OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Your Mother][SIZE=1]Congratulations, you're really good at drawing.

So good at drawing, in fact, that you become famous and spend all your time on the road, unable to see your family and watch your kids grow up.

I wish I was really, really hot XD[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Congrats, your so hot that ever women wants you.
They fight over you and the women that wins is the uglyest women on earth. All the other women are dead. Sucks to be you.

I wish to be in a anime.

[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Huzzah, Hanabishi! You are now in an anime series. However, you did not say which anime you wanted to be in, thus you ended up in one of those anime which everyone thinks sucks and then you get thrown away along with all the other drawings to help make the show. Sucks, don't it?

I wish that I was in Kingdom Hearts II. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]You are now in an anime.

Great, you end up in the most bloody anime of all time that I certainly wouldn't know the name of, but I guess it would be something like [b]Ryu chops off j00 head *japan signs*[/b]. Well... a character named Ryu chops off your head in the introduction of the first episode. Woohoo.

I wish that the usa would be communistic.[/size]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Whoo-hoo! The US is now a communist country! Now all the doctors are paid exactly the same amount as the toilet cleaners! But, unfortunately for you, your name was left off the payroll, and seeing as there is only one list, there are no corrections made because we have a dictator who is "always right," so you never get paid. Cruel world, eh? ^_^

I wish the next season of South Park would be released on DVD...(like now!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Hooray! The new South Park DVD has just come out today.

Unfortunately, you put it in to your DVD player and start watching. 12 hours later, you're still watching. Your DVD player is on repeat all, and you can't take your eyes away from the South Park awesomeness. You just keep watching, we thought you would die of starvation by now, but your head finally exploded from too much TV. You should've listened to your mom and not watched it in the first place.

I wish I lived in the Ancient Greek era.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Maneki Neko][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Hooray! The new South Park DVD has just come out today.

Unfortunately, you put it in to your DVD player and start watching. 12 hours later, you're still watching. Your DVD player is on repeat all, and you can't take your eyes away from the South Park awesomeness. You just keep watching, we thought you would die of starvation by now, but your head finally exploded from too much TV. You should've listened to your mom and not watched it in the first place.

I wish I lived in the Ancient Greek era.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Your wish has been granted!
You live in the ancient greek, but you see a great army coming against you.
You are scared, so you can't move. Once you run for safety they stab you in your back with a spear. You feel your lung trying to get air. But you just fall on the ground, gasping for one more breath. You are left there to die.

I wish I was a great singer.

[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Huzzah! You are now a great singer!

Everyone is wanting to buy your albums and is stalking your every move. Unfortunately for you, you say something that you really shouldn't have said on T.V. Now, everyone hates you and you lose your popularity very quickly. Poor pop idol singer...

I wish that I could be in Kingdom Hearts II.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

HIGH DEFINITION dante powers go! *Sproing!*

you now have no history homework. However, next year you are commanded to write a thesis on the subject that you would've had homework on under penalty of death. you fail to complete the thesis, and die. poor you.

I wish that I could take part in this years Gloustershire annual cheese roll.

SHING SPARKLE SPARKLE! You are now partaking in the cheese roll. Too bad the cheese has been munched on by a pack of rabid rats. At least you didn't eat any of the cheese... wait, you DID? Oh, that sucks. You die of rabies.

I wish there was a mall in my town.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE]

[quote name='PaganAngel']I wish there was a mall in my town.[/quote]

[SIZE=1][In a Futurama's Elzar-like motion] Bam your wish has been granted but unfortunately your new mall's quaint shopping tunes are in fact subliminal messages ordering you to spend all your cash in their crap overpriced shops, a week later after selling all your worldly possessions to by a bad IKEA knock-off you develop pneumonia and die, life's really shite for some I guess.

I wish I was a Jedi.[/SIZE]

SHING SPARKLE SPARKLE! You become a Jedi, albeit a not very graceful one. You make the not-well-thought-out decision to wield a double-sided lightsaber and end up dropping it on your foot. Thankfully, you're wearing protective boots, so there's only a slight sting, but, being as clumsy as you are, you reach down and grab the lightsaber- except, not on the handle. Your hands burn off.

I wish chocolate was healthy and still delicious and not in any way likely to take over my mind.

\BALING/ you now have healthy chocolate. It has all the benefits of eating an apple but with none of the crappy taste you usually find in healthy food. You also have an unlimited supply, provided to you by a magic mirror in your bedroom. Life couldnt be sweeter.

Unfortunatly, youve attracted the wrath of chocoholics around the world. Your house is raided and, in the chaos, you are litteraly crushed under the swarming feet of an angry mob who soon take off with your endless supply. You spend the rest of your short life on life support before all your organs fail.

I wish my arms were 1 inch longer.

[quote name='shinji172']I wish my arms were 1 inch longer.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bam, sadly in lengthening your arms by once inch you've had your legs decreased by an inch now leaving you with a distinct ape-like hunched shuffle, not only this but the surgeon in question did such a terrible job that a month after the operation all your limbs fall off and you're left to bleed to death shouting for aid when nobody will come.

I wish I could heal people by touch.[/SIZE]

Ta-Da!!
You can now heal the ill with just one touch!
Unfortunately, after the whole world found out, there was sheer chaos. People wanting you here, there, everywhere, to take away their problems with a simple touch. People start getting desperate, you can't handle the demands. War starts to break out in the countries most affected by disease. Violence and riots begin to erupt everywhere. Countless doctors lose their jobs. People are outraged, religious groups are calling you a false god. This results in an all out war between religions. And then come the nukes.
Congratulations, you have destroyed the world. And all you wanted to do was help people.

