Vikings break into your home and force-feed you skittles until you choke to death, they then burn your rainbow making machine.

I wish Santa really existed.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hurray hurrah Santa finally exists!

However for you though, that means that he has to make thousands of elf's work the entire year making toys endlessly. Finally however just a couple of days before the big night. The elf's finally get enough courage to revolt and raid santa's shop. Leaving him poor, homeless, and nearly out of a job. Yet he still has his reindeer and he sleigh so fortunally he can make one last trip. Yet it doesnt end just there. To be able to go to every house in the world santa has to move at a speed so fast his skin begins to rip off of his body. After delivering one presant to one person and on the verge of death, santa tries to make out a will when unfortunally he is sucked into the engine of a 747 jumbo jet. Causing the engine to explode and leaves santa with the burden of killing many people on christmas day. So sad.

I wish I knew every martial arts ever made.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Ver2.0
Yay! you now know every martial arts style ever invented, but because you are so skilled at martial arts now certain world-wide organizations now view you as a threat if one of there enimies were to find out about your skill and hire you. So those certain world-wide organizations hire a hitman who kills you in your sleep :animeswea

I wish I was on S.W.A.T :animesmil

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]Allright! Someone treats you in an all out buffet

However you'll eat and eat even you can't take it anymore or else he'll leave you and make you pay the bill and you don't have enough money[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well seeing as you didn't add a wish mushrumluver, I'm going to take a guess and say your wish would have been that you had a lifetime supply of mushrooms. Unfortunately after your fifth bowl you realise that the mushrooms you've been consuming are in fact poisonous and you keel over to die slowly without being able to call for aid.

I wish the artists who create Anime would have some understanding of how to draw human physical features properly. [/SIZE]

Sproing go! *sproing!*

Now the artists who create Anime have some understanding of how to draw human physical features properly. However this causes leigions of fanboys to hunt you down, and beat you to death with kasumi pillows.

I wish I was better at using my nunchuks.

[QUOTE=Lord Dante]Sproing go! *sproing!*

Now the artists who create Anime have some understanding of how to draw human physical features properly. However this causes leigions of fanboys to hunt you down, and beat you to death with kasumi pillows.

I wish I was better at using my nunchuks.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Heh, well let them at least admire a properly drawn female rather than a horrible disproportioned one.

Bam, your wish to be better with nunchucks is granted, however while training one day in the part an off-duty intoxicated police officer mistakes you for a threat and puts a bullet in your skull, you die wishing as in life you'd be a little better so you might have blocked the bullet.

I wish the Picard vs Kirk argument would finally settle.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Congratulations! The Picard vs Kirk argument has been settled. Unfortunately for you a huge number of fans are enraged that you have taken away one of their favorite past times which was arguing over the Picard vs Kirk issue. Needing a new diversion from their mundane lives they are now hunting you down with the intent of inflicting untold bodily harm upon you. You spend a brief amount of time running for your life before they eventually catch you and torture you to death.

I wish I lived in a state where it was warm all year long. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Congratulations! The Picard vs Kirk argument has been settled. Unfortunately for you a huge number of fans are enraged that you have taken away one of their favorite past times which was arguing over the Picard vs Kirk issue. Needing a new diversion from their mundane lives they are now hunting you down with the intent of inflicting untold bodily harm upon you. You spend a brief amount of time running for your life before they eventually catch you and torture you to death.

I wish I lived in a state where it was warm all year long. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]It's warm all year long, you lucky bas***d. Not many people get to live in such a nice place. Anyways, it's nice all year long and you love it. You've got a really nice tan and life is awesome. Thirty years later you develop skin cancer and die.

By the way, you don't die of the skin cancer, a truck runs you over.

I wish Mountain Dew was good for you.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]It's warm all year long, you lucky bas***d. Not many people get to live in such a nice place. Anyways, it's nice all year long and you love it. You've got a really nice tan and life is awesome. Thirty years later you develop skin cancer and die.

By the way, you don't die of the skin cancer, a truck runs you over.

I wish Mountain Dew was good for you.
[/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Congradulations! Mountain Dew has just now become heathy for you! :D Now ever time you take a drink of it you become skinnier and skinnier until you DIE!!! :D :D Ahahahahahahaha! :animesmil :catgirl:

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Red]hey Lord of Sprits, you forgot to post a wish, so that means i get to post a wish, i think.

i wish i wasnt the 'cold hearted, ruthless demon' people percive me to be.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Your not Mr. Fury!
Who would ever speak such vain words to me friend?

*poof*
With a splash of fairy dust, every bodys mind is changed.
Everybody wants Leon fury to live a long life.

But the people that aren't loved anymore, want to kill Mr. Fury.
Mr. Fury ends up getting assassin-ated by those who wanted love!

I wish I had a steak right here, right now.

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Your not Mr. Fury!
Who would ever speak such vain words to me friend?

*poof*
With a splash of fairy dust, every bodys mind is changed.
Everybody wants Leon fury to live a long life.

But the people that aren't loved anymore, want to kill Mr. Fury.
Mr. Fury ends up getting assassin-ated by those who wanted love!

I wish I had a steak right here, right now.[/QUOTE]

Okay and ll: poof:ll you have steak but sorry you have to cook it by yourself since you didn't ask for it to be cooked so there! I hope you a stove or a BBQ. If you don't, well too bad just eat it raw.

I wish for a new computer.