I wish my dishes would do themselves.

Congratulations, you now have dishes that [I]do[/I] themselves! Sadly, your genie didn't quite know what you meant by [I]do[/I], this dillemma led him to check out the discovery channel, and the latest slang dictionary. So you now have dishes that [I]DO[/I] themselves, just not in the way you thought they would. Alas, you will still have to wash and dry them...

I wish I was Master Chief of Halo fame.

[QUOTE=Lost Lightbulb]Congratulations, you now have dishes that [I]do[/I] themselves! Sadly, your genie didn't quite know what you meant by [I]do[/I], this dillemma led him to check out the discovery channel, and the latest slang dictionary. So you now have dishes that [I]DO[/I] themselves, just not in the way you thought they would. Alas, you will still have to wash and dry them...

I wish I was Master Chief of Halo fame.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, your MasterChief.
Unfortunately, every one loves him so-much that he start getting raped by big fat women. Then later in life people hate him because he was stupid and changed his armour [sp?]. So people gang up on him and take of his shield that smack him to death with a wodden stick.

[Sorry. I couldn't think of any other way for master chief to go out]

I wish that I could drive.

Congratulations lucky wisher! You are now a more than proficient driver with a lisence...it is a shame that only 3 days later you swirve off a narrow road on your way to a friend's house when a family of squirrels run out infront of you, causing major damage to the front of your car and your bloody torso hanging off the edge of your broken windshield. In your attempt to reach for your cell phone to call 911 you noticed that it flew too far away from you and one of the squirrels run off with it in his mouth. Now your next thought is to utter a curse at that blasted tree dweller, but before you can open your mouth you realize that the squirrel just gave you the finger and ran off to pawn your phone for a bag full of acorns. Meanwhile, you are left there in -10 degree weather with no motor skills due to the damage to your body while you bleed to death slowly with only the sights of the lonely road and rustling trees to keep you company in your last hour.

I wish I could have sex with Jessica Alba.

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]By an odd twist of fate, you meet Jessica Alba at your local supermarket. And...[I]voila[/I]!
Your seductive charms lead her to your house where...the deed was done.
But, you in your eagerness to...well...get started, you forgot the protection. Shame on you! Now Jessica Alba is pregnant, demanding child support and for you to cover all the costs.
[B]
I wish the musical [U]Cats[/U] was never invented.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Momiji Love][CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]By an odd twist of fate, you meet Jessica Alba at your local supermarket. And...[I]voila[/I]!
Your seductive charms lead her to your house where...the deed was done.
But, you in your eagerness to...well...get started, you forgot the protection. Shame on you! Now Jessica Alba is pregnant, demanding child support and for you to cover all the costs.
[B]
I wish the musical [U]Cats[/U] was never invented.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Wish granted.
Wherefore the musical cats are gone. Humanity has to balance itself. They make a musical Dogs. They rap terribley. Every one wants them to stop. But they go around the world killing people with their music.

I wish I was a PC geek.

[EDIT] I know it sucks.

[COLOR=Red] *Monotonous / sarcastic Voice*

this is what i get for being a martyr? crap. as it says in my contract i will help.

*insert stupid sound effect here*

ok, so the pantomine of cats, has been erased from history.

one day a cat lover and his friends wonder if there is a panto about cat people.

they stumble upon the fact there was a pantomine entitled "cats" and it's last play date was today, in their distress, they rant about it in any media form possible. the tele, radio, riots/protests and, the internet. this is where it goes downhill

one of them being an anime lover come across the OB, and reads this thread, they find out, about your wish and they begin to track you down. they figure out your address through hacking, and tell themselves: "hell why dont we let our cats do this?"

so about two days after planning your downfall, they send multitudes of cats all over the globe, they just dont want to get rid of you, they want to get ALL of the OB users.

for you, they send special ops cats, so they go into your room, in the dead of the of night, they blow up your room with a dirty bomb composed of hairballs, cat litter, and radioactive waste. after killing all the OB users via allergies or physically, the dirty bomb takes out the rest humanity.

hellbent animals: 1

humankind: -1

they win.
we lose.
end of story.

*normal english voice*

i wish i didnt suffer from attention defict disorder and short term memory loss.

thank you for your time.
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=Red]
i wish i didnt suffer from attention defict disorder and short term memory loss.

thank you for your time.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Congrats, you have been cured.
You deside to put your knowlege to use.
You remember stuff from your younger years. All the bad. Nothing good.
You commit suicide because you were depressed.

I wish I a actor.

[size=1]You are now an actor. While you're on the set, some crazy paparazzi guy, sitting on a lamp thing, falls on your head. You break your neck.

I wish the teletubbies would have never existed.[/size]

Pop! All trace of the tellitubbies has been vanished. But, having no more competition in the industry, the show Barney rises to complete monopoly of preschool entertainment. Barney swag dominates the world of ignorant consumers, and there's nothing that can be done to stop it. Nazdaq crashes and stocks in Barney quadruple in a mere week. The stock market it totally unstable due to the tyranny of one purple dinosaur. Thanks a LOT, Boo.

I wish Reno was only 20 miles away instead of 50.